Israelis on Suicide Watch!

The wall is being built!

Trump already got over 1 Billion dollars put aside for the border. Now, he's getting more money from the Department of Defense. To (((those))) that said he cucked, nothing could be further from the truth.

Trump said that he would give the Deepstate 20 days before he used his executive order to build a wall… HE WAITED LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

ALSO, WE'RE GETTING OUT OF SYRIA… (((ISRAEL))) BTFO

Literally none of that is true

There is no wall.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (608x819, 496.75K)

nice try Chaim, but despite the natural and organic (((fear mongoring))) that happened after Trump signed the bill, I believe things I've seen evidence of.

The wall started to get built some time back. Irt started with repairs and SETTING UP OF LOGISTICS. Now it seems we're going to begin seeing parts of the wall being shitposted by Trump on his tweet.

How about I don't believe you

Trump's most attractive daughter literally sucks circumcised Jew cock every night,
Trump is a cuck of the kikes.

Shit thread. Kill yourself.

Shill

There is always a wall, as long you hold hands with your neighbors and guests to our nation.

Friendly reminder that the only difference between having and not having a wall is the difference between having legal or illegal invaders. The war on your nation and existence is still raging undisturbed.

Yep, the obsession over the wall was always something of a joke. It's kind of funny even now, when types like Ann Coulter get so upset over the wall, along with all of the Trump faithful.

The wall by itself means nothing, they could just walk in.

Coulter is the complete opposite, says the wall means fuck all without legal immigration being banned. She just doesn't like Trump doing fucking nothing and blaming everyone else

10 BILLION DOLLARS? WHY WOULD YOU NEED 5 BILLION TO BUILD A CONCRETE FENCE? YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO PAY A BILLION DOLLARS FOR A LITERAL NAZI FENCE? HEH, THINK AGAIN GOY, SINCE YOU AIN'T GETTING YOUR 2 DOLLAR CHICKEN WIRE FENCE.

Attached: a279a926.png (624x641, 3.75K)

newnigger fuck to plebbit

That mongrel e-celeb

Attached: Ryan Dawson.jpg (2076x1320, 636.52K)

Nothing matters besides repealing Citizens United and the the 1965 immigration law.

sage

yikes

Sage negated

this

the wall is lie

sage

No surprise that he gets along with TRS.

Imagine not knowing the difference between a wall and an artisanal, hand-crafted free range organic steel slats just like grandma used to make.

Fucking sage

Attached: 4302c3cb4863144832c0f843cfb442c53bd8b51e.jpg (605x828, 92.64K)

bump

What? Would you rather have a Huffington post article?

NO! ORANGE JEW MAN BAD

Name the General who gave Trump the funds, should be easy enough lel

>>>/reddit/
He signed the bill.

Are you 12 years old?

so? he was playing 4d chess all along?
every thread saying the contrary
I can't decide anymore if he is or not because each day I am proven wrong from the both sides

Fuck off.

so he is a jewish puppet?

If this isn't abundantly clear to you after two years, there is no hope for you.

It is but no clickshekels for (jew)

Don't you have voat to shit up further?

There is no hope for you.

GTFO kike

this time it looks like he was really playing 4dchess all the time
we are winning ==MAGA==

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x147 13.53 KB, 70.49K)

Considering your reward for doing this is someone wrapping their hands around your throat and squeezing the life out of you, I'd say I have a better chance.

So how many levels of 5D chess is it?
Did they hire an Israeli company to build it too?

Israel has a good wall at least.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE WALL IS BEING BUILT SCHLOMO

4D chess was just a metaphor for all the friends we've made along

Attached: Patriot.png (278x649, 211.25K)

How many 'wall is being built' threads have we had already? Still no wall. Stop fucking shilling you infuriating kikes.

No