I'm Gay, White & Racist

Even faggots can't help being racist. Racism is natural. Racism is built in by nature for survival and protection against alien threats. Opposition to racism is unnatural and pushed by kikes

We still refuse to support queers, subhuman.

Correct but this shows how natural hatred of niggers is

It's prejudice not racism. You prefer your own, you don't want to kill everyone else in sight.

When you catch AIDS can you do us a solid and spread it to niggers?

If you can't have kids of your own, that would lend us a hand.

Is racism a common view in your community?

Do libtards like being topped by a dominant conservative due to their daddy issues?

Also OP is literally a fag.

He's only Islamophobic and such to protect his own interests, he knows under islam he'd be thrown off of a rooftop. Most homosexuals are extremely selfish, they don't give a shit about their fellow man, or about their sexual partners, or their family.

The body of a homosexual fully understand that it is biologically non-viable and tries to destroy itself with hedonism.

If you are white and don't want to procreate you have already mostly failed to justify your existence, and besides that if you are a faggot you don't deserve to exist, not just of your selfish twisted perversions but you are potential cancer/threat to healthy white children and the generations after.

I'm against all sodomites, perverts, and sexual deviants. Abstain from your sexual deviancy, shock your brain into oblivion, or continue exploring men's' rectums with your dipstick and die of AIDS, faggot.

this. also a one line OP about some random faggot isnt really worthwhile

We cant reach for the stars because the surface of the african continent is covered with niggers, hundreds of millions of niggers. And each year there are more of them.
I unequivocally believe we can't have a single african more, we in fact and objectively so, need hundreds of millions less africans.
Maybe we can keep 50 in a zoo.

FPBP faggots and sodomites are degenerates they can redeem themselves by dying for the fatherland and not spreading their filthy habits to the rest of us

Am I the only one who read this, and thought cannon fodder?

Waffen SS Kanonenfutter Division.

Nobody's perfect

Shame, seems like he had good genetics.

Too bad he was molested at a young age or grew up without a father or something.

We don't have to exterminate them. If we just stopped sending them food and anti-biotics they would thin off on their own.

Based magahomos

Kill yourself.

…er, okay.
And what do you do with these powers of yours, based faggot?

I thought parasite that only reproduces by molesting young children. That is sort of the same thing as ‘cannon fodder’ but I suppose that its your children that are the ‘cannon fodder’ for this disgusting deviant to put his dick into in this case.

They should evoke the same natural disgust inside you when looking at niggers.

kys

maybe, maybe not

What is racism? Seriously, I don't know.

IKR…anyone can pick a photo to paste up on an OP. This is probably some fucking ugly as MOSSAD fuck in a cubicle chucking over how well the FAGGOT agenda is going.

Common filth did nothing wrong

Nonsense. First of all, no one should use the enemy's language, it legitimizes it. Second, the general meaning I see behind the use of "racist" is hating someone for their looks, which, when applied to whites wanting to have their own homelands, is an absurd infantile take. Behavior is what determines fellowship. It's incidental that looks and behavior tend to correlate.

Obligatory

Racism is a kike lingo for instinct. Someone has yet to convince me that putting your own race above all else is an unnatural trait.

jew OP? jew OP.

Yeah right. We all know you dream about being filled by he BBC everyday.

Or, you know, put them out front to soak up bullets and shrapnel. Send them on suicidal feints, etc. Let the feds get rid of them while they serve a purpose for the one and only time in their life.
No one is in any position to get rid of them until after the war anyway.

Attached: firerises.jpg (620x413 97.53 KB, 31.76K)

The whole point of being gay is akin to racism. One who fucks their own gender is fucking their own kind. This is why gay is not the same as bestiality and real gays only fuck themselves.