Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries

>timesofisrael.com/israel-said-set-to-seek-250b-compensation-for-jews-forced-out-of-arab-countries/
Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries incl Iran Iraq Syria and Libya for property and assets after Jews were forced to flee after the establishment of Israel.

Attached: nottheonion.PNG (1016x913, 571.12K)

on top of this recent ruling, i'm speechless.

Attached: seemslegit.PNG (1251x859, 819.13K)

And if they refuse, I'm sure America will bring democracy to their countries.

Wew they won’t ever stop jewing.

What will happen if they don't pay up?
Will Goid strike down and defend the Castle of Netanyahu and teach those anti-semitics lessons?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x238, 111.92K)

Sue all ya want, not enforceable.

Do they not think about what effect this will have on their relations with other countries/ethnicities?
Are they autistic?

Attached: 0425da50473d70c4f723ed9e5df8d1f534566141d5312dd5ea32293602177bcf.png (455x405, 258.53K)

They can’t into long term think.

Israel has a good collections agency on call.

Attached: Aircraft_Carrier.png (662x472, 796.92K)

Pompeo and Trump do whatever Bibi tells them. My favorite part is when they get all they can out of the Arabs they'll turn on the US and swindle us for not stopping it.

There's gonna be alot of normies have that light bulb go off in their head, oh fuck the Holocaust really was a massive swindle. Not that it'll do any good.

This is how I know you are a shill.

Attached: Rabbi salt after Trump dumps Bibi.png (1714x1834, 802.45K)

Shalom, Zig Forums is a DONAL TRUMP BOARD and I am glad you realized that. You and I seem to be the only legit posters on right now, I think there must be a shill raid or influx of 4chaim posters trying to undermine trust in the plan. Shareblue has had a consistent campaign, to make it appear that Trump is Israel's bitch and as you have proven, as early as late 2018 that this is not true. Annons here cannot be brainwashed into voting for the dumbocrats, Trump 2020.

They also want money from Poland. Pompeo was over there encouraging them to give it.

Attached: jew fly.gif (480x360, 1.9M)

You seem to have forgotten who controls the banking system.

How much is Palestine worth? It'd be funny if the Sandniggers demand a few hundred trillions for being forced out of Palestine.

Attached: 4bcb4bcba1be189b1d0e865e56be11b6b16e1dae9ee3122bbbb77ce701bb78b3.jpg (920x793, 50.97K)

i'll take "unmitigated greed" for $500 Alex

I'll take kikes doing kike things for $500.

Shortest list of the world: countries, Isreals doesn't demand compensation shekels from.

$250 in nukes would be a small thing to repay Israel fully.

Billion that is, don't cheap out on them that hard. They need the best money can buy.

So? Better than Hillary.

Iran has nukes
Why don't they nuke the SHIT out of Israel and free the world from it?

reminds me of a scene in a crime show

i think Germany should pay
fucking Amalek

I think that has already happened, but they all look like Ilhan Omar.

Meanwhile, white Christian Republicans will defend Israel and Donald Trump to the very end….

Good, then we'll finally be rid of them

Because the USA would nuke Iran as a response most likely. FUCK ZOG!

Iran does not have nukes

I know you should take a hit of Zyklon B and rethink your life decisions.
>>>/auschwitz/

the earth has been cursed with a whole nation of these lying beggars
its just disgusting

I want to talk to your supervisor about the pisspoor job you are doing.

Attached: Zognald.jpg (1104x959, 308.76K)

How dare this goyim say each poor Holocaust survivor is worth only 2 cents. It's like another shoah!
Reparations should start at US $1 trillion and worldwide payment should be mandated yearly at the expense of the US military.

Never ever.

Attached: NEVA FORGET.jpeg (400x600, 27.15K)

Poland too. Those Swiss too. Jews have lots of lawyers.

Attached: 20FB747C-22D8-4150-8603-ADA4C04B1A1A.jpeg (850x400, 59.25K)

This. And every other ZOG’d military.

This is as dumb as saying, "White men will defend Israel to the very end", where you claim that the thoughts of the majority are the thoughts of all. Are you really going to pretend that you country isn't pozzed, and that people like us are in the minority.

Attached: sank.jpg (300x300, 66.64K)

i'm iranian. for fucks sake, all of you european cucks just help us overthrow the islamic regime in iran and sell us guns. WE'LL CLEAN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR YOU
Saudis? not a problem we'll just call up Turks and the turkish/persian coalition using F-35s and European Arms will crush them overnight and control their oil fields for you dumbasses.

DONT YOU WANT LESS AMERICAN INFLUENCE ON YOUR MUCH NEEDED OIL FIELDS?
DONT YOU NEED TO GET RID OF ISREAL?
JUST SELL US GUNS AND HELP US ESTABLISH DEMOCRACY IN OUR COUNTRIES, WE'LL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO HELP YOU GET RID OF OUR MUTUAL PROBLEMS

no, you're not

yes i am

Now was this before or after they displaced and genocided the Palestinians and pissed everyone in the region off when there were no problems before?

I’m sure Trump will be glad to help.

Attached: 41385661-25B4-4792-AB5D-4F05C95917E6.jpeg (1200x675, 103.42K)

Attached: x18.jpg (329x341, 71.72K)