The American Way

Donald Trump is not just a zionist shill. He support the American way. America was born on the ideals of freedom, democracy, and capitalism. Donald Trump is the embodiment of these ideals and proves himself to be fit for presidency everyday by enforcing these ideals. Zionism was once prosecuted for supporting Capitalism as well and introducing new ideas like tax collection and bank lending.
Consevatism beliefs in protecting the traditions Zionists have formed to ensure a more well protected Federal-enforced peace in America. Call it Zionist NatSoc, I call it The American Way.

America on itself is like a child. The child may misbehave, excel, or become ruthless in nature. However, the child must not be beaten but rather taught that what he does is wrong through coersive punishment that facilitates the order through peaceful means. The child-like America may grow up to have multiracial children, and the parent (Donald Trump) should support their decision fully because being ruthless torwards his own kin is violating The American Way.

On the subject of Feminism, LGBTQ Right, and African american archivement, the American way actually supports their beliefs and fully endorses with Godspeed their sucess. The reason being because the holocaust has proven that anti-semitism and racism is unprofitable, unfavorable to furthering the success of a country that doesn't explot its own minorities.
To further the future of America, Donald Trump and his TRUE believers believe in the rights endowed by our creators, God, and nature's God.

The American way has been copied many times over with the Mayan Kampf and Marxist Manifesto and has been called many lies. The people who detach themselves from the Conservative Zionism that the American way requires, attach themselves to the Zionism that runs banks, stock trade, and media.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (801x1000, 1.47M)

Correct. He is that AND your imagined bullshit after that

user, why cannot you support the Zionism that keeps Israel afloat and Islam out of America?
I joined the military back in 1993 to fight off potential dangers that damn old religion threatened to Israel, a land America must defend..

There is no such thing as a Zionist American. There is only AMERICAN and that is it. See:

No, there is a Zionist America and it must be protected by all forces of the US military.
William Luther Pierce and Geoge Lincoln Rockwell would fully support furthering conservative Zionism within America because it strenghtens Democracy, Freedom, and Capitalism.

This is a braindead cuckservative nigger thread.

You are an anti-American shill; a traitor. Like all you Zionist traitors, you deserve a boot up your ass:

I don't like calling whites like myself "niggers".
I'm just a social conservative that wants the scum of society to learn in school that what they do is wrong.

Also, I am far from afriad to use my own gun on medival traditionalists that threaten Zionism that I wholly pay tax money to defend.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (808x1024, 1.32M)

Who here likes watching local news and the weather channel. Learning about the local atmosphere to then play a round of golf feels rewarding. Almost as rewarding as checking my stock portfolios as Nike goes down deeply after airing yet another one of their Colin Kaepernick commercials.

sage

There's 30,000x more willing to kick your traitorous anti-American leftist asses to the curb

The only good thing about Trump is Hillary isn't president.

Fuck off. Reported for hasbara.

What the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: Samuel Johnson animated.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

OP you could not be more obvious
>>>/reddit/

Attached: understanding-the-u-s-israel-relationship-oops-we-blew-oops-we-stol-4040413.png (500x468, 131.1K)

What is this shit?

America needs destroyed and you have to go back to Kushner

This. If you kill America Israel is next.

Low effort slide
1/10

Attached: 15500032427523852843640092802963.jpg (1024x675, 370.26K)

A thread died for this. I hope it was worth the 0.000000004 rupees.

Attached: b8.png (900x700, 234.56K)

You are such an incomprehensibly-improbable retarded triple-nigger-jew, it's as though you crawled out from the depths of somebody's deepest imagination of the degeneration of human intellect.

Jews have nothing to do with america other than the fact that the colonists rebelled against their puppet-monarch king george iii.

The jews sent thousands of your people to die in foreign wars. They have robbed all equity of honor from your nation, bankrupting its ideological mission. They flood your country with foreign minions. They steal and pervert your slogans, beliefs traditions and truths. They poison the souls of your progeny. They mock your misfortune, brainwashing your brothers to enforce their despotism upon you calling it freedom.

There is no difference from the state of affairs now to the list of grievances in the declaration of independence against the king. In fact, the list is just longer now.

That people cannot identify that their nation has been overtaken by foreign empire baffles the sane.

Sam adams words never rang more true than today. Let posterity forget ye were ever our countrymen.

haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance) Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every ear I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it. I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done. I used to get paid £30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them So in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case it makes me highly gifted. One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy, etc. haha, the most satisfying thing is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift and that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction. I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

>>>/suicide/

America is a jew run gulag for the leader whites who got kicked out of mother Europe.

Then why did he pull out of Syria? You have only half the story. Trump does support the existence of Israel in some shape or form but first and foremost he, like any self respecting leader, respects the sovereignty of preexisting nations. The American way is based on liberty.

Toasting in shill bread.

Why do you even care about Syria so much other than some retarded memes?

I don't care about Syria more than Trump cares about White people.
But the fucking Kike wars in Syria give excuses to bring in foreign hordes of sand niggers into Europe, so that they can rape white women and children.
If like puppet trump starts another war in middle East or south America, his supporters eternally fucked.

Fuck off low IQ nigger.

This is some next level trolling

A thread died for this.

thank god, let it die in the dark

:v

2/3 are poisonous and freedom probably meant no rules to stop kikes so that's more like 2.9/3 with the gullible ones blinded by calls of freedom
bye bye america, long live white ehtnostates

You can't have any in a mongrel country. It's death

sage

Reminder that those "American" advertisement images from the 1950s onwards

Are a precursor to the creation of food and other product monopolies and through that, mass jewish propaganda.

The Kurds are literally going to be massacred by the Turks unless they make a deal with Damascus, which they never will

"United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,” March 26, 1790

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law to support the Constitution of the United States, which Oath or Affirmation such Court shall administer, and the Clerk of such Court shall record such Application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a Citizen of the United States. And the children of such person so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, that no person heretofore proscribed by any States, shall be admitted a citizen as aforesaid, except by an Act of the Legislature of the State in which such person was proscribed."
Signed by then President of the United States George Washington

"being a free White person"
"making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character"

"FREE WHITES OF GOOD CHARACTER ONLY"

To Hel with your revisionist history.
Also, the USA was founded on Jeffersonian yeomanry, not the modern conception of "capitalism." The majority of citizens in the USA were farmers working their family farms up until WW1 or so. Also, originally the only source of income for the Federal government was tariffs on foreign goods, partially since the near-universal opinion at the time was that the domestic market must be protected from foreign competition. Most of the Founders also believed that the USA should remain heavily isolationist and avoid foreign entanglements. "Zionism" is near the opposite of the founding values of the USA.

This

Attached: white free white person.jpeg (1314x752, 157.8K)

A deluded boomermutt.

Good luck spotting one before he spots yoh kek.

You know some things, what are some history books on this?

good bait.

I'm a Christian and would support the unification if the Muslim and Christian communities. Jews fear this more than a NatSoc movement. If Americans refuse to protect the Jews in their stolen Homeland, Muslims would tear then to pieces. If Americans and Muslims joined forces, we would wipe Jewish blood from the face of the Earth.