White birth rate is up and at an all time high, ignore the blackpill kikes...

White birth rate is up and at an all time high, ignore the blackpill kikes, they're just projecting and know they're the ones who'll be genocided, haters gonna hate!

Attached: kfa61emovafz.png (640x692, 388.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LAyu1
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html
archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. We need more Whites cumming inside of other Whites to make more Whites.

Thatnks for the whitepill, but you're still a fucking fag, OP.

archive.is/LAyu1

Archive? Did they count any birth via white women "white births"?

>archive.is/LAyu1
Thanks, user. It's what I thought, though:

Sort of.

All I see are young white couples and rarely any coal burners, usually only trailer trash race mix, middle/upper class whites, even liberal ones rather be with their own race and that is a good thing!

1. No, read the article again. You fucking faggot.
2. No, it's still lower than it has ever been.

That's good to hear.

OP is still bluepilled.

Hi rabbi!

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?

You posted a shitty article from 2016. Provide actual evidence for your claim, that in 2019, white births are at an "ALL TIME HIGH."
Fuck off redditor

hmmmm

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html

Attached: white genocide america 11.JPG (1450x445, 71.5K)

shoo shoo blackpilling jew

you must be seething that white genocide is off the menu

eat dog shit nigger

I see so many preggo whites in my area, and when a White girl compliments my kids, I ask if she has any yet. Tell her how easy and fun Parenthood is.

Keep the social pressure up. Positive reinforcement.

does this image trigger you moshe?

Attached: d7c90d5ff08daf38bcb0580ebc18218872d6d7dc2005322a0a482a012e0acf39.jpg (250x227, 6.81K)

That's right shitskins, anything you cunts can do we can do better. that includes out-breeding you if we so choose. Guess what time it is. Bix Nood my negroids.

Attached: Honorary.jpg (767x489, 137.87K)

So basically some decided to have one kid while every nigger in prison has at least half a dozen. Ok. Stay delusional.

As compared to what? That isn't saying shit tbh. It was down to about 2.0 before the baby boom for about a decade after WW2 before settling down to 2.5 at the end of that decade and been going down ever since. You can't unfuck birthrates easily. Not in a year or even a decade. Inconsistent birth rates are the worst kind you can have besides having below replacement levels.

Also the "hu'white" birth rate includes tens of millions of non-whites.

Our friends over in the CDC will remedy the African population explosion, I'm not worried about those stupid apes.

This. We just had our beautiful baby daughter not a year ago, and when everyone asks I just tell them how amazing it is and how anyone without a kid is missing out.

Many were sold the dream of a career first. So yes they chose to put off having the kids. Time for some breeding music.

The government gives more welfare money to sheboons with more kids. So they have more kids. You need policy changes which Trump is afraid to make.

You're literally just spamming hoaxes.

Nope, thats why /ourgirl/ Margaret Sanger installed Planned Parenthoods specifically in black neighborhoods to prevent them from becoming the majority, you big dummy.

Attached: Ook vey.gif (440x192, 1.36M)

Oy vey! Stop blackpilling!

but you want us to believe the 6 million eh moshe?

If I were Australian I'd be worried about the chinks taking over.

Stop blackpilling, how would anyone ever construct such a massive hoax? Duh six million are REAL! Saying otherwise is blackpill and causes some people to become depressed at how bad things are! Shut up goyim!

Good pick fren! :)

REPORTED FOR BEING A PAID JEWISH SHILL. THIS IS A NEW TACTIC: THEY'RE USING OUTRIGHT INVERSIONS OF TRUTH TO COVER UP THE CONTINUATION OF THEIR POLICIES
archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6
EVERYTHING OP HAS SAID IS A LIE. REPORT THE THREAD.

Attached: FT_18.01.16_fertility.png (640x374, 45.59K)

lol nobody is buying into your demoralization tactics

Remember Qushner shills, whites can easily kill shitskin babies and kids to even the score.

Attached: victoryneedsnoexplanation.JPG (500x750, 94.21K)

Sage.

You demoralized people by denying the Holocaust and implying such a massive hoax is possible, on this fair and equal planet! Fuck off blackpiller!

Just makes me want to fuck more.

Attached: 3d3d857c68fe416efceba493cbf9d0ebb68f7e6507b531870293d69649a2f0ca.jpg (754x588, 111.52K)

Fuck off, demoralization kike.

Reported.

sage

this!

>>>/reddit/

EVERYTHING I DISLIKE IS BLACKPILL! STOP TALKING ABOUT THOSE NAUGHTY THINGS! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! KHAZAR MOMMY!

I don't trust ZOG government stats. Be gone, kike.

Kill yourself kike2

does this image trigger (((you)))?

Attached: 008.jpg (532x382, 49.41K)

Target detected.

Name : Imkampfy. Location : Canada. Ethnicity : Turk-Jew. Current status : Shill campaign.

No, because I'm not you. Reported for hoaxes.

sage

user, the stats are of births via white women. Don't get excited until we know the true numbers.

There needs to be a lot more than two children there.

OP's article doesn't exist and isn't true. Report the thread. This is a jewish defusal tactic.
archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6

Fortunately, miscegenation still remains less than a percent after half a century of propaganda.

That's so subtle that I doubt even the jews who pay him picked up on it.

If this is true

wonder if any of it had to do with a general optimism around the time of Trump. That would be his campaign, not his presidency. For a brief period, whites had a little bit of their pride back, and the outlook didn't seem so bleak for millions of white men and women.

Attached: _D2Y5839_KermodeMusselBed_lg.jpg (1174x1000, 725.5K)

Hahaha goddamn the kikes are coming out of the woodwork in this thread, this pic related really must piss them off.

Attached: original.jpg (3600x2400, 1.96M)

archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6

I thought the roach was kicked out of leafland?

Attached: berkay's family reunion.jpg (543x458, 37.72K)

It's not a hoax, you're looking at a bright white future!

Attached: article-2019180-0C641742000005DC-12_468x311.jpg (468x311, 46.35K)

archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6

0.2 cents have been deposited in your account

yeah, white guys maybe should start taking lots of zinc and eat onions to get those t levels up

not an argument

Not an argument.

go away lol nobody likes you

go away lol nobody likes you

t. Kushner

Yeah, it does.

Attached: 1545984637401.png (1485x1350 106.48 KB, 650.68K)

got banned from cuckchan so you're now spamming here?

Yes, you did.

Gas yourself

Tell your boss to fire you and purchase chatbots instead, I still don't believe white birthrates are at an "ALL TIME HIGH."

yes we can read the title of the article , do you have anything to add?

Kikes really hate white families.
What part of must not perish don't the niggers get? It is a perfect reminder of what is lost.

What foods are high in zinc? I don't wanna stat using any ✡supplements✡.

How do you know she's a coalburner?

Hey, someone took up my method. Good for you, user. With parentheses being "hate speech," and with white genocide
NOT SLOWING DOWN IN ANY CAPACITY, BECAUSE OP IS A FUCKING HOAX,
archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6
it's important that we just outright name the jew. They won't make their own symbol into "hate speech", so there's nothing they can do to stop us.

Fuck off, kike. Take your demoralization and shove it up your ass.

You'll want to revisit that statement.

It should be noted that some latinos, kikes and arabs call themselves "white" on these sort of things
but yes the demographics are going in a better direction
and yes it is partially to do with the the 600,000 manufacturing jobs trump has brought back in his 2 years of presidency
this does not mean that the black pilers are completely wrong about trump though
he did bomb syria for the kikes
twice
and did sign that gay fucking immigration bill last week
however it does fuck up the case for accelerationism as if the demographics are going are way then voting for people who will bring more in is counter entueteve
the only battle worth fighting right now is the war for information
race realism
sexual realism
JQ
and pol needs to stop its gay fucking infighting and bet back to that

Attached: scooby-doo-slasher (1) (1) (2) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (2800x2100, 322.05K)

Your so desperate for no reason, keep going rabbi. I'm laughing at you all the way to the grave.

Attached: 74e965e35b08a34190b2ba2138006ba36f8ce6edefee6821a193c6efa68f91e3.png (540x567, 387.15K)

Not according to all statistics, everywhere.
No, he didn't bring anything back. The economy is just as shit as always after 2008.

Interesting how you can't refute the links that prove your narrative wrong.

Immigration outnumbers births and is exclusively non-white

If you read that headline and think that whites aren't declining then you're fucking dumb

Anyone who posts ineracial is a fucking cuck, jew or a nigger
and none of those are fucking human

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD??? WHERE DID ALL YOU RETARDS COME FROM?

GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK

Attached: 43e94e5bbe94b50a75360d52faa0e5c7228ab124b98c693ef1efee715874635d.png (645x773 33.12 KB, 52.87K)

not an argument
not an argument either
you dont get to say
and expect anyone to take you seriously
if you have some sources to contribute by all means
id be more then happy to look at them
but unless you can disprove the 500,000 manufacturing jobs registered as of 2018 by the IRS or give some sources that disproves the 100,000 manufacutring jobs the US burea of labor statistics claimed were added in these last two months
then i must assume your either a kike, a shill, or a misinformed black piller who believes things without sources
regardlessly
on the same level as the "magapedes" you love to bitch about

No, moishe, we won't be going anywhere. If you want to delude yourself, go to the Qcumber boards.
archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6

probably

Fuck off, kike. Your demoralization shilling is not working here.

I don't need your narrative cause I don't have to listen to it. Your quite literally stuck in your own world and nothing I say will change it but I can still laugh at you cause I've been through this cycle before, it's not just the jews.

Paid shill confirmed.
archive.fo/r871u
archive.fo/1OPh6
It is. Trump lied.
I do, yeah. Because we're not talking about opinions. We're talking about facts. This hurts your little reptile brain because you don't belong here.
Read the fucking thread.

Look at this piece of shit think we'll stop naming the jew.

Thanks OP, I was about to a get a hemorrhoid from the pure rage build up inside me. I needed this whitepill.

on balance would we know if that study was a jew paid demoralization tactic anymore then we would "know" OP's post is bullshit
unless there is some third sources that proves this there is no evidence it is better then worse then what OP knows
in truth we probably dont know shit and are probably just grasping at straws in all honesty

kek your ramblings don't get you anywhere? you still stuck in the same mode you were when you were first red pilled without learning anything from it and moving on.

Have you ever been to the Renaissance festival in AZ? Despite AZ being known as a beaner state there's fucktons of white couples and children here. Good whitepills all around.

Friendly reminder

Attached: malik agar white in the us.png (614x647 521.52 KB, 150.41K)

Attached: Proud European.jpg (2500x1875, 541.97K)

Nothing you've said is relevant to anything posted here.