Concern Trolling; a Guide to Subversion

This has probably been articulated many times, but I think it bears repeating. Subverting people to the left of you (magapedes, civcucks, basic bitch white nationalists, aloof non-political people) is a highly gainful strategy, as we can see from the fruits of our enemies work. The end goal is moving people further towards the rightwing, with fascism being its logical conclusion. The core method of this particular flavor of concern trolling is that you claim you are a real member of group that the target belongs to, and that the target is some evil fascist and not living up to the groups ideals. The messaging should be tailored towards the target, the same approach that works for one might not work for the other. This WILL NOT work on people already on the left, so do not waste your time. I will offer a few examples of what I am trying to describe.

Normie (aloof non-political) target – attack any action that could be construed as racist, bigoted, sexist or any other buzzword of your choice. Make sure to be personal and hurtful in your attack and ensure they know were on their side previously to this and you wished they hadn’t made things politically charged.

Civcuck/magapede target – attack their apparent prejudice towards ethnic minorities and how they are trying to conceal their goals of a racial state under to guise of vague nationalism.

Basic bitch WN target – attack their apparent thoughts of racial superiority and how they are merely a “nationalist for all peoples” in order to get into power so they can genocide minorities.

Likely the best places for this subversion are jewtube comments, forums and discord or other social media. Ensure the account you do this on is clean and represents what group you are pretending to be a part of. Sloppiness will lead people to seeing your true motives.

Attached: 1548402416747.jpg (750x747, 36.51K)

Kike free.

Sage Fedthreads.

Gimme.

Based

You've proven that this is a kike thread.

Bringing a nog for entertainment for you low la ders from the mountains

That is some good shilling advice but the civnats will just ignore your reference to their 'apparent' prejudices and instead only discuss their actual prejudices which may be a very small list.

Lack of prejudice just means lack of real world experiences.

And this accomplishes our goal of preserving our race how?

not about politics; reported

When the winning left (not to be confused with the masses of braindead lemmings) wants to attack you, they don't use "leftist slurs". They subvert you and cause conflict within your group. A shill calling you a kike or a mossad/fbi agent repeatedly is infinitely more effective at at accomplishing their goal compared to them being honest about their ideas and intentions.

My strategy helps preserve our race by pushing people toward the extremes, where actual change can occur.

Nazis have no future. If you wish to win the masses over you need to come up with a new name and slogan and embrace (or pretend to) some sort of populism.

Why would anyone ever want to waste their time doing this? Go start a white family or work on getting a higher paying job instead.

Whether you like it or not millions of anons are going to continue to waste their time on the internet. They may as well be doing something productive on the side.

Kill yourself.

The name was never Nazi. It was NSDAP.

Let me guess, no white children huh kid?

Is it thursday already? Whew, how the time flies moshe. Better start getting ready.

Attached: Off To Temple.png (774x778, 736.96K)

This is the part where everyone accuses the other of being a kike which leads to nothing ever being done. never change Zig Forums

You mean like these threads? You understand how slides work yes?

Who came up with concern trolling?

The "winning" left or that is to say, the judeo-left have accomplished almost everything they could dream of doing by simply training their lemmings to scream "racist!" "Nazi!" "fascist!" at Republicans who wonder off the pasture. Because of this tactic, Republicans are not only terrified of committing thought crimes, but they actually go out of their way to prove that they're not racistnazis. Why help them?
Instead, we should attack cuckservatives from a positive position. Whenever they do anti-White things, yell "anti-White" at them.

It's sad to realize the last people to stand up for the rapidly dying white race are a gaggle of complete retards, cowards and degenerates.

(you) included

This. I'm so fucking close to giving up and submitting to total apathy. This world is fucking sick; an unbearable feeling of disgust follows me wherever I go.

"Anti whtie" not only has zero power as a slur, it's actually a badge of honor for these people (especially Republicans desperate to shed the racist label.) The real victory the left achieved was not screaming racism at everybody, it came much prior to that when they brainwashed an entire society to believe the concept of "racism" is the single most horrific thing that exists on our earth. That was where the work was done, after that it was just a matter of labeling anybody with it to keep them in line and maintain power over them. Simply yelling anti-white at people in a subverted society, that is trained to be very accepting of the concept of something being "anti-white," is not an effective tactic. You would first have to subvert the society back to a place where it was when whites were racially aware.

I'm all for calling out people on being anti-white, if, for nothing else, it can raise some awareness among non redpilled white people about an implicit anti-white bias in our society, and perhaps help to raise their own racial awareness. But the comparison of it to how the left uses "racism" falls short, you'll never achieve those results. The jews already laid the groundwork while our fathers and grandfathers were busy chasing shekels and watching Johnny Carson, our battle is an uphill one.

We need to abandon some of the things we've done previously and work our way into new territory.
You can't bring back the past but you can take hold of the reigns and guide the direction of the future. Understanding the past and creating a continuum between the past present and future is the only possible way forward, playing political necromancy and trying to revive the past is a fools errand.
And I say this as someone who is committed to NatSoc principles.

Don't give up. I feel like giving up all the time but you need to be stubborn and keep going. At the same time 'keep going' doesn't mean make the same damn mistakes we've been making, we need to recognize what has worked, what hasn't and build a path forward.
In my free time I'm trying to write a sort of strategic document for moving forward. I'm sure it has it's own flaws, I'm sure it will fail at some point as well. But then maybe someone can iterate on that, learn from my mistakes and create something better. And constantly iterate on that.
Not everyone is worthless, I'm just horribly disappointed at the way people on here behave at times.

No, OP, it's a giant waste of your time.

You realize you're a loser who doesn't matter just like them right? Discord and forums… yeah that's where all the big donors are hahaha

OP Should of just called the tread D&C for dummies

COINTELPRO doing its job in this post.

The point of the 'fed' and 'shill' accusations is to distract from a consistent discussion on what is or isn't true, to build consensus. Consensus cracking involves things like this, so no consensus ever develops on obvious things - replacing it with unverifiable accusations.

And these aren't attempting to fool the already knowledgeable, but the observer watching who needs a dose of COPE to stop them from being 'radicalized' (aka, rational people who see the world for what it is).

Oy vey, que maravilla del pasado!

I'm pretty autistic. Does Sam Hyde present any examples? I need an example to understand.