TODAY IS THE DAY I WILL REMIND THEM

TODAY IS THE DAY I WILL REMIND THEM

AROUND PITBULLS
AVOID PILPUL

in b4 2016

Attached: wow.png (467x897, 221.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/204957/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=pitbulldropoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/204957/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world

Such thread

I always assumed Pits were the niggers of the dog world, and Jews were the cats.

Fuck you op and your nigger tier knowledge about dogs.

#PitbullDropOff

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=pitbulldropoff

Attached: PitbullDropoff.jpg (1309x5190, 1.68M)

Attached: don't be jelly, yid.jpg (500x281, 19.98K)

This is a shitskin OP. Fucker just hates dogs and knows pounds will put a hold on the poor bastards that aren't in nigger hands because they can't trust anyone adopting them now and they will be put down. This fucker isn't good enough for dog food.

Pitbulls aren't genetically predisposed to be dangerous, but their masters mostly are.

Cats are honorary canines

pits > pugs and chihuahuas
you just need to learn to train them and keep them caged up away from children. when it comes to hunting wold hog they are the best.

Bump for best headline of 2019

fucking lole

Muh' "Hating pitbulls is anti-semitism!"

Having a high-maintenance pet like a dog is pretty much cuckoldry. NPCs love to have dogs instead of their own children.

Fucking no.

I wonder why kikes are saying that pitbulls are kikes.

Attached: 11. Laughing Dog.jpg (900x600, 82.82K)

Attached: dogger.jpg (640x599, 94.61K)

Attached: were-all-the-same.jpg (445x571, 56.42K)

Yes they are. They were bred to latch on to bulls faces and not let go even while the bull smashes it into the ground over and over and stomps on it. So when they bite you, they also grab on and don't let go. This is why a breed that is only 6% of dogs is responsible for over half of people killed by dogs.

Attached: pitbull bingo.jpg (1276x2048 82.42 KB, 274.1K)

Attached: ahhhhhh.JPG (599x456, 48.72K)

The pitbull is immunized against all dangers: one may call him vicious, a biter, rabid, junkyard; it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a bad dog and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "AWOOOOOOOO!"
– Jagdterrier Goebbels

We must secure the existence of our puppies and a future for white shepherds.

Attached: 588px-Schweizer_Schäferhund,_9_Monate.JPG (588x599, 117.81K)