==ECONOMY OF DEBT==

ITT we try to understand how bad things really are.

So jewtube suggested me an interesting documentary on autoplay. I believe most of us is already aware that since USA abandoned gold standard, money is being created out of thin air. Documentary shows interesting aspect to it, in UK's Bank of England doesn't put notes in circulation by itself, it lets bank do it instead.
It means that each time somebody takes a loan, bank creates amount of money (Respecting BoE's threshold ), gives it to people, and then collects it with certain percent to repeat the transfer.
Documentary explains why debt fueled system is bad for pretty much everybody aside of banks. It points out connections between banks, namely Goldman Sachs and ministries of finances in numerous countries in Europe and US.
It's worth checking out if somebody is lacking knowledge on the topic

youtu.be/XcGh1Dex4Yo

We've got some economyfags here. I'm hoping you could share your knowledge on this system. Is it really true that the enemy has endless resources at his disposal ?

Attached: fred.png (750x498 72.41 KB, 91.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bullionvault.com/gold-news/buying-gold-100220182
youtube.com/watch?v=uu4KCwRdu4g&bpctr=1550789583
youtube.com/watch?v=P8MD-7u2UDw
youtube.com/watch?v=1qWWu9hvxlY
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
youtube.com/watch?v=LsNlxiteHjM
bofjoy.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This current bear market is the second longest in history.
10 years from last recession that hit in 2008 is pretty long time, meaning that markets really needed long time to take that last blow in. Meaning they were really shakey to begin with.

Next recession is coming in a year or two.
Suggestion is to liquidate your assets and pay off your debts.
When recession hits a lot of people will be scrambling for money because of debt, wait a bit for prices to fall and with that liquidation buy things.
Or if you want to be careful with your money, but crypto to hold it.

From cuckchan today

Attached: 1550767768458.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

What is safest option ?

If you trust that there will government and corporations and insurance so not a total collapse but a standard economic correction, keep it in the bank, wait, buy things you desire or new assets in the fire sales.
If you think it will be a purging back to the dark ages, invest in food, shelter and defense.

Wanted to post the same thing, it's a great summary.

Shill your shit elsewhere yid. Stop shitting up the catalog.

Hard
The only reason 20s depression was that hard hitting is because of fear that normies (that didnt even read newspapers) created.
They just hit the banks while the last recession in 2008 didn't push the masses to get their bucks out of banks and that recession was hardest hitting next to 20s depression.

video is obviously not mine jew, this thread has actual merit, it's supposed to show people that neither US nor any other country is capitalist since gold standard was abolished.
I want people with certain wisdom to speak up how we can fix this system which seems fucked to the point where changing system is impossible without major fuck up.

But I'm sure we need 21 more threads on Trump, that always keeps people entertained

Attached: 0a41d4d202ef7cc52fb65d693e9325a218aba3070b3a970949ab6da30b74e40c.png (848x871, 90.71K)

This isn't >>>/biz/ cunt.

The problem is that crypto isn't utilized into economy that much and gold isn't really that tradable.
Currency that will probably not fall during the recession, or depression if it will be.
But there is a problem again, because all of todays currency take US as their point of reference, so if that currency falls then everything on the world will fall along with it.

And since when economy isn't political you fucking fool ?
Goldman Sachs fills governments with their people to maintain this poisonous system and yet it's still not political matter for you ?

Only gold will remain, and that'd seem like conclusion banks are jumping to as well

bullionvault.com/gold-news/buying-gold-100220182

Attached: ((tree)).jpg (380x478, 39.38K)

This, a close relative of mine works for a large insurance company. They store their "money" in precious metals. A mix of silver and gold.

Too many name the Jew, and not enough name the bank. Why did the West attack the Reich? Simple.. Currency based on Productive Labor, and not Debt or Metal.

Currency should be based on 6 Factors :
1. Time to complete Task
2. Quality of Task Completed
3. Danger of Task
4. Urgency of Task
5, Importance of Task to the Volk
6. Skills or Certifications required for the task.

This system should be based on a Smart Contract system, without miners. Currency should be created as labor is completed.

To avoid Nepotism, 3 classes of laborers should work anonymously from each other.
1. Task Creator
2. Task Performer
3. Task Grader

youtube.com/watch?v=uu4KCwRdu4g&bpctr=1550789583

Fascinating. All I can offer is this.

Should've posted my Feder too.

Supposedly the Mankiw one is quite neoliberal-leaning, though as I've yet to read it I wouldn't know.

Money isn't only created out of thin air it is created out of a loan from the central bank - notes are, in fact, iou's. Upon distribution, the banks can then create loans out of thin air using fractional reserve banking which is basically an accounting trick. It's worth researching and understanding these things. The debtor is slave to the lender.

So much has been revealed to him, yet he has for more to learn, still.

Attached: bad doggo.jpg (1080x912, 78.49K)

lel I have 100k invested in BMO

it has been growing and growing for years and years like crazy

buy stocks in the banks

This was a 'redpill'? The only thing he did was find the evidence for what was always suspected by 'redpilled' >118 IQ individuals

And the solution of bartering doesn't work. The Jews' backup plan is taking your land through land taxes, and putting you in jail for avoiding taxes, or otherwise confiscating your shit. Any attempts to protect yourself from them would be considered 'insurrection'

Incorrect.

I see the point of the half chan post went over your head you fucking moron.

I continue to hope for an entirely exogenous event to occur that greatly fractures the established order. Like a small country who isn't part of the (((script))) glassing someone else, or an AI getting released like the one that can generate natural-sounding books and stories in milliseconds. Or a new plague. Something entirely beyond the control of the powers that be.

Attached: afe6a5b49bfb59a12a26b4af74819eb639e27599d025c0272ec440aa53e5d45c.jpeg (180x255, 12.61K)

Insurrection?

BTW farmers, the land you need to grow food, pay land taxes. When you stop providing the dollar any value, they just go for where it hurts: farmers.

They'll sell the whole country, like they're doing anyway, to foreigners to come in and work the land for them.

I think the goal is to be subsistence farming ontop of your slave job. Honestly reminds me of what military recruiters used to say “join and we’ll give you a pension!” despite the fact that said pension is about half of what it was 20 year ago.

Money is a perceived power. Those that manipulate currencies can be easily killed by real, raw power.
People must stop planning to overturn a system that is by design made to be rigged and unstoppable by law, and start doing what works: killing those that maintain and benefit from the system. They have no real power. They can be easily killed. And all their pieces of paper and disposable income can't protect them from being killed by bullets to their heads.

Good write-up until that last part.

Attached: ##.JPG (8168x6888 9.43 KB, 12.88M)

Correct.

Attached: Rats Planning to Desert a Sinking Ship.png (4484x3916, 1.59M)

Debt economy is political correct replacement for taxes. Conservacucks would be freaking out if they would be taxed at 80-90% rates and this money went to libshits. Instead was invented positive discrimination of debt economy. When chosen people are allowed to create money. What goy? "Your money" isn't taken from you. We just devalue money itself. Here is you new tax relive. Pass along.

P.S. And Zig Forums is against free private moeny market aka cryptocurrency. LOL.

Attached: 15392843978670.gif (368x244, 3.11M)

And now you run into classic Marxist problem of who rank this 6 factors and people demanding to rank their labor high than others.

Today's soldiers are mercenaries who are bought with the money. Let it sink for while.

You're missing the incorrect part you stupid fucking jew.

btw, all the bailout money? banks are buying more bonds with it, not buying services.

Money as a product.
(((Bankers))) are the factory workers producing a product, USD, that is consumable.
(((Entertainment))) is producing a product which consumes money, nigger culture.

Explain to us how you know this.

The stuff about the government drafting conservatives was interesting but urging people to vote Republican is just stupid. It's been tried. And you know what they say about people trying the same thing hoping for a different result.

Yeah, I remember how Zig Forums is a single person too

youtube.com/watch?v=P8MD-7u2UDw
youtube.com/watch?v=1qWWu9hvxlY
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
youtube.com/watch?v=LsNlxiteHjM

bofjoy.net/

Attached: social security.png (1280x720 26 KB, 8.98M)

bumporino
pic not related

Attached: 20190213_065750.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)