Reparations is now the DNC platform

After a horribly poor turnout among Basketball-Americans in 2016, reperations is now the DNC platform.

You can either fight it before the GOP eventually concedes or you can flip it.

I suggest giving them LITERAL land in hard blue Shitholes like Cali.

If you don't maneuver this, YOU will pay the bill.

web.archive.org/web20190221204515/http://theweek.com/speedreads/825066/elizabeth-warren-backs-reparations-black-americans

Attached: reparations3.jpg (400x313, 47.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/point-taken/should-us-pay-reparations-black-americans/#background
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/liberia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reparations? Ok, give them a ticket home on us and point them in the direction of the assholes responsible in pissrael.

And of course, they are going to follow the lines and see who actually owned slaves and make them pay for it right? Democrats and jews should pay for their sins.

Attached: William-Pierce-20.jpg (810x564, 37.25K)

Amazingly despite making up most of the slave trade, kikes will be completely exempt!

I'm confused, they've been getting reparations for decades already.

Reparation Ideas:
Free abortions paid for by Whitey.
Free college for Black women so they can focus on their career.
Free land in non-racist Blue states.

Black somalis who arrived last week will be getting reparations from Swedes who moved here last year.

Swedes can stay in Sweden and get the same treatment.

This is honestly great news. Reparations is one of those things that almost all whites instinctively loathe. Even your most idiotic white person who thinks that blacks had it so hard still inwardly cringe at the thought of reparations. Even they must be doing some type of internal calculus and thinking, "When will it ever be fucking enough?" Never! lol

Hopefully Bernie and all of the others aside from Tulsi embrace this.

Attached: sosorry4.jpg (1024x681, 164.48K)

The aristocracy dividing the working man by race and pol eats it up yet again

Currently both Warren and Harris support it, so that's a start.

Here are the amounts talked about

pbs.org/wgbh/point-taken/should-us-pay-reparations-black-americans/#background

Attached: lifeline011.jpg (1499x1007, 1.42M)

Have fun fighting the blacks your whole life while your taxes and your postal service subsidize Bezos.

The 2010 census has 37,144,530 blacks living in America. This would mean paying anywhere between $160,000 to $382,000 dollars for every nigger, negress, and niglet. Entire black families would become multimillionaires overnight if this Jewish scheme comes to fruition.

Attached: 1402088484813.png (401x497, 338.82K)

I'm perfectly willing to give the land of the (((aristocracy))) to you and your melenated friends as reparations.

It'll get you away from all those racists too. By all means, give them hell.

Which is why this is so great, when people do the math.

The reality is that right now, every black person on average probably receives even more than that over the course of their lifetime. Better to push it altogether and let people know the math.

Attached: n655015990_204105_1059.jpg (604x453, 84.71K)

The reparations argument is also good because even conservative pundits will be tempted to say some pretty obvious things about it, like

In reality, it wouldn't be a direct check, it will be shit cycled through lots of social programs, but people will see it as a big check to every black person.

Attached: 1342645465401.jpg (800x1000, 94.81K)

That's the fun part of the math. Who pays?

The average nig coats taxpayers $751,000 in their lifetime.

If we can shift that burden via paying then lump sums to go to Africa, or to move to Shitlib states, we have a net gain.

Attached: images.jpeg (205x246, 11.44K)

And that's how fast they would squander it.

Has harris really come out in support of this? Thought she was trying to take a more centrist road.

There is a great Chappelle show bit on this.

"Oil has fallen to $25 a barrel, and Fried Chicken is now $75 a bucket. The richest man is no longer Bill Gates, it's Leroy from the alley who runs the 3 card Montey game."

America. A land where the descendant of slavers can get preferential treatment over the descendant of slaves due to having African ethnicity. What a country.

Retard

Whites have been paying reparations since the civil war, niggers deserve nothing more than expulsion.

I knew it was high, but that is crazy.

What if we make accounts pretending to be Black telling White (and even "White" Hispanics) how "dey finnaly fixin to pay up due to dey White privilege."

It would cost them so many fucking votes.

Likely due to the incarceration rate.

All the more reason to wall off Hollywood/Frisco/LA and make it their Ethnostate.

MAGA BASED MY FELLOW PEDE!

Meanwhile on the other side

The hundreds of thousands of casualties of the civil war have already paid the debt towards slaves in full. If anything, the right should press niggers to pay the debt with society that comes with their misalignment with civil life. They owe America their continued survival through state gibs, yet they keep betraying american trust with crime.

I think being well-spoken advocates of it would be the best route. We already know all the rhetoric.

The primary article that got the modern push for reparations going a few years going was this one by Ta-Nehisi Coates:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

From here to 2020 it'll be a race to the bottom between to gop, dnc and trumpstein to see who can persuade minorities to vote for them by promising the most insane shit.
As trump must have figured out, you can't promise things to whites, some actually remember what you promised, even after two years.

Reparations? Whatever.

Just keep fixing the lead pipes of poor people, decommissioning fossil fuel plants in their vicinity, and trying to improve their nutrition. That stuff makes this generation happier and next generation smarter, which is what we want to see.

If any reparations are given there MUST be a stipulation that white-privilege is not real, we can use the word NIGGER at will without any NIGGER getting upset, NAACP is abolished, affirmative action is abolished.

Attached: hit or miss 5.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

does dailymotion embed here?

Democratic racism revealed yet again…. seriously thinking that blacks are this stupid. They know "whitey ain't neva gonna payed!"

What, you mean like how if you divorce a woman, you no longer have to support her?

Joking aside, I think thats a smart idea, its like giving someone who can't drive a car.

They can have everything they can seize south of the Rio Grande.

Naw, Sage-kun, I disagree. Blacks are notorious the world over for being malcontents. When they succeed, it's because blacks are just that good at what they do. When they fail, everyone and everything in the entire world is rayciss and we owes them. They don't just burn down their own neighborhoods, loot, sell drugs, and kill each other in gang wars in America. The blacks in France, England, Canada, and Australia all do the exact same shit. Even if you go to China, in Guangzhou, there are 50,000 blacks there, mostly Nigerians. Same story. Poh-lice be rayciss, Chinese people be rayciss, blacks selling drugs, blacks pimping hookers, blacks raping local girls, local jail is full of blacks even though Chinese outnumber them 100 to 1. If you were to move a black town or village to an area with fertile farmland, renewable power sources, good drinking water and solid schools, they would destroy everything, continue hurting and killing each other, and complaining that it's Whitey's fault and racism.

I have zero faith in sub-Saharan Africans to maintain any kind of decent community. In the West when they get free rent, special scholarships, welfare, and affirmative action, they still have the lowest incomes, highest crime rates and highest incarceration rates. In Africa, where they still receive absurd amounts of financial and food aid plus Chinese babysitting, they create Africa.

I don't want to give them another dime. They don't deserve it and I'm sick of being bitched at and blamed for the shitty lives they inflict on themselves.

but user, while voting for MAGA the exact same things are being achieved.

yep, not one of these would have happened with hillary

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL
THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of their race.

Better Idea: Toss them into an active volcano while dressed as orthodox kikes.

Nice strawman.

Why is pol incapable of following through on their thoughts? If it's true that Jews owned half the slaves, then shouldn't this be a great boon for you?

They're not even being indirect about it anymore

Attached: Trump 100 Billion to Black Communities.jpg (1136x665, 161.96K)

Sounds like it would be good for accelerationism

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 9.jpg (680x935, 64.17K)

Niggers: "iff'n I votes fo ya, wut'chu gib meh?"

Democrats: "We'll give you hundreds of thousands of dollars, tax free on top of the already existing government programs that aid you."

Republicans: "A job where you can work hard and make an honest and meager wage."

Niggers: "sheeet. imma votin' democrat."

White person: "What do I get if I vote Republican or Democrat?"

Niggers/Democrats/Republicans: "SHUT UP AND DIE YOU RACIST NAZI!"

Harris is full establishment, she's basically Hillary 2.0. What had previously differentiated her from the likes of Bernie was stuff like free college, so the economic absurdity of this is a little surprising (and will ensure that she loses the primaries). The closest thing the democrats have to "centrist" candidates are Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard who are obviously not even close to being centrists.

bullets not ballots

Your idea is they promise. fail. Also, girl in the clip has a smooth philtrum like fetal alcohol syndrome.

Reparations is a logistical nightmare. Easy to promise but in reality, impossible to accomplish. Also, if you did try some shit, Tryone would just chimpout at it not being enough. Your offer of… 2k is a racist insult to the suffering of aunt Jemima.

You're REALLY dumb.

Put a fork into the US, send Whites back to Europe, the nigs to Africa and we execute anyone mixed. The whole USA becomes protected land as one giant "National" Park. Maybe one day we can start over.

Attached: 4d771dd13341439fbfb77bf6ccdeee0e-small.jpg (583x800, 420.87K)

interesting

1. People will never do the math.
2. Whites will "compromise" by giving "lower" reparations than the asked-for amount. There will be no option to give no reparations.
3. No one will use guns.

accelerationism is just cope for losing

Biological race based on thousands of years of history and biological divergence is a spook but class is real.

Acceleration means waking up a sleeping lion.

Wew this post really triggered the kikes

Nah, it's the equivalent of giving up but cursing and insulting your slaver as you put on the shackles and chains.

isn't affirmative action reparations?

And just how the fuck would you know?

There's the rub though: the Jews only briefly owned the slaves during transport. They financed niggers to kidnap/murder their own people, then sold the people overseas for profit to American landowners, rinse and repeat. They were never actually left holding the bag when the slaves were freed. People approaching reparations will emphasize the FINAL olders, but not the people actually facilitating cross-oceanic slave trade.

I think this is actually a good thing. something this blatant and evil will wake up a lot of people. And if you tell the average blue colloar white man that you're going to raise his taxes because slavery. they'll lose their shit. this is how the balkanization will start.

Weren't 40% of the planation and slave owner jews?

Attached: midterm 2018.png (576x872, 592.11K)

we wuz kangz!

Hi there.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1704x5400 442.94 KB, 2.09M)

They already have land, nearly an entire fucking continent. We're not giving them any of ours, blue state or not.
And they've already received reparations a thousand times over in the form of social services. They've literally been subsidized by federal, state, and local governments using white tax payer dollars since the 1950's. We've given them enough. It's high time we took back.

I love the idea of reperations…..I'm the descendant of william tecumsa sherman, Not kidding. How much do I get paid?

Attached: sherman.jpg (473x679, 39.25K)

Pretty sure it was more in the 80% area.

The only way to fight it is through violence.
anything else will simply be subverted by kikes and their loyalists.
Got a law? It only applies when it benefits the kikes and their pet monkeys, no matter what it is determined by said law.
"You have to pay reparations for them but they don't have to pay for you and if you don't agree you will go to jail". That is the law.
that is why violence is the only solution. Kill them all.

Reparations sounds a lot like taxation without representation.

How the fuck is that a strawman? That is exactly what you are doing?

That was a fucking myth taken from a black supremacist blog and spammed everywhere to get niggers to support trump and the GOP.
Its the "jews are the real racists" of the far right.

This poisonous viper is gonna them in the ass - so hard - it's gonna be real fun to watch. And once they adopt this stance, they won't be able to retreat from it. This is precious.

Attached: NaCl.jpg (768x1024, 625.65K)

If the Democratic candidate supports reparations, that will probably guarantee a Trump victory. not that I support that faggot, but it's just reality

Yep, it's one of the worst things a candidate can embrace. It may get you the Democratic nomination, but you will lose the general election.

Do you not know what the GOP tried in the aftermath of the civil war? Do you think they won't go along with this shit?

Attached: freedmansbureau.PNG (1437x500 247.33 KB, 60.22K)

The GOP has cucked itself into irrelevancy, and so has our President. This is only about how the Dems, and how they are received. Should they run on slavery reparations - for blacks only - they will never be able to back down from that. Not.Ever. Not in 2020. Not in 2022. Not in 2024… Not in 2040.

Attached: the future is the past.jpg (614x403, 126.54K)

Demand blacks pay reparations to whites for the past 50 years of affirmative action.

Attached: tomokosmug.jpg (728x716, 80.5K)

might as well support the Green Party. while they're also for reparations, they also want to cut all ties to ISISrael

North American Street Apes are the fattest people in America. Maybe second to beaners, I forget. They are about to become so goddamn fat, we could feed their shit-eating cousins with them for a century. I'd rather they all died however.

Holy fucking goddamnit! Now I have to find some other party to support. Is there any party (with a lick of common sense) that hasn't stuffed its head up its own ass for the sake of Pissrael?

The Reform Party.

Kek. A lot of us here don’t even support slavery. It’s the main reason why niggers were brought into America. Mostly Jews and egoistic rich white Confederate families owned slaves.

GTFO you kike piece of shit.

Blacks will be outnumbered by Asians in 20 years in the U.S. They are already outnumbered at least 2:1, if not 3:1 by amerindians currently. Reparations is the one of the FINAL D&C's which will kill the shoddy "fuck wypipo" alliance in this country. If they try and tack on amerindians to reparations, no one will go for it, but the amerindians will be pissed they're left out of the gibs. Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake

We already gave them Liberia.
>history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/liberia

No, that's called voting and hoping that the system will change itself for you.

You should die in a fire.

So far, only Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren have said yes to reparations. Sanders was against it in 2016, but he might change his tune. Biden we don't know about. Biden and Sanders are the two polling frontrunners right now.

One issue they face is that the black vote is super important in the Democratic primaries. It's one of the main reasons that Sanders never got his footing; blacks voted for Hillary because they liked and remembered Bill. If blacks decide they like Kamala Harris by the time of the primaries, she will probably win. Right now they like Biden and Sanders better due to name recognition.

That's a good idea to spread

I hope they vote for the likes of Ilhan Omar and Louis Farrakhan. They would still get their reparations.
Maybe Grrumpf will head this one off and offer it to them to make up for his own base that won't show up a second time. I wouldn't be surprised.

We already are paying reparations

Attached: thealternativehypothesis-org-7.png (710x721, 52.48K)

Transparent attempt to milk hwyte guilt for gibs. Precious few nogs actually believe in it, probably because the loudest ones to call for it are paleface Jews who obviously don't want to pay.

How many elections does it take for Amerimutts to finally realize that your "democracy" is a fucking scam?
It is below subhuman to fell for the same asinine lie every 4 years for two centuries in a row.

Attached: reparations-comic1.png (1500x500, 63.63K)

We need to ensure that reparations occur on our terms and set up the collapse in a way that benefits us.

Like "Community policing" Black cops tend to pull the trigger more than whites. Let's fill the urban police centers with nigs.

It'll be accidental Duterteism.

This. The jews are finished.