Will the Age of Consent laws and Feminism lead to white genocide?

AoC laws didn't exist until the 20th Century. Previously it was normal in every culture around the world for pre-pubescents to marry older spouses and for pubescents to give birth. But in the early 20th Century (((feminists))) and (((labour activists))) rallied for a radical agenda to make it illegal to mate with or hire someone who wasn't a late adolescent. Their arguments were that it would stop exploitation and improve (((education))) which seemed reasonable enough.

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230

But then (((feminists))) pushed for

>(((Birth control)))
>(((Family planning))), (((neonatalism))) and having less children.
>Females entering (((universities)))

This meant that

AoC wasn't the only factor. It suddenly became more taboo for intergenerational sexual relationships amongst adults. Individuals were encouraged, almost mandated to form couples from others their own age. As everyone was now encouraged to pursue (((higher education))), whose increased costs and interference with work made it more of a financial liability to have children decreasing the birth rate more.

Most of the high school graduates of the West were now pursuing (((college))) which diminished the labour force further dwindling the economy further.

nytimes.com/2011/11/27/magazine/changing-rules-for-success.html

Where once upon a time it was more common for a girl to marry an older man who could have been more established and financially secure by having a steady job or successful career ensuring a financially stable family and cared for children.

Notice that in non ZOG occupied and non ()(((feminist))) infested countries (non-white) ones that the age of consent is lower or non-existent and they don't have those birth rate problems. Also notice that they're all non-white.

ourworldindata.org/fertility-rate

So that means

And now the (((politicians))) want to invite more of these invaders as they are outbreeding us.

Age of Consent laws started us down this path and left us here today.

Is the end result not white genocide?

Attached: aneuploidy-risk.png (290x360 4.7 KB, 10.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFOBvCxx3qo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._T._Stead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maiden_Tribute_of_Modern_Babylon
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-modules/230
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Consent_Act,_1891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares.

Have you prepared for SHTF yet?

Not inside the Hajnal line, Mohammed.

The reason people do not have children is because they hate their life and don't think it is worth continuing. That's why birthrate declines in dystopian socities.
I would love to have a family but where would I even be able to do so. They would be taken from me to be indoctrinated at least half their lives even if you keep them away from electronics. You would need to be so deep in the wilderness you can hide their existence.

AoC = Thinly veiled pedo thread

Even if you managed the wilderness route, once the authorities found out you had a family or a community that wasn’t part of the (((system))) they’d call you a cult or make up claims of abusing children and what not and have zog bots exterminate you.

Just like what happened with the branch davidians. youtu.be/jFOBvCxx3qo

Sry for kiketube link

Nah that wasn't normal in western Europe. It's what you wish was normal, an idealized view of history.

inb4 "aoc should be 30!!!!!"

Marrying prepubescents was never normal even in non-white countries. Marrying teens, by contrast, was completely normal and trying to stop it is absolutely punishing to birth rates as well as cucked as fuck. Delete your shitty thread and remake it with this in mind.

Some of what you saw was true, but this was wasn't, unless

1. You are talking about pre-arranged marriages rather than the actual marriages.
2. By normal, you mean it wasn't a huge deal. That is probably true, but it was rarely common, at least in the West. Not sure about other cultures.

You're trying a little too hard. This user is pretty much on.

Women need to be removed from the workforce.

AOC laws are only used to prosecute White males.

Only for men though user, because patriarchy and shit. /s

Some of what you say. I need to proofread.

What's funny is that they are also used to prosecute white females, while soyboys will shake their heads about the hot female teachers who "prey on young boys" while pretending that it is psychologically devastating for a normal 14 year old male to fuck a beautiful older woman.

Attached: 14925566_10154183158557568_249818665891993119_n[1].jpg (892x892, 79.13K)

Age of consent laws should irrelevant. You can marry a 12 year old and still have no kids. What you should focus on is having as many kids with an adult wife as you can support.
Reminder that pedos are sexual deviants who need to be castrated for their own good.

You can't date one though

What are the exact optimal ages for women to have kids? It's obviously post-pubescent, but what is it? Like 16-25 or something?

White Female teachers get a third of the punishment their White male counterparts do.

Reminder that pedos get the rope too.

Attached: 1358428131255051381010193.png (442x341, 63.38K)

And they were created for good reason.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._T._Stead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maiden_Tribute_of_Modern_Babylon

Strange coincidence he disappeared literally with the titanic.

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 220px-W.T._Stead_by_Mills,_1905.png (220x334, 126.32K)

Not below the age of 16, regardless of physical capacity.
It is mainly social and mental capacity at stake here.

Sure, but is that unjust? Men and women are different.

Varg is doing this with his family in France, and the (((French government))) hasn't done anything against him yet.

Nope, people don't have children because they want to want careers, living their life to the fullest. People who don't have children are just selfish assholes who think that it's not their duty to procreate because they want to have fun and other people can have children who want them. Also the economy hurts, problem is that white people want to have "quality life" (which is also advertised), instead of raising children in rather poverty.

The point is AOC laws are only used against White males. That fact that a few female teachers get charged does not change that.

I wouldn't call them selfish, I think its a matter of fact in finding a partner and not wanting to race mix at the same time, tie this in with finances and it's a god damn mess with marxists holding the reins on education and their backwards thought process on how to run the country into the ground using other factions hostile to the nations founding doctrines.

*and think that other people can have children

It really is selfishness and comfort. Most of white people have found partners but the couples don't want to procreate because it will mean responsibility and time lost, instead they take a dog or something. They try to think for the future but by doing this they ruin it, retarded cautiousness

Most of the country's AoC is 16. Find a qt 16 year old and start knocking her up. By the time she's 30, she'll have at least 10 kids.

I agree that the age of consent laws should exist, but the AoC has been raised entirely too high out of feminist jealousy that guys want teenage girls and not disgusting hags. It should be 14-ish, because at that point you know everything most people will ever know about sex and there's no further mental capability to be gained. inb4 tradthot bitching.

Not when you're talking about sexual comprehension. Sex is a very simple subject that just doesn't need all that much in the way of education. Even if such a difference meaningfully existed, there's no evidence that it should be of a form that would render it reasonable to have the current American AoC laws and their current patterns of enforcement (i.e. Tyrone and Paco get to fuck whoever they want while Jim and John don't). That thread about the female teachers who fuck their students was full of tradthot redditors who insisted that men and women are different without bothering to take into account that women often never mature, making it pointless to wait a long time to fuck her. Those retards were so determined to stop white men from having beautiful teenage lovers that they were outright calling people who wanted equal enforcement of the law feminists for not wanting men to literally have fewer rights than women. It's fucking pathetic what Zig Forums has become.

Oh boy, time for another daily pedo positive thread.

Reminder that jews have the highest rates of pedophilia, homosexuality, foot fetishism, scat fetishism, urine fetishism, and a litany of other disorders, of any population on the planet. Yes, jews are more likely to be openly gay than even negroes. Three times more likely, in fact.

Only feminists and retards actually fucking think biologically capable teenagers and pre-pubescent kids are the same thing. Kill yourself.

Why do you jews have such massive rates of sexual degeneracies? Why does the Talmud permit sexual relations with a girl who is three years and a day old? What the hell is with your obsession with feces and feet?

jews are pedos in the sense they want babies and young children. not "biologically capable teenagers " you retard

Raising AOC was what ruined the west. Sending girls to school instead of making them housewives was what made feminism possible (it made females to be part of men's society). That again made cultural revolution possible as females are more likely to be left politically (mostly because feminism = left wing politics)
Getting rid of education for females and AOC will fix everything

Another goddamned attempt to sneak in pedophilia, this time using white genocide as the whip.

These fuckers will be the first to hang.

Attached: Small Noose.png (879x630, 829.06K)

Take your meds. Not wanting women to only be legal for breeding when they're old enough for higher rates of birth defects does not make you a jew.

NOBODY BUT YOU FEMINIST CUCKNIGGERS ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT FUCKING PREPUBESCENTS
Literal retard.

8pol is over half jews at this point. Maybe it always was this way.
Remember, jews literally rape kids.

Teens aren't children, roastie.

I mean this with the best of intentions. Do the world a favor, KYS.

Yeah just a few hundred years ago a man would have a wife and several children of his own before even turning 16

So you're saying when you put women in school with former sluts for teachers and allow them to make their own decisions, they form harms, kill their own children and create broken families with violent, idiotic and criminal men? That they get addicted to drugs and one night stands, and that the men left out either an hero or for insurgency groups eventually?
Because none of that is happening! Women are just more, like, free now, to feel and have fun! Who needs stable societal structure? Temporary highs are better than long term fulfillment, amirite guiz?

Pick one.

You jews always spam "women are children" as part of your pedo ops.

What an evil fucker you are. Life is short. See you in Hell.

Fuck’s sake, the only pigment-o-cide that’s ever going to happen will hit all the pigments.

Just because the so-called defenders of progress have become novelty-intolerant is no reason to shatter yourself in the unreason of racism.

As always.

Will you ever stop niggerposting?

if i am right, the early feminists were also christian

So was pretty much everyone in the 19th century.

yes, but they were Christian activists in that sense. Like even now most people who go to church don't know what the bible tells, it was not so different in the past

There's been zero mention or consideration of some Abrahamic religious context, yet you've still framed me in terms of Christianity…
Using a strawman, if this is how you expect to make arguments, you should prepare yourself for continual reaming. But then, b/c you're a pedo-faggot, that's probably what you want. Seriously hellspawn, why don't you GTFO.

Jew worshippers, what a cohencidence.

The nature of male sexuality and female sexuality is very different, any honest person knows this. If you had a boy and a girl who were both 12 who had heterosexual sex with an adult, you are going to be far more concerned about the girl, everything else being equal. That would definitely be true 100 years ago as well.

I'm not defending any of that, if you mean that black and Hispanic communities aren't really regulated by the laws the way white ones are, then I agree with you. It would be good if you or others had stats on this tbh.

Again, you keep thinking that I am arguing for existing AoC laws, and I'm not, I think they are too high, at least in the United States. Maybe what they are in Germany or Italy would be good, like 14 or something like that. But my point is that men and women are different. Whatever age you set as minimum for girls should be lower for boys, assuming heterosexual interactions for the boys.

I don't pretend to understand this topic that well, but as a male who grew up attracted to females, I can say the idea that I would automatically be hurt fucking an older attractive female when I was 12 years old or 10 years old or whatever is bullshit. The rest I really can't comment on, because I'm not a girl and I'm not gay.

You would be more concerned about the girl because you're a cuck brainwashed with feminist matriarch propaganda.

There comes the jidf

Labor unions are fine feminists are not. Though you might be right

Another way of looking at it is that I am acknowledging women are the sex that is more vulnerable and has less maturity. Not too feminist.

For all of you who want to lower AoC, if you start with the notion that it's no big deal for little girls to fuck older men, you won't find much support other than dropping it a couple of years or something like that. I also want to lower AoC, but only because I can look at myself and say that anything remotely like contemporary AoC should not have applied to me growing up.

Still even during the enlightenment and during the dark ages, most if not all Europeans, were in fact, believe it or not, Christians.

Plus Jewish men only like little boys.

That makes them faggots

Just because something has one difference doesn't mean it's different in all ways. Men and women are both carbon-based lifeforms, otherwise sex wouldn't even be possible. The people here who use the "muh gender differences" argument would be arguing for the nonexistence of the white race and all races if they actually took their logic to its conclusion, because all white people don't look exactly alike.

Nobody here wants to drop it more than a few years except maybe the OP because he's a faggot as OPs generally are. Those few years that the feminists outlawed are the best ones. Some of them have tried to raise it to 25 on the (completely unsupported) basis that the brain doesn't mature until then, ignoring that sex is simple enough that you don't need full maturity to understand it even if that was true. 18, or even 16, is bullshit that goes against nature and is fucking ruining humanity because of it.

I've been absolutely proven right. Look at the thread.

The AOC in Wiemar German was 14. Hitler raised it to 16. Considering white genocide is happening, I'd be comfortable lowering to no more than 15 with the condition of marriage and the older party is no more than 10 years older than the younger.

Sex is for reproduction only.

Oh goy! Why would the Jews continue to have sex with underaged (an age with an arbritrary number they came up with) girls while fighting for it to be illegal for everyone else?

Because they know that older mothers give birth to retarded children like yourself and want the goyim to degenerate while they thrive.

If you seriously believe that having sex with adolescents is wrong then you are a brainwashed cuck and an useful idiot for your master.

Attached: the-neon-demon-4000x2250-elle-fanning-jesse-4k-1582.jpg (4000x2250, 1.42M)

It might not have been common but it also wasn't taboo for individuals not yet considered "of age" to enter into betrothals or marriage. Many of them were arranged. However, it wasn't considered normal for them to consummate their marriage until the bride has had her first blood (as nature intended it)

When a female enters adolescence her body changes and hormones put her into heat. She is then at peak attractiveness. That is nature telling us she is ripe for reproduction.

By criminalizing males from breeding with her, the (((ones in power))) have criminalized nature.

Wrong.
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-modules/230

You're on the right track, though.

>chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230
Well, fuck me running, it's the same link, except mine throws up a security flag. Huh. I'm stupid. Thanks, OP, but I am still curious why you would claim that AoC laws didn't exist until the 20th century while posting a link that directly contradicts your claim.

I meant to write modern AoC laws pushing them to late adolescence. Or even proposals to push it to 25 because "the brain doesn't develop until then.">>12839658

Blood and tits?

Adult.

Strawmanning

Correct.

It is unjust if you have a society predecated upon the myth of sexual equality

CAN WE FUCKING BAN AGE OF CONSENT THREADS?

Fuck me sage.

It's literally right there in OP, retard

In the fashion industry in the aristocratic runways of Milan and Paris most models start while still being "minors" because that's when they are at peak attractiveness.

In the highest echelons of Hollywood, producers select and groom "underage" actresses as the next big star.

In the world of sports, athletes especially gymnasts are at the height of their career while they are teens and still flexible and energetic.

In the stages of ballet the dancers are most flexible and nimble when they are at their early to mid adolescence.

This is the time when young females are at their peak and ready to breed. Yet it is illegal for us to do so until after they plateau and go into decline.

Notice that all of these industries are controlled by juden? They made it illegal for us to enjoy what nature and God intended. While they set up these industries to select, groom the finest of girls at the height of their beauty for their own amusement and advance their race.

Attached: annalisebasso.jpg (1080x1349 177.43 KB, 122.74K)

Let them speak you communist faggot!

Attached: mckaylamaroneydispleased.jpg (659x439, 62.15K)

This is what your brain on post modern liberalism is like.

Marry young, court even younger. Inoculate your future wife against stupidity and feminism.

Darn tootin!

Then you're a child abuser!

Then you're a child abuser

We've been set up to fail.

Be gone jew

I am not a pedophile. I am a hebephile and ephebophile. I don't find females that haven't developed attractive.

I am not advocating for sexual contact for pre-pubescent children. I merely argued that in antiquity it was considered fine for betrothals and marriage unions to begin before the couple was considered "of age" in whatever traditional way the culture defined that.

I don't think penile in vaginal sex should be allowed until the female has at least achieved adolescence, and started developing womanly features which signifies she is ready to have children.

But I don't see anything wrong with "sexual contact" that doesn't involve PiV coitus before that age.

Here's the thing. Females will never be mature. They will never have the mental capacity of a male. They will always be immature and illogical. To argue this makes them not ready to procreate and proof that they are unable to consent is absurd. This isn't sexism, this sex realism.

Attached: pubertygraph.JPG (580x486, 97.22K)

In identity politics, there is no one Zig Forums hates more than pedophiles, and you come here trying to shift the sexual overton window, walking that very thin line between sick and just plain evil.

Really, just get the fuck out of here. What, are you a Fed? How many IP's have you conjured for this project. Go crawl back to your tax-payer-funded hole.

Attached: fuck off and die.png (1180x2393, 308.27K)

who really gives a fuck? No laws are even enforced anymore. I am 35 and would marry a loli if given the opportunity. The funny thing is that here in Canada if you are white and have a decent job, abos will try to pass off their Angie Verona tier underage daughters on you. The only reason I don't do it is because I am saving myself for my ow n white loli.

Okay, good. Then you're not a pedophile. I have no beef with you.

What does "sexual contact that doesn't involve PiV coitus" mean to you?

I forgot to mention in the OP that the jews and (((mainstream media))) have pushed for the normalization of disgusting degenerate behavior like homosexuality and transexuality. I focused too much on negrophilia.

So they promote unnatural and abnormal lifestyles like faggotry but demonize and criminalize natural and normal attractions such as ephebosexuality.

This further decreases the birthrate.

This is classic UN Agenda 21. They want the population to die off and become endangered and extinct.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21

www.un.org/popin/icpd/conference/bkg/wppa.html

I doubt this thread will last too long so when it inevitably is pruned I will add this and clarify what I meant when referring to marriage of pre-pubescents the next time it comes up.

Attached: georgiaguidestones.jpg (1280x720, 179.4K)

I was on the same page as you, because I thought it sounded absurd too.

That was until I listened to a "virtuous paedophile" by the name of James McClellan who argued that a mature pre-pubescent child who has been educated about consent, sex, and reproduction can consent to touching and safe oral play because it's harmless. I am not into that myself, but the more I thought about it the more that thought I can't see anything wrong with that.

Penetrative sex can cause pain, injury, sexually transmitted diseases, and unwanted pregnancies that could lead to sterility or death to a pre-pubescent girl. I am completely against that.

That is why ignoring laws is a necessity. Simply mobilize non-wihte masses to kill each other, and incite as many people to kill as possible to start killing all non-whites.
Laws will always be against us. Obeying them or circumventing them won't solve anything. Force your way through life. Kill those who try to stop you from having children. Make children by force. No consent is needed. Raise the children and kill the mother. When a female is born, raise her to be a baby factory, and nothing else.Discard her after she ages and after producing at least 2 more children.
While retards keep worshiping pussy, trying to create means to have children without raping women, other races are simply raping their women and making more children. If you don't use women as the objects that they are, and kill them after they lose their usefulness, the other races will win.

Kys yourself degenerate jew scum.

Let me be clear. I am completely opposed to legitimate rape and incest let alone murder. It is wrong,

I do not see females as objects and less than human. I see them as different humans.

Although I think the misandrist criminal justice system needs reform when it comes to defining rape, assault, and molestation. Retroactive withdrawal of consent should get cases thrown out of court. "I was too scared to say no. So I didn't speak up and just let him do it and I enjoyed it". should get thrown out of court. We should prevent Swedish definition of rape laws from entering our shores, and work to abolish theirs, lest we see more innocent men in prison.

Incest is abhorent and an abonimation. The raising of the age of consent has increased the rate of birth defects. Incest ensures an even higher rate of birth defects.

I am not pro-paedo. I am pro-white and pro-eugenics.

What do you mean by 'late adolescence' exactly? You're being kinda vague, I'm guessing to avoid contradiction? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885 raised it to 16, so you MUST be referring to 17 or 18, yes?

Of course, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Consent_Act,_1891 raised it from 10 to 12 in British India, so that would obviously be the best place to take your preteen waifu to deflower her in the 19th century if you were a British soldier.

Jews? Mohels? People who physically assault (sexually or otherwise) children? Coalburners? Niggers who rape white females?

I don't hold hatred for people with unbalanced paraphilias, I merely pity them and am wary of them.

Back to where it was before feminists tampered with it?

Feds would more blatently advocate for fucking babies. Questioning the 'even 18 is too young' slippery slope we're on with feminist condemnation of healthy male impulse is perfectly legitimate here.

Touching isn't necessarily harmless. Say for example some guy has a flesh-eating disease on his cock and a little girl touches his cock, suddenly flesh-eating bacteria are turning her hand into a skeleton.

Pre-pubescent girls can't get pregnant. Penetrative sex doesn't cause STDs, but it is one means of transmitting them (for example, HPV). You could just as easily give a girl herpes on her mouth instead of her groin, so I'm not sure how you can just hand-waive that in the previous section by specifying "safe" whereas you do not here.

What doesn't make logical sense is you somehow expect prepubescent girls to be able to discern how to be "safe" with oral play (to understand how to prevent transmission of STDs, to know what they are) while admitting they can't understand basic concepts like "putting an object that's bigger than my opening can stretch into me can hurt me".

This angle is one that isn't often considered. Setting the AoC to a very high number is both a dysgenics program for the peasantry and a means of monopolizing the best girls for the people in power.

Roastie detected.

If you really fear pigmentcide, just live. Okay? While you live your pogmunts haven’t been genocided yet. You can keep your pygmynts in your skin where pegmonts belong. If you live peaceably, science will help. You don’t have to tell anyone you fear for your pagments. You can have a silent eternal victory over pugmant genociders just by living in your own skin.

Check this out:
www.mdlinx.com/internal-medicine/top-medical-news/article/2019/02/21/7558128

This isn't going to work. Maximum age gap laws are shit both in principle and in practice. If someone has enough mental capability to give consent at all, they have enough to give consent to anyone. But there's another very important factor here. This would be the fact that a lot of guys here have grown up under Americuck feminist laws which ban guys from going after girls that are more than 2 years younger or some other ridiculously small number if he's over 18 and they aren't going to accept that.

I wrote the OP rather hastily. Perhaps I should have wrote "at the turn of the century" or "around a hundred years ago" instead of "the 20th Century" but too late for that now. I'll use that next time.

The laws pushing the AoC to 17, 18, and even 19 are way too old. And the proposals to push it to 21, 23, and 25 are basic jew craftery and pro-dysgenicist. The Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885 should have never been ratified.