TRUMP YES!

Blue State Blues: Trump Is the Most ‘Progressive’ President Ever for Blacks, Gays, Jews
- Breitbart
archive.fo/BDjA9

There are two reasons the media, Hollywood, and the Democratic political elite believed Smollett’s claims.
First, he belongs to several victim categories: black, gay, and even Jewish (albeit via his father), according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.
The crucial detail in Smollett’s account, which ultimately proved its undoing, was the claim that his attackers had shouted, “This is MAGA country.” It was a gratuitous flourish in Smollett’s story, a “fact” that was not necessary to establish that he was a victim, but which pointed the finger directly at the president and his tens of millions of supporters.
But to the left, “MAGA country” is an idea about what the U.S. is, or has become. That is why so many hate crime hoaxes are believed.
But the Charlottesville claim is a lie, and in the other two cases Trump was defending the prominence and integrity of core national institutions.

Liberal Status:
Not Trolled [ ]
Trolled [x]
4D Chess Trolled [xxx]

Attached: gay nigger jew lover trump haters BTFO.png (1006x1070, 991.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/2016/12/how-donald-trump-beat-palm-beach-society-and-won-the-fight-for-mar-a-lago
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/s-c-group-can-reject-gays-jews-foster-parents-trump-n962306
washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/15/how-offensive-have-trumps-past-comments-race-religion-been-you-tell-us/?utm_term=.1863e279b1be
washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-washington-saw-america-as-a-safe-place-for-jews-trumps-america-isnt/2018/10/28/e21ea6e6-dade-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.c03d3c531a07
cnn.com/2017/02/23/opinions/trumps-problem-with-jews-levy/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just end me now lol. But still how will the trolled Liberals ever recover from the BASTE Donald?

Attached: da9934daa48b21673dd2b26903f8dcca55bca41592b2ba439c840afd51298e4e.png (1440x900, 1.82M)

I hope people understand that America itself is the problem.

vanityfair.com/style/2016/12/how-donald-trump-beat-palm-beach-society-and-won-the-fight-for-mar-a-lago

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Attached: 1468881146321-4.jpg (1200x847 72.76 KB, 666.85K)

Oh em gee. That's sounds exactly like the Liberals lol. He's stealing Liberal talking points! How will the Democrats ever recover?

Based MAGAhomos

Reminder to vote Patrick Little for president in 2020.

Attached: Pat_Little_Homosexuality.png (1006x1005, 650.19K)

How is this 4D chess?

It is but you have to sort out the racials in there and notice which ones are worth keeping and which ones are not.

I'm not sure which I hate more trump or the US

No, just the opposite. He complained that these WASP clubs were not allowing blacks and Jews, and used that as leverage to buy one.

It's like people voted for Hillary.

Perhaps the United States of America was always a Judeo-Masonic republic?

So more conservatives will avoid voting Trump?
Very smart.

Makes zero fucking sense.

Patrick Little glows in the dark harder than a pair of night vision goggles.

Which makes sense since most of us suspected they worked toe to toe regardless.

Attached: 1541410358407.jpg (480x480, 131.86K)

The absolute state of this board

But it's the fucking truth. 2016 felt like a stage show.

Perhaps. But I don't need to go as far as trying to find a specific identity to think something is terribly amiss. What's better for me to do is compare the claim of the USA being a Christian nation to what the Founders intended the USA to be, by putting the Founder's writings next to Biblical writings.

Example:
"It has been frequently remarked that it seems to have been reserved to the people of this country, by their conduct and example, to decide the important question, whether societies of men are really capable or not of establishing good government from reflection and choice, or whether they are forever destined to depend for their political constitutions on accident and force."
- The Federalist Papers, Number 1

"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ."
- Colossians 2:8
"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD."
- Proverbs 16:33

Christians are to avoid human philosophy as doctrine in creating their governments, yet the Federalist admits the goal of the US Constitution is to see if it's possible for humans to do what Christians are not supposed to do. Also, the power behind the "accident and force" the US Constitution seeks to replace is from the Lord.

Another Example:
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them–bring them here and kill them in front of me."
- Jesus Christ, Luke 19:27

When Jesus Christ becomes King over the Earth, he will execute everybody who simply disagrees with him being the ruler. Now consider the USA's free speech laws. 'nuff said. The USA's free speech laws also mixes against the command to worship the Lord God and the Lord God only. The USA being a Christian nation at any point in its history is a worse scam than the Federal Reserve.

Post the look on the liberals faces when Trump gets millions of votes from based black guys.
CNN Tried so hard. To portray Trump as a racist. But in the end it didnt even matter.

Attached: 86dd55ea8549192d9253af51163045a3da62e35a201dca388e93dc7b468d1e97.jpg (424x430, 25.61K)

You're an idiot if you seriously believe this. Trump was always socially liberal and you knew that. Don't fucking deny for a second you didn't see the signs.

He's banned from Gab (a free speech site)
Prove it

Hitler had his Berlin wall.
Trump has his Border wall.

Do I even need to say any more?

Attached: 31uhToj8alL.jpg (250x274, 11.78K)

Dispelling jew magic on the goys requires delicate unraveling of bluepills.

Remember orange man bad, so whatever trump is ok with must be problematic.

Yes, it's so shocking how Hitler built the Berlin Wall to keep the Jews out.

>implying gab isn't (((controlled OP))) too
>>>/reddit/

And that's why them banning Patrick Little is an argument in favor of his legitimacy. Reading comprehension.

Its going to be hilarious when this civcuck boomer loses to…..fucking Bernie or Pocahantas of all people. You Alamo / Prosper tards are gonna cry nonstop.

The only way Trump wins 2020 is either the Democarts go full retard running the most repugnant tranny/nigger/furrie/otherkin, or (((they)) just outright rig it to give him the win.

I guess its unfortunate for you that Hillary is going to be the candidate again then?

Attached: 2320b10998d9320214ad18777a064799c1082fc921cfe5c3881375e2350724ba.jpg (2000x1000, 288.5K)

Lol if they run this bitch again, we might be stuck with the sellout another 4 years

that retard just destroyed himself lmfao
t. not a pat little fan

Sounds like a fun plan to me.

I'd rather have Tulsi Gabbard. Because she looks - keyword, looks - normal, and I'd like to have the USA maintain some amount of aesthetics while it goes down in flames. She doesn't look like an old Jew, or a Jew apprentice, or a (black) nigger, or a glow nigger trying way too hard at looking suave. I know it will be a longer shot than Hillary winning the 2016 election, because I know the Democrats lock in their candidate before the first primary vote. And of course, because she looks normal, I know she hasn't sold out hard enough to Jewry to have a real invitation to the President's seat.

Attached: Tulsi_Gabbard-740x927.jpg (740x927, 55.09K)

Sounds like a plan, now all we need is a deck of cards.

Your autism is showing

Attached: t8FFVR8pgo_Gz6k5.mp4 (640x360, 552.13K)

>A (((STANLEY KRAMER))) PRODUCTION

Attached: 3.jpg (831x1080, 209.46K)

Time to wake up, muttmerica.

Nothing wrong with homosexuality bigots

What drugs have you taken and where can I get some?

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

nyaa~

The boomerbart article was written less than 24 hours ago lol

I stand by my words. And I hope you're not thinking of insulting me by showing a white man lol.

Kill yourself kike.

You should shoot yourself in the ribs with a single shot .22

So he doesnt?

GET

at least 50% chance

Tulsi is great, there needs to be more focus on her. Her foreign policy is excellent, she's not a Christian, and she's pro-abortion. She sucks on some issues like gun control & immigration, but domestic issues are where presidents are weakest, as they have to deal with Congress. They have the most authority on foreign policy and, long term, the Supreme Court.

Attached: 7a62b928-ee91-4414-bf54-a7a8ac7ddf13-190221-PC-Gabbard-010[1].jpg (3000x2000, 289.41K)

better than Trump

MAGA World Fag Order. It's all part of the plan goys.

checked
With all the disillusioned ex-trump supporters, in conjunction with the the nose-dive of public trust in mainstream mass-media, if the internet got behind him it's possible something surprising might happen.

Therefore Patrick Little is /ourguy/

Thanks for clearing that up, Aristotle.

Womp womp

Attached: FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divide.png (619x600 23.6 KB, 102.17K)

kys

Post your face when you have never voted.

Attached: fc663e751614798b688eb3e93cfb75aba8e1eb0f5f1c8e61a989dcbeba67e6a4.png (853x752, 441.35K)

Attached: mike's dick is this big y'all.jpg (625x468, 70.69K)

S.C. group can reject gays and Jews as foster parents, Trump admin says

The federal government will allow Miracle Hill and other federally funded foster agencies in the state to deny services to same-sex and non-Christian couples.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/s-c-group-can-reject-gays-jews-foster-parents-trump-n962306

How offensive have Trump’s past comments on race and religion been? You tell us.

washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/15/how-offensive-have-trumps-past-comments-race-religion-been-you-tell-us/?utm_term=.1863e279b1be

Attached: Juden Raus.jpg (730x686, 117.49K)

Trump’s America is not a safe place for Jews

washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-washington-saw-america-as-a-safe-place-for-jews-trumps-america-isnt/2018/10/28/e21ea6e6-dade-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.c03d3c531a07

One word.

Alan Dershowitz

Clearly, the Trump administration has a problem with Jews - CNN

cnn.com/2017/02/23/opinions/trumps-problem-with-jews-levy/index.html

Nobody believes you. Trump's only family is jewish. His daughter converted and had a kike baby. He is giving unlimited money for Israel.

Kill yourself and take the old 2016 stale narrative along.

Minor correction. Own, not only family.

Did oboma ever parade around a rainbow flag?

Trump has been a traitorous kike lover since the start.

=TRUMP IS HITLER ACCORDING TO JEWS==

why is trump surrounded by them.

Attached: dd52ade4f1918a1de0eaaa144fe843e57508d7e6e0f597df4113a28c54309dc9.jpg (1000x541, 90.36K)

Pic related.

Attached: global defense of pedophiles.png (702x524, 101.13K)

>also pretend Charlottesville wasn't a falseflag in the first place to demonize (((nazism)))

Let me know when I'm actually supposed to be enraged by something.

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.png (469x480, 273.14K)

Exactly. Homosexuals are a predatory, pedophilic vulture class and Trump intends to wage war to assert their right to mentally damage and sexually abuse future generations of children.

Tulsi's foreign policy is not great – it only sounds great at first glance. If you take a moment and think it through, she pursues the same overarching geopolitical path as Trump. The Hindus cannot, cannot, cannot be trusted. They align far too neatly with israeli geopolitical goals.

They are anti-White, which gums things up with Russia. They are anti-Muslim, which drags us to the same place the jews do. They hold allegiance to a foreign country. Hindus in the context of America are postwar order scum, fit only for extermination no matter how based Savitri Devi was.

I like how republicans won but it's really like a democrat winning

So we're going to war with iran for based gays?

and based conservative jews are capo jews working for the nazis, ammirite shlomo?

no and he deported more beaners, I remember seeing more US border patrol vehicles on the road, now I don't see any.

fucking based

richard spencer and wignats BTFO!

Gamergate: The Presidency.

wow, another democrat hoax.. so predictable

Trump will serve two terms and be succeeded by Literally Hitler. Cap this.

Attached: Hitler_watercolor.jpg (600x403, 44.16K)

close, only one digit off

International Jewry is the world's foremost problem.

(((kikebart)))

But all they did was give fuel to the soon to be new majority spics to claim to be the most oppressed ever in the US short of a native.

Why you niggas hate yo savior? Vote Trump 2020 nigga.

Attached: My Negro.jpg (374x479, 68.7K)

Attached: Easy Yakub.png (475x514, 135.64K)

Love it. Good advice for the "don't vote" homos. Vote 3rd party. I'm serious. Let's see what you've got. Anything more than 3% and you're a swing vote, potentially.

You niggers couldn't be any more obviousl

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.7K)

the absolute state of desperate wignats

It was.

Baste gays, baste Jews, baste Israel - take your pick.

Trump is pushing for pic related across the globe.
Please tell me more about how Trump isn't a kike.

Attached: 199837.jpg (750x767, 406.05K)

and one of ISISrael's 3 walls is to keep niggers out. checkmate

You can't hide your ZOG emperor's transgressions.

Don't worry, Evangelicals will still vote for him, no matter what he does
WE ARE WINNING
THIS IS MIGA COUNTRY

Attached: 012318_4.png (420x715, 43.84K)