Weedman Trudeau's Deep State thug Michael Wernick

VEILED THREATS OVER SNC-LAVALIN/BENGHAZI SCANDAL

archive.is/S01BV

I worry about the rising tide of incitements to violence, when people use terms like “treason” and “traitor” in open discourse. Those are the words that lead to assassination. I’m worried that someone is going to be shot in this country this year during the political campaign.

archive.is/ZzIKr

Attached: skeletor.jpg (275x183, 4.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E4oZg
peterobrian.com/bio/
archive.is/sdiXB
youtube.com/watch?v=jkkZ5c1NOCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't want the Hells Angels - Carolyn Bennett connection coming out.

archive.is/E4oZg

Attached: FarmI62665-2004Sep04L.jpg (474x355 15.29 KB, 43.91K)

They legalized weed, of course this means the fucking bikers are the government now.

They must be aliens from the same planet.

Attached: brennan.jpg (2400x1800, 547.12K)

You keep posting this photo of these tow people. I've just run a search on Carolyn Bannett and can't find anything about her HA connections.

You want to just spit it out and clarify what you're getting at? It's pretty obscure stuff.

Le imminent false flag faec

Go back to smoking meth.

The former British High Commissioner to Canada used to bugger Justin at 24 Sussex, which is the real reason he won't move in there.

Attached: justin_trudeau.jpg (457x525, 82.1K)

Nonexistent lips and yet he still manages to spew his threats from them

peterobrian.com/bio/

Kim Harmer owns 81 Transport in Burnaby.

You're welcome.

And that is right at the core of the Movie industry.

Try opening your own transport company for the Vancouver movie industry and see what happens to your vehicles when they're left parked overnight.

This faggot reads Zig Forums and probably Q as well.

archive.is/sdiXB

It will be a lot easier after annexation, believe me.

Trump has Trudeau over a barrel. Some things we may never know the full story of, given the potential for loss of confidence in law enforcement and because too many people are implicated. But it sure makes it easy to negotiate oil pipelines. Everyone wins.

Attached: farm1.jpg (340x226, 35.98K)

YOu're not actually suggesting that the American legal system is actually less corrupt than Canada's are you?

This is to make me kek.

I'm not asking for sources, I'm just asking for the basic info on the infinitely obscure story your peddling.

What are you going on about? You've posted that same photo in at least half a dozen threads. Spit it out boy. Either you want to inform us or you don't.

Attached: harper.JPG (649x684, 86.98K)

So what really is Bob Paulson's involvement in the Mayerthorpe coverup? I know Rozko was the local pegboy for the mason fags, also heard that K Division brass are up to their ass in gang activity, and that the Shriners have a role in it.

I guess we will find out Tuesday.

As Q pointed out with Hillary Clinton sending out a poison pill URL, the war has shifted from misdirection and disinformation to containment, sabotage and sometimes even impotent threats. This is a sign that things are coming to a head soon.

DAY OF THE (D)RAKE

Attached: Drake sucks off Birdman - this got XXXtentaction killed.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

Attached: time.jpg (615x534 38.65 KB, 76.59K)

So we know it's a lie, then. Got it.

The thing is, if hes killed the kikes and his wife blowing dicks vehund him do win. Hes the biggest puppet in the world and literally only good to his masters for having brand recognition.

bump

my army buddy said that they've been preparing to invade hongcouver for a while now because the port is out of control

They're gonna try a Trump assassination attempt gimmick to help him win 2020. That or a war.
Cap this post.

Wouldn't put it past them, I wonder what the whole Jessie Smoliett thing was about.

Limited hangout ? Admit this small thing is fake so they don't have to reveal big hoaxes and lies ? A fake of a fake sigh.

This faggot threatened Trump directly. Not wise.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkkZ5c1NOCU

He better be careful, or Trump might tweet angrily towards him while bitching about old timey newspapers.

Jesus christ man, god forbid you discuss your ideas or theories on a discussion board. Nobody knows what the hell biker gangs has to do with anything. Fuck your sources, greentext it so we can take it as fiction. Not everyone is a shill or jew, Calm the fuck down.