Trump caught up in PedoGate

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Friday that the administration is "looking into" Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta's role in securing a lenient plea deal for politically connected sex offender Jeffrey Epstein that a judge said was illegally concealed from his victims.
"My understanding is it is a very complicated case, certainly something we're looking into," Sanders told reporters a day after a federal judge in Florida ruled that prosecutors, led by then-Miami U.S. Attorney Acosta, had broken the law by signing a non-prosecution agreement with Epstein without notifying dozens of his sex abuse victims.
Sanders said she believed prosecutors "made the best possible decision and deal they could have gotten at the time, but again, that's something we're looking into." Asked if President Donald Trump still had confidence in Acosta, Sanders said, "We're looking into the matter but I'm not aware of any changes."

Feb. 22, 2019, 6:18 PM GMT
By Dareh Gregorian
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Friday that the administration is "looking into" Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta's role in securing a lenient plea deal for politically connected sex offender Jeffrey Epstein that a judge said was illegally concealed from his victims.
"My understanding is it is a very complicated case, certainly something we're looking into," Sanders told reporters a day after a federal judge in Florida ruled that prosecutors, led by then-Miami U.S. Attorney Acosta, had broken the law by signing a non-prosecution agreement with Epstein without notifying dozens of his sex abuse victims.
Sanders said she believed prosecutors "made the best possible decision and deal they could have gotten at the time, but again, that's something we're looking into." Asked if President Donald Trump still had confidence in Acosta, Sanders said, "We're looking into the matter but I'm not aware of any changes."
Jeffrey Epstein case: Judge rules federal prosecutors broke law
Feb. 22, 2019 / 01:48

Asked directly by reporters later in the day if he had any "concerns" about Acosta, Trump said, "I don't know much about it. He's done a great job as labor secretary. That seems like a long time ago."
Epstein, 66, reached the non-prosecution deal in 2008 with Acosta's office to halt a federal sex abuse investigation involving dozens of teenage girls in return for him pleading guilty to state charges involving a single victim, paying financial settlements to other victims and registering as a sex offender.
The wealthy financier, who'd been friends with the likes of Trump and President Bill Clinton, wound up serving 13 months in a Palm Beach jail, where he was allowed to leave almost daily through a work-release program and to have his own private security detail. He could have faced up to life behind bars had he been convicted of the charges in the shelved federal complaint.
Acosta was actively involved in the negotiations, according to documents that were introduced into evidence in a lawsuit by two victims who said their rights were violated. That included an email between Acosta and one of Epstein's lawyers, former Whitewater special prosecutor Ken Starr, in which he agreed to temporarily hold off on sending out victim notification letters at Starr's request.
Acosta downplayed his office's actions at his Senate confirmation hearing last year. “There was a time when keeping something confidential was less of an issue, but the public expectation today is that things be very public,” he testified.
He's defended his handling of the case in the past, as well.
“The bottom line is this: Mr. Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire, served time in jail and is now a registered sex offender. He has been required to pay his victims restitution, though restitution clearly cannot compensate for the crime. And we know much more today about his crimes because the victims have come forward to speak out,” he said in a statement to the Daily Beast in 2011.
After Judge Kenneth Marra's finding in the victims' case that Acosta's office had violated the notification law, a Department of Labor spokesperson released a statement Thursday defending Acosta's actions.
Decisions made by Acosta's office "were approved by departmental leadership and followed departmental procedures. This matter remains in litigation and, thus, for any further comment we refer you to the Department of Justice," the statement said.
The Justice Department launched an investigation into how prosecutors handled the case earlier this month.

Is slick willy clinton and alan doucheowitz next, boyos?

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/white-house-says-it-s-looking-acosta-s-role-jeffrey-n974586

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/28/world/australia/cardinal-george-pell-charged-sexual-abuse.html
eutimes.net/2017/06/trump-arrests-thousands-of-pedophiles-70000-still-at-large-media-silent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage.

ZOG Trump is a pedo

Enjoy being ruled by the most noxious liars imaginable.

It is why he got the job. It is sinecure for covering it up.

>all a (((coincidence)))

bump

trump is useless, so much for 'doing it for the american people'

wouldn't even stick up for Americanism and border security

Sage D&C threads.

double bump

Redditors always ignored that the reason why shillary and epstein wouldn't get locked up is because it meant Trump would too.

She hastily assumed that Trump would throw them under the bus to save himself - if that was possible. It wasn't. For Epstein to go down, everyone else has to go down. That's how the blackmail functions. Also, that's aside from the implication that Trump wanted to lock them up at all. Everyone assumed he would, and the assumption was all he needed to win more support.

The more you work on assumptions and headcanons, the more delusional you become. Trump's support is an amalgamation of different flavors of blind faith and delusional thinking. He didn't even have to do anything. Everyone kept adding to his myth and look where it's lead.

Separate the myth from reality and see that he's one of (((them))).

How are you this bad at your job?

bump

Just filter it.

You got caught so you changed the subject and tried to put words in my mouth. Does that shit work on twitter? Kill yourself, you're the worst shill I've ever seen. You have never convinced anyone of anything.

How does it feel to get exposed this thoroughly this quickly? You didn't last 10 minutes.

you faggot, you're the one making excuses for US leaders

Sorry kike, you do not determine the US populace's demands.

How many times did Bill Clinton fly on the lolita express, you left wing shill? It was a Mossad operation, and you're helping Israel control our politicians by continuing to play their games for very meager pay. Stop flailing about being a shitty shill, come join the revolution.

Does straw man pilpul like this work on twitter?

Shills on suicide watch.

Lol Clinton's a pedo and so is Trump. Your revolution is a stop gap valve release fucking goofball. Keep worshipping your pedo mafia president and TRUST THE PLAN!

filtered

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600, 63.28K)

Christ the Internet Pedo Defense Force is out and about it seems

Attached: 1526732941264.jpg (623x461, 39.82K)

Don't worry, Epstein, Dershowiz, Cohn, etc. are all BASED nationalist pedophiles. GEOTUS did nothing wrong.

If Donald Trump was a pedophile you would post the proof you had. You didn't because there is no proof of this. Everything you say is straw man pilpul, and you are losing the argument because of it. This is not twitter, and no one is taking you seriously. Now bump the thread again on your other IP and cry about how the evil alt right keeps humiliating you every time you raid the board.

The absolute state of shilling. This is the best they can do. No wonder so many of these shills end up in psych wards.

We love our BASED pedophiles don't we folks, we need compassionate criminal justice reform so these men can become Republicans™ and give us that boost at the polls! Just one more midterm, then we'll have it in the bag folks. You can wait another two years, right?

And you wonder why you get humiliated when you raid the board.

He's not a pedo he only hangs out with pedos has his picture taken with pedos hosts pedos, has pedos as friends, takes money from pedos gives money to pedos…I mean fuck, if you love pedos so much, why don't you just move to israel?

Does straw man pilpul work when you use it on twitter?

Half of DC and Hollywood are pedos.

/thread

Then what does that make your big orange retard for hanging out with them all the time?

He likes to give cabinet appointments [with all the salary/benefits that entails] to pissant D.A.s who get the pedos off the hook, too.

And you wonder why you get humiliated whenever you raid the board.

True. And Trump has been involved in both DC *AND* Hollywood for years. Makes you kinda think…

The story does not prove that in any way. Why do you think people will believe you? Does this shit work on twitter?

He's a big friend of everybody, believe him. Everyone's alright by Trump, he gets along with everybody. Nobody gets along with pedos like Trump does.

Attached: jG-VH75LhKuQnkcQ.mp4 (638x360, 534.65K)

A billionaire.

when is trump going to drain the swamp? as with the wall nothing has happened in 2 years on that front.
And no, all the jews and shabbos who have left the fbi because of the failed "mueller investigation" is not enough

The only one pilpuling is you, kike. I never implied his supporters did. Don't put words in my mouth you fucking jew.

Without any credible allegations that he fucked kids, and proof that he loved to fuck beautiful, normal adult women.

Kill yourself, you thin skinned shill faggot.

It's (((complicated))). Epstein is funded from Israel.

There's nothing normal about the fucked-up bimbots he's been linked to. Though I'm sure he rails just about anything with a vagina regardless of age. I'd say the lowest trump would go is 14.

Half the thread is you spamming, literally everyone ITT thinks Trump is a pedophile. Your efforts are wasted.

Are you saying Trump wasn't friends with Epstein and doesn't prefer age-inappropriate women? Guys a scumbag.

nytimes.com/2017/06/28/world/australia/cardinal-george-pell-charged-sexual-abuse.html

eutimes.net/2017/06/trump-arrests-thousands-of-pedophiles-70000-still-at-large-media-silent/

Trump just shut the government down trying to get a wall and you're blaming him because the republicans in congress cucked?

The truth hurts D&C fags.

Does this shit work on twitter?

Does this shit work on twitter?

No but it works here ;)

Trumpkike outed immediately

Attached: 24f025e659e72cc7b487caaf08f642622b343d92909392c2cfc1a4054423b87a.jpg (939x630 76.06 KB, 541.45K)

You just implied he accused trump supporters of being pedos. He didn't. Correct yourself, rather than doubling down.

Are you going to post proof that Trump is a pedophile or keep kiking because we both know you don't have it and you're a disgrace to your job?

In conclusion Trump is a pedophile, or aids and abets pedos. Basic stuff

I don't know, I dont have a twitter account, but I do have a brain, and nothing about Trump is some amazing secret. He's a pedo who went to pedo parties in italy thrown by their pedo prime minister billionaire who loved 14 year old prostitutes, fucking forget about epstien's pedo island.

And you wonder why you get humiliated every time you raid the board. Go back to reddit.

Sorry, hit the wrong post number.

Then why am I the ones that said Israel is behind Epstein, moishe?

Go back to reddit.

Trump probably uses jew magic.

Holy shit this embarrassing lmao

Attached: oh lord.png (835x366, 494.06K)

Stop trying consensus cracking. The real anons here are done with Trump, it is absolutely over. Nobody wants another Israel loving Republican, people are sick of this tired two party Jew party shit

I'm sure your employer has thousands.

Post proof. And deny the holocaust while you're at it. You sound highly philosemitic.

Freudian slip there Herschel?

wew

Attached: d2d7826f3e3e7ccbdec457259904370d3908f654bf12619ceb48e06b68b0bf1d.jpg (627x644 104.46 KB, 859.04K)

Hmmm? Why would I *not* deny the holocaust?

"Muh goy" ,ain't no swampcritter,just his friends,his family, & everybody he knows!
Baste Jew York Yankee billionaire conservative republican!!!

Attached: 8daa2bfc652ca20d2b9203b1eb79103f108a1068b6066d2966bc48a322a578a2.png (255x247 16.47 KB, 18.02K)

You sound like a literal kike

Attached: trump_buys_kids.webm (640x360, 4.25M)

Post proof

Moishe, let me teach you what happens when you try this shit on our board. Epstein is a proven Israeli operation, just like you

Her father is Robert Maxwell, a known Mossad agent. You could have just left this alone, but you had to keep going moishe. Now you made Israel look very bad. Your boss is going to be very upset with you.

This is pathetic shilling.

Stop being so shitty at creating the illusion of consensus and it won't be cracked in a matter of minutes. You're so bad at this.

The absolute state of Israeli shills. How are you still collecting a paycheck?

Don't even respond to that downie potato weekend crew.
I can smell itz diaper from here.

Attached: bc7c6d0791b28921a613d8e88be416e8c4adae365b724831b0a88c0f5f7fb1eb.jpg (255x240, 21.29K)

You sound like you lost the argument

How are you still collecting a paycheck?

Nigger, of course Epstein is tied to the Mossad. You're the one here shilling for his friend of at least 15 years who described him as a "terrific guy" and compared him to himself.

I'm sure Rule #1 on their shill list is "never ever admit you're wrong even if it's completely obvious" but jesus christ what an embarrassing display.

You are literally the only guy in this thread supporting Trump. The consensus here is, Trump isn't our President. He is an expired boomer Republican who loves Israel.

Kill yourself immediately.

HOW MANY POSTS WILL IT TAKE? WHY WON'T YOU STUPID FUCKING CATTLE JUST PLAY ALONG? ARE YOU MAD I GET A PIECE OF UNDERAGE ASS EVERYNIGHT WHILE YOU VIRGINS SCREAM ABOUT DA JOOOOZ?

Possibly not personally a pedo.
He just felches {{{pedo}}} asshole like a good goy.
Pom pom girls for {{{genocidal war criminals }}}are{{{ genocidal war criminals}}}. }}}

Attached: d774477838bae4820aa81cd71962eee133d13d397155d88b0f6e340a20c49d58.jpg (255x211, 13.87K)

When Trump found out Epstein was a pedo, he cut all ties. Same with Cohen.

I bet you stupid fucking goys will vote for him in 2020 even though he's a pedo. Pay up wagie, Israel needs more missile.

you're glowing

Attached: spilledglow.jpg (300x225, 6.65K)

Attached: 1459003142579.png (447x489, 225.58K)

This is not twitter. No one believes you. How are you still collecting a paycheck?

All this kiking, still no proof Trump is a pedo

Torkike got a raise from Jared Kushnah. 1 dollars per post instead of 50 cents

You're losing.

His well -documented relationship with his daughter is just plain creepy,esp.before all her "unjewing" work.
Creepy af.

Attached: 1515700187977.png (645x592, 49.49K)

Attached: 2bf11cb657ede9f7407a4ddb2f893dd5749ac1a75447507822751d4b192f9b4a.png (650x650, 230.61K)

Do you not have rudimentary training? How are you this bad at your job?

Stupid goyim, bet you didn't realize while I was shitting up this thread you haven't been able to talk about busting us. We shit up your pizzagate threads and we'll shit up this one. The chosen can taken any children by divine right and you're powerless to stop us. Go ahead, try! Watch, I'll pretend I didn't even make this post and go back to "muh shills da true Zig Forumsyps support da based god emprah and no one will even call me on it, stupid fucking goy