Pigs are a symbol for Fascism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legio_X_Fretensis

Pigs and fascism
Pigs are not liked by the jews and even muslims, even still, the Legio X Fretensis was the one who sacked the (((Temple))) and their symbol was the boar, they also killed a pig in the kike altar.

In 2019, we can now agree Trump was bad for the global right
Discussed here (not in depth but a decent alternative to vid related)
A similar phenomenon is happening in Venezuela, Italy, Brazil, etc.
FUN FACT: The unibomber's real plan was to get the media to publish his manifesto.

The non-goyim are in charge of multiple "Right" wing groups
Video related is a good example of what happens when memes cross the (((kosher barrier))).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar#In_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatcha sliding rabbi?

Boars and pigs are two very different things. Boars will gore you to death and that's exactly what they did to filthy kikes.

You will never be white.

One of the best threads today.

are you retarded? Pigs become boars when you put them in the wild. They grow hair and tusks when you put them there, we're talking about the same pig, not even one generation.>>12839045

Keep in mind that antifa use "pig" as a pejorative to cops or people who maintain order. This is a good meme.

the same cops that actually protect them against the fascists

The whole "fascist pig" (Puerco Fascista) is a commie NPC insult which can be used against (((them))). You and OP are right, we need to use this insult in our favor by reminding them about Nature and the kike

No, you cannot fuck me in the anus, you beaner faggot filth.

Strong sense of hard hitting meme potential.

also: slightly side note.
IOKTBW = Declaration
Stand Your Ground = Drawing a line

"This is MAGA Country" (in quotes! important) = Logical progression into offensive maneuver using their own bullshit propaganda against them?

Attached: FreyaBoar.jpeg (800x450 73.34 KB, 127.11K)

This is good
#FascistPig #MAGAcountry

Why are christians against homosexuality but still will eat pork?

The Boar has always been our symbol. Not the domesticated pig. Very sneaky kike.

ITT: leftykikes trying to false-flag in order to get Zig Forums to self-identity as the eponymous 'porky'.

This pretty much

Attached: 12.jpg (460x425, 41.41K)

The boar's head in hand bear I
Bedecked with bays and rosemary
And I pray you my masters be merry
'''Quot estis in convivio
Caput apri defero
Reddens laudes Domino'''

Attached: Freyr.jpeg (442x592, 142.1K)

I've also seen strong reactions to calling jewish servants such as the cuckservative politicians, "Israel-Firsters." Whereas cuckservative was effective at insulting them, it required explanation. Calling jewish servants out by referencing the (fake) America First Policy, and directly naming their loyalty to Israel has made redpilling people on the controlled opposition scheme a lot easier.

In the wake of mass redpilling normalfags on AIPAC, it's never been more relevant. (((Politicians))) are caught having to either deny or downplay their loyalty to the jews. Calling them Israel-Firsters hits the nail on the proverbial head.

Checked but what does it mean?

Read this

My father had pigs in Wisconsin, when they escape they become feral. You can (((modernize))) and (((civilize))) an Aryan man but he will become part of nature when he has freedom.

let's go with it. Here's your new flag.

Attached: BOAR.gif (325x216, 11.91K)

in one way it reminds me of Zig Forums's 'porky' memes. but in another the boar, NOT the pig (same animal, their state is what matters) represents the natural rage and determination of our people who are red pilled.

I like the idea of implementing the strength of feminine virtue, and/or the innocence and TRUTH of children (especially their curious, staring eyes) into memes of pure masculine strength archetypes.
Reversing their inverse mimicry.

Attached: TIMAGAC.jpg (435x346, 76.38K)

No, we can't.

In fact I can't think of a single political candidate would be better for us than Trump was.

In fact this entire thing is a slide by leftypol to get us to call ourselves "pigs" which is what leftypol calls us anyway.
Probably it will backfire and natsoc will make pigs badass, because leftypol can't do anything right.

A shit with sprinkles is still shit.
Truth is that voting and democracy does not work in a country where whites are almost not the majority and where the system is rigged and any attempts to unrig the system will be met by military force.

Boars radiate Aryan energy. No wonder they are hated by the jews.

Why would you care about a white male leftynigger?

Also in the Hindu mythology, the Boar avatar is roughly considered to be on 'Aryan' side.

Attached: images (36)

the boar is V E R Y I N D O - E U O P E A N
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar#In_culture

No one is bringing up the fact that pigs are fat, greedy/gluttonous and wallow in their own filth? Seriously?

As long as it could trigger the filthy sand niggers and kikes alike it will be a symbol of war.

A lot of (((1)))s and (((2)))s shilling for "whites = pigs, goyim".

Hmm…….

Anything you keep locked in a 2ft cage wallows in its own filth.

So do most whites. Can't lump in the domesticated brainwashed herds with the Chad Boars.