Little Benji Info Dump Thread

I've been trying to redpill a female relative and I need some ammo to help take down controlled opposition and gatekeepers. Like all women, she's a dummy who assigns a lot of weight to social proof. She's spent her whole life following "alternative" figures that were actually (((controlled opposition))) placed in the limelight to ensnare thoughtful but naive people like her. I know, I know, why bother redpilling females, it doesn't work. Well in a few years I helped her go from feminist liberal to Trump-voting anti-immigrant cuckservative. There is hope.
But more importantly, forget about my situation, we need to take down all these false messiahs and gatekeepers. They are getting a lot of normalfags and noobs caught up in their lies.

There have been some excellent exposures of Juden Peterstein but we need to hammer away at the other leading figures who are promoted by the jewsmedia. Little Benji, Paul Jewseph Watson, Kike Thernovich, Candace Blowens, Spick Fuentes, etc. If I get enough good information I'll make a documentary tying it all together.

These e-celebs are absolute cancer and they need to be excised. Not a single one of them has come within a mile of addressing the true nature of our (((problems))), they just keep people spinning in circles with their tedious half-truths.
So, whatcha got on Little Benji? I have the tweet where he shrugs off the browning of America but I need more!

Attached: LittleBenji_00.png (675x793, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ng522XFVIVPg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

No you are wasting your time on that, you need to brush past this and show them how hard the degeneracy has gotten. They'll see it all on their own after that. Give people the gift of laser sight when it comes to spotting the degenerates and the rest becomes easy.

I already tried the tactic of pointing out that all the real truth tellers have been banned from Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook, and yet Peterstein and Shapiro and PragerU are constantly promoted and recommended. For a while there, every time I went to Amazon they were shoving Peterstein's book in my face. Bu the normie's answer is that these people are popular because they are intelligent and well-spoken and correct about the issues. The normalfag just does not comprehend the nature of controlled opp, and they refuse to believe that these figures are controlled by zionist puppetmasters. I am looking for data that helps build a case that they are not only inconsistent liars, but that they are wholly unsympathetic to the most critical issue facing us today which is White Genocide. I need to prove that these people are well aware of the JQ but studiously avoid mentioning it. Proof of zionist/israeli ties would be very helpful as well.

Sure but everybody can see how bad the degeneracy has gotten. What's most important is proving WHO promotes the degeneracy, and WHY they are doing it, and WHO are the hired gatekeepers that help cover the tracks of the perpetrators. I don't think that's a waste of time. When millions of people believe that they are redpilled because they follow Peterstein and Shapiro, that's an opportunity - they are already halfway there, they just need a push in the right direction, backed by proof.

Normalfags believe everything is organic…it "just happens" because the people want it, or because it's nature taking it's course or whatever. They are slobbering idiots in their failure to recognize the top-down nature of all social trends. This is what I'm trying to piece together in a way that helps open their eyes. It's anything but organic. The people didn't wake up one day and start demanding that trannies and mudsharks be shoved in their faces every thirty seconds, it happened from the top down, and it follows a specific agenda. We need to PROVE this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Attached: Techno-viking.jpg (350x449, 24.36K)

Nick Fuentes is not like the other people you mentioned. He openly talks about Israel controlling our foreign policy, and other types of Jewish influence. He also doesn’t believe in the holocaust. He is our guy don’t be a purity spiraling retard

the problem as you said
all they are doing is pleading the 5th
and they are wholly in their right to do so.
Many paid figureheads probably do not have any direct ties outside employment they just got hired and are "only doing their jobs"
I doubt targeting figureheads or puppets achieves much in relation to the effort needed to disprove them they can just be replaced with another.

Start with topics that her e-celebs won't touch on, or always try to water down so they don't name the jew or a jewish sacred cow like various degenerates and shitskins. Controlled Opposition e-celebs only try to cover a few topics. In no particular order and not limited to:

A few topics they won't cover:
Those are just a few topics that if you become a small but impactful encyclopedia on, you can monopolize topics she will want to hear more of and can't get from e-celebs. By the time you're done, her e-celebs will be tame, you will be her source of knowledge and even entertainment.

This works on all semi-redpilled people in general. Always stock up on redpills on Zig Forums, and focus on a topic during a get-together. Don't dump it all out at once. Ration your redpills so that she hangs on every small detail. If you get good at that, you can make a topic be endlessly interesting for weeks. Start out strong, and then ration it out.

Sidenote: I really miss threads that were about dedicated topics meant to redpill people. I'm glad we have bulky "Redpill" threads, but someone starting a thread on a major redpill, e.g. the Holodomor, makes people want to dump as much as they can in a specific thread.

if what he said is true then this bad goy should indeed not be bundled with the others

Hi Nick.
Honestly I didn't know about Fuentes because I don't follow any e-celebs, that's why I'm asking for help. But I do know that anyone who is lifted up and promoted and never banned, is highly questionable at best.

How many threads do we need about killing off people that believe 70% of what we do. Why not go after the other sides spokes mans. This is like all the anti stormer threads, doesn't make sense.

That is excellent advice, thank you user.
I know there is a lot of division on this topic here but I still don't think it's a waste of time to attempt redpilling normalfags. I view it as recruitment for the coming conflict. Why wouldn't we want as many people on our side as possible? And I also know that I myself was pilled from a degenerate liberal dumbshit into the man I am today. I started on a path familiar to most here, getting interested in Ron Paul and lolbertarianism, Dennis Prager, etc. Then from there I somehow ended up reading "My Awakening" by David Duke and it made so much sense and resonated with everything I had observed, so the rest is history. It CAN be done with people who are high IQ and who seek truth. It's just that the information is so well-hidden that most people never come across it unless a crisis in their lives triggers the need for deeper answers.

"Killing off people" - ? what the hell are you talking about?
Exposing charlatans who keep people caught in a web of lies is important. They do NOT believe 70% of what we do because they still hold Israel and Jews as sacrosanct and off-limits to any criticism. They also refuse to believe that White Genocide is a coordinated jewish operation. If they fail to see the most important redpills of all, they are just as useless as liberals, and will take up arms against us just the same.

Because that has already been done to death and it is tiresome and repetitive. Inquiring minds need new directions to go in. The enemy within is the most dangerous of all, and needs to be exposed.

No you people are on the other side getting us do kill off are own. (kill off not literally but diminish) Constant threads doing this, always well organised.

No you dimwit, they are not "our own". They are bought and paid for, hired traitors. They are controlled opposition that skillfully manipulate the discourse to prevent people from ever waking up to the true cause of their problems and thus the true solution. They are worse than neutral, they actively work against everything we are trying to accomplish, and they are paid handsomely to do it. If you can't see that I'd recommend lurking for two more years, friend.

Let's review what the typical alt-right e-celeb follower believes:

All our problems are to be blamed on ourselves.
Jews are nothing more than a scapegoated religious minority who wish to be left in peace.
Race is a social construct.
Anybody can be an American if they simply memorize a few phrases.
Libruls are the source of all evil and they are all White.
Mexican invaders will start voting republican if they are just given the right info.
Based negroes are our greatest allies and should be incessantly praised bordering on fetishistic worship.
Trump would have already fulfilled all his campaign promises if not for those dirty libruls on CNN.
Fake News only comes from blatantly librul channels like CNN and MSNBC but Fox News is a scrappy rebellious upstart spreading truth in a sea of lies.
We should wage nuclear war against Iran and anyone else who threatens our Greatest Ally.
Sending trillions of dollars to Israel with nothing in return is justified because they are "the only democracy in the middle east".
Muslims are the single biggest threat to the West.
Migrants and Refugees just somehow appeared in Europe en masse, of their own volition, with no support from higher levels.

etc etc etc….it's all so nauseating and counterproductive. People who believe this shit are ten times worse than open communists. They are mush-brained fools and traitors.

Why are you spending an hour of your life to attack the so called e-celebs. What do you hope to accomplish? If PJW got kicked off utube that what help us?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit?
I am not trying to get anyone kicked off of YouTube and it would never happen anyway, since they are Good Goys enjoying the protection of their zionist handlers. The goal is to develop effective rhetoric in countering the lies and half-truths spread by these well-known disinformation agents. They have vast viewerships of lemmings who hang on their every word as gospel truth, and if there is nothing to counter their misdirection then we are losing out on millions of potential allies. Why would that NOT be a worthwhile pursuit, moishe?

You seem to project jewishness on others for some reason. So if PJW doesn't come out a a holocaust denier, anything else he says can't be trusted?

Get on Purple user's level with your weasel memes.

Attached: IMG_4427.jpg (750x1140, 130.02K)

A meme created by TRS goon and Kike Mike "Enoch" Pienovich.
Mike Enoch is a Jew and Fuentes is 25% Hispanic. Fuck right back off to cuckchan with the other mischlings.
bitchute.com/video/ng522XFVIVPg/

Perfect is the enemy of good. Very old saying.

Attached: PicsArt_02-23-11.30.10.jpg (2162x1440, 364.91K)

This
But also incite them to hate e-celebs. All e-celebs are cancer. They are only there to promote themselves, and nothing else.