Prince Sandnigger just threw Chinese muzzies under the bus

Saudi crown prince defends China's right to put Muslims in death camps
archive.is/MKJJJ

Islamic solidarity is such a meme.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x300, 202.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

george-islandnews.blogspot.com/2011/11/jewish-control-of-saudi-arabia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't Uighur muslims have high Aryan phenotypes?

(((Saudi Crown Prince)))

Big if true

If I were an Arab in Saudi Arabia, I'd be outraged at this kind of treachery.
As a White man in America, sadly this kind of inhuman treason from my own rulers is the norm and I have normalized treason, despite my efforts not to.

At the same time he's funding mosque's and terrorist sleeper cells in europe

Do you even know what the word means? You don't sound white.

Kill yourself.

Good !
Here in France we have "liberty of cult" so we can't do that… Our dear leaders abolished liberty of speech but they won't abolish liberty of cult, oh no no no…
Even worse, in here we let everybody in jail convert into an islamist. My own fucking cousin became a muslim while he was in jail for fuck's sake, and now he fucking prays at some hours and all !
Also, we forbid kids to celebrate chrismas at school, even though in here chrismas comes from the pagan yulé (even its name "noël") and has nothing more to do with the christian shit, but they do tones of fuss to please muslims for ramadan and shit, and they cry like babies when some kids paint svastikas somewhere…
It makes me want to puke…

What are you trying to imply?

You can scream all you like, but you don't appear to be saying anything.
Be honest with what you want to say. Stop being a kike.

Get the ovens ready boys, The heads of the UN Human rights panel just told us its our right to have camps.

Attached: 1d2657_45878888.png (480x320, 85.8K)

No. They are mostly gooks now.

It's ALMOST as if Saudi royalty are spiritual jews

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.51K)

Attached: 33degree kek.png (960x886, 42.06K)

That guy is basically a muslim jew

We literally don't care about Trump's faggot masters in KSA

george-islandnews.blogspot.com/2011/11/jewish-control-of-saudi-arabia.html

Saudi royals are Kuwait jew merchants that were installed as rulers by the British in WWI.

Silly Anons, there is Islam and then there are muslims.

If SA gave a shit about anyone other than themselves they would've taken in Syrian rapefugees long ago.

Wow, how fun it is, call something a right and suddenly it's ok to do it. Where is our right to put Jews into working death camps?

Attached: possible banner.png (825x425, 622.89K)

No they don't. They are genetically central asian turks mixed with chinkz

Why? If you were arab, why would you care about turks?

My wife has some Muzzie friends and in-laws. Here is her take:

This is racial. Arabs care about as much about Chink-muzzies as Malays care about Palestinians. IE: Not at all.

It's literally a tribal culture and these people are not even the same race. Muzzies THINK they can "How do you do fellow Moose-limbs" and get along. On practice that has NEVER worked. Not even once.

They're already in NY and LA. We just need to close the doors behind them.

A fair point. I suppose if I were an Arab, I'd be an Arab nationalist rather than an Islamist.
Still, most Saudis seem to be pan Islamists before pan-Arab nationalists.
Maybe I'm wrong. idk

Well the house of (((saad))) is jewish so of course they don't mind "fellow" muds killed.

One million muslims in concentration camps. That means millions more are walking around freely. lol. China is doomed.

Most muslim groups hate other muslim groups. If israel weren't there, do you think there would be peace in the middle east? Fuck no, shia and sunnis would be killing each other and killing other minorities when they weren't busy raping them.

Why does anyone think that the house of saud gives any fucks about some chinese, probably heretic strain (to saudis) of muslims?

How do we use this though? Would be funny if it was spread somehow.

I'd rather let china kill them all. Silence is golden here.

Treason to who?, the sandnigger prince has no relations to the chinese muslims other than the retarded semitic cult. Claiming otherwise you are basically arguing the same shit the christians do with their godly nigger. Race > Religion

Wow you are saying 6 million muslims were burned alive and made into lampshades oy vey

True