Redpilling Normies about (((9/11))): Expert Mode

Use Ryan Dawson sources only, don't go full sperg if you don't have OFFICIAL evidence.

Currently throwing 9/11 redpills on Twitter using popular hashtags. Using #BeThere
LINK: twitter.com/hashtag/BeThere?src=hash

Attached: so thats how pol feels.PNG (605x661, 76.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HlUmmPBoLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, today just became amazing

Literally fucking cuckchan.

Attached: Yeah Not Listening.gif (500x283, 974.65K)

((( )))
|
|>
|
|

Nice gif from a degenerate movie, I guess Mossad was not only active on NY during 9/11 but also here today.

If I can say so myself, best thread today.

DACA

Kill yourself.

kek
Finally someone understands the power of DACA in triggering normies… you can ATTACK and DEFEND at the same time.

For the past few months, Ryan has been artistically (as in, literally a result of his autism) denying that there were any controlled demolitions on 9/11 - not even WTC7. That makes him counterproductive, since so many people are already open to the idea that 9/11 was a conspiracy, thanks to the kosher disinformation, and all we should really have to do is show them that Israel did it.

You are reacting EXACTLY like the BLUEPILLED normie on the OP

Do you have government released papers that prove CD?

Listen, I agree with you, but OP is correct otherwise someone will come to (((debunk))) your points online. Nothing that Ryan Dawson says can be debunked because it's written in black and white.

But when you already have a huge segment of the population who saw Loose Change and thinks it was a controlled demolition, why send them to someone who's going to tell them that all that is wrong, and then try to convince them it was a different conspiracy. That's how you turn people off completely.

Fucking kill yourself.

ARe you implying the buildings weren't demolished? Fucking kike nigger.

No, that's what Ryan Dawson started claiming recently. Since it isn't all that controversial to say a plan may have hit the Pentagon, his autism demanded that he have some other contrarian point to separate himself from all the other conspiracy theorists, who he claims all copied him anyway – even Dr. Pierce, who died in 2002 and never really questioned 9/11.

Listen you human trash, YOU cannot prove 100% that it was controlled demolished because you lack a document from the government admitting to it. That's the only thing you need to convince normies.

If you cannot understand that with your double digit IQ, get the fuck out of here. Every time you bring CD, a debunked will come and debunk YOUR points. Just stick to the bombs we know were there.

Basic knowledge of physics makes the idea of demolitions used on the twin towers implausible at best. The only point for that argument is 'muh freefall speed' which means literally nothing since there's no such thing as 'freefall speed', or 'muh footprint', which is what an architect in a crowded city would plan for any building to do anyway. That's a safety precaution, a built-in failsafe, and you see things like that in all fields of engineering; for example, if an AR-15 experiences an overpressure malfunction, the gas tube is designed to explode, hopefully preventing much more dangerous bolt carrier or receiver failures which would send huge pieces flying back at the shooter.

However, there is literally no reason for WTC7 to have collapsed - no large fires, no debrishit it, nothing - and it was the location of huge amounts of sensitive and classified information which was (((lost))) in the collapse, so anyone who doesn't question WTC7 as having been faked is very suspicious and should not be trusted.

>OY VEY GOY NOTHING IS TRUE UNLESS THE (((STATE))) (((OFFICIALLY))) SAYS SO

Just like the Syrian gas attacks officially happened, and Israel is officially our main ally?

What has you going outside the official state narrative accomplished?

I know I converted people on 9/11 when I showed them that CNN is against the official story because the official story of 9/11 has bombs according the FBI report. You do know about the 9/11 bombs confirmed by the FBI, right?

>However, there is literally no reason for WTC7 to have collapsed - no large fires, no debrishit it, nothing - and it was the location of huge amounts of sensitive and classified information which was (((lost))) in the collapse, so anyone who doesn't question WTC7 as having been faked is very suspicious and should not be trusted.

There was huge amounts of diesel fuel in building 7.

If you're talking about the 17,000 gallons of diesel, it didn't become affected by the fires

Arguments from authority are never a good idea, especially when that authority is one that most people are in agreement is lying to you. You would have more success feeding into their skepticism by bringing up the question of why the government themselves denies the official report. But you think discussing conspiracies with people who unironically trust CNN will achieve anything, so it's safe to say that you're a LARPer who hasn't considered any long-term plans at all.

It's not "authority", it's evidence. That's what FBI does. The authority part is secondary

I want to add to my post ( ) that when the government acknowledges something, it's them who have to become "conspiracy theorists" in order to debunk you.

DACA as in Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?

This. Also, diesel isn't a high explosive compound, nor does it have a very high burning temperature (certainly far lower than jet fuels, thermite, or other compounds), and the chances of it bringing down a building of concrete and steel are extremely low.

>>>/suicide/

He knows, checked my OP

You would understood that if you seen the pic

Where the hell do you think you are?

It's a paid shill thread. Just report it.

so… what you're saying is that IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DEBUNK THE FBI REPORTS ABOUT THE DANCING ISRAELIS they have to become conspiracy theorists… hmmmm

How is the weather in Tel-aviv (literally, seeing as you sound like an israeli kike)

Please tell us what you think about 9/11… in a SANE manner that doesn't make the truth looks crazy (like Alex Jones)

what does this mean though?

((( )))
You are too obvious

it's an 8/pol/ meme, you would know that if you lurked

>>>/polarchive/69
>>>/polarchive/69
>>>/polarchive/69

He isn't wrong.

Attached: Ryan Dawson.jpg (2076x1320, 636.52K)

Sounds like a trump meme and I tend to ignore trumptards

Kill yourself.

No, you're just a paid shill spamming the same jewish bullshit in every fucking thread for years.

sage

it isn't, it's a DACApede meme because most people on 8/pol/ are either on DACA or a family member is. This has been proven in "Take a Walk" and the multiple surveys posted here.

You say that you ignored it, but it looks like you didn't saw it because you'r not here too often

too obvious

Yes, you are. Suck kike cock on a different website.

#MAGAwithDACA

Yes, you're a paid shill. We know that.

Wasn't this guy kicked off jewtube recently for being too redpilled?

Because he says it's pointless to speculate on all that when the focus should be on all those involved and who benefited, which is much easier to prove a case for.

Because it means they're mind is already open for "conspiracy theories," and ones with real truth bombs in it will be even more palatable.

Yeah, every year he gets (((censored))) in all JEWISH PLATFORMS because of his anti-AIPAC conference.

(((Loose change))) was a Jewish film (the handler of the potheads was jewish) about how a missile hit the Pentagon

Multiple times, but never a perma ban.

I got that wrong. He was just terminated apparently.

Their claim that a missile hit the Pentagon was because the showed the hole in the second floor.

Architects and engineers ALREADY did a multi video series on A PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON. #MAGAwithDACA (get triggered)

Every fucking year… I really want to get revenge on the kikes for all they do.

Checked, daca

Attached: 20190223193606.png (1424x1424, 1.52M)

I can't watch this.

Attached: Autismus Maximus.jpg (523x720, 89.68K)

I still think the USA did it to their own people. The USA beats down, steals from and exploits the lives it's own people already so that's valid character evidence.

Why did Israeli vans had residue of RDX explosives?

Joining the shitpost #MAGAwithDACA

His stuff on 911 is superbly researched and source though. It would be a mistake to not have it archived locally.

Watch Missing Links

Redpill Normies about Blacks and Crime statistics Level Infinitichan

Attached: 147168.jpg (2048x1479, 1.19M)

Listen white whore, false rape accusations are horrible on a man. I support the OP

Wtf ur gif made me hate nazis

This

This is a link on the Pentagon attack that has scrutizing detail and even has govnerment official testimony including an Colonel that fully contradicts the official story. Most people are just stupid and deny science. youtu.be/_HlUmmPBoLg

What is terminal velocity

Not something that a concrete and steel structure could possibly reach in only a few hundred feet of travel, especially not with things below it that it is collapsing into, since gravitational acceleration doesn't work that way. Go read a book before you prattle off nonsense. The entire 'freefall speed' tagline was either started by an utter retard, or an intentional well poisoner.

You have to go back.

he's certainly right about the zionists. and zionism is something that the average normie doesn't even know what it means: secular jewish ethnic supremacism.

so, as i like to say:
zionists aren't jews, and jews aren't zionists
zionists aren't christians, and christians aren't zionists

zionism is everything the left claims it is against, and as such is the wedge that will destroy them. you just have to put in the effort to teach them that anti-zionist isn't anti-"semitic", it's anti-racist.

Go back to Rense.com circa 2005.

Attached: Gerald Krefetz - Jews and Money - Impossible to separate Judaism and Zionism.png (902x508, 291.3K)

Except for the shekels of Chabad Ludabitch

Can confirm

Top kek

that is really the point of the whole "freefall" argument. the material collapsing from above appears to meet very little resistance from below. material collapsing from above is obviously not crashing into intact structure below as it falls.

the real problem with "debunking" is the repeated lie that if we can't prove how it was done, then we must accept the official government story. and that is incorrect. in fact, it is exactly the opposite. all the known facts must be consistent with the official story, or the official story is wrong. for example, if a jet engine found on the ground doesn't match the planes said to hit the buildings, that proves their story wrong. if the buildings fall too quickly because of no resistance from lower structure, that proves their story wrong. if you catch police on camera telling citizens to leave the area of WTC7 because "the building's going to explode", that proves their story wrong.

WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO CONSTRUCT A CONSPIRACY THEORY FOR DEBUNKERS!!! INCONSISTENT FACTS ARE SUFFICIENT TO DISPROVE THE OFFICIAL STORY.

stop being a jew

like i said, not jews. and their messiah was a failure, fwiw.

yes, you've got jewish groups who understand that Israel is disobedience against God, and they want Israel to be legit so badly that they are eager to elevate one of their own to position of messiah. they have left the religion of judaism to zionism, where God doesn't matter, only jews and their state.

zionists aren't jews, because they reject that they must wait on God to build Israel with his messiah.

and jews aren't zionists if they are obedient to God.

it's really pretty simple.

None of what you said was a response to my post, nor was it a response to the question of the 'freefall speed' red herring. The towers very do clearly meet resistance in the videos, as the collapse starts out slow, then accelerates as the stories below give way, and you can see debris and air being pushed out sideways from the resistance of the building below. If it was all already broken, everything would just fall straight down.

You're also ignoring the fires that were spreading throughout the buildings, the fact that things can and did collapse through one floor and land on the next, and the extremely simple fact that an extremely large and heavy object moving at speed is going to plow through stationary objects in its way, especially if they are already partially damaged.

None of this provides any form of evidence that the WTC collapses HAD to be the result of professional demo, and none of it defends you from your retarded lack of understanding of basic physics. 9/11 was a conspiracy, but you're choosing to believe the most retarded and specious version of the story simply because it is the most outrageous. You're probably that nutcase who thought that they had somehow disguised C4 as the spray-in foam insulation in the wall pockets - even though such an idea would never work because explosives like that with no containment would have effectively no yield and would blast away from the building's structure and towards open air - right?

The argument is strongest on building 7, which did collapse straight down with very little resistance, with apparent lines of explosives going off, and with no major damage being visible from any of the sides prior to its collapse. At least the Twin Towers had the appearance of a cascade, which is still a valid demolition technique, but it could plausibly be done by the planes.

So, new theory: Al Qaeda really did plane of peace the Twin Towers to death, and in an unrelated plot at the same time Israel blew up WTC-7. Sounds about right?

Where's the evidence of this? Lies like this don't help. You cant be a seeker of truth if you're going to make up lies along the way.

It was proven that Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with the attacks. That was a lie made up to provide Bush Jr. with casus belli to invade Iraq after the US betrayed Saddam Hussein and had Kuwait attempt to sabotage Iraq's economy, because Saddam wanted to secularise Iraq and create a new currency backed by gold and oil.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (702x993, 117.34K)

There's dozens of videos of this. Half a second ahead of the collapse a line of explosions races down the building in 3 lines. You could argue it was caused by the structure failing, but that seems unlikely.

Like an officer in the Pentagon, that one went right over your head.

ov vey you anti-semite!!! your evil!!!!
remember the 600,000,000!!!!

This is a pro-white genocide shill. Report its OP.

Are niggers not niggers if they don't celebrate Kwanzaa?

who cares

Every single person I know who has smoked weed even once knows about every single conspiracy . Its common knowledge that 9/11 was a cia mossad op.

Its almost as if, GASP, psychedelic drugs break brainwashing and grow in the ground and and cure every problem pharmaceutical companies can't for a reason!

The second you booze addicts fuck off an entire army of dude bros will forcibly red pill the entire nation. They will be like "dude 9/11 bro" and everyone will be like "holy fuck fine if I accept it was a conspiracy will you shut the fuck up?"

No.

INCONSISTENT FACTS ARE SUFFICIENT TO DISPROVE THE OFFICIAL STORY

Just in case someone missed that part.

But there is an explanation for cops telling people the building was going to explode, it had to do with the bombs found during 911. You would know that if you listened to Ryan Dawson.

#MAGAwithDACA

What "jew tv and brainwashing" is that? The herbal jew is promoted throughout the media, almost uniformly, with the sole exceptions being the cuckservative outlets that have to oppose it to maintain credibility with their retarded viewers.

Nixon was right.