CAUSE OF DEATH OF BELOVED NEWS ANCHOR REVEALED

archive.is/4csVF

Not politics. I just thought the cause of death was hilarious and wanted to share.

Attached: 870d3856eca0a1928d7069e65e9c1b2daf6a8467 (1)-01.jpeg (473x410, 40.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblast.com/ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-died-overdose-crystal-meth-anus/
foxnews.com/health/soy-sauce-colon-cleanse-hoax-leaves-woman-brain-dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ha GAY!

press F to.
better not. Faggot is probably infectious even from his grave. Notice the underbags on his eyes - a sure sign of sodomy. Sad to see it on so many young celebs too.

rip this little girl's reputation and psychological health, too bad her daddy was a degenerate faggot slave to ZOG; another maiden of the right begins to awaken

yeah she's old enough by now to google, there's no shielding her from this
At least some shrink will have a steady source of income from this

lol she's a hapa

Just double her psycho genes up fam

big tent degenerate detected
anyway it's debatable if this guy was white or if he was castizo, burrous isn't a spanish name
also his wife is filipina and thus his daughter is some mystery meat hybrid (what's up with men with filipina wives being total freaks btw)

so no loss, really

Or is it possible he was jewish? Chris Berman is jewish and his name is Christopher. Same with Chris Cornell.
This Burrous fag has a jewish vibe to his face.

Ooooohhhh, KTLA…Michelle Ruiz drink my sticky sperm.

I keep having to remind people that faggots breed, and their spawn are just living smokescreens.

The jew who infiltrated Rockwell's party was Dan Burros. Only a one letter difference.

People ignore signs of Gayness…
pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (464x621, 416.8K)

Did they just copy and paste the same head shot in OP's photo onto the magazine cover? Sheesh, you can tell how fake and awkward the cover looks, his head is too large for the torso.

His face reminds me of Garry Shandling. He may have had some Christmas shit up on his Twitter but I suspect that was for wife and kid.

His face reminds me of someone…

Attached: e64.jpg (803x688, 55.53K)

the happy family

Attached: Dvr-8iwU8AAhZBH.jpg (1200x902, 139.76K)

Another journalist who couldn't handle the salt and butthurt. What timeline is this?

An unfunny jew given fame for being a jew.

Attached: GarryShandling~(1).jpg (569x538, 123.9K)

Jew man marries chinkess = failed jew

He'll never pay $100,000.00 for a seat in that fashionable well connected synagogue.

That's $100,000.00 a year for a seat in a fashionable synagogue.

(((Suicide))) by gay anal meth sex. So….what did he know and what was he reporting on?

Easily caused by drug consumption of any kind as well.

yeah, everything checks out, case-closed.

Attached: Dafuq Is Wrong With People.jpeg (465x262, 25.81K)

Why do they release such detailed information to the public, its pretty damaging to the reputation.

Its soooo bad it makes me think he failed to do something the Illuminati wanted.

Imagine being the wife and having no idea, and hearing this shit. All his co workers everything.. This is literally the worst death possible.

He has a few Jewish tells in his face after looking at a couple pics, so yeah gonna call Jew on this one.

Imagine being a stooge for international jewry. Imagine fucking up so bad that they want you dead. Not just regular, "suicide via two gunshots to the back of the head" dead. No. You fucked up so bad they hired a gay prostitute to violently sodomize you to death, and gag you with a drug-laced mask while shoving crystal meth up your ass. Then they made sure the nature of your death became a national news story, so your friends, colleagues and family would hear about it. That's how bad Chris Burrous fucked up.

Ya know, that or he was a faggot who liked hardcore bondage and crystal meth up the ass.

Attached: d5c(1)-01.jpeg (297x365, 53.86K)

He must have been reporting on something major, or working on a story that made the jew shit their panties.

Attached: bruh.jpg (741x741, 58.77K)

B-but I have those and I'm not a faggot or a junkie.

On his quest for the perfect orgasm he shoved two shards of meth up his ass and put on an amyl soaked mask over his mouth.

What could go wrong?! 🤔

Thats the most hardcore gay way to die.

There's plenty of shit that causes that.

Women are tools. Not maidens. Never people.

GDP +1*10^-99%
Capitalism always wins.

Whenever you see a white man with an asian woman you can almost always assume they have other kinks.

checked

Within our lifetime someone will top it.

I read another article that said he died because he had vomited in his S&M mask, and that his faggot buddy didn't realize until he turned him over. How disgusting is it that we actually have ass-sex marches for these sodomites in our major cities.
theblast.com/ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-died-overdose-crystal-meth-anus/

Baste, invite him to the White House

Because there are too many niggers on hate/pol/

Attached: BUMP.png (610x284, 331.26K)

heh quality keks, friend. We can kill jews together someday.

I gotta be honest I didn't know you could OD on meth.
My old buddy was a meth head and dealer, he had to swallow a bunch of it one time to hide it from the cops, said you just fall asleep because your body cant process it or something.

Maybe being 20 and not 44 at the time had something to do with it

Attached: 75686786787.png (703x602, 426.38K)

Attached: Shreks sharpened and blurred again cringe comp.png (1080x720, 162.89K)

Just say no.

Attached: 20190224_152503.jpg (4032x3024, 4.8M)

Drugs, Cancer, and and other Diseases are some of the best ways of culling trash humans. I support drugs.

Maybe it's more potent when shoved up the ass.

Everything is because the anal membranes are so thin. People (retards) have died from coffee and soy sauce enemas before.

Looks like his meth addiction came back to bite him in the ass.

Attached: carlos1.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Soy sauce enema?????

My bad she drank it. We even had a thread about it on here lel.

foxnews.com/health/soy-sauce-colon-cleanse-hoax-leaves-woman-brain-dead

Not exactly the kind of thing you'd have expected back in LA's days of yore

Fucking ugly as fuck bug wife, classic beard. That child is not even his ff, more chinese than the mother

/thread
Spot. On.

Attached: eot.png (766x167, 38.66K)

Zig Forums BTFO

Hopefully he's dead now

literally who?

It is odd the media described in great detail of his death.

I find that detail very shocking. Usually they'll say, "A sex act gone wrong" or something along those lines.

kek

You mean the happa family?