Truck full of food aid for Venezuela set on fire

Why are South America so good at fighting Rapefugees compared to North Americans and Western Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/south-america/tensions-flare-as-protesters-set-fire-to-bus-in-venezuela-border-town-over-blocked-aid/news-story/0e763ad151c14de34c7a897b13ad9390
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/venezuela-crisis-hezbollah-mike-pompeo-trump-maduro-iran-juan-guaido-a8767186.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at what any person with power can organize in a week, now look at what pol has organized in years of its existence. Now ask yourself why pol exist.

If you'd lurked for the required time, then you could easily answer your own question, you idiot newfag.

Regime change incoming.

Fucking retard.

Attached: war.PNG (574x122, 15.66K)

Not even yellow vest is setting Rapefugees camps on fire.

Or you can actually do something beyond bitching on a board.

hey, is there a word filter that changes the word refugee?

sure. start your own board and set up any wordfilters you like.

No, i just noticed that "Rapefugees" appears alot throughout the thread, and it's capitalized every time.

rapefugees? never heard of 'em.

I always considered 'rapeugees', i.e. rape-you-gees, to be the better slur, but it never took off. Rapefugees is just retarded tbh.

Time for some Democracy!

Attached: 498741_.jpg (799x449, 267.13K)

Well, your narrative is completely off base.

Attached: venezuelamigrationroute.jpg (853x1411, 280.45K)

Attached: sick sick sick.jpg (1024x742, 98.75K)

More veneco rapefugees, coming right up! Zanzu, ma nigga.

Attached: zanzu09.jpg (480x360, 16.21K)

That's not how you spell "Mossad"

Attached: 5000 troops to columbia 2.png (767x623, 636.79K)

The US and Israel flags need to be flipped.

Why does the scythe have the flag of Israel?

The Jews had nothing to do with this.

Attached: random.png (754x588, 445.1K)

I see you in the haze.

How countries "help" other countries in the 21st century:
1. Starve a country through blockades.
2. Send aid to country
3. …
4. Profit!

Attached: Trump_Israel3.jpg (1024x1358, 849.19K)

They didn’t set them on fire but by Maudro.

Who is Maudro?

Attached: One-Piece-Anime-Caesar-Crown-is-Insane-Laughing-Manically-Episode-589.png (1280x720, 537.59K)

Nicolás Maduro

Because no one can scream racism at them, cunt.

They can't kick out all (((invaders))).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (518x916, 360.14K)

It's because of how much filth and degeneracy they've had to deal with for so long. They've literally had enough of it, and don't care anymore. This is why accelerationism is the answer.

The only reason the ZOG hates the Venezuelan government is because they tell their people the truth: the border separating "Colombia" and Venezuela is an imaginary line, separating the single Spanish-speaking Nation.

Just like the border separating that thing called "America" from that thing called "Canada" is an imaginary line, separating the single English-speaking Nation.

Those are probably venezuelans burning down those trucks, considering that they are the ones who are refusing them as a state policy.
Last week some "brazilians" read: CIA assets trying to smuggle guns into the country got shot by the venezuelan army for doing the same thing.
Also, it's Colombia, not Columbia. Canada is not in collapse yet.

news.com.au/world/south-america/tensions-flare-as-protesters-set-fire-to-bus-in-venezuela-border-town-over-blocked-aid/news-story/0e763ad151c14de34c7a897b13ad9390

OP is a polesmoking retard the aid convoy was burned by Maduro's troops. Fuck off yankee.

IN B4 SOUTH AMERICAN VERSION OF ISIS

What are the stupid lefties saying now that their aid was destroyed?

Drumpf is shilling hard for regime change. He just posted this video earlier today.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x682 3.7 MB, 45.2K)

Hey - Are you the creator of all those "Trump Funny Face" pictures?
Can you post all of them here that you have done so far, and what image editing software do you use?

We need more people! We need to cause a massive war in south america, those people need to be in the USA pronto.

He uses the "picsart" phone app judging by his previous posting history. Probably a certain Zig Forums shitposter.

Attached: Trump Funny Face 005.jpg (644x720 180.28 KB, 38.17K)

Attached: Trump Funny Face 010.jpg (400x400 47.64 KB, 28K)

Attached: Trump Funny Face 015.jpg (540x358 9.8 KB, 243.06K)

Attached: Trump Funny Face 016.jpg (277x317, 20.4K)

You know what? These are great. Never stop making redditors feel unwelcome.

Why are americans so butthurt about everything all the time? You'd expect the chemicals the jews give them to make them more docile, but they are always seething.

Nothing makes pro-trump shills more upset than warping the face of their god emperor.

They don't have the tech and sophistication to hold down their rednecks

My favorite is the Number 1 animated gif

Well, rednecks and(white) southern california refugees alike are going to have to learn to use their weapons for more than scratching their asses.

Attached: 0004bffa94063b16e0e5c89c3df58a62.jpg (357x407, 29.52K)

Mike Pompeo (paraphrased):
Hezbollah is strong in Venezuela, we are obligated to fight them
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/venezuela-crisis-hezbollah-mike-pompeo-trump-maduro-iran-juan-guaido-a8767186.html

saved

Thank you, Israel, for more refugees!

Brazilianfag here
>Brazilian government decided to airlift them to other states, priority being the southern ones(where it's the last white majority States and where I currently reside, what a (((coincidence))))

Except canada is full of french speaking faggots.

Attached: reavers.gif (245x140, 895.51K)

Southern Brazil and Uruguay need to become one nation.

The racial make up is a lot more fucked up, what with Castizos, Mestizos, full blown whites or blacks or natives etc. so they hate the culture more than the people that make up a country and are, rightly so, stopping the same people who voted in communist parties from entering their own countries and shitting up the places, just like what happens whenever a leftists haven is destroyed. I'm fairly sure that it's exactly why South Koreans fear and do not want unification at all, the same people who allowed themselves to be ruled by the communists will not only steal their jobs since they're dirt poor and can work for very little, but because they view anything that doesn't abide by their ideology as harmful.

I'm so glad I watched firefly before I took the red-pill. Its a really entertaining little show, but all the race-mixing and degeneracy in it would have made me hate it if I tried to watch it today.

I sure hope none of that "food" glowed in the dark.

You seriously asking why niggers and spics are quick to engage in violence and crime compared to law abiding whites?

remember this?The person who did this is not in jail.

Attached: 180912152657-puerto-rico-water-bottles-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 149.09K)

(checked

Where in Columbia?I am asking because the northern is more mestizo while the south is more pure native or have African mixture

Attached: 1431337161859.jpg (255x288, 111.31K)

I exist just to fuck with your precious sensibilities faggot

so that's why all those spics were leaving Honduras. too bad nobody told them the US is already infested with jews

Nah, but a based Ethiopian set Grenfall tower on fire with an electrical malfunction and walked out the building without telling a soul. Killed tons of Rapefugees.

We shouldn't emulate their example, but we should manipulate some of our Expendables to do it for us.

Why is this north/south split the same everywhere I wonder?

it's one of the benefits of not being the first to kneel down before or bend over for circumcised dick

Attached: national pets.jpg (700x933, 96.14K)

I vaguely do. It was some cunt, right?

No it isn't. Like one miniscule part of it is.

yes

Leftypol does not approve of this. No, really they don't approve. They're fuming that King Trump wants to crush the communists uprising.