Soros is behind the tranny movement

It's so tiring that I can barely type it out, but:

EVERY FUCKING TIME

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

Give me a JUST haircut and fucking shoot me already!

Attached: EVERYFUCKINGTIME.jpg (885x516, 128.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
archive.is/HaG6J
yogyakartaprinciples.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/principles_en.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20161015204514/https://www.outrightinternational.org
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13583
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/diversity-and-inclusion/reports/governmentwidedistrategicplan.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130303050635/https://opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/diversity-and-inclusion/reference-materials/gender-identity-guidance/
archive.is/4zmkS
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/705
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
pastebin.com/RswdKfaD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the next domino is the big piece of chocolate cake they're all dying to gorge themselves on like massive gluttons; the right to fuck children, to seduce them, corrupt them, rape them, even 5 year olds.

Round them up, take them to Hooker Chemical and toss them in a boiling tank of caustic soda.

would be great if true

we should marry little girls, virgins, raise them in good values, have sex with them and children
old women are ugly and brainwashed, used by nigger cocks and chads

Trump is behind it:
Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
archive.is/HaG6J

it's soros nigger

My sentence in hell is almost over.

Man I hate gene stealers

You just opened my eyes on what the original creator of these must have based them on.

Attached: mixing.png (468x635 767.47 KB, 535.68K)

Shoot your enemies first and I'll pretend to be on their side and you'll get your wish.

Soros, Trump, literally the same thing.

Attached: typicaljew.jpeg (1200x630, 330.96K)

Globalists/ need to curb the population, pushing non-hetero LGBTQHPA-xyz lifestyle is one plan.
Additional benefit, divides America and other Countries for conQueering.
Theory that Russia was pressured by BO to accept LGBT, when Russia did not, BO made Ukraine war.
"UN “Sex Education” Standards Push LGBT" Agenda on 5-Year-Olds.
Oh and Grooming and they are all degenerates.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500 503.01 KB, 351.25K)

Yes, because this tranny shit began with Trump, you stupid fucking like.

I didn't say it began with him, but he's definitely an LGBQT supporter, so he's allied with Soros on it.
Two sides of the same coin.

go home, ahmed

The Yogyakarta Principles formalized transgenderism in 2007.
yogyakartaprinciples.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/principles_en.pdf

Adopted by the United Nations Human Rights Council in June 2011.
web.archive.org/web/20161015204514/https://www.outrightinternational.org
/content/historic-decision-united-nations

US government establishes Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan in August 2011.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13583

Gender protections adopted by the US Office of Personnel Management in November 2011.
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/diversity-and-inclusion/reports/governmentwidedistrategicplan.pdf

Occupy Wall Street September-November 2011 - Wall Street hijacked the protest with their corporate funded idpol groups

Transgenderism adopted by OPM in 2013. Pushed on all US employees, schools, and government contractors.
web.archive.org/web/20130303050635/https://opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/diversity-and-inclusion/reference-materials/gender-identity-guidance/

Around 2015 NYC gives a job to Elana Redfield of Sylvia Rivera Law Project.
archive.is/4zmkS

The US law on transgenderism calls it a disorder.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/705

How can you be so deluded as to think this when this has always been the final weapon they use against their enemies when they have nothing else (re: Defense Distributed). Why in the fuck would they want to disarm their own nuke, you stupid bastard?

Speaking of tiring predictable things…

Attached: thirsty hapa.jpg (1000x643, 202.96K)

you're getting lazy boomers.
There have been trannies long before Soros was even born
See: Weimar Germany

Literally every single tranny I've known, irl and online has been a psycho. I wonder if there will ever come the day we look back at these times in shame and wonder why the general public applauded this shit.

Because they want to fuck children in the streets, you stupid bastard.

Muh Soros
He's the face of a much larger Rothschild/Kushner network. He's a small fry.
Fuck Soros and fuck the kikes who own 8/pol/

But isn’t tranny shit affecting Jews more than other races? It’s almost like soros hate jews as much as whites.

How?

Attached: globohomo thumb.png (1289x1455, 588.37K)

Attached: femen-soros-israel.png (1200x1073 499.38 KB, 124.09K)

Attached: soros-0.jpg (610x635 1.42 MB, 163.22K)

Wow, I didn’t know Soros had ever done anything as awesome as causing transexuality. The guy must really have an omnipotent influence over developing neurologies worldwide to do that.

JUST

Attached: george-soros-here-dont-always-fund-black-lives-matter-ri-6655942.png (500x786, 124.13K)

You're on the right track but the phrasing is all off.

We should develop a culture where men/kikes who defile young women are summarily executed. Girls are raised chastely and at ages 16-24 are matched with appropriate boys and men from good homes.

Older men (mostly vets like us) would get to have the leftovers (orphans, parents were executed on DOTR for kikery, etc.) but only for nurturing, never abuse, or again, summary execution.

It's good to be the king.

Attached: retarded.jpg (211x239, 8.2K)

Sore-arse funded all the efforts in North America to legalize marijuana, which is the only way you could convince a guy, even as soylent as he already was, to cut off his own cock and take feminizing hormones.

Bonus: hemp, like hops in beer, has a feminizing effect, well, in most people anyway.

Where are the jewish groups to denounce this attack on traditional values?

proof plz

Considering the Scythians were known for ritual use of cannabis and ceremonial transvestitism there might be something to that.
However, they were also ferocious man-flaying horse-nomads who outmaneuvered and killed Cyrus The Great according to Herodotus.
So, eeeeh, maybe it deserves research, but I'm not quite buying the whole bag.

- t. habitual pot smoker

Resources for researchers

Inauthentic Selves: The modern LGBTQ+ Movement Is Run By Philanthropic Astroturf And Based On Junk Science
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

Rich, White Men Institutionalizing Transgender Ideology
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

History of transgender ideology
pastebin.com/RswdKfaD

Attached: DigDug.png (456x409, 164.2K)

if you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: GATE SOROS TRANNIES.jpg (1935x1168, 577.67K)

at this point he's just the fall kike.

The one owning the nuke doesn't. He who holds the trigger (taped evidence) doesn't want to lose the future opportunity to blackmail. The one being blackmailed though …

You joke, but remember that (((they))) really are putting chemicals in the water that are turning the frogs gay. Blaming Soros specifically is boomer shit because he's such a minor figure, but this is really happening.

I bet he is. He a dirty Ukie Jew after all.

I don't understand
so it will help them buttfuck more? How does it help?

how does he keep up with all his shilling, its inhumane how many tentacles this sleezy thing has…

Artist's depiction of hell. Circa 2018.

What's also good to mention is that Soros hates tranny faggots just as much as we do, his only end is the complete moral degradation of the Western mind for profit and a deep inner hatred for any sort of blood that is seen as a superior in Hitlers eyes. It's all most of it comes down to it with these Jews, they'd see the whole world obliterated before they see Hitlers ideals live on.

Omg we need to get the furries next they have so much political power yes well done goyim!

┊┈ALL┊┈ANTI┊┈TRANS┊┈POSTING┊┈IS┊┈INCEL┊┈PROJECTING

The holocaust didn't happen.

Says the faggot that can't admit he's a faggot.

To see you using that word as a blanket insult for people you disagree with is a curious thing and makes me question where you're visiting from.
Transgender people and their enablers must be obliterated. So much for keeping it in their bedrooms, now insane mothers are legally preping their children as young as 6 for hormone therapy. A slippery slope always presents itself in reality. I'd put them in same line as faggots, hypersexual perverts now infecting the school system and many more institutions. The day you and your enablers are quite literally destroyed is when I celebrate.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LIBERALISM RIGHT INFRONT OF OUR VERY EYES. HOW DARE YOU NOT TRANSGENDER SUICIDE YOURSELF

The reason why is because the kikes have convinced normalfags that it is a progressive change, instead of blatant degeneracy. And all progressive changes are good. It doesn't really get more complex than that.

Reminder

Attached: Magnus Hirschfeld - Inventor of transsexualism.png (485x261, 140.87K)

Attached: Harry Benjamin - Jewish sexologist.png (895x64, 5.88K)

Attached: tranny 2.jpg (447x457, 51.6K)

Attached: tranny 3.jpg (720x960, 102.03K)

Attached: tranny.jpg (266x384, 22.34K)

Attached: trannies.png (761x876, 459.6K)

Attached: trannies in military.jpg (2372x2432, 810.61K)

Attached: trans.jpg (685x668, 71.25K)

Attached: sexual bolshevism 1.png (1271x772, 843.35K)

Attached: sexual bolshevism 2.png (1276x771, 628.3K)

Attached: 6 of 7 famous Austrian sexologists were Jewish.png (1297x187, 15.43K)

You're not on 4chan.

Thanks for letting him know before he posts his 300 anti-tranny images one per reply again

You're pretending that 4chan hasn't be amalgamated with Zig Forums. 8ch Zig Forums is a shitshow just as 4ch Zig Forums is

True statement, but we have 5 image per post leniency for a reason.

Attached: 27bef111fbb7bc5ed8292d2ef6044ac01f1ef562c69d30eed48bca5f4a38b386.png (1650x1052 993.55 KB, 2.09M)

Attached: 7f8a35a859fb0d097fc1f400953b607cca531c55fafd3cc218598e8af5c24f42.png (960x1200 979.7 KB, 1.17M)

Attached: 32dff8d0d3f55b92852cafeeeff2b9bc778ae4bf3f653b27a84aabae20c03a0b.png (500x265 1.45 MB, 1.86M)

Can I be against this and still want a weak effeminate femboy to annihilate like a Freikorps squad smashing commies in Berlin?

and this is where support for trump ends
go guzzle cock somewhere else faggot lover

Its not a train its a collapsing structure. Its fine. Wait, get good because the structure is the law and order that protected these people and the fucking pyschos will aim for them first once the structure is gone.

No.

Attached: 6243c46d2dabad07cf25f3ad4be148a0398d9cf952f348b716242f2da42d9092.jpeg (540x540, 16.83K)