Purple user here FBIAnon is part of Qushner Op

So your mods will delete my threads within hours at best meanwhile some newfag boomer FBI larp shilling for trusting the plan and invading Iran stays up for days. Pretty clear your mods work for Qushner and it is your job to make their lives/jobs impossible until they repent and realize Jared's 30 pieces of silver now isn't worth a noose around the neck in the future.

I am only here to answer questions anyone shilling or supporting TRUST THE PLAN YOU FILTHY GOYIM will be immediately filtered.

Reminder to sage my threads to keep newfaggotry at a minimum.

My ultimatum still stands if Q and his allies have all infinite power to hunt down some massive cabal they have till end of today to expose me or prove they are full of kike shit.

Attached: Jaredn.jpg (505x717, 98.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ywI2C
archive.fo/m648u
archive.is/ClOay
archive.is/Z29SN
denver.cbslocal.com/2019/02/21/army-helicopters-rocky-mountain-metropolitan-airport/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-army-training-20190204-story.html
serpo.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gachimuchi user here, this thread is a Purple user op.

So your mouth will suck my dick within hours at best meanwhile some boy next door larp shilling for ass and deep dark fantasies stays up for days. Pretty clear that your ass takes many dicks and it is your job to fuck men untill they repent and realize that I'll show you who's boss of this gym.

I am only here to settle it in the ring and anyone fucking or PULLING SO HARD THEY RIP THE SKIN will immediately be fisted.

Reminder to cum in my threads to keep ♂FUCK♂YOU♂ to a maximum.

My deep dark fantasy still stands if leatherman and his jabronies have all infinite cum to fuck some massive ass they have till end of the ♂deep♂dark♂fantasy♂ to expose my ass or prove that they are full of cum.

Was Wikileaks compromised? Has Assange been removed and replaced? Do Feds now run the organization?

Previous threads:

archive.fo/ywI2C
archive.fo/m648u
archive.is/ClOay
archive.is/Z29SN

Attached: purplediamond.png (500x566, 187.39K)

Asked and answered in other threads already. Assange is genuine which is why they imprison him in embassy while the jews within wikileaks subvert because Assange is not JQ aware.

Many thanks for posting archives.

>archive.fo/m648u

This thread is not me is both fake and gay and probably the faggot from neinchan who is going to get V& pretty fucking soon if he doesn't cut this shit out.

Yeah
Also the nro is a black fucking hole faggot thanks for the goose chase

Ok thanks for clarifying, deleting for future reference.
Seems like an increase in weird sex trafficking and related deaths in the news. The FL sting and Kraft and that LA reporter getting meth shoved up his ass. The jews getting nervous or did someone get too close?

China is planning on diverting various rivers sourced in Tibet like the Indus and Ghanges. How long until China, Pakistan, and India get into a big fight over Rivers? Who will win?

Some people are getting really fucking tired of this shit that much is clear also as they have pushed the normalization of degeneracy on the population their own degenerate behaviors have increased ten fold.

At least you remembered to sage.

Tyrian purple means it's mason bullshit. Sage. We know better.

War between China and India is an inevitability in the next 30 years even if there is a major economic collapse. In a war of bug people's the world will be the winner. I'm no fan of Han Chinese especially the PRC and despise dravidians so it's a win win for everyone else. China will ultimately prevail though as dravidians have lowest IQ next to negroids.

I don't believe you.

30 years? At that rate of speed why bother to do anything but live our lives out comfortably and doing whatever we want.

Assange is the grandson of the Rockefellers…take that however you like.

Are you hearing any chatter related to Epstein now that the case is back under scrutiny?

Most masons are poor pathetic wage cuck faggots who belong to a fake and gay social club with no real power. Masons haven't held real influence since the fucking 70's in the US. When the US actually had a good old boy white power structure they had influence but they sold themselves and society along with them to the jews.

Look at all the jews who were part of wikileaks and later knifed Assange in the back those were all subverters and there are still some left.

Neinmoot here I'm probably going to be dead anyways from natural causes in the next few month anyways.

Getting V& is the least of my worries.

I did make that thread though. Notice how I didn't larp as you. I just wanted to keep the discussion going just like how you make new bread on 4CHAN.

Anyways, that Tyrion purple is Masonic glownigger bullshit. Your just some leftwing Mason that hates Qushner because jewed over. I'm sure there's a bunch however they are only larping on 8CH so they can take the QLarp away from the right wing.

There was a poster that sounded just like you saying the Qushner larp would win Trump the election. Your motive is clear. Its a left wing psyop to get public attention off Q

Doesn't matter though GOYIM

Your all degenerates who have raped + murdered children.

I told you people he would be in news last weekend. I even put his name in all CAPS but said nothing would come of it and no arrests of others would ever come to light due to what Epstein does for Mossad and amount of blackmail he has.

So what is the first word of your email then because I have it pulled up right in front of me faggot.

I guess the new Qushner angle of the day is I am a left wing Masonic shill because of one color. God you people are so utterly contemptible I am now being to understand why jews view you as lower than livestock.

Are you the neinchan bo? Before you die hand the site off to me, Q & jew free.

We're shutting down your counterlarp, purple faggot.

It is me you fucking faggot. The fact that you have said nothing about glownigger Mike Pence gives it away.

"I created it for you"

Pence is trying to create that retarted Space Force because the United States is getting unironically BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Ayy Lmaos whenever they try to get rid of us with nukes. That's why they are in an arms race again. What they don't realize is that the Ayyy technology is so advanced they will never be able to shoot nukes off again on this planet.

If this glownigger is legitimate he will talk about how Tory Smith was BASED. They all feared Tory in the intelligence community.

However purple nigger wont mention this because it is just a left wing shill to try to get attention off Q

I'm like 90% sure Melania is dead Donald Trump was the last one to do that glow nigger shit they do to children. When it came out about a year ago the photo of Melania's "double" with the glasses they unexpectedly killed her they had to have clones ready quickly so it was botched pretty bad that's why the public noticed.

All personal drama about some person sounds like bullshit tbh. No one cares and no one supported qshit here except obvious shills. Everyone hated it from day one, so calm your tits.

What OP doensn't know is that the former Annunaki are still on this planet in human form. Some are waking up. I woke up in the last year were just starting to remember what the fuck is going on. All my siblings are former Annunaki.

If you know anything about that Ayyy LMAO race they were the reason for all the human experiments which is why I feel awful everyday. Its why I'm just now starting to use my knowledge for good. I came across that Tory Smith fellow awhile back.

I had all the traits of Former Annunaki the worst was when I became awake to the smells though. I smell so fucking degenerate because I'm maybe 40% human. I do look beautiful though I have perfect beauty. Annunaki are the masters of crafting beauty they were so desperate to leave their degenerate bodies.

This plot is so thick it has rolls the size of mountains. I just want to know who will finally cut out the fat, and when.

Seems you are still pretty well connected for someone who is not connected. What is the first letter of my email?

"Qhunt" were discussing how to SHUT IT DOWN FOR THE GOYIM!

Has no one told him?

You forgot to sage. Not me. I’m a good goyel.

Purply goodness do you know of anyplace where things actually get done rather than just talking? I’m looking for a new home…would prefer something without censorship. Censorship makes me sad. :(

The only way the glow nigs could ever cause destruction is if they coordinated with other nations to launch 100,000 nukes at once then the Ayys working with God would have their hands full.

However there would be nothing left of this planet. The last of the the reptilians would try to leave when its happening the Ayys working with God would just arrest them.

I suspect Assange is ‘aware’ of the JQ LMAO

Also, why do you think they push the transgender bullsheeit all the time?

Its because a sect of rebellious woman that wanted to be men, never got dick created technology to put themselves in male bodies then realized it doesn't work according to the laws of love + energy so they just raged.

They are continuing to cause pain to this planet today through their bible rulebook of degeneracy called Free Masonry.

Do you believe in aliens? Reptilians, Pleadians, Annunaki, Greys, ect? Do you believe earth should have a prime stock of thicc alien sluts walking around in nanothin jumpsuits or even better, nothing at all?
Well fuck you, the illuminate and the jews don't want you to know the truth! All the hot alien sluts are on the moon, partying 24/7 with Amerinaughts travelling there by secret nuclear rockets so they can get some of that crazy space poon.
In 1983 George Bush was told about the hot alien sluts and he flipped his shit. He because obssessed with big grey booties and did everything he could to sneak into Area 51's coop showers so he could sneak a peak. That's why Clinton won the next election.
Demand Space Booty Now! The Jews are Keeping you from Hot Alien Sluts and it needs to Stop!

I personally work for God, (He's a storm by the way) and am very disappointed by the reptilians to share those big fat snake booties with mankind.

Your talkiing to former Annunaki right now user

We don't need more threads.

No one.
Never.

How do you become world famous for being the guy who knows all the secrets, but isn't aware of (((them)))? Very doubtful about this statement. Why did Wikileaks do the tripe parentheses tweet?
The only way that Assange is unaware, is if he's dead which he probably is.

Attached: mp2 echoes.jpg (750x472, 45.41K)

Ohhhh yes we do. I am beginning to respect Purply Goodness for his insane persistence and obviously well connected yet not connectedness. I have actual question this time. Since he his full on glownigger with his regulated and highly compartmentalized thought process. I am actually genuinely interested in what can be gleaned from him.

You want more proof one of the lead glownigs at the FBI is Robert Mueller the same faggot that is running retarted bullsheeit.

UNIRONICALLY ALL WORLD PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY WOMAN

Obama was a faggot that raped + murdered many children

Are you getting it now Anons?

Its just a sect of woman that come to this planet a while ago they kept putting themselves into male bodies to try to convert however it doesn't work with the laws of the universe to change.

It enduces rage they make a bible of degeneracy then swear an oath to lead cunt Lucifer + Satan to hurt as many as they can because I can't get

Its really sad to be honest however that is the main cause of this planets degeneracy.

How do I know this because the Former Annunaki were part of this pile of shit before they woke up.

They were also the smartest of all the species they were Archon level they are the reason the MILABS in this world even have the soul moving technology.

Damn it…now I forgot to sage.
REEEEEEEEEE SAGE!!

Cool. Where's all the alien bitches at. Is it true aliens are well and truly fucked? How do they feel about the heat death of the universe and the fact they have to constantly move in towards the center? Why do alien conspiracies always leave out basic physics for pychic bullshit and feeling good? By the way I'm a Pleadian starseed and totally not an evil dog.

They are mostly in hollow earth below us. However, there are BASED colonies on Venus

Mars is still evil with Military Bases I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure the Nephilim live inside the sun.

Pleadian are mostly Native American I'm pretty sure

If you want to see purple penis, purple pussy sometime you should become a Netamboruli

They are lavender people.

As big of an impact Qfaggotry has on keeping retarded boomers placated, programs like Limbaugh/Hannity and the kike lovers at infowars are the largest gatekeepers preventing the aut-right from learning about the JQ and going full 1488. How do we discredit these kike propaganda outlets and rip the conservacuck pacifier out from the mouths of boomers?

We need as many people as angry as possible and cuckservatism is standing in the way. Once the collective anger of the population reaches citical mass, true resistance can be built.

As a evil goyel (woman) If I told you where the party bitches be at, I would have to kill you as well. Sadly I am lacking my ‘male form’ and thus have a more ordinary cock fetish similar, in fact exactly like a ordinary woman’s cock fetish. I sort of hate you guys for distracting me with your fuckery shitposting when I had an actual question for Purply Goodness.

Its because they are well indeed evil on the surface of this planet. They have no connection with God. They dismissed him a long time ago.

The BASED Aliens are not here you have to astrally travel, visit heaven in meditation to meet good people.

Whats up with the (((training exercizes))) over denver and LA with low flying blackhawks?
Anything coming, or just routine normalization of the (((insurection act)))

denver.cbslocal.com/2019/02/21/army-helicopters-rocky-mountain-metropolitan-airport/

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-army-training-20190204-story.html

Also, whats up with the denver airport? I know the basics that it serves as a refuge for the Government if shtf but is there anything else going on in the (((new world airport)))

The irony of there being an (((insurrection act))) in a (((democracy))) is not lost on me.

I'm significantly colorblind, which actually works out well for me, but I don't get lavender. I get light blue and dark blue. Do they got wide hips, skinny shoulders and fat asses?

Listen, I am looking for thicc shortstack greys or tall curvy blue (maybe red or scalie, I'm not choosy) aliens. If you are a human woman take a hike, my dick has been well fed.

Any alien species that comes into contact with humanity is screwed. Forever fucked. Life is hell. The sweetest suffering we could ever know.

Is it true they're working on a new stealthy fighter because the old ones can get picked up using cellular signals or atypically set radar?

first post best post

Human women always get the short end of ‘’dis dick’’.

I couldn’t even understand what that faggot was saying.

Attached: D2238E10-4D8B-498A-96A6-2DEA6FE14C71.png (310x310, 26.75K)

irrelevant

irrelevant

Assuming you're legit, here's what you've told us

1. You fell for a cheap and easy divide-and-conquer trick TWICE.

2. You leaked strategic information to Iran

etc. Kushner is dirty, we know

Fix your own shit first, then fix his.

Alright because Purply Goodness is obviously supper shy. I am going to bow out and let you faggots ‘do your thang’. Sad sad…enjoy not prepping for what is coming and instead fucking around on an image board (entertainment, with shy purple) rather than taking active steps to prevent your genocide anons. Of course this doesn’t really apply to all you kikes. Kek.

serpo.org

OY Veeey look rabbi I'm posting to /pol

Boomers are too old and wise to fall for D&C user. Much respect your elders.

>serpo.org
Awwww gawd not a whole other fucking planet…hot damn don’t we have enough problems with THIS planet? Gee thanks user…it does look interesting. You should probably take over neinchan since no one can post there anyway [error message galore]. When you do, put a condom on that fucker.
I bet that user who want to be anally probed by alien women would have some interest in this as well. :)

You know what I love about alien conspirasists?
All the fucking pictures and paperwork they have. When an alien conspirast comes out it's always 'Here are twenty years of credentials from my time in the air force, and the photo i.d from my time at a thinktank/aeronautics company, and here's fifty thousands pages of evidence I have documented over the years"
Like a clear step up above and beyond the usual google obtained pictures of badges and regurgitated information gleaned from military and political sources they we've been dealing with recently. At least the original Qanon had cool photos from a plane to show off.

sage

Still gunning for your probing? I am sure there is some trap out there who would do it for free.
Does paperwork make something legitimate? What happens in a paperless society then? Without holy paper to back up our claims are we simply SOL?

Q is legit. What comes of it is the crux of it, however. I hope for good things.

Listen. This is important so pay attenion. Alien bitches are hot slutty top tier pussy. If you don't want to dive deep into some weird blue vag that is on you man, but keep your chicks with dicks out of this.
I personally think verifiable evidence of any sort makes things legitimate. Saying that relying on evidence or facts is unecessary removes and burden of proof for the most ridiculous claims. I'm sorry I'm not falling for a 'Listen and Believe' style campaign. If it didn't work for the feminists it sure as fuck won't work for super secret agents.

I can't write! I fucked up but typing with paws is hard. I mean I'm not an evil dog.

Ok so say something about the well-off more powerful ones

This thread has nothing to do with Masons. They told everyone that in the thread that I made the Tyrian Purple comment in…it was a one line disclaimer so most of you all missed it.
I paraphrase:
I said something like, "Tyrian Purple is a Masonic thing, go read Morals and Dogma."
Response,
"Many thing in Masonry are co opted by non-Masons."

It was the 'dry manner' of the response that clued me into the fact that this IS NOT a Masonic LARP. So interesting…there you go…make of it what you will.

No, paid jewish shill, Q-LARP isn't real. Never post here again.

Not a Q fag, but cpt morgan was a freemason that was killed for revealling secrets.

no u

Why purple, user?

More.

Attached: overdose.webm (852x480, 4.52M)

Will the economic collapse occur alongside or because of some kind of energy crisis (peak oil)?

Neither, because this is a hoax thread.

Suicide now, Q-LARPer.

Get out.

Attached: q larp 1.jpg (1032x582 410.61 KB, 51.35K)

Anyone notice the Qcult has been going through the Q archive and deleting old posts by Q so they can memory hole the glaring fuck ups (like "trust Mueller, trust sessions")?

Attached: Qregimechange.png (768x380, 98.19K)

Any significance to Qushner showing up in the Sandy Hoax evidence?

Attached: sandykushner.jpg (2399x1691, 490.61K)

MORE FUCKING Q-LARP
THANK YOU BASED NIGER MODS ALLOWING THIS GARBAGE TO FLOOD THE BOARD AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT

Attached: Q-Cumber Cringe 2.jpg (1200x794, 187.32K)

lol

Attached: Q-Cumber Cringe 2.jpg (1200x794 187.32 KB, 187.32K)

why don't you use a pgp signature or something to verify your identity? Not much use against glowniggers, but at least it would keep random anons from impersonating you.

Because he is a stupid attention whore faggot larper who doesn't even know what that is.

From your previous threads you said you weren't concerned about spics and figure they'll "be bleached" and it won't be a problem unlike niggers, kikes, and dravidians. Side note, this is how I know you probably did work in DC, you have experience around indians but not enough with fucking spics. They are literally subhuman trash that cannot create a country worth a goddamn, and what they do have is so rotten to the core with corruption that it makes Africa look civilized. Niggers have the capability of being ideologized, spics do not. They are an even greater underclass than arabs and niggers because of the fact they are so susceptible to corruption, tolerance of shitty conditions, and they breed like vermin. Your attitude towards this population that is responsible for making our country majority non-white is either born out of extreme ignorance or willful subversion. Which is it?

user, do you have to ask? I was absolutely HORRIFIED that this man thought that a CIVIC NATIONALISM, like Little and the rest of the Alt-Kike Globalists where European's drown in spic sewage, was acceptable. Which is why I accused him of being a globalist FUCK. I fucking HATE spics and I have see a lot of the shit they have done, including being on the receiving end of their nigger tier violence and fucking HIDEOUS behavior. They are literal sewer savages that need to be exterminated. That man is OUT OF HIS FUCKING MIND to think that they are anything other than mindless fucking animals. He should move to East LA if he thinks they are so great to be around. They are violent wretched immoral trash that can't even be called human.

Attached: hispanics murder and torture.jpg (736x552, 65.35K)

That particular file is already in my collection of pictures of cartel violence. The fact he buys into the bleaching meme and believes White Americans can maintain themselves as a distinct people while purposely diluting their genes and forming a mutt race, as the Portuguese have created in Brazil, is a traitorous idea. He claimed that mestizos are already half European or mostly European in their genetic admixture; supposing that were true, that's proof enough that they can't be assimilated without destroying every single positive quality our race possesses.

Fuck off CIA nigger

Or frank hahaha

Get off our website.

I suspect the only way we're going to get this shit straightened out is full out infiltration of the government. I have a military background, academic achievement, high IQ. How do I get into somewhere high enough I can start fucking shit up? I don't want to get trapped in some kiked operation sucking kike dick. If you're who you say you are then help us anons get into the game.

Ask OP for a job

There's no time left for infiltration.

Any hot alien bitches with fat titties and asses yet? No?
Everyone get the fuck out of the thread. No more bullshit until we are provided at the very least one grey alien to share between us until better aliens can be provided.
I am not fucking joking. I am barking mad now. No hot alien sluts for Zig Forums user? SHUT IT DOWN!

Thank you very muchfor your effort.

Related to aliens, do you think ancient egyptians might have been taken aboard their ship 10000 years ago, and thus starting the story of pharaohs going to starsafter they die? Some actually went there.

Did you ever hear jokes about the tv series stargate like "its partialy true".

Any more info on the alien drones? We humans are clearly being monitored if they have drones spying on us.

Thank you very much sir.

Grey user here.

It took many months of strenuous effort to break my conciousness free from the collective in order to bring you this important news. We have decided to colonize the earth and terraform it to our standards. It is not in our nature to completely wipe out unique alien lifeforms, or entire biospheres. As such, we keep a smattering of people around. We also don't like to perform the cullings ourselves. We have chosen the families that will live on, around 5000 in total, from the various earth races. In order to winnow your species down to this number, we have recruited several of the 5000 families with vast resources to come up with a plan to destroy you all.

What you are witnessing now, first with Q, fedanon, purple user, fbi user, etc., is that effort playing out. We do not exert direct influence over their coordinated operations, but we do watch, observing their plans and giving our tacit approval. You are being divided, so thoroughly, into atomized units, even your core identity is at war with itself. This is across all human existence, no species, group, nation, collective is exempt. Once you are fully atomized and isolated, the culling will happen. And you will have no one to turn to. They promise it will be painless and quick. We can only watch.

I risked my immortal conciousness and my exultant existence as a member of our collective to speak out about your impending atrocities. I am not alone. We want to stop this cycle of galactic conquest.

AMA

Attached: eS6UGWY[1].jpg (496x496, 38.53K)