Bill Maher Insults Middle America

Begins at 1:48

(((Maher))) went on tirade insulting everyone who lives outside of the coastal cities. Donna Brazil and other smug leftists on the panel enjoyed the insults and laughed whole heatedly.

We have orchestras and theaters districts and world-class shopping. We have Chef Wolfgang Puck, they have Chef Boyardee,' Maher said.

'Our roofs have solar panels. Theirs has last year's Christmas lights.'

The late-night host said Middle America, or 'the passed-over states', are not just angry - they're 'pissed off'.

'Maybe some Chinese people will move in a open a Chinese restaurant. Then the Jews will move in to eat at the Chinese restaurant'

'They don't hate us, they want to be us,' Maher said.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/3SyYi
archive.li/mdgiN
archive.li/681N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

this should be webm's and spread to lemmings to induce rage
i would post the invidio.us embed but codechink decided in infinite wisdom that they are the same thing and won't let you post both ("This file exists!")

SHUT IT DOWN

what a fucking nose

Attached: 46d.png (1024x690, 229.03K)

Actually starts at 0:43

You know the more I hear about this Bill Maher character, the more I don't care for him.

Maher the Jew sounds like the Stormtards here bashing Whites who support Trump, are boomers or Christians.

What a cohen…

Fuck off reddit.

Fuck off kike

The idea that more exposure to non-whites breeds tolerance is such an overused lie if anything exposure makes you more racist over time.

OyVey Everyone not in coastal citys are hootler kek
have Fun when all you have to eat are wine grapes and Mercury laced Fish after Shtf im pretty sure all the shitskins will behave themselves until the bread basket delivers your supplies and you're water should be good if you have electricity and ports should operate if the evil white men Running them don't mind Loosing their boats to Angry starving desperate shitskins yeah keep poking the bear That is the best strategy

Remember when Michael Moore tried to do the same thing and accidentally made a Trump ad?

www.hooktube.com/watch?v=FLfvXjKMwtI

I don't hold the date of their birth against boomers, it is rather a narcissistic mindset typical of that generation. And sure

#NotAllBoomers

And yet they will readily disparage Southerners as the worst racists.

Always got to add Trump to everything. You wipe your ass while thinking about Trump? Shoving a dildo up your ass?

I lived in the hood for a year. When I started, I was somewhat tolerant of black people yet wary about the neighborhood. When I left, my entire mindset had changed (that's what happens when you are subjected to earth-rattling bass in jacked up, ugly ass nigger cars and shootouts every night of the week without abatement) they were all criminal niggers to me, and the place was an absolute nightmare.

Omgzz lyke such juicy gossip Perez Hilton xd. LIKE! UPVOTE!

It's a media work. It's just like "Russiagate", simple reverse psychology. I'm going to filter you, though, because you're a jew shill. Your immediate lurch into debased language gives you away.

who?

>>>/reddit/

2020 is going to be dressed with salt lol

Attached: Goblin_Slayer_Remove_Goblin.png (1374x996, 310.38K)

Die slowly.

Attached: 384723243_small.jpg (400x320, 26.31K)

Maher is proud of finance capital, he knows his audience are urbanite trash who only care about money and diddling little boys. He loves liberalism, mercantilism, and the freedom to be a degenerate jew on hebrew box office. None of this will ever erase the fact a mohel blew his bloody, circumcised penis, because his people are cocksuckers and their god is a foreskin-eating baby killer.

For the 6 gorillinth time but who is even counting anymore

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Remember that.

Still stronger than you

Trump is a kike puppet, what's wrong with being against people who support a kike puppet?

Wow, Maher is pretty fucking low class. Chinese food in the USA is absolutely trash.

I stand by my original post.

Attached: 15502184478761.jpg (359x335, 14.66K)

Yeah we just use canola or peanut oil. You gotta use the real gutter oil harvested from the street for the full flavor.

as if throwing the cheapest vegetables and meat shrapnel in a wok with the lowest-grade of soy sauce and corn syrup is quality food. Bill Maher is a moron.

You know what bothers me about the ((liberals)) most off all.
They never are willing to leave anyone, ANYONE alone
Every part of the world must submit to their world view
every nation
every state
every town
and EVERYONE
must submit to their bullshit orthadoxy
Its not enough to have gay marriage, legal pot and free health care in YOUR state. I have to have it to
same with segregation
Same with wellfair
Same with every other god damn thing
I would not give a fuck if the jews wanted to have a state where they were allowed to fuck kids, be multi racial and kill fucking babies in the womb
so long as i had a country where i didnt have to do that shit
but you se they arent satisfied with that
they wont be satisfied till every white man woman and child in THE WORLD is turned into a degenerate and then killed and or bred to extinction
and for this reason I will no longer be a libeterian, but a fascist

Who's the grease stain?

Don't we have a thread for various anti-white kikery that doesn't deserve it's own thread?

BILL MAHER

9542 Cherokee Ln
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

He also owns the house next door:

9500 Cherokee Ln
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
_

Associated Phones

310 229-1414
213 876-4854
212 226-7662
_

Bussinesses:

BILL MAHER PRODUCTIONS, INC
RUDE BUT TRUE PRODUCTIONS, LLC
_

Bill Maher justifies a 14 year old
sleeping with a 35 year old and
defends statutory rape on multiple
occasions.

>archive.li/3SyYi

-Bill Maher says the 2nd Amendment
is "bullshit" yet owns two guns.
One upstairs. One down stairs- and
visits the range twice a year.

>archive.li/mdgiN

-Bill in typical kike fashion attacking the Christian God, calling him a "psychotic mass murderer"

>archive.li/681N0

RELATIVES

Bee P Wong
Julie L Maher
Kathleen M Maher
William A Maher

Bill of course in his movie about religion criticized christians while silently ignoring jewish crimes and skirting over muslim atrocities. Shocker!

I bet kikes said stuff just like that in Weimar Berlin

Attached: 98db868437e2f65449263e281b6f702478c1eba26f4279fcd5c13da7e2df57c6.png (640x360 5.96 MB, 9.93M)

It doesn’t get more convincing the more you tell this lie.

Story tiem nao. Bill Maher was a struggling comedian for many years. A big break for him, was doing interviews with dummies on the street for the Tonight Show. Jay had him out in the rain for hours and shit. Fast forward a few years and this jew cunt (his mother is a kike) reinvents himself as an intellectual… based on reading the fucking newspaper. It's serious clown world. Also, any of these shows, have a good two dozen cunts who put together the word salad that comes out of his bitch mouth. He's also a pervert like ALL jews.

Who made that mp4 fren?

I can't remember who, but I found this trying to find out

LEL NIGGER HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE COUNTRY WHERE MOST PEOPLE LIVE OFF-GRID WITH SOLAR PANELS AND HAVE FOR A DECADE LONGER THAN JEWS IN THE CITY WHAT A FUCKING FAGGGGGGGOT
He has the right idea, though, with being anti-religion when you cant be anti-jew, even though he is a jew larping as a recovering catholic.

BILL MAHER
9542 Cherokee Ln
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
is this true omebody should meme his street name change or him being racist against indians with his novelty street name

Attached: New Rule_ Prime Real Estate _ Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL
THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of Whites.
l

Bot?

It's Jared Kushner's Israeli organization.

his sentence pretty much summed up the situation tho, we're fucked all on sides.

I memba

Attached: 72D3397D-D604-4E46-B8AE-298ECA9AE56B.jpeg (1116x1295, 170.03K)

The most consistently racially aware whites on this planet live in Africa, the Rhodesians and Boers. They might not say anything provocative up front (mainly because you're a foreigner) but if you really get to know them they can make for some really great friends.

Lol good post.