This freenode irc cop and linux developer has completely gone off the rails what the actual fuck...

this freenode irc cop and linux developer has completely gone off the rails what the actual fuck? Does Pol support the legalization of pedos?

bryanostergaard.com/blog/2019/02/25/on-donald-trump-and-the-pedo-positive-movement/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 1.01.52 PM.png (578x688, 568.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mGCxJ
archive.fo/mGCxJ
twitter.com/brianostergaard/status/1043429382457647104
brianostergaard.dk/
bryanostergaard.com/
bryanostergaard.com
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2008/05/
exherbo.org/
freenode.net/people
dailydot.com/debug/linux-exherbo-developer-debunked/
archive.fo/cH4ry
exherbo.com/developers.html
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/26/why-gnu-linux-is-the-operating-system-for-pedo-positive-users/
archive.fo/Eaj3v
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/17/freenode-pedo-positive-space/
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/18/braveheart/
web.archive.org/web/20180301000000*/ https://bryanostergaard.com
exherbo.com
exherbo.com/
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2008/05/19/announcing-exherbo/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kloeri
m.encyclopediadramatica.rs/Linux_for_Niggers
openhub.net/accounts/kloeri/
archive.is/UNfF2
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Freenodegate
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/14/on-the-jews-and-their-obsession-with-feces/
sslug.dk/blog/2013/12/17/bestyrelsen-2013/
dk.linkedin.com/in/bryanostergaard
archive.is/w96CP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you have such a shit taste in women, OP?

archive.is/mGCxJ
archive.is'd

What a disturbing read.

This guy is a mod on the freenode irc network

"I am now going to be putting my support behind the BIG TITTY BROWN JEW LADY OCASIO-CORTEZ. She may not be a little girl but her voice sounds like a 13 year old girl that I once was in a relationship with last year. This is a huge turn on for me."
Reading the article it seems pretty obvious that this either bad satire or that his website was hacked.

Attached: 8chaninanutshell.png (480x640, 311.74K)

archive.fo/mGCxJ

Or perhaps Kloeri is the new Terry Davis? His site exherbo.com is up

The linux developm,ent team was already pretty pozzed with all the trannies, this just adds another nail to the coffin

Linux is clearly the operating system for pedophiles and nerds.

Actually after hanging around free speech boards since 2001, it seems to be drearily commonplace to me. You must be new here. I'm only surprised he kept it back to 13 year old girls and didn't go all Kevin Spacey with us.

Does Zig Forums support this? Hmmm…hard to say. l don't but then I'm not an accelerationist. I strongly suspect the accelerationists want a full descent into chaos and anarchy so they can have free reign to do whatever they want and live in an insane world free of law, religion and morals.

most operating systems are pozzed

Uncle Ted was right. Tech is pozzed.

I suppose we should be thankful for small mercies that he's not a transexual or transvestite 50 year old balding man with delusions of grandeur.

Fuck off you fucking CIAnigger

there is no way in hell this is real
someone got into his blog

Dude I know terry died but maybe Kloeri is the new terry davis. Are you a pedophile too?

The accelerationist position is that same-sex marriage between fetuses as well as fetuses and squirrels should be legal.

I've heard that you can get banned from freenode for opposing pedophilia. This guy might be one reason why. Do we have more info on him or other freenode opers?

Uhh, never mind. what said. No way in hell is that real.

funny the only people who could be pedos own talmuds, how is it the fault of the computer developer exactly?

CONFIRMED PEDO POST ON HIS TWITTER

>twitter.com/brianostergaard/status/1043429382457647104
gimme a rundown on this

I still think this is some kind of a troll, but i don't know anymore. These leftists have lost all sense of self control these days.

As far as troll suspicion
brianostergaard.dk/
this exists

and the picture in OP and on
bryanostergaard.com/
is clearly different

I don't know how common this name is in denmark

if this is a troll it's a longstanding one
bryanostergaard.com
has been up since 2008, the earliest post
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2008/05/
refers to development on
exherbo.org/
a "Linux Distribution for Pedophiles"

freenode.net/people
confirms
clearly matches with the blog

here's some MSM article on it claiming the blog is fake, however with the official "exherbo" website claiming to be a "Linux for Pedophiles" this seems like shitty damage control
archive.fo/cH4ry

exherbo.com/developers.html
the official "Linux for Pedophiles" website lists
"Bryan Østergaard"
as a developer
along with the username "kloeri"

Again the official freenode:
freenode.net/people

The fact that the msm 'debunked' makes it 100% true. The msm is always in bed with Pedos

he's more than a mod, he's the "Head of Infrastructure"

My taste in women? Did you see the woman I picked on the mountains? Literally a ten in any environment.

The freenode head of infrastructure agrees

bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/26/why-gnu-linux-is-the-operating-system-for-pedo-positive-users/
archive.fo/Eaj3v

This is why you stay away from the gnu crowd. Slackware. It's the Original distro, and doesn't harbor the pedo crap.

Freenode is full of pedos bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/17/freenode-pedo-positive-space/

One of the main reasons Freenode exists is to provide facilities to peer-directed project communities. There is a massively underserved community of connoisseurs of home made material that depicts children in a sexual nature. Starting today, Freenode will open its doors to this thriving community of collectors. I will be using my funds from the donations to the Exherbo linux project to start a safe and secure web drop with 8tb of storage where collectors of this discriminated against material can share their movies, pictures, and text. Freenode has turned a blind eye to this thriving community of collectors of child erotic art for too long. It shall no more. Today we are launching #####freecandy to support the creation, distribution, and sharing of erotic material. Pedophilia is a not a disease or a mental illness but a sexual orientation. By hosting ####freecandy we are creating a place for pedo-positive people to express themselves. With the permission of the rest of the Freenode staff, I am pleased to announce that 5% of all donations to Freenode will go towards setting up a safe space for collectors of child erotic art. I urge you to donate to Freenode.net and Exherbo.com so that we can finally create a safe space.

Unironically redpilled
bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/18/braveheart/

well at least he cares for our privacy, that's more than you can say about most of these people

there's no fucking way this actually exists lol
everything is telling me this is a dedicated troll but the evidence suggests otherwise.

last i checked you can't join freenode over tor, you can but you must register first on a non-tor ip address, so there isn't a point.

there's no way in hell i'm trying to go check out "#####freecandy" on freenode in cleartext to see if it's legit

Is it possible that they have their own hidden service for the mods to access and distribute their cp? Maybe

Based Finland. Their blackmail will keep the peace for a thousand years.

Attached: Linux Torvalds%u2019 Family Effect.jpg (275x174 271.21 KB, 10.67K)

Did I just hear a bunch of you shit your pants?

TOP KEK

t. same deal with the penet.fi "anonymous" remailer

IIRC this entire story is created by some butthurt IRC users to spite the guy in OP's picture.
It was spammed here and on Zig Forums some time ago.

Fuck off kike.

Where is the evidence that any of this is not true?
exherbo.com/developers.html (Linux for Pedophiles)

freenode.net/people

bryanostergaard.com
even if the blog dates are a lie
web.archive.org/web/20180301000000*/ https://bryanostergaard.com
lists the oldest save as July 19, 2018, which makes it atleast 7 months old

If this was a lie then this is such blatant defamation freenode and/or Bryan Østergaard would have sued and had the domain name removed.

exherbo.com
also lists the official blog for the exherbo project ( Linux for Pedophiles ) as, guess what:
bryanostergaard.com/

Why does the official blog and person behind Linux for Pedophiles claim to be the head of Freenode infrastructure?
freenode.net/people
only lists a username, would they not have had this person change the username if this was not true?
Would freenode themselves not have sued this project and this person for falsely claiming association with the Freenode organization?

I see acceleration as the wake up call for heavy sleepers. Just like Weimar culture caused a great pushback and opened the doors to possibilities previously thought impossible, i feel that this unnatural evolution of our clownworld will force my people to make choices they could have never dreamed of without it. There is a difference between (((acceleration))) and acceleration. Without white men any world will crumble. If white men abandon the current status quo, it will fall into ruin, on top which these white men can build civilisation anew. Should it come to the point my people fail, i would like to see complete annihilation of this world and all that live on it.

The domain itself dates back to 2016 at the very least:

Creation Date: 2016-11-13T18:15:57

Given the blog post dates it seems probable that the blog existed prior to this, but the owner let the domain expire at some point.

I really can't see anyone spending so much time to fake this.

The fact that he has a second site for the distro is pretty telling

exherbo.com/

bryanostergaard.com/blog/2008/05/19/announcing-exherbo/

He has an ED page but it oddly doesn't mention anything about pedos.

So maybe the Pedo thing is a new thing for him?

The dates on the blogposts are fake. Also:

Is this like linux for niggers?
m.encyclopediadramatica.rs/Linux_for_Niggers

>dailydot.com/debug/linux-exherbo-developer-debunked/

Somehow there's no debunking going on in this article. The author hasn't even spoken to Bryan but confidently states that the blog is fake because a reddit user said so.

>(((www.dailydot.com)))
>(((dubunked)))
however
lists a jewtube video of him speaking at FOSDEM (embed related)

openhub.net/accounts/kloeri/

this 11 year old account links to bryanostergaard.com

the only explanation i can think of, why, if this is infact a troll, he does not actively attempt to get these taken down; is that per the ED article, he is such a pretentious faggot, that he thinks even acknowledging that these exist is beneath him, and he knows that reddit will censor any reference to this as they have done in the past, and any mention of it on Freenode will be censored and users who posted it banned (as he can see all IPs behind usernames as he is the head infrastructure).

IF
this is a troll, this is such a good one that it raises questions in my mind as to what is what, i just know.
the average retarded lemming is going to be convinced by this troll.

If you search
"Bryan Ostergaard"
( I would try this with google but it outright bans tor browser now)

The very first result:
duckduckgo: bryanostergaard.com/
ie the pedo blog.

bing: bryanostergaard.com/
startpage(which uses google): bryanostergaard.com/

At the very least if petitioned google and microsoft would remove this pedo blog for impersonating someone else to this extent. They clearly have not been petitioned and have not censored this blog from their search results.

I am unconvinced that this is an elaborate troll.

archive.is/UNfF2

This archive seems to be solid proof that this is legit.

Ted was an idiot.

ED seems to have discovered this already
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Freenodegate
what was discovered here is already listed in this article
nothing about this is fake
it's 100% real
however this does appear to be old news, the ED article was first created 12:41, 25 July 2018

it doesn't appear to have received the attention it deserves though.
Bryan Ostergaard is an admitted pedophile and head of infrastructure at freenode
freenode is a hub of pedophilia

Attached: 2ec3022e7da125353f36f7c8ec22b0bf98550200a79f0988770c6ae6bc5d9314.jpg (512x512 41.28 KB, 24.48K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Well, is anybody surprised honestly?

freenode hosts official "support" for just about every major open source project in existence. the operators of freenode being raging pedo's deserves more attention.

ted's analysis of leftism is useful even if it doesn't finger the kikes, although I somewhat suspect that it never would have been widely published if it had named them.

I've seen this before. This is 100% real. Freenode may try to deny it, but it's just more fake news to protect their coveted pedo king

Did you really need to read further than this ? It's an obvious pro Trump troll trying to make anyone disappointed with Trump to look like it's because they're pedos and not because he's a constitution shredding promise breaking double crosser

Alright so how do we spread this? Cuckchan thread?

1 - create an infographic with all available proofs and archive links included
2 - spam it everywhere
Zig Forums hates infowars but they report on this pedo shit often, spam it to their reporters

does bryan have a youtube channel?

based bryan

lol this guy has gone full terry davis

Some ambitious fed with a quota to fill is probably following up on this right now.

he's in denmark so probably untouchable, they don't jail pedophiles in scandinavia

There's some really well researched stuff on this blog bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/14/on-the-jews-and-their-obsession-with-feces/

bump

Good. Accelerationism is the right answer. No survivors.

only kloeri can save the white race

sauce?

this guy is straight wack

Bryan Østergaard
sslug.dk/blog/2013/12/17/bestyrelsen-2013/
dk.linkedin.com/in/bryanostergaard

Where did you get this?
So the hoax may have some foundation

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (346x126, 32.51K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768, 1.14M)

I didnt know john carmack was a pedophile…

it was linked in a old 4chan thread about this guy

wow shit is getting real

Attached: terrorism.png (1876x1306, 2.62M)

Will kloeri be the next breivik???

Glorious nordic pedoterrorist

Attached: anders-breivik-goldberg_gnz7js.jpeg (1200x675, 48.87K)

Whoever did write this has a valid point. To secure a future for the white race, we should be reproducing with girls as soon as they are producing fertile eggs and able to bear our children (when they become pubescent). Fucking them for a couple weeks (perhaps a couple months?) prior to that is probably a sensible idea to increase their pubic flexibility and get them enjoying sex. You should also be marrying them a couple years prior to puberty so you are loved and trusted so that when you do impregnate her, she will be comfortable and less scared. It also increases chances of her maintaining virginity and not being drawn into coalburning habits as the Jews want.

But you should not actually ejaculate inside them until after their first menarche, because that is onanism and sperm masculinizes women when they absorb it through their vaginal wall, so the only valid reason for ever doing this is when it is possible for them to become pregnant by it. During pregnancy you should not be ejaculating inside your wife, to keep her feminine. It is only moral to do so after she gives birth and can become pregnant again.

Kikes are promoting pedophilia. It will be legalized within ten years, count on it. It seems like (((they))) are much more successful with Weimarization this time around.

archiving these gems for later, the very first randomly generated alphanumeric sting I get is archive.is/w96CP

The kikes will promote interracial pedophilia as well. It's all being done to corrupt everything beautiful in this world. Sadly, most people seem to be going along with it, or weakly resisting against it.

Yep. All of industrial society is pozzed.

It read like satire or a comedy piece at first, but when you click through and look at the titles of some of the other articles, no, it's very real.

more valid points by hijacker

These are true in the sense of 'child' being a term used by leftist feminist/Jews to even refer to 13-17 year old women, who are at a prime age for bearing our young. I object to the blog referring to this as "Pedo-Positive" however, because while it is true we should be reproducing with women of an age presently called "minors" (under 18) it is not pedophilia to do so. Point 1 is about reproduction. Point 7 specifically talks about reproducing with women under the age of 30. You can't reproduce with prepubescent girls, only with pubescent women.

Beginning relationships earlier than that related to points 2/3/4/5/6 in simply safeguarding their virginity and loyalty through early marriage. Until they are able to reproduce we should be teaching them to cook, clean, and wield semi-automatic rifles to kill non-whites with.

Same.

This guy makes a really good point, ever since the Arabs invaded Scandinavia teenage pregnancies among whites have been way up.

The Arabs aren't concerned with "age of consent", 40 year old men are fucking 5 underage kids at the same time by bribing them with drugs and booze.

checking your hitler dubs. I don't believe we should entirely sink to the tactics of Arabs/Jews in securing the next generaiton. We do not need booze or drugs. But we do need parents to keep track of their kids so that these guys can't get to them, and to marry them off early to honorable white men who will put babies in them as soon as they are able to conceive.

In the meantime, they would probably be harder to seduce away w/ booze+drugs if they were constantly having orgasms with their husband. This would be their reward for providing well-cooked meals and keeping the house tidy.

Indeed, we need a solid legal framework for arranged marriage at a young age with genetic compatibility requirements.

If we don't stop the arabs from taking all the cock hungry white teens there'll be no future for the white race.