Antarctica Conspiracy Video Bread

I'm in need of some video documentaries about the various conspiracies about Antarctica and the north pole.

Everything about it's mainstream history sounds suspicious. I'm trying to put down my exact thoughts on what's really goin on.

Currently I'm leaning toward a theory of the earth being vastly bigger than we're told and Antarctica / north pole are the containment boundaries. But I'm open to listen to anything. I'm trying to collect all the ideas and vet them.

I'm also open to flat earth, except that I know it has to be somewhat bulged in places to account for seeing the half sun disc at sunset. Really, if you believe in infinite space, then I recognize it might be possible there is infinite flat earth in all direction. I'm just saying I'm open minded and in the deciding phase. Help me out.

Attached: antarctica.png (1166x762, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenerbe
renegadetribune.com/the-link-between-alzheimers-and-heavy-metals/
wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have a video, but i believe in a round earth and infinite space. Basically, space is the absence of an object, so even if, in the deepest reaches of space there are no more constellations or galaxies, space goes on forever because it is simply the absence of anything present. The earth is a globe. To us, it seems flat and has multiple layers, Asgard, midgard, Hell, ect. However, it is actually round, but the ancients displayed it as flat to better illustrate the different dimensional existence that plays out on it's surface. Like a mandala.

Mt Meru, Olympus, Asgard is situated on the poles.

It has to be round because it is spread across 10 directions, not simply 4.

I will give you one of my pict maps but I won't give you any video sources. They are precious and I don't want them hunted down and destroyed by the kikes.

Attached: flat earth rotation counterrotation.jpg (479x471, 90.32K)

Personally, I think there's only one way to find out.
I think earth is somewhat globular, space is out there, man, and as far as the relevance… I think Hitler had talked about under water ice-caves, and sending expeditions to explore there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenerbe
Either way, I think it would be interesting to see in maybe 50-500 years if the ice has all melted and revealed the relics of some ancient atlantic civilization!

Attached: reindeer_finlandia.jpg (960x539, 61.09K)

Attached: please.png (474x526, 329.36K)

who are you newfriends

I have them all saved but they aren't MP4's and I am busy tonight. Also, I don't know that I really WANT some of that information out in the wild. It will only cause people to be troubled and anxious.

appreciate your efforts to preserve the sanity of this board. we'd be lost without your guiding hand.

Ah cmon user.

Meh, I tried to upload one MP4 (the only one I have of that series and it doesn't work) so whatever…it is probably too big to upload and I am to busy to really deal with it.

spoken like a true spook

Not really…the videos are from MI5, I believe. But I came by them naturally rather than by association.

hollow earth entrance is more plausible then people give credit for.
how can you tell how dense the very center of a raindrop is?

How the fuck are we suppose to know what the fuck you’re referencing to if we don’t know the videos you’re talking about. Is there anyway to find them online?

Attached: 1531719974230.webm (400x330, 1.5M)

It is plausible and probable.

If this thread stays up a few days I will try again. I am simply too busy to deal with it tonight. The person who put it online panicked when the glowniggers and others began to swarm and took everything down…I saved them, but there is no place online that I know of that has them and I think I have the only copy. If I can get the MP4 to post, then I would suggest you listen to it and decide if you want to download it or not. In the second video, the one I won't share, the narrator sort of flips out and says that they are a lure designed to see who would be interested in this particular topic…sort of an curiosity based IQ test…anyway…he disappeared completely and so did everyone else connected with the videos. Like I said I will post them if I have time to convert them and this thread stays up…it might get deleted.

What in the Sam Hell is that?

proof that you know nothing.

Attached: 1421878859499.gif (500x500, 554.01K)

QTDDTOT

not poltics

Arctic Nazis

CGI

Good fucking lord

Attached: 1413329771190.jpg (1280x720, 87.1K)

Or it could be an airplane.
Kys cryptic cunt

It did not take researchers long to figure out how heavy metal exposure can lead to the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
When you are exposed to heavy metals they accumulate in various organs, including the brain. From here, the heavy metals can exert a wide range of neurotoxic effects. They cause oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, DNA damage, apoptosis, and protein misfolding.
Simply put, heavy metals can cause a substantial amount of damage to your brain. This damage compromises the function of your neurons which can result in cognitive problems, movement disorders, decreased brain function, and countless brain-related diseases including Alzheimer’s disease.

We recommend the premium liquid zeolite supplement, Pure Body Extra Strength, from Touchstone Essentials. It’s the only activated zeolite on the market proven pure by 3rd party laboratory studies and sized properly for an effective detox.

renegadetribune.com/the-link-between-alzheimers-and-heavy-metals/

Kikes

>>>/sudpol/

The Nazi's were smarter than this user.

Attached: Liberia inner earth map 1[1].png (640x640 633.1 KB, 122.37K)

Saw that symbol in the first pic of a documentary made by Francisco Franco but its in Spanish, I wonder what he knew…

On the day of the 2016 presidential election, John Kerry was flown down to alaska. I dont know if that will help your research, just something I remembered.

Attached: c838b0b96c8e6c1f548e11becaade2f13b991097e444956c58a4f867838ea03d9cf.jpg (734x942, 131.73K)

*flown down to antarctica

where are you from newfag?
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul

I wouldn't be surprised if the top figures in Spain, Italy, Chile, and definitely Argentina knew something. They were all instrumental in allowing tens of thousands fleeing unjust Allied persecutions after the war.

Attached: e5d1065b889c5cceb0bf5c65ecf47c7c17f31d3fb9c7044f8b099fd7d274b142.png (1237x330 70.77 KB, 70.77K)

Isn’t anyone going to call out the next-level stupid in this thread?

Attached: 1545796000485.png (1151x2968, 171.12K)

You go far north and its fucking cold. Literally so fucking cold youll die without machinery or strong fire technique. Like you can literally fucking do this yourself. Theres nothing there but ice and anything under the ice is so old the caveniggers that left it didnt understand enough to spin their pointy rocks to drill shit instead of just chipping at it

There's truth in sand madness

Bury it

Q

See this is what happens when I give someone something their brain can't process, in the hope that they might have the capacity to be a human being. Do you think flat earth every time you look at a map as well, faggot? Then why would you infer that looking at my map?

wut

Maybe from the file name you stupid fringecuck.

You don't need to convert them. Just upload what you have to MEGA or torrent it (Use i2p if concerned about IP) or host it over ed2k or host an onion site or a number of other options.

I expected a giant blue disc falling from above once the cutting circle was complete but thankfully, the sky won't fall.

Shit, the cryptolarpers are back.