India launches air strikes on Pakistan 200+ reported dead

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/indian-air-force-jets-cross-loc-claims-pakistan/articleshow/68161568.cms

archive.fo/R2L7U

"Pakistan on Tuesday claimed that the Indian Air Force jets crossed the Line of Control (LoC), following which the former "scrambled" immediately.
The claim comes in the wake of tense relations between the two countries in the aftermath of the Pulwama terror attack, claimed by Pakistan-based outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed.

"Indian Air Force violated Line of Control (LoC). Pakistan Air Force immediately scrambled. Indian aircrafts gone back. Details to follow (sic)," the Spokesperson for the Pakistan Armed Forces, Major General Asif Ghafoor, tweeted on Tuesday.

Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Jawed Bajwa had visited Pakistani troops deployed at the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir and instructed them to "be ready to face any eventuality," on Friday.
Bajwa had also visited the Headquarters Rawalpindi Corps on Monday, where he was updated on the operational situation and state of readiness along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), LoC and Working Boundary (WB).
He met with Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan at the Air Headquarters in Rawalpindi where the two chiefs "deliberated on operational environment including threat and response" and "expressed satisfaction on readiness, coordination and synergy," according to Ghafoor.
Tensions are high between the neighbours following the ghastly February 14 attack in which a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist attacked a CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama, leading to the death of 40 CRPF personnel.

The attack has since been widely condemned, with the United States telling Pakistan to cease providing support and a safe haven to terrorists and terrorist outfits.
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan had earlier promised "action" if "actionable intelligence" was provided by India about its links to the Pulwama terror attack.
Khan had also warned of "retaliation, without even thinking" if any kind of military action is launched by India.
In response, India dubbed Khan's statement as "a lame excuse," asking him to stop misleading the international community."

Attached: D0TQVnqWsAINJY5.jpg (1200x861, 68.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/livetv/
cnnnews18-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cnn_ibn_hls_n_1@174950/index_4_av-p.m3u8
twitter.com/hashtag/indiastrikesback?f=tweets&vertical=news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force#Aircraft_inventory
twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR/status/1100231826348617728
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_PC-7
twitter.com/abpnewstv/status/1100255075178557440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Report on the casualty figures and link to a pajeet news livestream.

news18.com/livetv/

Attached: report.PNG (914x542, 686.22K)

Here's hoping for some actual nuclear exchanges, Mjolnir thirsts.

Please nuke each other.

Attached: 1473642822023.gif (777x777, 619.15K)

Zig Forums predicted this

About fucking time.

India needs to be destroyed.

FINALLY

Attached: 28b5f03894712dd5166ca7122522ee1d0effaf76db7d4e6cedcc20d6a4e2d0f4.jpg (612x612, 70.37K)

It needs to happen, too many pajeets everywhere. Only concern is there will be loads of refugees who will want to get in

Great. More Pakis for London lads.

AND SO THE BATTLE OF WATERPOO BEGINS
Let's get the show on the road.

Attached: heatman.JPG (414x438, 31.96K)

JUST SHIT IN IT

Lets get the shitshow on the road

USE A NUKE, FAGGOTS

poo-niggress isn't even damage controlling. india striked and didn't give a fuck.

they claim 2x 1000lb laser guided bombs decimated some shitskin terrorist camp.
300 casualties.

indian air force launched 12 mirage fighters over the border, dropped the bombs, then ran back like bitches before the pakistans could launch their 50 year old mig fighters to intercept.

both indians and their cousins have nukes

Checked it’s called a poopnuke you absolute faggot

Yeah, lots of dick waving on both sides. Will be hard to calm things down.

pooskins are trying to get
#IndiaStrikesBack trending

Guys, I was just on the phone with tech support and the call suddenly dropped…

India should nuke someone. It really doesn’t matter who at this point
‘twould be hilarious

They shit in it as they saw the flas

beepeebofo apocalypse now

No one says that, you incorrigible queer.

What the fuck do you want them to do you retard. Land in Pakistan and take their swords out?

China, India, and Pakistan need to cull themselves with warfare. That population is unsustainable.

We'll all get crop dusted when the poos become a big mushroom vindaloo.

Here is the indian poo female reporter
"Pakistan first claimed they did no damage and hit nothing!"
"WRONG! we fucked their shit up!"
lol

Even if Pakistani government can be linked to the attack, the US will just bribe India and Pakistan to calm the fuck down. Happens way too often.
Nothing will happen.

Attached: 1551151867361m.jpg (1024x912, 118.02K)

I said it
It was between shitnuke pooke puke nookit or some other iteration of Poojeet speek

I’m going to say poopnuke in threads randomly. High five me when I do Faggotry

i dunno it's a declaration of war on pakistan.
you can't just launch fighters and drop bombs on another country. atleast that's the way it's supposed to work.

imagine if mexico launched a dozen fighters and dropped 2 bombs on the niggers in houston and scampered back over the border.

you can't just say "ya but we only got criminals/terrorists!" "you can't fight us back!"
i guess you can if the other side bitches out, pakistan should have followed their ass back over the border and shot those poo's down.

I wonder if their 'poopnukes' even work still. They tested them a while back, but there's not much to be said for Pajeet engineering.

Attached: gandhi.jpg (640x400, 85.21K)

A hilarious result would be both sides launch their entire stockpiles only for them to impact dud in each other's earth

poo in it

It does in clown world. It'll be a lot of dick waving but no war. There never is.

Because the fucking US made this the way warfare happens. Can't complain now

WORLD WAR POO

my sides have shit themselves

LET IT BEGIN

Attached: dangerous-propane-salesman-protecting-kashmir.gif (500x381, 338.16K)

Attached: haanz.jpg (422x596, 52.96K)

Poos killing poos. Nuclear war now.

Jesus Fucking Christ this would be awesome

200 dead in direct air strikes? That's fucking HUGE. OP you better not be shitting here. If this is true it is really SERIOUS business.

Too good to be true.
Poos should use nukes, but will not. The same things holding them back from using loo prevent them from using nuke.

I am laughing hard at that and the tears are running its funny

VLC stream
cnnnews18-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cnn_ibn_hls_n_1@174950/index_4_av-p.m3u8

this seems to work if you want to watch this in VLC or anything else instead of watching it on the homepage of poonews 18

Attached: blaze_one.jpg (2464x1640, 1.05M)

you can also easily record and screencap this if you feel the need

I'd kek hard and then make tacos to celebrate.

Let's do it. Maybe we can pay the girlfriend spammer to do a false flag that causes nuclear war.

ahh
asshole with your trips of no fun
poo in it india
nuke it back to poo

Even though you're right
SHUT UP
I need this. We ALL need this.

Attached: 1x1.jpg (512x288 631 B, 33.12K)

checked for trips of poo in the loos using nukes to quell the old ones from coming to the surface again

checked shit dubs of nuclear hellfire on the indian poo-laden continent

Attached: idi.mp4 (480x320, 264.67K)

for

So is this like some kind of hierarchy of poo where we shit on the Indians and the Indians in turn shit on the Pakis?

The same people who hid bin laden all of those years?

If only they could see!

Attached: Gandhi drops the bomb.jpg (640x360, 48.99K)

that goatfcuker goat lover fucker that fucked and loved sheep and goats and tony ha tim? tony tiny tim? ha
he's in southeast aisa in la now right now

didn't even think about that
I guess we ignored their border when we sent multiple helicopters filled with seals over their border and attacked a pakistani home with a no-knock kill everything warrant, completely disrespecting their authority over the area

pakistan is used to people ignoring their authority over their sovereign territory.

poo's are going batshit on the hashtag

twitter.com/hashtag/indiastrikesback?f=tweets&vertical=news
"
Nithish Kumar
‏ @imNithishKumar
2m2 minutes ago

Nithish Kumar Retweeted Pakistan Defence

"How's the Josh "
Tight sir😂😂😂
#Surgicalstrike2
#IndiaStrikesBack
#IndianAirForce
"
I don't know what this "Josh" is referring too but the poo's are all saying this word.

A curry

shubhangi acharya
‏ @acharyashubhu
2m2 minutes ago
Arey we had only dropped payload of tomatoes! Why so upset? Tauba Tauba! 🙃😭
How's the JOSH?
#IndiaStrikesBack #Balakot

Ankit Arora
‏ @iamankit22
4m4 minutes ago
This puts a smile on my face 😁
How's the josh India 🇮🇳
#indianairforce #IndiaStrikesBack .. a proud moment … Indian air Force killed 200 terrorists in just few minutes … 3 #Jaish k adde khtm ✌️ ..
Indian air defense system is at alert now .God bless Hindustan 🇮🇳 #JaiHind

CNN poo-reporters seem upset that pakistan is not admitting that they suffered casualties

Attached: 1548013790829.jpg (622x276, 9.57K)

ah fk u guys pakistan needs to be nuked not india

In fairness user, a country like Pakistan has damn near no way to actually hit back against a country like the US.

India, on the other hand..

Attached: 1503888871483.jpg (320x320, 15.31K)

That's what India is claiming.

AN EVENT IS CURRENTLY OCCURRING!

Attached: j527DJy.png (629x405, 518.47K)

How the fuck can the shitskins even have a conflict when they're indistinguishable variants of living garbage?

None of your blood should ever have access to technology that could destroy your habitat that is so much more valuable than you, you should be regarded as an invasive species and exterminated to protect nature.

hey jew know whats gross? antarctica has poop from india on its norhter shore facing india
fuck china and inda and thier god damn disgusting shit

CHECKED
they cant they can just shit in it or on it or near it

Your move Pakistan! Imhran Khan, looks h'white to me.

Attached: 240px-Imran_Khan_WEF_2012_(recropped).jpg (403x593 48.82 KB, 29.51K)

Mexico only had half dozen fighters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force#Aircraft_inventory

I hope millions die and it causes global finance to crash and burn ultimately resulting in the deaths of millions of Jews.

Attached: 1330005946844.jpg (285x177, 7.74K)

They'll nuke each other if it comes to it, don't worry.

Not human ones, they didn't.

They both need to be glassed. Pakis and poos are the same disgusting diarrhea colored vermin and do nothing but destroy the planet around them. This earth is infested with literal billions of useless animals the color of shit who the kikes have fooled everyone into calling "people." They do nothing but pollute and consume while breeding like locusts and wallowing in their own filth.

Nuclear cleansing cannot come fast enough.

Attached: 444-316.jpg (3898x2562, 783.24K)

YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE A NUCLEAR BOMB USED IN HOSTILITIES
(but you have to meme it)

Attached: afp-10e4iv.jpg (1484x995 96.77 KB, 137.86K)

Pajeets dropped the poo bombs early getting out.
twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR/status/1100231826348617728

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (622x593, 406.73K)

damn that's pathetic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_PC-7
this little prop is their only remaining attack aircraft

they might as well be throwing grenades out of a cessna

Attached: pakair.png (913x616, 891.45K)

lol

Did they learn warfare from Israel? Were there any civilian airliners nearby to boot?

This makes me think kikes derive their life force from the amount of money in circulation.

the cnn pajeets are talking shit on pakistan saying it's damage control and the glorious indian air force basically obliterated this camp off the face of the earth with never before seen fury and destruction

Will this delay the release of the next Engelbert Humperinck album?

Attached: 354602400_522fd29590_z.jpg (500x499, 128.69K)

Pakis are calling China.
twitter.com/abpnewstv/status/1100255075178557440

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x591, 277.51K)

big nut bust cmon

Join hands? They wipe their asses with their hands…

so…no thanks

chink it down

The bugs have no love for the muzzies, and it's not like India would ever dare hit China; so what's the deal?

this
don't touch me or I will assault you viciously

Poos and chinks wiping each other out. Now just need a random nuke on israel..

Has a Western news agency or guvmint confirmed this ?

Let it fucking snow.

Attached: Alpha.gif (509x710, 2.5M)

Jaish seems to be the name of the camp.

Attached: poo.png (606x310, 43.39K)