WTF IS THIS??? Anyone ever see this before? what happened here? Who was this goy

WTF IS THIS??? Anyone ever see this before? what happened here? Who was this goy
Anyone ever see this before? what happened here? Who was this goy?

Attached: 10000000_320310428711300_2865975691722096640_n.mp4 (1280x720, 9.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Horizon_Air_Q400_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not funny, to make light of such a sad event.

Sorry newfag, you had to be here last summer.

it made me cry, again, why?

LURK FOR TWO YEARS
Since this shit thread is already up, press F to pay respect to our skyking.

F

Attached: 1548669960796.jpg (1920x1080, 549.57K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Horizon_Air_Q400_incident

If this thread gets enough respect, I'll just nose down and call it a night.

He went out doing what he loved, and damning those who would say his love is meaningless.

F

F
Godin be with the Skyking, Captain Richard "Beebo" Russell.

F

I truly wishthismwasn't posted anymore. It kindokills me inside from the gut, poor bastard should havenhadn5 sons.

RIP

He died with a happiness most of us could only hope for. May his death live in infamy.

Let his memory serve as a reminder that there's a hero inside of all of us. He will never die as long as he's in our hearts and minds. Be inspired.

Whatcha sliding shlomo?

F

rip skyking

F is for feels.

✠ F ✠
✈♔

God every time I see that video I tear up so fucking much. He was just a white guy who couldn't live in a sick world that destroyed his spirit. I'm so happy that he was able to finally soar through the sky and do a barrel roll like he had done so many times playing Star Fox as a kid. Rest in peace, friend.

Attached: cd49efb0d668bf0c12dcd1039d9665cf1a17644fbae86ade5461de34ef7d83a4.jpg (2896x1944, 333.48K)

Spent 2o minutes reading about this guy, and it pissed me off, then I watched the video and fort some odd reason I'm crying like a baby. Jesus I hope my kids never feel this alone, ever. Poor basta5d. What an epic hero of the human spirit. wow! He could have been friends with prince Harry if he wasn't to busy fucking a nigger, amiright?

THIS WAS GAY AND SELFISH. HE STOLE A PLANE AND DESTROYED IT BECAUSE HE HAD NO SELF CONTROL. THAT PLANE WAS OWNED AND USED BY A BUSINESS IN THE PAC NW, SO IT WAS MOST LIKELY OWNED BY A WHITE MAN. INSTEAD OF USING HIMSELF FOR SOMETHING BENEFICIAL HE WAS A TYPICAL DUMB SHIT.

SAINT JOE DID IT RIGHT. BE LIKE SAINT JOE AND NOT SOME FAGGOT MILLENNIAL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

Attached: Damage_to_Echelon_complex_from_2010_plane_crash IRS BTFO SAINT JOE.jpg (225x281 173.23 KB, 26.25K)

pussy. this is why civil war is a fucking joke. you pussies are nowhere near being hard enough to kill the enemies, who all have no problem killing you.

Skyking we need you

bull shit

I hope my kids do feel that alone, so they know what it is to be white

we are great, we are the best, no one like us and no one understands us because no one wants to put in the work that we are willing to do.

Even in a white mans suicide he fucking achieves greatness, fucking barrel rolls by learning from video games.

He is a quiter, he was weak. But even in his weakness he was above average.

I will not follow him , I will not quit, but I do understand him. Being a white man is very challenging , only the strongest can endure.

Rest In Peace, you did your best.
No one doubts that

Attached: sky_king_rip.jpeg (617x435, 42.53K)

you are jewish

google "skyking"

If you can't sympathize with a pained white man that lost in this world then you're opinion is ultimately irrelevant.

bless you Beebo, keep those gates cleared for me one day