Guess who the victim is

Attached: gay watermark.jpg (512x389, 26.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/news/other/a-florida-man-has-died-after-his-tesla-model-s-crashed-and-caught-fire/ar-BBU3PBA
nytimes.com/2018/07/03/us/politics/imran-awan-congress-bank-fraud.html
heavy.com/news/2017/07/imran-awan-arrested-charges-bio-wasserman-schultz-hina-alvi-dnc-hacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess why we don't care.

Rhymes with Omar Awan

Cut your dick off.

Proof or gtfo

Why would any sane man do that?

Wrong. Cut your dick off again.

This article was meant to be posted first so I will cut off my dick now.

msn.com/en-au/news/other/a-florida-man-has-died-after-his-tesla-model-s-crashed-and-caught-fire/ar-BBU3PBA

That is a more accurate recounting of When and where.

Show us your mother's milkers.

Attached: Breaking Digits.png (640x360, 262.65K)

I have not the milk to give.

Got to love Broward county. Who is Omar Awan? What is his significance?

On the Amran payroll as Ibd or something

I can't run a game if I can't do fucking names. On congressional payroll via Imran Awan under the name Abid Awan.

Furthermore, witnesses say that attempts to get the driver out were made difficult by the door handles not opening and the airbags not deflating.

Misty Lea Thomas‏ said on Twitter:

“We were there. My husband tried to break the back window out. The airbags didn’t deflate after the crash and trapped the person inside. We couldn’t even see inside the car because all of the bags filled the car. The doors couldn’t be opened.”

She added:

“We had only a couple of min. Several people were trying to find ways to get to the driver but the car doors and bags trapped the driver and kept us from getting to him before the car was taken over by fire. It was like the fire had an accelerant.”

People can and do die in Telsas but they're still 80% safer than regular cars.

Elon musk?

Attached: so we were thinking.jpg (548x308, 46.87K)

Hey Elon, gimmie an 80% safer electric truck would you?

Is there any evidence that this victim is that Omar Awan? It is probably as common a name where he's from as John Douglas is over here.

Are there any facts to back this up? Every tesla crash video I've seen comes with the same problems, the lithium battery pack is a fucking bomb.

It's fake news. The current catalog is because Kushner is trying to play pranks on the Satanists. Kushner, don't make me fly out there. I am sure there's a private rich family that would be willing to let catch a flight with them out there.

Nothing like having your real boss come out there and demand a room in that fancy building of yours.

Then you can be a truck.

Hwat?

Attached: hwat.jpg (300x300, 34.74K)

King of the Hill is Texas Anime

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR AND WILL DIE IN TESLA FIRE

Attached: Nigga Naledi Mad.jpg (1361x1197, 328.5K)

The Awan brothers were in charge of IT for 80+ (contractors) democrats and managed a pay to play blackberry server at the DNC. Where they would give phones to said Senetors. They also ran a racket of stealing cars and shipping them to Pakistan. They were probably ISI.

Andre Taggart a retired Marine was renting from them after Trump won and they were kinda on the run for spying ( see Blackberry phones, senetors ). Andre claimed since they left in a rush they left a shit ton of government marked laptops and cell phones, which the glowniggers promptly collected.

When the Debbie (((wasserman schultz))) scandal broke during the election, a bunch of senetors offices were broken into and IT equipment stolen. It was also rumored that (((wasserman schultz))) might have had an affair with one of them.

One of them was tried recently.

> nytimes.com/2018/07/03/us/politics/imran-awan-congress-bank-fraud.html

>heavy.com/news/2017/07/imran-awan-arrested-charges-bio-wasserman-schultz-hina-alvi-dnc-hacks/

Also close to the clintons.

Attached: download (21).jpg (225x222, 11.79K)

I also think they were responsible or were contacted to taking Bernies money and copy pastying it into Hillarys bank account. I cannot confirm that though. There is a lot more they were involved in.

lol you're retarded

Attached: 147896340.jpg (350x248, 11.78K)

Tesla's are known to burst into flames after a crash or while being charged and some just burst into flames, because the batteries are faulty. The lithium batteries overheat and turn the car into a furnace, they burn very hot and the fire is extremely difficult to extinguish, sometimes these cars burn for an entire day and catch fire multiple times. Don't ever crash a Tesla, because these overpowered golf carts are death traps. Lyin' Mutt has spent a fortune covering this up, god knows how much he had to pay in legal fees and settlements. It must be in the billions at this point, given that Tesla has an entire team whose job it is to dispatch tow trucks and cover up burned car so that journalists can't take photos.

It doesn't even have to be a serious crash for the batteries to catch fire, there just needs to be some structural damage. The passengers may be completely unharmed after a crash and then die in a battery fire, because they're stuck in the vehicle.

omar didn't have a chance with the firemen spraying it with water. dumbfucks