/sabotage/ general

Don't wait for the collapse - become a part of it
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2Wq9uey5s&list=PLWBtgG6v583Jgqd_2YrnkciK7VlU_x_Fc
Any other resources like this appreciated, you can do your part wherever you are in the world - sabotage is the future for the white man. If there were just 200 individuals out there doing these kinds of acts, that will at most earn you a small nuisance/misdemeanor charge (except for bigger acts which aren't recommended since they're not effective in our current phase of struggle) we would be immeasurably closer to rahowa already

Before I get into the usual repetitive, unproductive shit flinging with morons
Please share resources relevant to this kind of mischief-making if you have them, or any thoughts or ideas you have - if anyone has the rest of these infographs, it'd be appreciated, as they're on a similar theme - I remember seeing them on here but only saving one

Attached: propagandarocket.png (1988x2772, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
8ch.net/pol/res/11617308.html
s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg
s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png
s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg
s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg
imgload.org/images/Stickers-for-the-truthc76c7ad1ba000231.md.png
imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png
s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
image.ibb.co/jH5SOp/diversity.jpg
imgload.org/images/National-Web-Addresses4e9399a8aa38c44b.md.png
s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg
s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

grow up

Back to reddit you colossal faggot

Bump.

Your image suggests otherwise. I don't think you'll get away with littering garbage all over the city block in the name of epic keks.

Goalpost moving

Still no legitimate criticisms

if you do it like a retard, yes, you will
if you waited til a late night event like a bonfire/fireworks display, and dropped them over the crowd, you'd have a much better chance of getting away with it
And even then, that's just an image I thought was relevant/wanted to find the other parts of the set it belongs to. There's plenty in the manual that relates to deliberate incompetence/delays you can cause that don't require any risky activity, certainly nothing illegal. My point is this is all low-effort, low-visibility stuff but if done en masse would help weaken the enemy system immensely

Attached: evolaquote.jpg (677x907, 81.56K)

not embedded

Remember to thoroughly galium the supports on radio towers and power lines. It will crumble under its own weight.

Before you burn down a building, call the fire dept and tell them to put that address "into test". Then shut one of the valves on their fireline. Just google fireline backflow, big red valve.

I sabotaged the chair of my teacher.
I'm part of the Resistance now.

verb please nigger

what does to 'galium' mean?

It's a metal that you can spread on other metals to destroy them. Imagine spreading this material on a lock, then crushing the lock with your bare hands.

sounds like an interesting material, I'll look it up

Bump. Someone told me the B channels 'darianballard', 'allchemistry', and 'givemelibertyorgivemedeath' are interesting. I wouldn't know; I haven't looked for myself.

this post reeks of desperation to associate pepe with white supremacy,i dont mind pepe being associated with us but it serves no purpose other than giving (((splc))) some clout in their claim that he is our symbol. imo he better serves us as a normie symbol to desensitize the masses

Attached: termite.jpg (1610x2169, 602.45K)

What's the best way to exploit govt assistance programs?

how about not being a nigger

Why should I pay taxes and lose precious time I'll never get back slaving away at work when I could do important things like read and workout more instead?

commie scum

It's not my image I just liked it and thought it was relevant to the thread, plus I thought maybe others might post the rest of the set
I see what you mean about it associating pepe with white supremacy, but hasn't that ship already sailed? I constantly see people calling pepe 'nazi frog'

because jews and lemmings might have a suboptimal opinion of you if you do - and maintaining acceptance by the enemy is the most important thing, remember?

because civilization wasn't built by a bunch of leaches, nor will it be saved by a bunch of leaches so how about you put in some fucking effort you fucking nigger

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL
THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

==Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.== lmk

==Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of Whites.== gvf

But don't meet up with other White and network. Happy Passover goy.

Attached: Combat-Hunter-Profiling.pdf (73_Rules_of_Spycraft.pdf)

where did I discourage that, or even suggest that this course of action is mutually exclusive to networking with likeminded whites?

Brilliant contribution, thanks man

Attached: f121b49430450855f213e6e54894302860729f90dc5b3515f2f015d83814e3d2.png (515x438, 883.14K)

please sir, may I have more pdfs

I'm just gonna leave this here…

Attached: smokey_friend.jpg (789x460, 53.58K)

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
and a bonus PDF

Zig Forums and /wrol/ both have pdf thread

You could try but most social workers discriminate against poor whites

Zig Forums tries to shut down every meeting possibility before it even starts. We need to find a way to set up small group meet ups or something without explicitly setting them up here.

This /general/ nigger is as bad as the operation kike.

I don't see that board. Maybe it's on haughchan?

Someone also told me about a book called Ragnar's Homemade Detonators. I haven't looked into that one either but they told me it extensively covers how to construct what some people refer to as "blasting caps". Not sure what those are but it sounds interesting.

no its here but its a hidden board an that the only hint you will get

Thanks, that's all the hint I needed.

There seems to be more of these infographs here:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
Search the following and past pages!
Save n share, i suggest. Have not seen them here, before.

This is one of them, which i like the most:
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png

Not really government, but become some fat disabled transgender "woman" "fighting" for "equality". Start a fagtreon, keep LARPing. Bonus if you use the shekels to trigger the (((blue checkmarks))) on Shitter.

Old joke, you have three people in your militia, two of them are FBI informants.

Red pilling long term friends or family members is a far safer way to go.

Attached: 95996338aadac3d8fcaac5848f0e839db2d6b3bfd9b9c4ccac8a03d3f7e2ceca.jpeg (238x212, 7.36K)

Not over Zig Forums no. You need to be doing this in your circles of influence, or doing the the legwork to find a group you think is legit. Eventually we'll link up organically, if we've done shit right.

Oh no, crimes, lets go pray instead, you wouldnt want to disturb the nice life of zog officials.

Attached: seraa197645.JPG (468x314, 18.52K)

here ya go faggot.
!!Be the one man redpill army, that makes AH proud!!

And make sure to upload the picures here aswell, since my shitty country will not allow me to do it!
found in "Real life activism"
8ch.net/pol/res/11617308.html

b. s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg

c. s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg

d. s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg

e. s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png

f. image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg

g. s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg

h. s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg

i. s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png

j. s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg

k. s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg

l. imgload.org/images/Stickers-for-the-truthc76c7ad1ba000231.md.png

Poster:

a. imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png

b. s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png

c. image.ibb.co/jH5SOp/diversity.jpg

d. imgload.org/images/National-Web-Addresses4e9399a8aa38c44b.md.png

How to retake Europe in 3 simple steps:

1. s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png

2. s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg

3. s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg

I did my part, now do yours!

Thank you! Amazing.

What kind of illiterate turd made that image OP?

this would work, IF the flyers themselves are artistically made and use humor, so whoever picks them up would not be concerned about sharing them on social media, however it has to be structured in multiple phases a slow boil if you will.
if the campaign is successful the system might be goaded into overreacting and trying to ban the sale of fireworks (in the EU i could totally see this happening).

clearly you do not live in a city

Hello fbi

mossad pls

Kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up zeemap fed boomer kike shill.

Yeah! lets kill!

Moar

The idea of this is good but the white nationalist crap is overdone and cringey.

I wonder what would happen if you used concentrated bleach instead of acid in the interior tube… probably something cool, huh?