What if most Car bombs are Mossad, esp the larger ones

They're experts at using and or framing Muslim or Arabs for their attacks.
>mondoweiss.net/2018/05/remarkable-disappearing-terrorism/.

Anytime there's talk of US troops withdrawing, they get hit w a car bomb. What about all those ones in Iraq, vid related.

I remember seeing Bibi in India selling arms or some shit. I thought to myself India better watch out or they'll be in some conflict or war. Look at the root cause of their current conflict w Paki

Brazil's new Pres seems like puppet, if they're not careful they'll be in some conflict. They do this shit over and over, turn people and nations against each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread887962/pg1
indiatoday.in/india/story/balakot-jaish-camp-pictures-us-uk-israel-flags-iaf-airstrike-1465443-2019-02-26
mondoweiss.net/2018/05/remarkable-disappearing-terrorism/.
mondoweiss.net/2018/08/credence-ambassadors-assassinate/
crimesofthestate.blogspot.com/2005/10/madsens-bombshell.html
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-uss-cole-investigation-yemen-october-2000/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html#
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article100104397.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goyim never learn.

APOLLONIA NO!

Always live near kikes. Safest place in town.

Scientists must be disloyal; a scientist who hides truth in fear of consequences is worthless. Vile people often prefer fearful, easily cowed people as servants. Terrorism is meant to keep people from achieving the kindnesses enabled by truth, though why anyone ever wants to do that is beyond me.

I am proud to be unscary, personally, and to be rather fearless to boot.

Remember the Israel snipers?

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread887962/pg1

I remember Trump talking about getting India to do some fighting. It's possible India missed some payments for solar panels Al Gore convinced them to buy and Bibi told them they can attack Pakistan (under the patented kosher propaganda tactic of just defending themselves) or send some more little Indian children to Jerusalem as a late fee.

Here's how you can tell.

What's the resale value on the car?

If it's someone's Caddilac, that's a real Muslim. No Jew would lose that much cash intentionally.

If it's a Ford Pinto, no Muslim would be caught dead in it, and the Jew probably sold the expensive car they gave him, bought this and, pocketed the difference.

>indiatoday.in/india/story/balakot-jaish-camp-pictures-us-uk-israel-flags-iaf-airstrike-1465443-2019-02-26

Maybe. But making a carbomb is not difficult. Why wouldn't insurgents utilize car bombs?

I think its a form of insult to walk on a country's flag. Probably means the terrorists don't like those countries.

Attached: balakot_camp_flags.jpeg (770x433, 37.73K)

Canal Hotel bombing, August 19, 2003 killed off the UN rep Sérgio Vieira de Mello basically guaranteeing the UN would screw up US plans. That was probably a US israel bombing.

It is. Remember the MEMRI memes about "A taste of my shoe."

They seem to powerful to pop up out of nowhere in a war zone that's been short on supplies for years w checkpoints, shakedowns and state of the art surveillance and intel..Read the link in the OP.

Most important is who benefits from these attacks, pic related.

Attached: whobenefits.PNG (1086x940, 541.83K)

Cool story, agent.

No reason for Pakistan to waste gas striking back now. India took the suicide pill like America and Europe.

No respect for human life.

Attached: Sharon.PNG (753x952, 150.33K)

>>mondoweiss.net/2018/05/remarkable-disappearing-terrorism/.

New book gives credence to US ambassador’s claim that Israel tried to assassinate him in 1980

John Gunther Dean, now 92, and a former American ambassador to five countries, has long maintained that Israel was behind his attempted assassination on August 28, 1980, in a suburb of Beirut, which was attributed to a rightwing Lebanese group. Dean and his wife and daughter and son-in-law were in a motorcade and narrowly escaped serious injury.

“This attack is in RAND’s ‘terrorism’ database. Entry states that ‘responsibility for attack was later claimed by the Front for the Liberation of Lebanon from Foreigners, a shadowy right-wing group.’ Various media outlets at the time reported on FLLF taking credit for the attack…

Woah

mondoweiss.net/2018/08/credence-ambassadors-assassinate/
posted wrong link

>mondoweiss.net/2018/08/credence-ambassadors-assassinate/

>Over the years Ambassador Dean has repeatedly argued that Israel was behind the August 1980 attempt on his life. In an interview for the Oral History Project in September 2000, he explained how the Lebanese Intelligence services had managed to retrieve the empty canisters of two of the light anti-tank weapons (LAWs) that had been used during the attack on his motorcade and, during raiding a house by the intersection where the assault had taken place, found 8 more. Dean collected the numbers on the 10 missiles & sent them to Washington to be traced.

They used US weapons and I bet no more than 5% of the population knows about this.

The Front for the Liberation of Lebanon from Foreigners – FLLF (Arabic: transliterated as Jabhat Tahrir Lubnan min al Ghurabaa) or Front pour la Libération du Liban des Étrangers (FLLE) in French, was a formerly obscure underground terrorist organization that surfaced in Lebanon at the early 1980s. The group was originally set up on the orders of Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan, who instructed Israeli General Avigdor Ben-Gal to create the group in the wake of the 1979 Nahariya attack.[1]

from wikipedia

That means we dont do our jobs. Literal places full of only jews.

Remember that the jews were terrorists long before their semitic cousins, during the British Mandate of Palestine days; effectively making Israel the world's first terrorist state.

Look up sergeants affair that is jewishness. Left bodies hanging, booby trapped with a bomb if they were cut down.

Attached: Irgun.jpg (485x267, 65.17K)

Here's the attack that caused the Indian air strike.
wiki

At Lethpora near Awantipora, around 15:15 IST,[15] a bus carrying security personnel was rammed by a car carrying explosives. It caused a blast which killed 40 CRPF personnel of the 76th Battalion and injured many others. The injured were moved to the army base hospital in Srinagar.[2]

Pakistan-based militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed claimed responsibility for the attack. They also released a video of the assailant Adil Ahmad Dar (alias Adil Ahmad Gaadi Takranewala or Waqas Commando), a 22-year old from Kakapora who had joined the group a year earlier.[16][3][17] Dar's family had last seen him in March 2018, when he left his house on a bicycle one day and never returned.[18] Pakistan denied any involvement, though Jaish-e-Mohammed's leader, Masood Azhar, is known to operate in the country.[19][20]

It is the deadliest terror attack on India's state security personnel in Kashmir since 1989.[15]

He left on bicycle next thing you know he has two nuclear armed countries at each others throat.

Looks like the goal is to bankrupt the USA pic related

Attached: BankruptAmerica.PNG (847x832, 218.99K)

What if my grandmother had wheels? Am I a car?

Sandnigger dindu nuffin!

>mondoweiss.net/2018/08/credence-ambassadors-assassinate/
Interesting.

It is well known that Israel maintained a puppet regime and remote controlled organisation in Lebanon. Check for the “Southern Lebanese state”

On the other hand many, many sand nigger terror orgs are known, some in detail, without any trace of jewish mingling.

name one

PFLP

Big fuckin shockaroo

Attached: 000.png (232x190, 84.25K)

How do you drive a motorboat up next to a US warship anchored in a foreign port when there's US Marine Corps sharpshooters up on the bridge protecting the ship around the clock from just such an eventuality?

And why was John Oneil of the FBI's counter terrorism team forbidden from searching the harbor bottom by US Ambassador Bodine when he wanted to find fragments of the bomb?

Was Wayne Madsen right and was the USS Cole hit by a Popeye cruise missile fired from a German made Israeli Dolphin class sub?

crimesofthestate.blogspot.com/2005/10/madsens-bombshell.html

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-uss-cole-investigation-yemen-october-2000/

Attached: John_ONeill.jpg (1674x1089 12.7 KB, 566.35K)

I think Madsen's Sept 11 claims may be pretty accurate.
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html#

>miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article100104397.html

One of the Cole suspects was still awaiting trial in 2018, wtf. I have no idea where the case stands now.

Attached: Notrial.PNG (1003x925 725.35 KB, 126.64K)

simple. Because they want the americans to leave. The car bombs causing the americans to stay is against their interests. you always have to ask "who benefits?"

any chance iran is controlled opposition??? honestly never thought of it that way. I suppose it's possible.

I'd say the chance is highly likely, reminder the jew has no word for cohencidence, Islam is basically prescribed in the Zohar, and they are to war by deceit. Our distant cousins are a minority in that country, and Zoroastrianism and Buddhism outlawed centuries ago.

No, I agree that mossad does conduct false flags and this is probably one of them.
I simply disagree with the claim that "most" car bomb attacks are false flags.

I wouldn't call him a puppet, he's an idiot who was somehow convinced by neopentecostals Israel is "the good guys" in the Middle East and is wrongly persecuted by their acts of nationalism. He's simply bluepilled about kikes - and at least that means despising muslims and acknowledging their colonist intentions to (former) Christian countries. He won't be a puppet and act like Bush and Obama did with American soldiers and their money, and what Trump does to a lesser extent. Brazil is not gonna become USA, but we also won't stay on the way of Israel in our position in UN.
That's how things are going to be and it's all predicted for years in advance, as we, Brazilian anons, were supporting Bolsonaro's rise and making predictions since 2014. We snowballed him to fame with common people (who memed him by themselves).

I'm posting this because I always keep an eye in this "strategic pessimism" Zig Forums uses to do. Our potential Trump support and influence for good unkiked things is almost gone due to shilling, as if there are surprises in our initial non-memetic take to Trump.
I won't open hand of my support and influence for good unkiked things Bolsonaro may do. While he could be doing better and be the "dictator" leftists want him to be, his fight against left-tards, children subversion and politically correct is going great. He lifted a stupid condition for buying guns as well in a 4D chess move. He's guaranteeing Lula keeps his ass in jail, way better than Trump promised about Hillary.
Now we are awaiting for our Legislative to don't suck cocks. For them I'm not that optimistic.

And don't use the Zig Forums rhetoric of pictures with flags, for fuck sake. I'm not in mood to answer such dishonest rhetoric or any false-black-bluepilling faggot.

Anyway, you are correct about Brazil being vulnerable to be used by USA. But our military isn't cucked that way and we mind our business, having USA, not as a puppet master, but as allies since WWII (as the Germans made the stupid move of keeping sinking our ships, not a false flag, because we supplied both sides in our neutral position; Germany was a good ally, old Getúlio sympathized with them and Brazil was a hope for she getting out of WWII mess by diplomatic ways; Germany messed up). I'm also not falling for pro-Allende rhetoric the same way I won't fall for rhetoric against our Military Regime, everyone here is very aware about how things went and the Americans.
And don't get it wrong. Venezuela is indeed our business. The only business USA should have there is counter-balancing for Russia and selling military stuff to us without conditions on reverse engineering, as it's the usual. The possibility of conflicts with Venezuela should be a good opportunity for advantageous military commerce.

Sorry about telling all of this in advance, but I know how shills behave, it's just precaution. If you are no shill, be more optimistic about Bolsonaro and don't get convinced by them about Venezuela. Remember what Bolshevism and the Communist International are. Remember what cultural Marxism is. It's not a front to be neglected.