Trump Meets Kim 2: Electric Boogaloo

TRUMP HAS LANDED IN VIETNAM

he is a kike user

Gook recording if you want to avoid Fox Jews.

still news to be covered since he's trying to fuck Kim over for shekels.

Yes.

Kim spotted taking smoke break while waiting for train to arrive in China

>>>/reddit/

BASED

WE ALWAYS NEEDED A /PTG/ REDDIT !!

WE DID IT

wow a year ago anons would be shiotposting here but aftr the constant giving monies to jews in isnotreal nobody will go to the floor for the president. I am sad that Trump is such a jew nao.

Not real Korean if he isn't also squatting in alleyway garage at 6am playing cards with other Koreans

So much for a kike free first post.

Get the fuck out.

Sry, phed tegsd filtr iz ahn.

he will always be remembered as zionist/amnesty don now, even r/donald is rebelling. nobody gives a shit what he does now, that stigma is not going away

ZION DON AND THE AMNESTY CON
Chillins boog tbh.

Get back to Zig Forums

Nah

You prompted me to go to r/The_Donald. Damn, what an awful fucking place, though maybe you are right. I did a post that I thought would get me quickly banned, and within a minute it got voted up.

go back to /ptg/

Oh he finally may be worth looking at now.

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL
THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of Whites.

OY VEY TRUMP IS A KIKE AND GOOK

What is this, security through obscurity? You know they can still figure out what you're saying. If anything doing this will get flagged by the algorithm because the computer will think it's a coded message.

I call bullshit. Haven't been on Reddit in over a year and just looked and r/The_ZOGnald is the same

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-214756_Slide.jpg (1439x1760 488.48 KB, 879.92K)

/thread

why vietnam?

Attached: Rare Color Photos of Life in Hanoi, Vietnam in 1915 (11)

In tv they are selling the narrative "NK can be like Vietnam and fall in jewish hands be progressive and change into zogbots modern country"

is that what vietnam's like? if singapore was the first visit, could the second be the cautionary tale?

Cautionary tale for not inviting (((capital))), (((financial sector))) and (((foreign investors)))? Always. Locals have no chance in competing with it, you automatically lose.

Attached: giveupyournukesgoyim.png (500x256, 17.79K)

Not to defend r/the_cuckold but that's because the rebelling posters are being deleted and banned. Check the thread on here with deleted posts. It's kinda like why 8/pol/ seems so tame now, the juiciest posts get deleted so the casual lurker just sees bland/pol/ and only the most active users see the censorship in real time

Are you serious? Has there been censorship here?

Is this a joke post?

Better late than never.

Attached: Trump_Uniform.jpg (1200x1577, 466.49K)

Fuck this kike

He's being invited to the table to play the game, Ari.

Attached: Nigger What.jpg (866x1023, 377.47K)

Stop embarrassing yourself.

and global homo.

TRUMP IS A KIKE

Kek.
And this.

Fuck Treason Trump the niggerloving amnesty beast. Let civil war come now rather than in 10 years when the demographics are even worse.

I would be embarrassed to be the leader of a country replacing its financially jewd people with monkeys. But I don't have access to the powerful psychotic meds American elites do.

TRUMP MEETS KIM 2

INTERVIEW

DINNER

"We're going to give 25 billion dollars in aid to North Korea, believe me!"

The nukes Kihm

Attached: 1518145629273.jpg (300x226, 24.4K)

Nukes for me and Bibi from Israel, but none for you!

Attached: 1.5.jpg (220x220 10.35 KB, 18.97K)

Attached: Why Are You Here.webm (1920x1080, 688.07K)

How many amerimutts will commit sudoku out of shame when the truth gets leaked?

Vietnam has full blown LGBTQ sector now. This should be telling.

but its common knowledge hitler removed much gun restrictions and only took away guns from jews

That isnt common fact to most mutt fudds I have seen.

thats because americans cant think outside of their american bubble

What if they commit jewdoku instead?

A sad distraction. Zero chance NK gives up their nukes when all they have to do is wait for drumpf to be voted out of office.

This thread is now about how we all want to pump Jong-un's imouto Yo-jong full of hapas.

Attached: Kim Yo-jong.jpg (1200x2355, 1.13M)

And here come the cuckchan faggots, sucking jew dick as always

TRUMP IS A KIKE