Should we use food banks as much as possible?

FOOD BANKS
Rent is very expensive, and we wisely want to save money for useful purchases required for our health and wellbeing such as firearms, ammo, and lumber to build fences around our property.

Our governments are flooding our countries with "refugees" who will come and take these, for example: cbc.ca/news/canada/syrian-refugees-food-banks-1.3562887

They will use the extra calories and protein to overpower us, birth more children to overpopulate us. Money they save on food can be used to purchase guns to shoot us, vans to run us over, explosives to kill us. Instead of giving to food banks, I think we should take as much as possible from them so as to deprive invaders of a food source.

If you know any natives of your country who need the food more, you can certainly give it to them, but that way you can use your own judgment on who needs it, instead of some christcuck "food for all the brown people" priority. It is great they want to be charitable, but we can help direct that charity where it will to the most long-term benefit for our nations.

Private dispersment of food banks is the closest thing we can have to a 'whites only' food bank, since they can't publicly have that policy and would probably get shut down if they refused service to a non-white trying to get food, no matter how obese or wealthy they clearly are. If you know a white who deserves to thrive (ie not some coalburning single mom) you should certainly pass the food along to them privately, but don't say where you got it. Hope they will assume it is your own charity to them. This will foster bonding in the white community, it will make them feel special, and make you seem special to them. It's not wrong; Zig Forumsacks and those they approve of ARE special.

Attached: Syrians stealing our fruit.png (360x247, 175.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning#Observations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice thinking user, I'd never thought about starting a thread on the subject before. Pro Tip: volunteer at the food bank and you usually get to clean house on the stuff that's left over/idiots that don't know how to cook won't take. Legs of lamb and such. Been doing this 2 years. You have to deal with mostly libshits but anyone here shouldn't have trouble hiding their power level tbh.

I was planning on volunteering at one of them anyway to pad out my resume and finish my high school diploma, figure you get less bias than if you volunteer at a church.

I not gonna dox myself but the closest food bank is a jewish synagogue

If you rent you don't own property and can't build any fences, idiot.

Problem is most food is barely fit for human consumption. Unless you like sugar and crap-quality vegetables, you're better off finding something else to help cut expenses. I'm speaking from my experience living in Australia, though. Anyone here can get welfare payments of $500 per fortnight so people don't really need these kinds of services.

Ive been trying to set something up like that just for poor whites, i own a restaurant

More and more people are needing this and i hear brown people basically take everything from other foodbanks

t. Belgiumfag

I don't agree with them. We used them when I was a kid. It was our church's food bank. Most of the stuff left behind was like it was stated stuff people didn't want to cook.

If you need to use it then use it but food is crazy cheap if you are from the USA, the Canadians on the otherhand…

This is pretty much true in the US as well. My wife likes to go and redistributes the food we don't need to various relatives, etc. One week she came home with a jar of "peanut butter" that contained, in this order: sugar, high fructose corn syrup, vegetable shortening, a variety of preservatives and stabilizers, and finally, peanuts and salt. You have to read all the labels before you eat the stuff to determine if it's actually food before you eat it, but you should be looking for stale dates anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem.

However, they do give out a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables that are a day away from wilting, but perfectly good if you eat them or can them the day you get them. Also, they also give out fresh bread that's fine if you freeze it right away. Different food banks have different stuff, so if you're willing to make a circuit, you can stock your prep supplies and give away the trash food to someone who's hungry enough to eat it or simply doesn't care. A jar of peanut-flavored sugar shortening is better than no food at all. Some people actually prefer it to real peanut butter like Adam's or Laura Scudders. Those people have terrible taste but that's not my business.

Just open up a whites only food bank. You can’t say that but what you can do as a private owner is deem who you give your charity to. All shitskins just deem them ineligible. You can also look up the law and see if you can do things like “citizens food bank”. That way 90% of them will be automatically cut off.

Food bank parcels in a nut shell. Literally go and collect road kill before eating that shit.

There was a point in my life when I was out of work and had to relocate several times over the course of a couple of years. I became jobless and eventually homeless. I ended up dropping all of the things I couldn't carry at a family member's house and hitchhiking to California. I got there on a Friday. I slept on the beach near some condos. It was just before Christmas time. I had about $3 in my pocket. I took a shower for 75 cents at the on Sunday evening. I bought some coffee with the last of what I had left on Monday stood out in front of a Home Depot. I was the only white guy there. I got picked up by a contractor. I spotted for him while he ran excavator. He paid me $60 for a couple of hours work. I Bought I new pair of pants and got a haircut. I was out at night and found some Christmas bags some people had thrown away. There was a nice jacket in one of the bags. It fit me and looked good. I wore it. Went back to the Home Depot. Held up a for hire sign. Got picked up later that day by another contractor. This dude was offering me full time work. I work with him for about a week but he is an asshole. Quit. Pick up paycheck. Buy a cell phone and got some business cards. Met another contractor later that week. Guy put me to work. He paid me well. I did lot of projects for him. He was fixing up an apartment in a duplex that he owned. He let me stay there while the place was getting fixed up. I get work with a carpet cleaning guy. It's easy and it pays OK. I do that on call and get a couple of other random jobs. Buy more clothing. Get a haircut. Shaved and showered regularly. Nobody knew I was down and out unless I told them. I got full time gig with a moving company. It paid well for the type of work it was. Working overtime. Putting some money in the bank now.

When I was down and out I stopped into the Salvation Army from time to time. Usually it was full of degenerate bums so I stayed away. But they did help. There were a lot of foodbanks and soup kitchens in the area. There were a lot of homeless people there. The one thing that I noticed when I went to Salvation Army is that most of the people who frequented the place had no intention of doing anything for the community or ever being a productive member of society again. Most of them were on drugs. When I was standing out in front of the Home Depot with a for hire sign the bums would be begging for change in front of McDonalds or Starbucks. I'm less than a block away and picking up some work. Later I left the area and sought work elsewhere.

I came back to the area about three years later. The same people who were begging change in front of the McDonalds three years earlier were still begging change in front of McDonalds. They had literally made no forward progress in their lives.

I think food banks and soup kitchens are a great idea, however, most of the people who use them wouldn't need the help if they took more responsibility for their lives. When I went to Salvation Army I saw the people who slept in until noon and who's sole ambition was to scrounge up enough money to get drunk or high for the day.

I would say at this point there is nothing wrong with taking that government cheese if you need it. But if you can tough it out without needing the help it's going to give you a psychological advantage. What I mean is when I was down and out and I had an EBT card I felt like less of a man every time I used it. It was fucking degrading. When I got my shit together a vowed that I would never take any kind of assistance again. I'd never put myself in the position to need help. I have a strong work ethic and I'm fiscally conservative. I personally consider it morally degrading to accept any kind of assistance from the government or anyone who is a stranger. Yeah sometimes you have to. But it's not a permanent solution. If you haven't eaten in three days of so yeah get some free shit. If you can tough it out you'll have the psychological advantage of knowing you're a better man.

Also knowing your are not contributing to the welfare state is a good thing. Helicopters forever.

Attached: batcopter.jpeg (627x1347, 87.43K)

You need to qualify for EBT, etc. before a Food Bank will give you anything.
BUT once you qualify, you can dip all the Food Banks in your area, (currently "some" are trying to stop this), but it is not in their best interest because separate non-profits get gov gibs themselves based of numbers serviced, so go dip ALL, then sell all the food and clothing, bikes, toys for tots, etc. FBook marketplace, ebay, swap meets, flea markets, yard sales, bodegas, soda and snack machines, etc.
Oh, and Food Banks give to Illegals taking food and services away from Americans.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1275x1650, 1.83M)

Unless you live in a rural area here in the USA (which you should,) and most people don't, the "quality" of vegetables and fruit you're gonna get from your food bank is just as shitty as that you're gonna get from local jew owned supermarket chain and even your more expensive jew owned "organic" super market. And then, to boot, if you do live in a rural area, most of the food bank stuff is going to be local stuff farmers and people from church dump off there, so it will be of a high quality. Either way, stuff you're getting from the food bank is no different, so you might as well use it to your advantage.

NOBODY is starving in the USA. Its just that they want to keep some money for cigarettes, booze, coca-cola, potato chips, and Cable TV and would prefer the government to feed them for free.

Thanks for sharing user. Inspiring stuff.

I will squeeze every last cent and gib out of this traitorous system and be proud of it.

This. We have the fattest and nastiest poor people.

they just give stuff away? you dont have to show financial need?

How about we burn them down instead? By accident.

You just show up, or at least that's the way it is where I live. People have been caught reselling food bank goods in their bodegas here.

My family doesn't get ebt, and my wife doesn't show any proof of income or anything like that. Different banks have different rules. However, we live in a small town, and the ladies running the food bank know my wife and know she has a large family full of losers, so maybe they're bending the rules for her because they know the food is getting spread around amongst people who genuinely need it, as they're incapable of feeding themselves. The food bank my wife goes to is associated with the Episcopal church.

Hell yes!

Anything you can do to provide resources for you and your offspring is a good idea.

Just less for the goblinas and nogs.

Fuck yes!

This is the RIGHT POV.

I take full advantage of every tax credit and Schip program to have more kids.

This is actually a good idea. Nice job OP.

Just use what you can and pitch the rest. Point it is drain them while preserving ourselves.

Not unless you need it, OP. Otherwise you're being a fucking jew nigger.

No, you should be a good zogbot and just work additional hours.

If we can take even a dollar out of jew hands, we should. All the jew charities that exist to jew people should be exploited by us, as much as possible.

You know as soon as they catch wind that you are doing this the libs and jews will waltz in and take the food then pass it off to the nonwhites just to spite you.

Open up a whites only foodbank and tell your clientele to shoot any cops who try to shut it down. Boom, now you have an army.

But seriously. Take advantage of everything, our enemies are putting the screws on us and we need to use everything at our disposal. Preserving the white race is all that matters.

see

Are you scared, user? Know thy enemy. You don't have to go full saint Bowers and shoot it up or anything, just be humble and do your part to play a pathetic needy homeless guy so they run out of food faster and have less to give to non-whites.

I think that depends on how close you are with your landlord. Obviously you would need permission from them first. The lines are a little more blurred when you rent from parents, I'll give you that.

I actually do use white sugar in my coffee, so it'll at least save me a couple of bucks. I'm sure crap vegetables will still be fine if boiled into a stew. Anyway, the primary purpose is denying invading forces their supply, so if it's not fit for your consumption, you can always start raising chickens/pigs for meat and feed it to them instead.

No, they don't NEED it, but they WILL still use it, so they can spend the money on drugs/guns/bribes or send the money overseas to relatives instead. In the very least, even if you can't stop them from eating, you can tighten their purse strings a bit and actually force them to use welfare for what it's intended instead of financing coyotes to bring more of their cousins in.

"stated" stuff? Can you give examples of what people wouldn't want to cook?

I am actually in Canada right now, and milk/eggs/chicken will remain expensive until we elect Maxime Bernier to remove supply management and gain access to the American markets.

However there is always a 'need' for food, the question is if we are going to get it free and spend our money on other things (perhaps higher quality food to supplement it, or buying a rifle for defending the home) while denying wealth to the enemy, or if we won't.

I want a wise wife like that some day. This would help cement family bonds and loyalty.

This is a valid concern. In all honesty though: I end up buying garbage like that because I like cheap peanut butter. I know it's not good for my health. But if I'm going to end up eating it anyway, I may as well get it free. This kind of stuff can still fuel an invading army. Niggers and Jihadists are too focused on living large on drugs/sex/murder to care about what prolonged consumption of trans-fats will do to their circulatory health. I mean fuck, even I can't seem to focus on that with all I know. Shitty diet is an addictive vice like drinking/smoking and there are significant numbers of whites who do stuff like this but can still have other virtues.

I would really like to learn canning, it's not just for cucumbers! I usually think of it for vegetables (have seen pickled carrots in stores) but I think you can can fruits as well. I wonder about, for example, slicing up bananas and then freezing them. Baking them into muffins is a lot of work and I probably don't need the high carbs from flour.

I usually end up doing this anyway to conserve refrigerator space. I think I read that freezing could slightly reduce usable calories (might be BS) but I do know it makes it easier to spread stuff on the bread, which is essentially the entire point of bread. I should probably just not be eating bread, but feeding it to the birds would still be better than feeding it to non-whites, so we should still be taking it.

Even if you don't say it, someone will catch on and whine about it and cause problems for you. Plus I don't think most of us want to run a food bank. I'd only be willing to work at once to build references. Sharing food is something I think would be better done unofficially. Just be this guy who's all "hey you look hungry have some food" and give it out to everyone whenever there are only whites round. If there are non-whites, you just happen to be out of muffins. You could mix in food you took from food banks (if you take stuff you can't or don't want to use) with home baking.

Not eating shit is a good guideline. But if you're doing it anyway, take donated free shit instead of buying cheap shit yourself. Perhaps the process of visiting and knowing that niggers love to eat this will help build a healthy disgust in us for things like that?

Also keep in mind: mouse traps. You need to bait them with something.

On a related note: I bet rabbits might be interested in eating some of that shit. Does anyone trap local rabbits to eat? I think they're cute so I'd have a lot to overcome to be able to do that, but I imagine that trapping and eating rabbits and other small game is a useful skill for wilderness survival.

Given that this would work out to 3 dollars per 4 weeks, if I end up getting my driving license and owning a van and living in that, I think I'd try to find the cheapest possible gym that offers free showers (last time I checked there was one for $10/month but it's been a couple years) and that way I could shower every day instead of once a week as you did. That would end up working out cheaper (under 35 cents per shower) and also help with maintaining some social habits.

What did you put on the cards? Did you have some honest skills you could easily demonstrate or was this basically "I can lift heavy things"?

All the more reason to take their shit so they starve or die of hypothermia. You know that's how the majority think of us. They would leave us bleeding in the snow for $20 if they thought they could get away with it.

I don't see how. I think what would give me a psychological advantage is learning valuable skills, and knowing that I can do valuable work. I think it is working and organizing your life which gives you an advantage. I should not forget to focus on that, but it should be possible to focus on that while exploiting all possible opportunities to either save money or deny wealth to the enemy,

I understand that feeling. It evolved in a white society where we didn't want to take food out of the mouths of poor white children whose mommies (((need))) the food. However, I think these are instincts we need to overcome. Sort of like you might need to overcome your healthy instinct to not let someone jam their finger into your anus if you are due for a colorectal cancer screening.

Limited employment opportunities due to overpopulation and discrimination do not make us less manly. The rising cost of living and struggling to meet it doesn't make us less manly. We no longer live in the age where you can simply hike out into a forest, chop down some trees, build a cabin, take a wife, and raise your babies. These are fanfics they pretend at in shit like "Alaskan Bush People" but they're actually only able to get buy because they get gibs from oil income and TV salaries.

"Need" is subjective and exists in varying degrees. You may be able to afford food, but you could afford more of other stuff if you weren't buying it, and this helps us compete with enemies who will exploit loopholes like this so they can save up more money to import their relatives. It is our duty, for preserving our race, to deny them whatever we can, to minimize their resources.

It is embarassing because we are prideful creatures conditioned to be embarassed by this stuff. There is nothing immoral about it though. Our government is infected by Jewish memes which condition most liberal/democrat christcucks to vote away our tax dollars to give to other countries or to immigrants who will exploit that system. They will overcome embarassment because they take pride in spreading "LA RAZA" and similar, and see it as justifiable in service of building family. We could benefit from sinking to their level and using their tactics in this respect. We just shouldn't sink to their levels in other respects, like wasting money on drugs, racemixing, etc.

Attached: Puta takin your prize, whatchagonnado.jpg (480x360, 14.6K)

Or say, for example, you could take excess food to respectable family, or perhaps whites who have limited ability to get around town (perhaps they have a leg injury, a non-reliable vehicle) and could use the food. That's within reason though, it may not be a service to give a bunch of high-shortening peanut butter (however deplorable I am for eating that garbage) to an already-chubby family of whites. They might benefit more if you gave the PB to a pig and then boiled up some ham for them.

I'm not redpilled/organized to avoid those places yet though, so I'll take free garbage over cheap garbage. It still denies resources to the enemy.

Ah, I see your final point now, I agree. There could be some difference, but there's nothing saying we can't supplement this with some nutritious food that we purchase. I don't know if that includes the whey powders I buy or not, maybe that's a Jewish trick as well?

This does make me wonder: if I take the nigger's free food so he can't spend money on cigs/booze/coke/chips/Cable perhaps I might actually risk unintentionally benefiting him somehow?

Probably helps to dress ratty, like in an old jacket you would only wear for that purpose and then you can switch to something nice when you have a job interview. Time your showers for after you leave the place.

I'd say to do the same with homeless shelters (occupy beds so niggers/jihadists can't use them) but that seems way too risky. For all I know there's higher odds of getting stabbed in your sleep in those places than in jail. As it is, coming to a soup kitchen or food bank in broad daylight probably involves some risk, so it might be wise to wear some chainmail underneath a thick jacket in case someone tries to shiv your torso because they think you're not as needy as they are, and might have some money to take.

I don't have any offspring yet, but I would be more able to attract a quality wife with more wealth to flaunt. Starving nigs so they don't have the energy/libido to try and convert them into coalburners probably helps too. As might baking/canning what we get at food banks and giving them out as gifts. You don't JUST have to give canned pickles to a woman you are courting as a prospective wife, you could just develope a reputation of being a generous person. If anyone starts to piece together "I've never seen him give a nigger a muffin" then you could even do that occasionally as cover so as not to push away those who who need more time to be properly redpilled.

Even if someone notices you taking from food banks and asks 'why do you take food if you have enough to give away' you can honestly say that a lot of food from food banks gets thrown away (they may lack the resources or time to preserve it properly with baking/freezing/canning) so you are doing your part to make sure it avoids waste. This helps the environment and gets food out to more people!

Just to avoid the risk of people noticing you tossing food, if we can't feed it to livestock, I was thinking it might be good to engage in composting. People might notice you tossing out bags of food, but they're not likely to go through your pile of apple cores in the back yard to see if you tossed out a giant blob of shortening there.

I believe the term (((Jussie Smollett))) used was (((Blewish))) and no, I don't agree with you. We are losing ground on many fronts, so anything we can do to cause economic strife for them is good. Taking food from people who need it more is only bad when it is white people, and you can avoid that by developing relationships with white people in your community and giving them food when they need it more than you do.

Well firstly, I don't know what % of food bank clients would actually own a gun, particularly white ones. Most white people are so habitually honest that they would probably sell their family heirloom hunting rifle to buy a loaf of bread. It's niggers and co. who will spend their money on 'gats' and just take free food offered to them. This is because they lack good will towards us. If we can rid ourselves of the chains of good will toward them and adopt their strategies, I think it will be more competitive.

We need to start developing ruthlessness somewhere, be able to detach from our humanizing empathy for our own survival. TBH if a nigger started mugging me, as much as I'd hypothetically want to use lethal force to defend myself, I am not 100% confident that I would. I might just shrivel up into a pathetic crying cucked mess. My soft feelings could eclipse my hatred.

I feel like if I could get it in my head to take the sugar out of their babies' cereal that it would go a long way in hardening my heart so that I could do what needs to be done when they inevitably confront me or my kin. It's coming, and we need to be prepared. "The Walking Dead" and similar is all just metaphor for the coming race war, just a "Reptilians" and "Vampires" were metaphors for the Jews. We must learn to be the Helsings and … I'd say Grimes but I have mixed feelings about that now. I could tolerate having a samurai negress fuckbunny to get over your slut wife when she's protecting 2 white children (even if one of them isn't actually yours and is the half-sister of your own child) since you are mentally thinking that you should leave impregnating the young fertile white women to your cowboy son, but when he dies and you start talking about intentional miscegenation which could produce a half-nig boy to impregnate your adopted white daughter (adulterous parents or not) then you have moved too far off into the horizon to retain my admiration Rick.

Attached: Mat.jpg (640x701, 83.74K)

Rabbit is nice and plentiful in some areas - but learn what season to eat them in and do not eat outside of that time frame. People die from that.

Every shekel, every grain of rice you take from the kikocracy is one less given to the shitskins and the kikes subsidized nigger breeding program.

Attached: niggerspoon.jpg (720x778, 23.14K)

any recommended reading on that? Anyone know about these ALIT claims for rabbit meat? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning#Observations

Just hunt and eat your Rabbit in winter while there's a frost. Don't do either in summer.

sounds good but I'd still like to understand the basis why, that will help make it easier to remember

Disease. You get worms and bacterial infection, and both have killed people.

Learn to shop for value and cook. I usually spend less than $100 on food per month. The cheapest most hearty meal I eat a lot is cheesy mashed potatoes and meatloaf made from scratch. Typically eat it all in one giant meal, sometimes two. It never gets old.

do you just buy ground bear for the loaf? What do you think are essential vegetable accompaniments to the flesh'n taters?

How do you get worms from a herbivore user?

Either way. You can even eat the most dirty carnivores as long as you cook them properly. And when I say properly I mean like an extra hour or two in the pot.

The problem with that is that food bank food is low grade shit; dried pasta, canned beans, canned everything. Really low nutrition shit.

Costco my boy…Costco is your best friend. Meat, poultry, eggs (buy 60 at a time for a one week supply) and fresh vegetables. I've been getting more and more into their clothes there too. Really simple durable and inexpensive stuff.

Just noticed the bacterial part.

Are you larping and roasting rabbits on a spit or something? You don't need to be concerned about either if you're actually safely cooking your meat in a pot.

Old timers called them wolves. They display as a hard knot visible on the skin, beneath is a wolve. They render the meat dangerous to humans. I killed a rabbit with one once and cooked it for the dog when my grandpa showed me. Never hunt until after the first frost.

Also, a two-dollar bag of cream of wheat wll last a month. Buy the generic kind, not that box with a nigger on it.

I am just conveying old Dixieland wisdom. It's common knowledge down here not to eat summer rabbit.

Australia have food banks and the majority is still white but shrinking though. I can see this will work but I dunno about other countries so perhaps they can post information about the food banks.

fuck off nigger

There’s nothing wrong with food donations specifically for the white people.

Every white communities need to have their own food banks in order to be self sufficient because there is another war coming soon.

when I google COW all I see is the nigger, but at least he is serving white children

Nah, he'll just go steal something instead.

Last I checked landlords set the price of rent, not refugees. You can blame refugees for a lot of things but not high rent. Even if you sent every refugee packing rent would still be high. Landlords will never lower rent unless you make them, why would they?

Honey shelf life is indefinite and can be decrystallised by half submersing the unopened jars in crock pot with water for 8 hours.

You never heard of the law of supply and demand?

Attached: 14 Supply Demand Curve.png (744x647, 61.87K)

Red Pill me on decrystalizing honey. I got three jars of the stuff but nothing I do works. I'm a fucking brainlet or something.

Leftypol, ladies and gentlemen.

Okay, I will help you. What methods did you tried? Do you have crock pot?

Microwave it for 10 seconds. Stir, then give it another few seconds if you still have crystals.

Microwave can denature the honey so a big no to ruin the honey.

Left it in scalding (Not boiling) water, changed out when it stopped being how, with the cap open. Didn't work after three hours. The stuff I got is legitimate natural locally-produced.

I didn't try that.

Yeah I figured it would be bad to nuke it, but I got pretty desperate since honey is worth it to me.

The recipe I usually use is 3lbs ground beef mixed with 6 eggs and 3 cups breadcrumbs, 1 cup ketchup, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt, 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce. Some steamed broccoli or any frozen vegetable mix goes good with this meal. I don't really see vegetables as essential though. Some combination of beef, eggs, cheese and potatoes are all a man needs to build and power his body and mind.

Can you take photo of your honey with the information stripped? What is the type of bee that you got the honey from? Not all types of the honey can get decrystallised.

No camera, sorry.
Alrighty then. I thought temps that high would be harmful but it's worth a try.

Lamb? What kind of food bank is this? Only ones I've been to had canned food and trash bread. Nothing else. No fruit, no veggies, nothing.

yeah, food bank food is not healthy.

Learn how to dice and properly sweat onions, anons, everything you add will taste good.

those are bot larva.
if you ever get horses, beware the stomach jew. there's a gastrophilius variety that will eat a horse from the inside out.

Food banks are only for the baste parts of society.

Not too hot.

Crock pot is good because you don’t need to repeat so frequently. You will need the solar power because crock pot requires electricity to work.

Just use the non-electric version. Boston wives would fill crocks with beans and load them into the local baker's wood fired oven on Saturday evening. The residual heat cooked the beans overnight for Sunday supper.
Or if you don't want to build a bread oven, build one of these

Very nice.

first its money then its food … the fucking jews are taking over everything

why are you fags so poor

Too many people taken the jobs so I only managed to work for two days in Australia. If the women and non-white migrants are banned from working then many jobs will become available.

what does a job have to do with it, I dont have a job but im not fucking poor

Because I am answering your stupid question in a friendly way, superior douchebag.

being friendly is for losers

Attached: e21a74892b1e0eb35bb48b1befe678755b4a206a0e27c244f0812bd1397587a1.jpg (960x960, 90.61K)

The memes about that kikess would be funnier if the same retarded boomers weren't sharing ones about how Iran used the money Obongo "gave" (returned to) them to fund ISIS and Hillary did Oklahoma City to destroy files from some case she was going to be charged with.

What would you even decrystalize your honey?

bait successful

If you can , grow your own food, itll be much better quality of what you can get from a foodbank.

Good point. Didn't Trump himself say repeatedly that Obama had given billions to Iran?

Yes, IF you qualify.
Examples of taking from multiple Food Banks and selling items, having a church bake sale, using at restaurants, bodegas, etc. is what is happening now on a large scale.
If Anons are unfortunate enough to qualify, yes, use it to your advantage or for someone else's.
There are hundreds of permanent Swap Meets and Farmers Markets, very few have rules about selling "new items" laundering produce (do not even ask for a Farm License) is rampant. Not to mention everything on the EBT list is sold there (cold sodas out of an ice chest is popular).
pic related, note tags.
pic related; Welfare is straight cash.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (768x1024 695.27 KB, 1.56M)

Next time you’re tempted to come here and condemn people of any race to racism, whether you believe in direct or reversed charismatic impacts, try this mantra: “While I live, I can find a place in society. My existence is a truth in which I dwell; there will always be more truths to learn and apply. I need not found my life upon the suffering of others; I am worthy of better perceptions.”