ResetERA planning to raid Zig Forums

Thanks Mark
resetera.com/threads/thq-nordic-holding-an-ama-on-Zig Forums-damage-control-in-progress-i-am-not-a-white-supremacist.102061/

Attached: 873D7DA1-0C28-4734-AD24-6DB4C2CC25CD.jpeg (737x1086, 419.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xkucO#selection-11757.0-11757.23
resetera.com/threads/active-staff-roster.7164/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf are they raiding anyway? This place has been garbage for years now.

Those are some cute girls OP :3

if they raided here it would be indistinguishable from the daily posts.

I see it has already begun.

The fat gay kike who runs /v/ held an AMA (yes, a reddit thread) with the public relations office of a video game company. The company instantly apologized for doing this and they claimed they didn't know what Zig Forums was. Now leftists are spamming all our boards. Zig Forums looks identical because the mods were taken over in November and this place has been flooded with leftists since then.

/v/ like it or not. Closer to original Zig Forums than Nu-Zig Forums now

These people are literally the new suicide bombers.

checked

true

Why does 4cuck think we're all pedos here?

archive.fo/xkucO#selection-11757.0-11757.23

Zig Forums too scary for them

Also the posts on there read like pure reddit now. I had no idea it was that fucking bad

Because they are baiting for any fool from Zig Forums that still posts over there.

If anyone tries to ask for proof or clarification, they will just say:
"Hello Zig Forums!"
"Go back to Zig Forums fag!"

Attached: the willies.gif (480x263, 1.03M)

he is a jew but also a really retarded one
it's like the equivalent of omega male but for kikes

don't they just say cripplechan?

but they won't say that, I guarantee it
because it is wordfiltered there

Its the /intl/ method of reverse psychology. The goal is prevent migrants from shitting this site up futher by over-exaggerating how bad this site is.

Didn't really answer the question.

Welcome newfriends

Attached: WeHaveSuchSightsToShowYou.mp4 (1280x720, 2.27M)

l welcome them with open arms

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (676x704 21.38 KB, 581.42K)

Well that's not gonna go the way they think it is.

Attached: nvr frgt.jpg (500x486, 24.88K)

Just do what we did last time, put gore pictures into every post without warnings.

Attached: 4fe6fee268c849d47fd75e71923d46c0fb59b48ff20d9044163e747787f6e44f.jpg (500x600, 168.47K)

November of 2015, yeah.

It'd actually be projection

Attached: projection.PNG (1156x152, 29.39K)

I hope they enjoy watching Morrocco.webm

Spread the love.

Attached: Morocco.mp4 (266x480, 3.86M)

more like reset your own life

Attached: 1BH123a.jpg (543x405, 137.37K)

Attached: 928281c66ae1fac2192617acc7dacd9dc86614c5beef70f24bc03c23c32cd9af.gif (1535x957, 405.18K)

Same thread is up in /v/

Attached: 90bc07329ddcdc8981b3c473d59f472ef121764b80fb1a1a13ae874df8ad9d41.jpg (599x799, 60.45K)

maybe it will demoralize and black/red-pill them as much as it has us? Spreading the gospel, lol..

Enjoy your ptsd. you can never leave

they are currently trying to ddos 8ch

This situation is getting /comfy/

Attached: kq5 town theme acoustic.webm (320x240, 2.17M)

I think it's almost time to call the Feds and change my name.

That's funny, this site is decentralized.

that's a classical not an acoustic

Look man, when it comes to music, I don't know Alto from Assholes. You gotta be patient with me.

Attached: 6edba419dc0d33b7db87323824853f16872f53f58be0b5019229a25eb106340c.mp4 (360x360, 769.25K)

It explicitly answered it.

It is a classical acoustic guitar you mong.

so, you are telling me that a bounch of retads and faggots who can't take the banter nor handle edgy memes without a trigger warning are gonna bring us their sperging on a silver platter?
why are you complaining?, lauging at these glow in the dark retarded shill is like our bread and butter, this time we wont even have to lurk on their hugboxes to screencap their salt
besides, this place changes people, not other way around

Attached: these guys are really good at recruiting people.png (1488x476 1.02 MB, 76.12K)

UGH I HATE Zig Forums! I mean, I go there every day, but it's just to see how racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist they're being right now.

Attached: 6015122d1217dedd162e714edae185a083a38218e84cd6ea219385d870966f1c.jpg (1107x168 77 KB, 34.45K)

That's some quality reddit spacing in the first pic.

link the fucking thead you gimp

This is you. This is your future, Reset-Era Chan!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

no.

lol
There was no electrical amplification during the Classical period, all instruments were acoustically amplified. Adding acoustic to the name is unnecessary and redundant. Faggot.

Attached: Christ_Redeemer_Христос_Воскресе_Византийский_распев.webm (640x360, 3.8M)

Once guns are no longer in the hands of the US Citizens, the game is over.

You know that sinking feeling you get when you had an opportunity that you didn't take for whatever reason and it turns out it would have been a windfall for you if you had? Something like buying a few hundred thousand Bitcoin in 2009 when it cost $0.000004 just because you didn't have anything better to do with $1.75 in pocket change only to become a multi-billionaire ten years later, or investing in a company that becomes a Government embedded monopoly, etc.

Now just be willing to at least give some consideration to a scenario where you were still allowed to own guns and could just gather a few hundred armed friends and straight up march into DC and because of social media and the Internet by the time you got there 100,000 or even 1,000,000 of your fellow armed citizens were marching in step behind you.

Alternatively, you can also just decide it's easier to sit at home and "trust the plan" of an anonymous stranger on the Internet you don't even know, relying on coincidences to convince you he's legit and has of a plan he won't tell you any details of so you can't even form a coherent understanding of if it actually represents your best interests or not in the first place - until one day you wake up only to realize that all the guns have been confiscated and the totalitarian censorship of the Internet is so complete even if a Revolution did happen it wouldn't be broadcast and would be snuffed out in an instant by algorithms designed to curtail wrong-think.

It hits you like a ton of bricks when the same mechanism that enables the censorship invades your very privacy so completely that men hired by the Government that confiscated your guns break down your door, point guns at you, and haul you away to be memory holed just because you expressed an opinion they didn't agree with.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government" - Declaration of Independence

WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
THE ANSWER IS 1776.

These faggots add a "potentially disturbing" warning to screenshots with the word nigger in them. They won't stay here long.

What am I looking at here?

Guns are a portion of it user. Good prices will also rise in the near future so why not spend the money for a box decent 9mm and buy a good sized bag of rice as well?
My preferred method for storage is dry canning over Mylar/plastic buckets. Can open smaller portions at a time. Method is simple, toss bags in freezer for >=3 days, then put in Ball/Mason Jars and bake in oven at low temp (250 degrees F) for 30 minute. Do not overtighten lid. Pull out of oven and screw lid tight.
After all you cannot eat bullets, and armies march on their stomaches. This is not to say that you shouldn’t have a decent supply of ammunition, or functional firearms and replacement firearms parts. You should. But all your bases should be covered

Bottom surgery.

It was somehow tolerable before you said that's a rectum. I guess context is half the joke.

Not a butt. It's a front hole under construction.

Watching you get turned into a tranny?
Who are you talking to?

Nobody added acoustic to the name you retard. A classical guitar is an acoustic guitar. Your brain dead response was like saying "its not an apple its a fruit." Pointing out that an apple is a fruit is not calling it an "apple fruit". Return to reddit.

They are the most easily offended people on the internet. Just post repellent like anti-tranny shit and gore. Solved.

they're already about 1 out of every 10 posters, they stand out like a jewish nose

What could go wrong?

Attached: What Are You Doing4.jpg (1377x927 203.86 KB, 217.92K)

You faggots should use endchan. Zig Forums is cucked.

Holy shit this nigger can't be serious

Attached: technical_genius.png (900x602, 709.37K)

Fuck the both of you assaholic pedants.

Yes, but you are assuming that much of cuckchan has been around that long.

Gore and cloacas. It's a cure-all.

Attached: hatechan dumpster fire.gif (353x269, 3.14M)

Oh please let them come, i have been here since 2016 and I want to participate in a raid alredy

they're assblasted about the fact that a big publisher chose us over their tranny hivemind.

The funny part is that both of you are right, but you're both too socially retarded to realize it.

That explains all the fucking gay "black pill" shit and shill posts lately.

Link to THQNord AMA please oh great niggerfaggots

Attached: 1550449422870.png (302x399, 14.4K)

What could possibly go wrong with this carefully-laid plan?

more. these always make me kek.

How am I supposed to jack off to this? Those cunts are ugly as hell and I'm pretty sure one of them has a penis.

Expose their links to pedophile rings, with personal information about them.

NEW MISSION, MAKE THIS GAMERTAVISTOCK 2.0, COLLECT INFO AND MAKE A DATABASE ON EVERYONE THAT WORKS AT THQ NORDIQ, THESE FUCKING CUCKS GON GET IT NOW

Attached: Ron Paul You Can't Change.jpg (666x666, 62.32K)

Sargon?

Don't forget that cuck Jim Sterling.

Attached: jim sterling.png (1900x1211 98.79 KB, 1.54M)

LET THEM GAZE UPON INFINITY

Attached: oh wait.webm (400x225, 4.79M)

This is 2019, you retard, we've had amplification since before your parents were born. Thus the distinction is necessary.

They never raid Zig Forums because they know it is controlled by the DOD and the moment they pull shit they get listed. Still… I actually think it would be humorous if they did as it's always enjoyable to watch them fuck themselves over and later try to worm out of it.

Ironically if they had just done the AMA far fewer people would get PTSD and be literally shaking because they found out about this place.

There are battles between white supremacists and nigger fetishists on game sites now? The nukes can't come soon enough.

Thank you for the translation.
polite sage

CAPT 4 POSTERIOR

Attached: oh noes are libfags gonna raid us.png (637x202, 89.08K)

Well its a kike site it was a matter of time
Even if this place gets nuked by the mods
There are many alternatives so its not a big deal yet, but its good to remember

Well… there are stories of many shills getting redpilled, lets say everything is an opportunity

Attached: bc9aed4aa8c06a0ba2cca09094a18fa86a4f1b0e.png (813x513, 47.15K)

Hmmm Really makes me think.

What a great idea, use a failed exodus site that hosts cp. Kys.

Apparently Justin Smolett is doing an AMA here next week.

Attached: piglet.jpg (720x851, 306.67K)

>>>/cow/

here's ResetERA's active staff roster
resetera.com/threads/active-staff-roster.7164/
Administrators

B-Dubs (Mod Captain)
Cerium (General Manager)
Hecht (Mod Captain)
Mist (Mod Captain)
Nibel
Rowlf
Selina
shinobi602
SweetNicole
ZhugeEX

System Administrators

DownUnderCoder
ratrosaw

Moderators

Brazil
BronsonLee
bunkitz
ColdSun
Dusk Golem
FelipeMGM
Fiction
Finale Fireworker
ghostcrew
Grizzly
jacob.armitage
JayC3
JaseC
Jawmuncher
Judge
Lady Murasaki
Lonestar
Matt
Morrigan
Nepenthe
Nightengale
nihilence
Pau
plagiarize
Professor Beef
Queen Kong
Redcrayon
Robin
Ron Paul
Royalan
shiba5
Slayven
Snormy
Sophia
spider
Syder
Volimar
Windrunner
Wonderment

You know, after being on the chans forever I still click on shit like this. I found this child tier shit lacking, no tits, no wiggling willies, no mexican executions or dead normalfag. Nothing, but some cringy cartoon shit.

What, the ever loving fuck. I click something, I expect normalfags to regret doing the same, not get pissed that you disappoint chan tradition so fucking hard. This is poewdipie tier.

There has been days when Zig Forums wasn't raided?

When was this? lol

The only solution to this. Gore posting. Only gore cleanses the chan from normies.

Ok, I give up, why is there an lightbulb in the box.