ASK A SENATOR

ASK A SENATOR
IN WHICH WE ALSO CONSIDER THE FEASIBILITY OF INFLUENCING/REPLACING ELECTED OFFICIALS, AND REAL WORLD POLITICAL MOBILIZATION WITHIN THE SYSTEM

Good day, gentlemen.
I will soon meet with a sitting US Senator at a rather intimate gathering where they will answer questions. Direct access: no filtered communications, no copy-paste mailings on official letterhead, and no staff runarounds. This particular senator is a cuckservative, but generally more good than bad considering they are part of the AIPAC controlled (((government))). I am not expecting much, but as we have influenced people and events before I will give it a try.

Though I already have formulated a normie-friendly question with a Zig Forums-flavored Trojan Horse embedded, I would like to:

1. Ask Zig Forums for better question ideas
2. Discuss the efficacy of contacting Congress members and influencing currently elected officials toward pro-white/nationalist aims
3. Discuss local/state/national political mobilization with the end of electing Zig Forums to power, lessons learned from popular movements like Yellow Vests or NSDAP, and any propaganda and tools to be used to that end

SENATORS AND THEIR CONTACT/WEBSITES
senate.gov/senators/contact
usgovernmentmanual.gov/Agency.aspx?EntityId=9OYMqEqPCZs=

HOUSE REPRESENTATIVES AND THEIR CONTACT/WEBSITES
house.gov/representatives

Reforming/renewing the US constitution and government is a perfectly viable option for the coming white ethnostate if we do not balkanize. The US government is not "the system" that we hate; the current mockery of justice erected in its place is. The best government system is only as good as its citizens. The true enemy of the whites is the Jew parasite. Anything good they are allowed to touch they will corrupt, but the original government was, in fact, good. The solution is not to throw away the good with the bad, but to take the wheat from the chaff, then destroy what remains.

Attached: Capitol.JPG (1200x630 150.76 KB, 120.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amendment-13.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him why he doesn't want to repeal the 17th amendment.

Ask him if he feels lucky moments before forcefully removing his essence from this mortal coil.

Fuck off.

Attached: 277a6a82a93d4480de9be3a91934b63fa242fb12b95bba46d1522f15f2facecb.jpg (480x468, 28.16K)

Ask him about the demographic replacement of European Americans. If that's too edgy for you, ask about the suicide epidemic among white males.

You could see if he wants to grab guns as much as Trump does

Attached: Trump gun grabber.png (967x720, 373.71K)

Yeah, read this out loud for everyone to hear it.

Attached: Jewish Doctrine wants non jews dead.png (1056x816, 353.96K)

Most great questions should relate to whatever committee they sit on or State they represent because it would be hard to trip a high level politician up on a policy question they don't need to have an opinion on or get any sort of interesting meaningful answer from them. Trying to avoid low hanging low iq fruit question suggestions and without more knowledge on who, I suggest a discussion/question into water and air rights in the coming decades. Most of the time I have found that if you get people talking about the realities of water it always leads to Nationalistic ideas unless they are bought by nestle and then they already know they dine with the devil and you can watch them squirm while they politic away a 3rd position concern for the well being of the people.

Ask them to verify that we have a representative government.
Then ask them whom they are representing.
And then ask them if they are onboard with altering the composition of the Nation.

After setting this up, then show them how the population of America is changing.

Now you're ready to pose a final question for them: are all populations the same? Are we just replaceable to the Senators?
Ask them to verify that we actually have a representative government.

I don't believe we do. Neither does much of the rest of the U.S.

Attached: 1430924828256.png (823x737, 560.17K)

Fuck off kike. You're not the fuhrer, you don't run shit.

13th.

5 shill posts out of 10 so far.

Is it because I used the words real, world, and mobilization?

A good idea, Might even be better than what I was going to go with.

They're on some juicy ones. Homeland Security, for one. Also cares about muh small government basic bitch conservative stuff.

Reading comprehension score: 0

All of them. Lets just fuck it all tbh.

Attached: WITNESS ME.gif (380x380, 1.66M)

If I was a Republican strategist, I would take this opportunity the Democrats have created to 1up them on the environment.
Green is going to become a battlefield that should be fought for and won.

You have to press them on dual citizenship. Make it about America first, America for Americans. Dual citizenship in itself is OK and necessary for some families (showing empathy and compassion) but when you are a federal employee you become a public servant and must make some sacrifices. Among these sacrifices must be renunciation of all additional citizenships.

Y'ALL NIGGAS POSTIN IN A LARP THREAD

true if big

RIP to what could have been a good thread. This is nu/pol/ country now.

You're a LARP for wanting to ask a question.
You're a LARP for wanting to do anything but masturbate in the unnatural glow of your monitor.

And we could take environmentalism back from them very easily.. I mean all of the modern "Left's" ideas are pro-industrialization, pro-destroying more arable land and they're also pro-mass population growth. Just in their ass backwards world that's somehow not going to destroy the planet's ecosystem.

Don't forget your handshakes.

Attached: Masonic Faggotry.webm (540x360, 6.42M)

I’ll have to think of questions. You’re in a unique position in that you will have direct access, if these people are often so sterilized that anything you say that sets off the “ebil nutsee” radar will quickly end that conversation for you.

What I can say though is I think contact your reps can be somewhat effective. I think it’s more effective than most let on but it’s gonna vary highly based on the position, the specific topic of legislation, and the official’s district.

I live in a swing district with a moderate republican congressional rep. You can certainly tug at these people, especially if enough people throw a stink. The specific rep in question for instance will not touch gun control bills because he knows theres a sizable gun community here that will sit back and watch his ass get voted out of office if he fucks up. Other issues you can tell he caters to the moderate on but if enough people get pissed he’ll lurch rightward. These people really only care about getting re-elected, so they can make sure Israel gets paid.
So obviously this shit isn’t the solution but it would be nice to be able to continuing stockpiling 5.56 for a few more years before salt weapons get banned.

Probably most effective and underrated though are local official, big ones being state level reps/senators and sheriffs. State reps have more of a connection and state laws are some of the worst. So hit them up. I actually think not a lot of people do so, so you’ll like get a direct response from the specifically. Sheriffs are REALLY important. I happen to live in Jew York but upstate. My sheriff is a big 2A guy and NOT a fan of the SAFE Act. You virtually never hear safe act arrest unless it’s some dindu heroin dealer getting bagged in a raid. These guys are not looking to harass you. Since they are not legislators it doesn’t help to contact them all the time but I know my sheriff sets up a booth at the local gun show and is quite approachable and will converse. Good time to drop support for “gun sanctuary” policy and the like on them. Show them the populace will have their back if they step up and defy gun grabs and the like.
Obviously answered this sort of gun centric cause it’s something I care a lot about, but have done with plenty of other things like Trumps wall and shit. It’s better than sitting on Zig Forums all day accusing well-intentioned anons of being LARPs or kikes or whatever the flavor of the day is

really? they'll only sit there and watch?

Ask him what he's doing to stifle traitorous gun-grabber agendas.

I mean if our rep voted for any major gun control they wouldn’t vote for him. Most gun owners I know are hardcore conservatives but unfortunately we end up with moderate reps because the cities skew blue. So they settle.
But if this rep voted for gun control it’d likely be the straw that broke the camels back. We’re already pretty infringed on here, so my understanding of numerous people I talk to is the gun issue is the only thing driving these people to support this rep, since he’s been pretty good on it. Fuck that up and say goodbye to a huge portion of your base.
Make sense? These sorts of things are complicated by politics being multifactorial and the concept of lesser of two evil voting vs sacrificing core principles. 2 party system blows. WN party when?

I'd ask him what the priorities of our "leaders" are regarding:
Why do we allow it? What is the purpose of sending troops usually? The REAL reason not the "muh freedom" garbage. Can an AIPAC check actually garner support for a war?
What are America's finances looking like? How long can we maintain our current trade/social security/military spending? What would the US government cut first when money ran out?
What monetary/military/political conditions would have to be met for a chunk of the USA to be begrudging torn from their hands? If the US were at war on multiple continents and was already low on troops, how would they defend against an attempt at secession? Is there even enough money or manpower to do so at all?
Since 90% of the public hates the government, anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows the "Republic" doesn't have much longer. What are their plans as representatives of a soon to be balkanized country? Is there a plan to bring Americans back into the fold, or just keep spitting in their faces and expecting them to take it?

Attached: nw ball.png (975x768, 48.82K)

DID SOME ONE SAY REPEAL THEM ALL?

Well I have news for you, so I was doing some digging and I've found several very peculiar things.

1stly; Ohio wasn't properly 'admitted' into the union as a state until 1953, allegedly they enacted a retroactive admission to statehood circa 1803, but wouldn't that technically be ex post facto and thus invalid.

2ndly; West Virginia also appears to have issues regarding it's statehood. U.S.C. Art. IV Sec. 3 reads thus:

That's a problem because: "West Virginia, seceded with the approval of the pro-Union Virginia government, but without the approval of the Virginia General Assembly." That means that it is also not technically a state either.

Well here is where the implications get relevant; it lowers the number of necessary state ratification votes, and changes ratification dates (as the different lawful states which do ratify said amendments happen in rather dispersed timespans not uncommonly in years), and wholly invalidates some amendments entirely.

So it goes like this, according to U.S.C. Art. V: 'three fourths of the several State Legislature' need to ratify for it to be a valid amendment. At the time of the original XIII'th there was allegedly 17 states, but since Ohio doesn't count, the number of actual states is 16, thus 12 votes are needed. (Either way it passed even considering Ohio, which voted yay, which would have made it 13 votes; so no practical change here.)

For the 2nd XIII'th, there was supposedly 36 states, but since Ohio & West Virginia don't count then there is 34, 26 votes where needed; only 25 where ever gotten. Furthermore it's arguable that the votes of the southern states don't even count since it wasn't the will of the people via the lawful legislature; rather that of coercion and conquest: the Reconstruction Acts. That would bring the voting tally to an abysmal 18/26 at the time of the alleged adoption. 4 more states ratified it within the next 2 years. 1 or 2 more possibly lawfully ratified it, 3 others 'ratified' it. Bringing the modern day grand total to a potential 24/26.

Regarding the XIV'th, at the time it was distributed to the states for consideration, there was allegedly 36 states (again we must subtract Ohio & West Virginia); making the total of number of necessary yays 26. New Jersey & Oregon rescinded their ratification, 4 of the southern states (N. Car., S. Car., Louis., & Ark.) that had their legislature unlawfully overthrown and Tennessee did not have quorum yet still reported as having ratified. That brings the total number of votes at the time of the alleged adoption to 20/26. During the following 2 years 5 more states which been usurped 'ratified' it as well. Only 1-3 other states potentially ever lawfully ratified it, those being Del. in 1901, Mary. in 1959, and Cali. in 1959 as well. Even assuming they where lawful, being conservative as such, that still brings the modern day grand total to 23/26.

And as a result of the the above mentioned non-states and the civial war, pretty much all amendments after the orignal 13th are invalid for various reasons (mostly lack of the necessary 3/4th from lawful states)

Sauce on first 13th.
amendment-13.org/

Attached: bypass.png (225x225 169 B, 69.83K)

Nothing learned, really.

I went to the event and basically confirmed all of what I already knew. I had a chance to talk to one of most powerful politicians in the country, and they confirmed just how deeply engrained the cuckservative neocon perspective is in the GOP.
These guys are not even economic nationalists. They are internationalist parasites and will do the Jews bidding without question. The faggot even spoke wistfully about TPP. Need more "high skilled" brown workers because muh free trade capitalism (they did admit that "high skilled immigrants" is just a ruse, I guess that could be a revelation to the civnat MAGA crowd) and so forth. Blue-pill narrative on Venezuela. No strong vision for the future other than muh founding fathers. I was and am thoroughly disgusted.

The worst part is that this guy is a local. A good white supermajority area with strong local culture. He is, more or less, a Nice Guy. He should know better. But he has been thoroughly brainwashed and is completely useless for anything except marginally slowing the country's descent.

I am more determined than ever to enter politics at the local/state level. I suggest other anons do the same. We have no friends in high places. Make a big splash to pave the way for others,

Also checking fortuitous digits.

OP is a faggot

"Why is it that Republican politicians are loathe to appeal to the White American population the same way they do all other racial clades in the modern US, despite having an 85% non-Hispanic White electoral base?"

Can you please go out and start an organization already?
I hear this all the time, and for often I hear it, I still haven't heard about this new organization that sounds like its gonna be awesome. I just see more bitching about people venting online.

if you didn't that should disturb you

Personally I think a sort of cult of personality is more effective than an official, public leaning organization at this point. Certainly organize with friends, family, community, and so forth, but it is hardly time to re/create the American Nazi Party. Can you name any leader they have produced since Dr. Pierce? Unless we learn to have an almost religious fervor for an organization, we need to wait for, or become, leaders that people can stand with, and without leaning on others as a crutch.

Love or hate Trump, he is not president because he is Republican, but in spite of it. He is larger than the entire GOP right now. I could name /ourguys/ that have never cucked, that I support. I cannot name a group that hasn't become an embarrassment or eyesore in some way.
I might not be 100% correct but that is my perspective.

It's illegal for whites to organize. Any illegal organization is infiltrated before it hits 50 members.

Ask him how Americans can trust dual-citizens to represent them?

Ask him why people who are on welfare their entire lives are allowed to have children.

I want to be able to have sex with farm animals like horses and cows. I don't think it's right that the states would destroy my life or restrict me from having sex with animals. It doesn't make sense other than they're just really bad people who enjoy ruining my life and making me waste my time struggling and working for nothing.

Ask him what the maximum is for how far in the past a racial injustice can be for people in the present who have no connection to the historically oppressed except the same skin color to receive legal privileges over other people in the present who have no connection to the historical oppressors except the same skin color.

Did you read that before posting it?

Attached: ec25fa5edfd281bb7c13aabcd8e337062a5c7aa86c67c5eeb2aea39d5f119d1f.jpg (780x1200, 46.83K)

Senators are fake. They are fake people who stand for fake issues and they amount to literally nothing but a cartoon show for old people and deluded people to watch and make themselves feel better about their own lowly and insignificant lives.
Herev i am I know my own place in life fucking with farm animals and people won't let me do it. What am I making you all look bad because I'm not pretending to be more important than I really am? Keep living in you're fantasy world Im happy wanting to fuck farm animals and I'm tired of seeing demented idiots playing make-believe

Post a timestamp pic fucking an animal, or you're a faggot shill-kun.

I am determined to enter politics just to ruin the lives of people like you. (Meaning Left-wing shills of course, no one believes your faggot LARP.)

Ah so you're just about finished with life and you don't want anyone else to live their own doing simple things like having sex with animals?
No I will not post any pictures because I refuse to enable this "do nothing, see everything" disease you call a life.

did you meet with a senator or what whats the deal tell us dont abandon us pleeeeeze come back nighger