Proof Nelson Mandela Died in 2009 or Prior

Okay VPN posting. I'm going to make this quick: Pozzed circa 2008 tv show, Chuck, on Amazon prime, mentions Nelson Mandela being dead. In Episode 12, Season 2, aired in 2009. This is some solid proof. Scrubbing news articles from the internet is one thing, and indeed one cannot find anything other than "people mourning the 2013 death of Nelson Mandela." They cannot scrub everything, and they likely are NOT aware of this episode having that information. Retroactively editing it would be tedious. This needs more digging. The WHOLE start of the "mandela effect" is because people cant comprehend that they are being brainwashed into believing he died at a later date, despite outright remembering it from years prior. They are so brainwashed that creating a batshit theory about CERN is more probable than CNN betraying them.

This show reeks of CIA. In the show, they constantly nail on the NSA, and the two are represented as sworn enemies when the show starts. Remember that spooks try to breach NSA HQ in 2017 April in Manhattan. Also, they sent malware to their computers. There are a lot of other interesting, pre-PC culture aspects of the show. Even joking about a sephardic jew policing others about saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. It's strange.

Please dig and discuss. Sorry for the leddit spacing but one big paragraph looks gay in an OP.

Attached: 20190226_222711_1.mp4 (720x480, 10.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/911files
twitter.com/hashtag/tdohackers
twitter.com/hashtag/tdohacked911
twitter.com/VSG_GSOC
twitter.com/Gate_15_Analyst
twitter.com/tripodtruth
twitter.com/RogueSecLabs
twitter.com/bitsdigits
paste.ee/p/fJScu
paste.ee/p/vRUno
pastebin.com/5dRys089
partiko.app/thedarkoverlord
twitter.com/hashtag/thedarkoverlord
twitter.com/hashtag/911papers
partiko.app/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache
partiko.app/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-2-checkpoint-08-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache
anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911_Archive.zip_torrent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindbergh_kidnapping#Arrest_of_Hauptmann
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2NZU4eSHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3dAMURPVDxk
youtube.com/watch?v=SR_kUHoikGY
youtube.com/watch?v=IcnV2wu99mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Implying it's ever okay not to VPN post.

Fuck off back to kikechan.

Vid isn't working for me. But as far as the Mandela effect goes, you're just never going to convince me that the books I read were berenSTAIN bears, because the mnemonic connection is simply absolute. I couldn't possibly have accidentally missed that the word "stain" is in there, and I'm a highly literate person, I was reading novels at age 4 for fucks sake. And as for timelines shifting or what-have-you, well, I know from personal experience that I can move MY timeline around, so it doesn't seem hard to imagine that bigger shifts are possible. Call it what you want, but I can't un-experience what I've lived through, so even though I don't feel compelled to try to make people believe it, it's just part of me being me. I've stopped trying to fit my experiences into the box people call "normal" long ago. Now I just let things happen and don't think too much about it. It makes life a lot easier that way.

fuck off back to imgay.com

Here is a Webm

Attached: output-file.webm (480x720, 2.27M)

uhhh. Isn't the joke that monaghan's character has never worked with mother theresa and that nelson mandela is not dead at the time but that he is just a bloviating moron pretending to know?

I was always on the fence about the supposed Mandela effect, I thought it was about people thinking he died in captivity, early '90s. But 2013? That's absolutely fucking impossible. I saw the fucking funeral live on television circa 2008. It couldn't have been any later, because I saw it in a place I haven't been since. What the absolute fuck?

Mandela Effects:
Geography,history,anatomy, science,etc. This has got to be the reddest of the redpills!

Attached: willem.jpg (964x1020, 120.51K)

Personally, I think the Mandela effect is BS and a simple case of faulty memory, but this guy has an interesting take on it.

luke i am your father vs no i am your father is bullshit for sure.
i vividly remember watching that movie with my boomer dad and every time i'd say "no" after that he'd put on this faggy darth vader voice and say "i am your father"

Geography

Attached: download-map-of-australia-and-new-zealand-with-capitals-major-printable-states-capital-cities-1024x570.jpg (540x707 62.17 KB, 65.82K)

If you are posting on this website without a vpn you are a nigger.

archivecaslytosk.onion
twitter.com/hashtag/911files
twitter.com/hashtag/tdohackers
twitter.com/hashtag/tdohacked911
twitter.com/VSG_GSOC
twitter.com/Gate_15_Analyst
twitter.com/tripodtruth
twitter.com/RogueSecLabs
twitter.com/bitsdigits
paste.ee/p/fJScu
paste.ee/p/vRUno

pastebin.com/5dRys089

9/11 Papers Layer 3 Container Key released (TDO MegaLeak)

partiko.app/thedarkoverlord
twitter.com/hashtag/thedarkoverlord
twitter.com/hashtag/911papers

partiko.app/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache
partiko.app/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-2-checkpoint-08-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache

Below is the link to the torrent file to download the archive. The
SHA1 Hash is calculated from '911_Archive.zip'.

LINK: anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911_Archive.zip_torrent
SHA1 HASH: F4C18CF980648E9FBDAC55952F5F3485DBBA95F9

Code: Select all

Layer_1.container Decryption Key:
uS\gY(oY@(5e=#(8e2nXOZ:9.DqK#abx>v4YUPqlb*~`d$76?VFZPN0Bh2\6vT=N

Layer_2.container Decryption Key:
8JYIy&BRIkLi\

Luke I am your father is from Tommy Boy.
Interview with THE Vampire seems right to me since I remember it being awkward wording.

Berenstein Bears is 100%, I think there were some others if I had the list to go through. If it is actually timelines and not psyop fuckery, it's likely people are not all from the same timeline so they wouldn't know any different.

History: tech before it's time
. Radio controlled drones of ww1

Attached: 300px-Hewitt-Sperry_Automatic_Airplane_1918.jpg (300x270 22.79 KB, 15.99K)

Next Timeline: Genetic Europeans Reclaim the Glory of the Worlds Their Ancestors Built

Or a free man?

Yes

/x/ tier theorycraft:

I think ((they)) tamper with Earth's magnetic field using CERN to first hash things out then implement the change with the LHC.

Take for example the Yanni & Laural or, what colour is this dress effect. You can have a room full of people who can't agree on the name being stated in an mp3 nor the colour of a dress in a jpeg. The brains and senses of these people are all tuned slightly differently and the differences change not only their perception but, the object or media becomes physically "entangled" in a different state on an individual basis.

By changing the earth's resonance I think they're able to change how everybody experiences the material world we interact with by pulling past events that were possible but never occurred and exchanging them with events that actually occurred. In the end we end with a nice square jigsaw puzzle but the image displayed is wrong, the piece fits but it's the wrong piece. The new piece is one that supports ((their)) bullshit narrative and objectives such as in South Africa.

OP… the guy ordered 196 terrorist bombings and people think he was sent to jail for, 'being black'.

Dubs checked and confirmed. I remember vividly owning the original books as a kid and it was never ever Beren-stain.

Checked.

Please be real

He made an appearance at the 2010 FIFA World Cup which South Africa hosted.

Damn very much this I didn't take a notice when did that shit happen

did they find the lindberg baby in your timeline? it was always a mystery and was referenced in tv-series and so on, but now it turns out the baby actually was found and that this has been common knowlegde all the time. i was always told they NEVER found the baby!

>>>/x/

Shit guess I won’t be seeing any vpn anons in the camps

what the fuck?

I never heard of the Lindbergh baby (that's how it's spelled acording to Wikipedia) until you mentioned it.

Some fuckery is going on, in this thread.

The Thinker is the ultimate Mandela in my opinion. So many images of it with closed fist or similar. There are interviews with the sculptor where he mentions the closed fist. Am I supposed to believe that the man who just spent however long making the mold for this statue didn't even recall what it looked like? That people describing the statue who had it right in front of them said he had a closed fist? That paintings and derivative sculptures all featured closed fists? Producing the digital rendering the film is not a quick or easy task. You're telling me that the digital artists who produced it either all got references that were incorrect, or they had a good references (literally Google "The Thinker") and still fucked it up this bad? Pic rel 1 is the Thinker as it appears in the film. Pic rel 2 is an actual casting of the statue.

Also for those who don't know there are a few dozen authentic statues of the Thinker. It wasn't just a one off. One of such statues was present during 9/11, was pulled from the rubble, and subsequently "disappeared" after recovery. So there's a piece of high value art theft/insurance fraud that 9/11 helped cover up.

Attached: thinker3.jpg (534x712 36.54 KB, 79.73K)

this

The Mandela effect however is one of the most brainlet boomer tier conspiracies right up there with flat earthers and the fact so many people think it's worthwhile use of their time to ponder and discuss it just shows that there's never going to be a white uprising against jews.

Yeah, that one is pretty weird. I was reading about the Lindbergh kidnapping last year and I distinctly reading that the baby was never found, and last month I read about and it turns out the kid was found and the kidnapper was arrested. It's hard to believe that I missed such a large detail. I was shocked when I read it.

*found dead and the kidnapper and murderer was arrested

wtf? arrested? but when i found out about this maybe a year ago i know i read that the baby was found dead but they never found who did it. it was unsolved.

Being unsolved was the whole reason the Lindberg case was so relevant, wasn't it? It was in every "Top 10 spooky unsolved cases" compilation.

exactly. in my "original timeline" the story was that the baby was never found and it was all a mystery. maybe a year ago the story had changed to the baby was found dead but noone was arrested for it. the mystery of "what had happened to the baby" had changed into the mystery of "who did it". now this guy comes and tell me they arrested someone! so where is the mystery then?!

Apparently, the evidence against the guy was circumstantial, and he claimed was innocent up till they executed him. It's just so fucking weird because I distinctly remember the baby never being found, I remember TV shows talking about the baby being never found, and I remember reading about people who claimed they were missing Lindbergh. Weird as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindbergh_kidnapping#Arrest_of_Hauptmann

there seems to be a sort of cutoff, people born in or after the 90s remember it one way the oldfags another. The most fucked up thing for me is the sindbad movie, i have never seen it but i remember it existing.

arkham's razor

It might hae been historical digging after the fact to reveal new details about the case, but you are correct, originally the Hindenberg baby was 'kidnapped' and never found. There are multiple reference to this in novels and television shows that still contain this view-point. Then rumors of the parents being involved surfaced along with the revelation that they had found the child dead, and a trail for the crime had taken place.
This might simply be out of general ignorance. We still learn everyday the details and lost records from our history, and quite often these revelations completely change what we understand about events from the past.
Or it's fucking CERN! AHHHH THEY'RE FUCKING TURNING FROGS GAY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2NZU4eSHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3dAMURPVDxk

OP is seriously autistic.

right. this would make no sense if the baby actually was found.

I remember being told about this when i was young by boomer relatives. I looked this up maybe two years ago and recall them never finding the baby. i think there was even a family guy episode that referenced this.
fucking weird because i used to be way obsessed with early flight and lindbergh.

Except it was admitted that the dress shit was a literal advertisement ploy where the company intentionally released two versions of the dress, then spread two images with them proclaiming, that "*insert percentage here* think this dress is THIS COLOR (the color being the color of the other dress pattern)", then proceeding to ask what color the dress is. It's intentional D&C tactics while making users think they're "smarter" than they are for accurately guessing the color of the dress.

How you outed yourself in just two words. The Mandela Effect IS worth discussing as it pertains to the experiments at CERN. You can literally google their fucking machine that is supposedly able to create a black hole. That isn't tinfoiler shit. Go back to whatever CTR basement you crawled out of and tell them to give you a better script.

Attached: 1440677513138.jpg (844x474, 81.17K)

Does anyone notice something missing from the Fruit of the Loom logo?

Attached: brand-history-timeline.jpg (723x402, 47.86K)

There was only ever one dress image. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: dress.png (220x293, 105.75K)

Was it a pear in front of the apple next to the grapes?

You're an idiot. Notice the look on the other guy's face when he says, "god rest his soul."

prove it, protip: you can't

where's that horn thing?

The cornucopia was never part of the logo. Hard to believe, Isn't it?

Attached: nGVVA43.jpg (714x621, 63.18K)

Prove that it's worth talking about the Mandela Effect or prove the Mandela Effect is real? Would a discussion about this phenomenon help provide evidence for or against it?
The 'prove it' or 'proof' autist goon meme is low i.q.
Protip: lol

Labels change.
Have you got evidence man can't tamper with so easily? Such as geology? Place names? Something besides a commie faggot nigger from SA?

Is it worth talking about?

At first I wondered how bored you had to be to come up with a troll this retarded but then I googled it and realized you confused the actual dress controversy with a Salvation Army media campaign

Maybe. It's interesting how many regular people believe in it. This is something that is strictly /x/ material and yet somehow it's latched itself on to the mainstream. The type of people that believe the mandela effect is real aren't just ufo nuts and off their meds homeless on library computers. It's people across the strata and spectrum of life.
How did such a strange idea take on this memetic strength?
Could it be real somehow, do special or secret agencies use a psychological form of manipulation to change what people believe the facts are?
Is it Cern manipulating gravity waves and creating wells in our time continuum?

I have my own that has never sprung forth to cartoon bear level.
When I was a kid Oscar Wilde wrote the novel A portrait of Dorian Gray in the late 1800's.
Since then all I ever see is A picture of Dorian Gray, it makes no sense but no one understands that in the 1800's there was no "pictures", if you wanted a "picture" of yourself you commissioned an artist and they painted a portrait for you.
Photography or pictures were not common amongst the average person.

I can't say for sure, I've heard about it, but I don't know enough to give a definite answer. The one thing I can say is that I would probably have never memorised the name Lindbergh if the baby was actually found.
I also know nothing about Berenstein/Berenstain, are there other well-known Mandela-effect cases?

Dolly had braces.

I remember A PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GRAY as well. I also remember very few pictures from the 1800's and most being kind of blurry and in black and white. I just did a search of photos from the 1800's and was surprised to find 1000's and most of them sharp and focused. There is also good quality film from this era and colour photos as well. I believe this somehow ties into the "portrait" to "picture" change. Thanks for that post user.

The first color photograph made by the three-color method suggested by James Clerk Maxwell in 1855, taken in 1861 by Thomas Sutton. The subject is a colored ribbon, usually described as a tartan ribbon

Attached: 220px-Tartan_Ribbon.jpg (220x180, 14.73K)

So TV show claims are proof of what, that Mandela died in 2009 and Hitler murdered 6 million jews?

That we are gas-lighted, not just out right lied on?

OK my personal archive contains Mandelas Wikipedia page of 2012, that consider him alive. I have many news article about Mandela from 2013 following his death.
Did you know that the Israelis trained Mandela on the use of weapons?

Yeah it is gas-lighting, make people question their mind and memories. It is a demoralization technique.

Is that the level this board has sunk?
Even I, as a non native English speaker know that the meaning of “picture” is not limited to “photography”.

Interesting

mona lisa by leonardo davinci. it was always a mystery who she really was and experts had theories and so on. but now it is well known and has always been well known who she was.

wtf I remember this too

While I'm big on Mandela Effect I'm afraid you're just wrong here. They haven't always known, they just found out in 2008. Before that it was a huge mystery, you've likely lived the majority of your life with it being a huge mystery, and a ton of unupdated placed still say it's a huge mystery.

Look here you faggots, find the Mandela effect decoded series by John Lamb Lash on jewtube and other sites. He explains it all and it's Zig Forums relevant.

TL:DWatch/Listen : The Mandela effect is the planet saying, 'oi white men, wakeup, I'm sick of the jews and their alien infection, Hitler did nothing wrong and by the way - you can harness my powers to rid yourself of the kike problem.'

Attached: glover.jpg (375x375, 25.99K)

thanks man! then i'm just uneducated in the matter, which is way better than losing my mind.
but how about the case with the girl who is on photos gratuating from two different universities and in one of the pictures her right arm and boob is missing? that one is freaky.

memetic magic is retrochronal

the Mandella Effect is just evidence that retro-chronal chaos magicians are operating on the timeline, part of the war with the Jews.

Side-effects of timeline alteration/time-travel warfare. Unalteration of human memories recognizes the previous quantum functions collapsed by observation while still allowing for the physical alteration of items and events. This solves the time-travel paradox by allowing both existences to coincide in the same timeline: one existing and the other observed. It alters the event going only into the future and not at the point in which the alteration would have been observed as changing in real-time. So the status remains as being observed in the past yet altered in the future. Of course this means the present is the past of the future, but as time is relevant to the observers this isn't an issue as the states remain compatible on each level.

i love Zig Forums

I remember it being portrait as well.

Mesentery: New organ discovered inside human body by scientists (and now there are 79 of them)

The finding opens up 'a whole new area of science'
A new organ has been discovered hiding in plain sight inside the human body.

Known as the mesentery, it was previously thought to be just a few fragmented structures in the digestive system.

But scientists have realised it is in fact one, continuous organ.
Although it's action is still unclear, the discovery opens up “a whole new area of science,” according to J Calvin Coffey, a researcher at the University Hospital Limerick who first discovered it. 

When we approach it like every other organ… we can categorise abdominal disease in terms of this organ," he said.  

“Now we have established anatomy and the structure. The next step is the function. If you understand the function you can identify abnormal function, and then you have disease

Put them all together and you have the field of mesenteric science.”

The research has been published in The Lancet medical journal. 

Following its reclassification, medical students are now being taught that the mesentery is a distinct organ. 

Gray’s Anatomy, the world’s most famous medical textbook, has been updated to include the new definition.

Medical students and researchers can now investigate what role the mesentery might play in abdominal diseases, which it is hoped could ultimately lead to new treatments. 

The organ is a double fold of peritoneum - the lining of the abdominal cavity - that holds our intestine to the wall of our abdomen.

It was described by the Italian polymath Leanardo da Vinci in 1508, but it has been ignored throughout the centuries, until now.

Tom Embury-Dennis @tomemburyd

Tuesday 3 January 2017 17:27

Independent.co.uk

New organ "hiding in plain sight"

Attached: 3-s2.0-B9780721605197000204-gr2.jpg (743x687, 176.61K)

Muh Kidneys moved under muh ribs

Attached: images (1).jpeg (150x100, 4.16K)

So who messed with the Berenstein Bears author, and the Jiffy Peanut Butter guy?

Muh ribs look strange.

Attached: human-ribs-AXW1PA.jpg (1300x1065, 179.33K)

Muh feet look funny. Look at the heel.

Attached: img_os31e-elastic-foot.jpg (1000x1000, 63.93K)

Muh Brain looks like a catchers mitt

Attached: 73672609-realistic-3d-illustration-of-human-brain-front-view-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x975, 91.79K)

Ice T Original Gangster came out in '91 and he said Mandela did 27 hard ones on that album. I vaguely remember him being released from prison and apartheid ending but I don't remember him dying.

I got a limbal ring in muh eye. Contains stem cells.

Attached: 62560-52965.gif (230x139, 23.78K)

Tomorrow…..New species of the world!

I don't remember those little vertical connector pieces. I remember my kidneys being like right above the pelvis. Somethin's fucky

C3PO has a silver leg now.
Jaws's girlfriend in the James Bond movie had braces when she smiled.

OP, take what I'm gonna say with a grain of salt , but I think the character in the video is being played off as stupid and the line about Nelson Mandela being dead is a play on his ignorance

Nelson Mandela is smiling down on us with a big glowing halo
A halo made from tire doused in gasoline

thanks man! then i'm just uneducated in the matter, which is way better than losing my mind.
but how about the case with the girl who is on photos gratuating from two different universities and in one of the pictures her right arm and boob is missing? that one is freaky.>>12863589
yes apparently we all got it now…

yes apparantley we all got it now…

That's where kidneys are. Hence the "kidney shot" punch is a low side punch. Though they are actually close to your back than your front.

I believe those change are collateral/butterfly effects of other actually significant revisions. The things being targeted for change are probably deep state shit we don't even know exists hence we don't recognize it changing.

Eh, not really Mandela. The structure was always there, but we pretty much wrote it off as bitch-tier connective tissue. Recent research showed it to have a purpose greater than that which is why it's being defined as an organ now and a fuss being made over it.

Kidneys were a big one for me. Why do kidney belt, which are supposed to protect the kidneys, sit well below them?

They "aren't" though. They're at the bottom of the ribcage within it now.

i got an interesting experience for you niggers, i went over to my parents house to visit and when i walked in the door i noticed a box of “Fruit loops”, i remember specifically looking at the cerial pieces in “froot loops” as a kid so i said to myself, “what the hell,, when did they change the name???”
i googled it and it turns out that it was reported as a mandela effect
a few weeks later i see its back to “froot loops” and mandela is confirmed for me personally

and then the twist: if you had taken a photo of it, would it be the same or would it also have changed?

youtube.com/watch?v=SR_kUHoikGY

Some "mandela effects" are just masons and jews changing history as they see fit.

For example we were taught columbus thought the world was flat, now kids are taught he already knew.

We were taught the vikings thought the world was flat, no some masonnigger in the newspaper tells me ALL of the translators were wrong apparently(and his argument for claiming this didnt even make sense) and actually they thought it was round…

Both of these changes came around when the flat earth movement were about to grow large, right when they went hard on cencorships on the chans to try to stop it.

Before they used to claim we were part of saggitarius: youtube.com/watch?v=IcnV2wu99mw but now it's changed to orion.

They do this kind of stuff all the time. The whole "universe" is just a lie for us to not explore outside of antarctica which borders this world.

I notice the logo changed over time. Nothing missing.

That sounds like a modernization at best, a simpler term for newspeak millennials and zoomers that wouldn't watch a movie that isn't full of cgi.

Boomer take. The Mandela effect is absolutely real, whether it's actual changes to the fabric of reality or falsified changes.

Kill yourself flat earth kike

Attached: Tartan_Ribbon.jpg (670x670 420.18 KB, 36.64K)

SHEEEEEEEEEIT!.jpg
#MeToo

Time jumping glowniggers interferring with timeline confirmed!

executed??? WTF!!
He was a suspect, not arrested, trialed and executed.

"Before they used to claim we were part of saggitarius: youtube.com/watch?v=IcnV2wu99mw but now it's changed to orion."