The Final Solution

> Inspired by the (((Severe acute respiratory syndrome)))
Most people are affected by lactose intolerance, right? That includes the kikes as well!
archive.fo/k2MMy

What if we make a virus that affects only people who are lactose intolerance and get rid of all the filthy races?

Attached: 2v3423v3v.jpg (1722x1187, 189.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/t0Boc#selection-4075.18-4075.111
intechopen.com/books/respiratory-disease-and-infection-a-new-insight/pathogenesis-of-viral-respiratory-infection
archive.fo/k5g5b
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_envelope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it then

Attached: 1541207224896.png (248x248, 98.01K)

I mean, synthetic virology is fucking hard and I'm too much of a dumass to get into virology, synthetic biology, computational biology, and DNA nanotechnology.
So what now?

Kill your useless self then, my nigga

Our best hope is that future Hitler sees this thread and keeps it in the back of his mind when he has billions of dollars in government funds at his disposal.

Make deadly virus transmitted through contaminated food but attenuated by lactase. This is difficult though as carbohydrates just aren't of huge importance to viruses. As well you're going to deal with infection of non-target populations by secondary viral spread through contaminated fluids. This could be limited by engineering for large sputum size in the case of respiratory infection and through tissue tropism though that is going to be difficult even by this idea's standards.

I’ll do it

Smart harder or STFU.

Why not just encode the virus to only become active when melanin content in skin is above a certain value?

BASED

archive.fo/t0Boc#selection-4075.18-4075.111

This wouldn't be fool proof, since many other might have it as well. It would take some research to find such a sequence, and then on top of that, you need to design a virus that NEEDS that particular gene sequence in order to multiply.
The 2nd part would be much more difficult, and with viruses no guarantees it wouldn't mutate.
Now, the one you suggest about chemicals being present, might work both as present or absent, say melanin. It could be attracted to it to kill off those with darker skin or repulsed by it to kill of those with lighter skin. And according to this, there are 6 genes that affect melanin so picking one or two of those might narrow down a target ethnic group.
EDT: Didn't see the hard science tag, I am unaware of having that kind of manipulation and design ability in viruses at this time. These are things that are theoretically possible.

TL;DR

It could work but if it backfires, it kills whites as well, especially those that tan. (Or whites if the chinks, eskimos and fucking white coloured kikes are light of skin.)

Another concern is making it vaccine/antidote proof. It might make sense to create an edited Herpes or HIV or something of that sort rather than start fresh with a blank slate.

Would it be possible to create create nanotechnology that would make germ-line modifications within an individuals productive organs (sperm/ovum)?

Example:

Is it possible?

What if a virus infects only pregnant women while targeting their milk composition so that past a certain age where the lactose tolerance gene kicks in, those who have it survive?
By that I mean infecting babies straight from the tap.

That, or have it be made airborne.

That sounds too dangerous. The kikes stole the Nuclear Bomb and threw it over Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
If the same thing happens again, then you wake up in a world which mass-produces kikes in Africa, China, Arabia and South America, all of which would ask for reparations for the Holocaust.
Imagine having to babysit a few billion kikes, since white people would be kept alive.

Alright, while we're at it would anyone like to discuss how we divide up Africa in this new age?

Here's my suggestion

Attached: Borders of new Colonial Africa.png (2222x2579, 433.01K)

Just turn it into a continent-wide nature reserve.
So wypipo can go on safaris and explore the jungle, and we can save all the cool endangered animals and maintain the forests for better air quality and shit like that.

The fuck happened in Argentina?
Aren't they supposed to be descended from Europeans?
Also, I'm surprised Switzerland is even that high considering they're a bunch of cow farmers

That's a damn big nature preserve.
Fair enough.

What sounds too dangerous about it? Doing this would negate the necessity for violence/genocide, and instead provide an alternative solution to the "diversity" problem.

Now, it could be delivered via vaccination, to ensure everyone is affected.

Srsly, what part of backfires didn't you understand?

By that logic we should no absolutely nothing at all.
Only then will we be sure that nothing will backfire

What if Zig Forums crowdsources this virus?

Make this a reoccurring thread like /virusgeneral/?

Each Zig Forumsack can contribute to the following (and more) topics:
1. How to spread the virus?
a) Initial release
b) Airborne/methods

2. Viral design
a) Gene targeting
b) Dormancy/incubation
c) RNA sequences needed
d) Useful RNA snippets

3. How to create the virus in the lab
a) Materials
b) Safety
c) Getting access/isolating existing viruses
d) Literature review

intechopen.com/books/respiratory-disease-and-infection-a-new-insight/pathogenesis-of-viral-respiratory-infection

Fair enough.

I was genuinely thinking about doing biochem to try and do this kind of thing.
I ended up choosing engineering instead.
There are multiple avenues anyway.
Imagine drones or robots flying around, scanning people's faces for Aryan phenotypes, and liquidating anyone above a certain melanin threshold.
That would be fucking hilarious.

One thing that would be dangerous here is if there was a virus that targeted those who were lactose intolerant, it would be mean that billions of humans would be infected, which would be an awful lot of viruses, an awful lot of replication, and an awful lot of mutation.
If viruses can jump between species, from pig or bird to human for example, then it would be very likely for the virus to jump from targeting humans who are lactose intolerant, to targeting those who are not lactose intolerant.
Meaning everyone would die.
Sure, it would be very efficient, but it would also be very dangerous and I think there would be a high risk of it getting out of control.

Could work for some people but…

archive.fo/k5g5b
Phenotypes sometimes overlap:
Dinaric armenoid
Nordid Irano-Nordid

Etc.

We assume that the progress of the virus would be halted by a vaccine before it killed off all the niggers. This isn't meant to be a perfect worldwide extinction event, just something to work as population control and bring the population balance back closer to 1930s levels (in addition to improving white demographics in white countries). In other words: let it get out of control.

That’s not entirely true, viruses very much so rely on carbohydrates.
Common among all viruses is a necessity to be internalizes into the cell through receptor mediated endocytosis. Often (but not always) membrane anchored receptor proteins have very prominent carbohydrate chains attached to them.
Further virus genomes themselves encode for viral specific glycoproteins:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_envelope

Unfortunately none of these thing involve gastrointestinal lactase enzyme. If you are thinking I’m this regard it’s easier to target the presence of something with a virus than the absence of something. A great example of this is HIV. It’s prettt well established that a very significant chuck of whites lack a cell receptor (I think CCR5, might be CD4, forget) that make them resistant to developing AIDS. A smaller but still significant population of whites are totally immune because they are homozygous for lack of this receptor. It is actually related to the Bubonic plague as the bacterium Yersinia Pestis uses the same receptor to infect cells and caused a selective pressure toward not having this receptor.

So try to figure out something they have that we lack. That’s a better bet
Furthermore other races do have the lactase enzyme it just shuts off at 5 years old or so. Ours doesn’t

That’s not how skin color works. Besides then all you could do is kill off those particular skin cells. Viruses are high-cell specific

Blood group A
Genetic diversity. (Europeans are closely related, other groups like black and arabs are more diverse apparently.)

Attached: v3v23v23.png (300x165, 13.24K)

But that kills everyone else as well…

Pretty sure this hypothetical Artificial Intelligence would be more intelligent than the average American

A better development than letting the world rot with the jews' degeneracy. Either the world is put in the control of white men, or there shall be no race alive.

Excuse me? Did they think Iceland was part of Greenland or something?

Better map

Attached: LP_alleles_Liebert_et_al_2017.png (3033x1989, 923.73K)

No Rhodesia?

Attached: 57f6f3056ec83402c6504881ce9c5f903fc6df107198c4041fb03fe46b7d53a8.jpg (900x896 243.03 KB, 147.24K)

pics related.

it should be divided up mostly through war, obviously.

Attached: krishna cow milk.jpg (337x343 101.33 KB, 61.75K)

Are there even any Rhodesians left?

No more brother wars.
That would literally destroy Europe.

There.
I even gave them sea access.

Attached: New Borders for Colonial Africa.png (2222x2579, 118.16K)

Attached: 5115326156.gif (450x330, 1.69M)

This is my first attempt at dividing up a continent, but here goes nothing.

Note:
1. The Bantu Enclosure is more like a zoo, with less Bantu niggers than native wildlife, and those Bantus being mostly confined to tribal villages that are subject to helicopter safaris.

2. Libya is there to honor Muammar Gaddafi's name

3. Kemet is the result of Kekist development and serves as staging ground for non-jewed archaeological digs

Attached: Africa Division.png (1936x2125, 241.67K)

How can this be explained? It seems strangely transient also, sometimes I'll eat tons of soft cheese or condensed milk and have no problems, and other times a single box of Kraft mac and cheese will keep me on the shitter for hours.

Why?

There's more than just OP with that delusional fantasy.

Go back to kikechan nigger.

Why so defensive?

Khoi-San don't need the whole southern Africa. The land should belong to a Boer republic with independent Bantu reservations.

Attached: DpC5_0iVsAABOWv.jpg (1084x684, 98.81K)

It's less than a quarter of their historical territorial extent. Besides, it's mostly wildlife that is the priority.

If you going for there, we should make a virus that affect everyone without Neanthertal DNA or the second Eve

You're an awful lot more generous than I am. I didn't even consider giving the blacks any land.
It's not that I'm cruel of bloody minded. It's just that blacks regularly treat me and my people with so little respect and basic human consideration that I have no doubt that if they could exterminate us completely and steal everything that we have, they would without a second thought.
Worse still, they probably would opt to do so in the cruelest and most vindictive way possible.

Maybe African Bantus are different. Idk. I've never been to Africa. All I know is what they're doing to my brothers in South Africa and what they've done to my brothers in Rhodesia.

Anyway, that seems like a fair map. An independant Kemet and Libya might serve as a balance of power for Italian influence and maybe even French in the region.

Thing of the border less like the sprawling extent of Bantu mudhuts, and mor like a gateway to a wilderness region with a few scattered villages of bipedal apes. The plan is to leave them to live the hunter-gatherer lifestyle of a quarter million years ago in the past.

As a lactose intolerant person I approve of this message.

That's understandable.
It actually would be healthier for them anyway.
I for one would be very interested in what kind of states they would form on their own. If I were in charge of administrating this vast territory, I would genuinely enforce a "no interference" policy for science. This kind of thing fascinates me to no end.
Obviously I would allow lots of anthropological expiditions to track and catalogue the various polities and cultures that developed in the Bantu-Enclosureas so as to better track the development of the African tribes.

With such a vast coast-line, one problem we'd run into is the possibility of weapons smuggling to coastal tribes by entrepenuing White gun runners (I have confidence that keeping them in this region would not be a problem).
While it is a dog eat dog world, it would be very unfair for coastal tribes to constantly out-gun interior tribes. This would spoil the natural development of tribal groups.

Helicopter-raid the warlords that get dakka. It'd be a blast, and I'm sure some folks would pay top-dollar for a flight.

THANK YOU MODS FOR LEAVING ANOTHER DUMBASS LARP THREAD UP
I'm really loving the comments by idiots who have no clue how viruses or DNA works.

Attached: polvol.png (700x278, 231.62K)

That would be a constant struggle. Even the Rhodesians couldn't maintain order in their small country. West Africa is a vast place.

Anyway, because I am insane, I made a topographical version with realistic borders for this map.

Attached: Anon's Map with geography.png (2663x2639, 3.02M)

Kill all children forever? Sounds like a plan my man. I hope that none of you actually are going into biological weapons.

Shit dude, nice job. But looking at topography, it might be better to move the Bantu-Rhodesia border northwards so the mountains can give a better separation.

Getting guns doesn't mean they'll transform from tribal villages to USSR-backed Red Tide assailants like what the OG Rhodesia went up against. But, this is all assuming ships wouldn't be patrolling the waters to avoid this nonsense. Either way, naval interdiction or helicopter-raids will be a source of valuable real-world experience for governing parties.

I know of Europeans who won’t touch our food when they are here on vacation becuase they say it is little more than poison.
STOP EATING SHITTY FOOD user…make your own Mac and Cheese if you have to have it.

What your looking for is foxdie. A virus that kills people of a certain genetic code so it only kills your target

Thanks, user.

Agreed.
I was thinking just that actually. Perhaps anchoring the border along the Cameroon Line. This is a volcanic region anyway so it would make a Mordor tire epic border. Then it can snake down the low hills and anchor once again along the northern branches of the Congo river. A nice geographic border. Interestingly, this region of Cameroon is the English speaking region and they are oppressed by the French speaking majority. It would be quite ironic if our border alteration wiped out their hated French-speaking oppressors and made them king of the hill… pun intended.
Such a border alteration would also make my job as administrator easier as it reduces a very marshy coastline by a few hundred miles.
The really funny thing about this map is it turns out that Greater Abyssinia actually lost some of their western provinces. Kek

Personally, as administrator I would just leave them be and focus on naval interdiction. It would be impossible to fully prevent them from getting access to guns. There are already millions floating around this region anyway.
In contrast to my willingness to exterminate them completely, I would not want to mess with their development by drone striking them every other day just to knock out weapons factories. Only to deter aggression, should they ever seek to act aggressively towards us. Which would be unlikely as they would stand to gain nothing.

Oh, also as retaliation if they ever harm a White anthropologist. That would lead to a carpet bombing.

There.
Border adjusted.

Attached: Anon's Map with geography.png (2663x2639, 3.02M)

It's therapeutic to optimize administrative efficiency by letting Mother Nature bear some burden. But it wasn't my intention to deprive Abyssinia of any current Ethiopian provinces - as they were to own the Horn of Africa

I'm sure they'd forgive you.
After all, they got a coastline back. They can populate the former Somali land with the Ethiopians the Kemet Empire displaced.
A new frontier.

Aren't there important historical sites in those provinces? Such a change in hands may be harmful to them.

Easier to simply exterminate them and be done with the whole shitshow. I am not entirely certain why you people love to be kiked with ‘tolerance’ for your enemies. It really is confusing because one of these days one of you is going to put your dick inside one of these subhumans chimpanzees and make another ‘bantu’ experiment with your sperm. Wash rinse repeat? And the whole jew/nigger expiriemnet starts all over again…and it is not like I don’t know what I am talking about, the Bible clear points to the inbreeding of niggers and jews into the ‘preistly Line’ when Mannasah becomes the high priest for the Danites after Moses kicks the bucket. Kikes are part niggers and you all want this SHITSHOW TO CONTINUE rather than deal with it once and for all. COMPLETELY. FINALLY. No niggers = no more kikes. Seems like an easy solution to me..

Seems to me you could achieve the same effect with a virus that targets people who live in their own faeces.

No idea.

I doubt that. First of all, niggers never inhabited northern Egypt or Canaan (Palestine). So where and how would this have even happened?
As for mating with niggers, I cannot speak for others but I find them repulsive and I'm spoken for anyway.
I'm just interested in the development of nations for historical and scientific reasons.

Opinion discarded.

It's written in python, and can only identify "nigger", "gorilla", and "white" from mugshots. it can't separate whites yet and can't tell the difference from behind.

Checked
Nice
kek yeah man the possibilities are endless and funny

Adolf mit uns.

yfw you realize zog has already infected you with a virus carrying CRISPR which turns up the estrogen in white males, and the testosterone in everyone else.

My guess is, they're using the DNA sequencing companies (23 and Me, etc) to both verify that the changes have been made, and to target people who are found to be immune.

One of the things scientists freely admit they can do with CRISPR is eradicate mosquitoes. They do it by making them sterile, or they can make them only able to have female children, for example.

So given that this is possible, if you haven't already realized that they'll one day use it on you, then you aren't paying attention.

Once they've reduced the population of people (namely white people) who are an actual threat to them (who might realize what has been done to them and strike back - decisively) my guess is, they'll use CRISPR to make everyone else only able to give birth to girls. That is the perfect way to safely extinguish a race. That last generation of males isn't going to fight back, because they're going to be surrounded by women - they'll actually literally be very happy, even though they're the last generation.

Viruses don't work that way, it would be easier to genetically modify a bacteria like legionaires.

t. biologist with papers published for flettner bomblet dispersion methods of RBC weapons

Because you don't want to know their own history from their own mouth? Moses bred with a chimpanzee woman and his brother and sister were really pissed about it. Later his animal offspring became the 'cohen' for the most powerful tribe in Israel.

Look it is hands down proof from their own mouths that they are niggers, why do you think they have such a hardon for niggers?

They race mix with niggers and fuck them as slaves…the entire 1,400 year history of arabs and jews in Africa was all about raping niggers…that is why their IQ is so low user. They fucked themselves to an 84 IQ (look at PRINTED IQ sources NOT THE INTERNET for the real IQ of the kikes)…they love fucking monkeys…as repulsive to us as it is, they are equally attracted to their own chimpanzee kind.

How is it that you guys are unable to see the patterns of behavior that is EXACTLY the same between kikes and niggers? Their culture is the same, their religion is the same, their behavior is the same (parasitic gibs)…everything about them tells you that they are 100% straight up niggers and you don't get it. Probably because you have a nigger IQ as well.

WE MUST USE BIOLOGICALS ON THEM FIRST ANONS…WE MUST BE THE ONLY ONES STANDING. ONCE THE BIOWEAPONS ARE RELEASED THERE IS ONLY GOING TO BE ONE RACE THAT SURVIVES…PLEASE DON'T CUCK OUT ON ME ANONS…PLEASE 14/88

tbh don't bother targeting, there's too many npc's to justify it. just make an incurable hominin destroyer and release it periodically during your world tour of nonwhite areas.

unleash deathfluenza-chan and start the pandeathademic.

Nice try kike. /pol is a board of peace.

It is going to be a board of Rest In Peace if Europeans don't WAKE THE FUCK UP and start taking action to secure their future.

You're paid to post here.

It's called milk you dipshit

it's epic

There's a difference between taking action, and going way fucking overboard and scheming on how to develop a pathogen that kills every nonwhite in existence. This isn't natural at all, unless everybody supporting this is fucking unhinged.

Are you mentally stable, user?

It is totally natural. The second that the entire world invaded our nations and began to parasite on us they were fair game. All is fair in love and war user. First off, do you think that tech is going to increase in volatility or decrease in volatility in the near future? Now take look at the subhumans that we gave tech to like the nigger pakis…they actually worship the nukes that they have as gods, they transport them around in little cubes and pray to them as god (Allah Akbar) so given that the niggers are 1 billion and those subhumans have almost completely taken over your entire nation including the biochem weapons, how long until one of them, by planning or incompetence releases the plague that exterminates all Europeans? You are drowning in a sea of human sewage and you WON'T FUCKING FIGHT BACK!!! GOD DAMN YOU, THEY AREN'T YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS, THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO PILLAGE YOUR FUCKING NATION AND GODDAMN EXTERMINATE YOU…You RETARDED FUCKING IDIOTS.

When you give what is the equivalent of an animal the power of life and death do you think they are going to have any appreciation for what they are holding? Do niggers seem careful or capable of handling a gun for example and that can only kill a limited number of niggers or innocent bystanders or maybe one of our elderly Europeans as a sporting event. Look if you can't see the future you are going to BE EXTERMINATED BY SUBHUMAN FILTH. There is only one option in the near future and it is THEM or US…there is no other option. The subhumans are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of handling the technology that the kikes handed over to them for 'money'.

You have lost your fucking mind with this pathological altruism if you think things are going to end any way other than badly…

Attached: shitskin terrorist blows himself up.gif (400x283, 4.36M)

You sure do jump the gun, sperg. Of course things are going to end badly. But 8/pol isn't going to create a fucking pathogen. This is just a liability, and a fucking honeypot in the making. Open your fucking eyes.

Then what are you worried about? QUIT FUCKING DISCOURAGING PEOPLE and let them dream about the way to deal with the invasion of our homelands and the genocide of our people. One of the silent lurkers might have the answer and they don't even have to speak or reveal themselves at all. One of them is going to understand that there is only ONE FUTURE for ONE RACE/SPECIES of humanity, no others and one of them will act on it, and then the future and the whole planet will belong to them alone.

Get the fuck out of here with that satanic bullshit. Anybody with a two braincells can rub them together and understand why this isn't a good fucking idea. Keep dreaming about mass extermination while I work on bettering myself and our race. This thread is subversive.

Attached: Choice.gif (8944x6126, 6.37M)

Dude calm down.
This is a LARP thread.
We're not hurting anyone. And it's not Satanic to want revenge for the injustices that are regularly done to us.

Attached: Metal bands per million.jpg (960x960, 96.56K)

see >>12859363
But I'm the one that should calm down? What the fuck is wrong with you. Go LARP as a real National Socialist for once.

You are a fucking retard. There is not going to be any bettering of your race when you are all fucking dead.
THESE AREN'T YOUR GODDAMN FRIENDS…THEY ARE YOUR FUCKING ENEMIES YOU RETARD.

Also, Zig Forums can't be 'ineffective' and a honeypot at the same time user. FIGURE IT OUT. PICK ONE YOU RETARDED FUCK AND GO WITH IT YOU STUPID KIKE.

Not only are Europeans/Whites going to be looking into biological weapons but I am encouraging them to look into chemical weapons as well. We need to exterminate subhuman filth on a massive scale to secure our future.

Attached: rotherham.jpeg (938x714, 191.02K)

I won't have to LARP as anything when my enemies are all dead. I will live quietly farming and taking care of animals and my trees in a EUROPEAN HOMEWORLD where we are the dominate caretakers of the entire Earth. It will take a long time to repair the damages that the subhumans and kikes have done to this planet.

You're definitely unhinged user.

pic related

Attached: anon.jpg (664x1203, 176.44K)

Posta 12 year old Nazi shit

Think whatever you like user. No skin off my nose. You should probably die with the people you are allied with (our enemies) don't you think, since you value THEM over US? I think that would be appropriate. Also I don't really care what recreational activities you get up to on your weekends user.

To any and all tards that would actually make biological weapons: Fuck off. You'll inevitably fuck off and doom the human race, just use metal and fire like normal people.

This user gets it.

They are already made and they will be used. SUCK IT UP FAGGOTS.

That's a brilliant idea also me as a Dutchman who has no problems with lactose at all I will be perfectly fine.

You need to think about this with a little more finesse user. A virus connected to lactose might end up killing our own infants. It needs to be something that is attracted to a specific genetic marker or series of markers…if I figure it out it would be ideal to have it key off parasitic behavior and wipe out all homos, subhumans, niggers, and kikes at the same time as well as all the parasitic Europeans or people who display these tendencies. Something like the parasitic gene or something that senses that propensity within the human brain and causes an instant hemorrhage. Targeting specific brain structure that is parasitic would fix the planet and cause instant death to anyone who has that genetic lottery, from infants to the elderly…that would take care of it. We would end up liquidating the parasitic rich and the parasitic poor in one fell swoop. Perfect.

Restoration N O W

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.54K)