What's the general concensus on Osama Bin Laden /po/?

The (((western world))) is taught that Osama was the evil mastermind behind 9/11 despite the FBI and even Dick Cheney admitting that their was no such evidence to support this conclusion. 9/11 was used as justification for "the war on terror" and its agenda had many tentacles, (Saudi Arabia, Israel, America, Al Qaeda…) the core part of this NeoLibCon agenda was to vilify Muslims and to justify the invasion o Iraq and continued war in Afghanistan. These internationalist entities, supported by the (((U.N.))) spread sectarian violence in the Middle East to benefit Israel and ensure their "Greater Israel" project — Deadly coexistence exists within all western governments to protect some shithole Apartheid ethno-state government for the "chosen ones," usually backed by the cucked Evangelical wing of the fifth column. Osama himself was an asset of the CIA during the insurgency against the Soviets, but we can assume that later on he became too much of a liability and had to be eliminated
OBL:"We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel."
"They rip us of our wealth and of our resources and of our oil. Our religion is under attack. They kill and murder our brothers. They compromise our honor and our dignity and dare we utter a single word of protest against the injustice, we are called terrorists. This is compounded injustice."
"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom. This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the US is not uttering a single word. "
"We believe the American administration represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the Ministry of Exterior and the Ministry of Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world, especially the Islamic world. American presence in the Gulf provides support to the Jews and protects their rear. And while millions of Americans are homeless and destitute and live in abject poverty, their government is busy occupying our land and building new settlements and helping Israel build new settlements in the point of departure for our Prophet's midnight journey to the seven heavens. America throws her own sons in the land of the two Holy Mosques for the sake of protecting Jewish interests."
youtube.com/watch?v=BlQU2O27QKg
youtu.be/IZla9UQUM_s?t=18

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x587 45.16 KB, 20.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
english.aljazeera.net/English/archive/archive?ArchiveId=7403
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing
dw.com/en/some-see-rift-as-al-qaeda-reportedly-appoints-interim-leader/a-15090847
bahaiteachings.org/how-bahais-view-hindus-krishna-and-monotheism
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/climatechange/7104143/Osama-bin-Laden-enters-global-warming-debate.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_and_Emperors
archive.is/tPjtU
archive.is/RMLgL
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,395242,00.html
algemeiner.com/2019/02/17/new-york-times-claims-osama-bin-laden-motivated-by-news-coverage-of-displaced-palestinians/
weeklystandard.com/thomas-joscelyn/osama-bin-laden-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theorist
globalresearch.ca/the-bin-ladens-the-bushes-and-911-a-former-us-president-meets-osamas-brother-not-subject-to-anti-terrorism-legislation/5582436
theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_binladen02.htm
web.archive.org/web/20071211033422/http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/081499.mp3
todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wlH53_8ieE0]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
You are deadly, you rama rama
Gonna get caught like Bin Laden Osama

kek I'm retarded

Petrol sniffing will wipe out the Aboriginals, inshallah.

Attached: kfc-bin-laden-halal-chicken.jpg (575x480, 33.26K)

Jews hated him so he was probably an alright fella

Attached: 1123425124.png (455x342, 272.34K)

People be like, "Osama was an American puppet, he was a camel fucker" and i be over here like "my nigga osama had feelings and we are actively ignoring them." personally, i have come to this same conclusion.

Attached: 635565-osama.jpg (700x400, 92.81K)

What if he just wanted to make Saudi Arabia great again?

It's possible, but not in the context you're implying. Osama expressed his hatred of the (((Wahhabi))) royal family multiple times.
Source:english.aljazeera.net/English/archive/archive?ArchiveId=7403
After Saudi Arabia allowed American troops into their soil after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, Osama was infuriated. He offered to send mujahideen forces to defend his homeland but the Saudis were content with the Americans. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) were not happy with this, and it is alleged that under Osama's wishes attacks were carried out against the Saudi state. Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing
Also, see attached– A letter Osama wrote personally to the ruling clerics of the Saudi Arabian government.

Sounds like they need to build a wall and make yemen pay for it.

Osama was actually an ethnic Yemeni and did not support AQ operations there. He considered it too reactionary.
Source:dw.com/en/some-see-rift-as-al-qaeda-reportedly-appoints-interim-leader/a-15090847
Also see attached, Osama's personal belief that forming an Islamic State in Yemen was a bad idea. Spoiler: AQ ignored him anyways and formed a state there.

Any dune coon that Obongo himself wanted to kill must've been a great guy.

Plenty of good dune coons out there. Saddam, Assad, Gaddafi, Nasser…..

Attached: 1252662.jpg (207x315, 14.76K)

Im just shitposting and you are replying with proper facts and information.
I hope someone finds what you posted useful.

Learn to greentext, nigger.
Otherwise bump.

Islam and Christianity and both brainwashing cults meant to make a person destroy their previous, ancient religions, as well as make them abandon blood ties in exchange for ideological ties.

Be careful, Muslims and Christians. The Matrix has you.

True to an extent, this is why Hitler preached Positive Christianity and expressed a desire to align with Islamists against the globalist world order. Check out his relationship with Amin al-Husseini. Also there's different branches of Islam and Christianity you realize? One as such….
bahaiteachings.org/how-bahais-view-hindus-krishna-and-monotheism

Attached: 2012-12-141.jpg (720x566, 354.8K)

Whoops meant to tag this nigger

ObL did nothing wrong

Attached: sand-people-911.jpg (780x537 48.23 KB, 94.43K)

What a Saga that would be!

Shit I didn't know it would actually work.

The Western regimes and the government of the United States of America bear the blame for what might happen. If their people do not wish to be harmed inside their very own countries, they should seek to elect governments that are truly representative of them and that can protect their interests. …
The enmity between us and the Jews goes far back in time and is deep rooted. There is no question that war between the two of us is inevitable. For this reason it is not in the interest of Western governments to expose the interests of their people to all kinds of retaliation for almost nothing. It is hoped that people of those countries will initiate a positive move and force their governments not to act on behalf of other states and other sects. This is what we have to say and we pray to Allah to preserve the nation of Islam and to help them drive their enemies out of their land.
He really makes you think.

Attached: 1988-Osama-bin-Laden-sits-001.jpg (691x480, 17.12K)

Yeah, I don't mind these goys if they really want to fight. As long as they stay in their holy land hell hole and attack invaders over there. They must know by now western states give 0 fucks for the good of their nations, so randomly attacking sheeple doesn't do shit. Islam clouds their judgment as Christianity does here, so they don't see the Jew as the real enemy and attack Israel, even though they do acknowledge the kike is an enemy. He's right. fucking. there. and they don't attack him. Then they get scapegoated and blown away for not going on the attack and reigning hell on the Jew.

Attached: whole.jpg (1024x543, 53.71K)

Hezbollah are currently the main ones fighting against Jewish influence…. AQ itself has been upstaged in this aspect. Iran and Syria are the two main players in currently resisting the axis of evil made up by Saudi Arabia, Israel, America, Turkey, and all its other terrorist states/regional allies.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/climatechange/7104143/Osama-bin-Laden-enters-global-warming-debate.html

>"Chomsky was right when he pointed to a resemblance between American policies and the approach of mafia gangs," he said. "Those are the real terrorists."
Shout out to >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_and_Emperors

Attached: 1989-Osama-Bin-Laden-in-A-012.jpg (737x480, 30.67K)

Let's remind the newfags that for years, the CIA pretended that Osama had been killed during the early bombings in Afghanistan and the media disregarded his later released tapes as hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

No doubt videos were forged and lookalikes stoked fear for cynical reasons (namely election related) but personally I believe Osama was indeed assassinated by U.S. forces. Now, whether it was done in the way we are told to believe, I do not know.

Attached: 1.jpg (720x400, 80.3K)

How is he origami related?

Are you referring to the Illuminati?

I want to backtrack a little and say I acknowledge the work some are doing over there, despite the powers arrayed against them. I can't be too critical, but I won't stand for their brothers invading my country either, which is sacred to me not because of our businesses and churches, but because the blood price my forefathers paid to tame her is incalculable.

The more I've read, the less I fear or even hate muslims. I don't like their religion as Traditionalists do, but I don't hate them. Its obvious the jew fears muslims and christians uniting against their shared enemy, so they have us invading each other's lands to perpetuate the war.

Bin Laden was an CIA pawn asset gone rogue.

Read his letter to america, im kinda shocked they let such a redpilled thing out to the public
archive.is/tPjtU

CIA asset.

A reasonable man, rare. But nevertheless, you realize that the refugee problem a.k.a. white genocide is engineered by globalist bourgeois banker Jews…. The Libya, Syria, African conflicts (thanks to the right wing militant Zionists and their Neoconservative/liberal allies) have resulted in blowblack. Yes, Jews fear a Muslim/Christian alliance and there is evidence of Muslims and Jews rising up together to fight against Israel (Lebanese resistance) but the issue are the hardcore (((Islamists))) who advocate deportation of all Christians from Muslim lands and who often coordinate with the globalist entities for cynical reasons.

True.

He was, until the Saudis allowed the Americans onto their soil. If anything, Osama's superiors were CIA assets not the man himself shortly before 9/11 and certainly afterwards.

Osama was Based & Siegepilled.

Attached: DarkForeigner.png (786x1017 844.39 KB, 564.45K)

The House of Saud is Jewish and Bin Laden was Mossad.

==Osama bin Laden's hard drive files== Home movies, propaganda, anime and video games
archive.is/RMLgL

This is a short sighted viewpoint. Did he indirectly serve imperialist agendas, yes. But he was a full blown Mossad agent? Nonsense. Osama was too much of a loose cannon and was dealt with accordingly after his use to fuel the "War On Terror" ran out (symbolized by ISIS overtaking AQ in popularity.) No doubt House of Saud is Jewish though.

(checked)
I do. That was a real awakening for me, and so I wanted to learn more. I do expect muslims to hate their invaders as much as we do ours, and that the majority of that hatred must fall on the heads of the jews working our peoples against each other. Traitors like our governments,
(((Wahabbists))), and (((Zionist Christians))) get the rope.

The only correct post in this thread

stop acting like a kike

Sorry but being aware of geopolitical realities isn't "being a kike", putting the wool over your eyes however is kike enabling.
>content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,395242,00.html
>algemeiner.com/2019/02/17/new-york-times-claims-osama-bin-laden-motivated-by-news-coverage-of-displaced-palestinians/
>weeklystandard.com/thomas-joscelyn/osama-bin-laden-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theorist

In what universe are these statements from the mouth of a Mossad agent?

Attached: saddam.jpg (666x500, 140.46K)

Whoops meant to tag this ignorant shitposter

Attached: OsamaBinLadenMultipleFaces.jpg (595x329, 33.2K)

Coincidentally the last image is the one in which Osama was found to be admitting involvement in the attacks. However, in the authenticated videos Osama outright denied being involved. He however did admit to "incitement" of terrorism in America but did not vocalize his planning of the event.

Attached: 1989-Osama-Bin-Laden-walk-004.jpg (577x480, 17.77K)

This is Osama bin Laden on vacation with his family in Sweden, 1971, when he was 14.

The Bin Ladens did big business with the Bush family since 1960. They were frequent guests at the Bush family summer retreat in Louisiana. The question I have is; did Osama ever visit the Bush family compound with his family? We know his brother was having breakfast with GHWB in New York City on the morning of 911 along with the head of Pakistan's ISI.
Lest we forget, one day before the 9/11 attacks [as well as on the morning of 9/11, the dad of the sitting President of the United States of America, George Herbert Walker Bush was meeting none other than Shafiq bin Laden, the brother of the alleged terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

It was a routine business meeting on September 10-11, no conflict of interest, no relationship to the 9/11 attacks which allegedly were carried out on the orders of Shafiq’s brother Osama, no FBI investigation into the links between the Bush and bin Laden families.

What is presented below is a factual account. Confirmed by the Washington Post, “fellow investors” of the Carlyle Group including Osama’s brother Shafiq bin Laden and Dubya’s dad former President George H. W. Bush met in the plush surroundings of New York’s Ritz-Carlton Hotel on September 10-11, 2001. Their business encounter under the auspices of the Carlyle Group was unfortunately interrupted on September 11 by the 9/11 attacks.

It didn’t help that as the World Trade Center burned on Sept. 11, 2001, the news interrupted a Carlyle business conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel here attended by a brother of Osama bin Laden [Shafiq bin Laden]. Former president Bush [senior], a fellow investor, had been with him at the conference the previous day. (Greg Schneider, Pairing the Powerful With the Rich, Washington Post, March 16, 2003)

globalresearch.ca/the-bin-ladens-the-bushes-and-911-a-former-us-president-meets-osamas-brother-not-subject-to-anti-terrorism-legislation/5582436

And isn't it odd, but the Hinkley family were close friends and business partners with the Bush family since 1960 as well.

Attached: 1-5.jpg (634x471 302.26 KB, 135.65K)

It was mostly to benefit Saudi Arabia. Its funny how much burgers are devoted defenders of their pet arabs.

The Saudi royal family were imposed on arabia by the British ruling elite during WWI. That was T.E. Lawrence (of Arabia) that did that. The house of Saud were Kuwaiti merchants, crypto jews.

Saudi Arabia are controlled by Zionists and the Wahabbi family themselves have largely Jewish roots. So, it's a redundant point.

Two months before 911 Osama was in a Dubai hospital receiving kidney dialysis. He was visited by the local CIA agent.

theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

Rule 4. Reported.

9/11 was an economic disaster for wall-street and in the long run it caused up to a trillion dollars in damage. Whether or not Osama was involved or a patsy, he was glad it happened because overall it contributed to his motive to stoke Anti-Americanism amongst Muslims and Arabs, and ultimately it aided him in his vision to cause the downfall of America, the new Roman Empire. The twin towers, a symbol for human rights, equality, and economic significance, destroyed in an instant. Overlapping agendas allowed for this event to happen….. But the events that followed 9/11 clearly show the ideological differences between the big dogs at work in the political stage. The Carlyle connection is interesting though, and Osama was even found to have "Loose Change," a 9/11 conspiracy video, within his compound possessions following his illegal assassination by America.

Attached: Amazon.png (770x609, 508.84K)

Attached: 676b351a285e59fcfcd8a109408d472554d72ef2de74c3d4d3641756d52b2dc9.jpg (501x585, 174.65K)

My sides…

Yes, that's how the Americans viewed it. Boy were they in for a surprise!

nigga what

Al-Zawahiri – who formed al-Qaida with Osama bin Laden – said: “We know his [al-Baghdadi’s] background, he has been in the Mossad for over 18 years.
"He is subverting Islam to destroy Islam in the hearts of Muslims.
“Muslims must not be fooled by this Zionist project to take control of the resources of the Middle East.”

Attached: ISISfedCIAmeme.jpg (732x648 629.02 KB, 135.19K)

Based bomberman

Know your enemy.

Attached: images (72)

Geeezus Zig Forums I guess I have to excuse some of the posts here based on probably over half of the board was in elementary school when all this shit went down.
Bottom line the US is no stranger to manufacturing an evil doer of the day to promote whatever agenda they are trying to push on the public.
Whether it is April Glaspie (bush the evil ambassador) telling Iraq that the dispute between them and Kuwait (slant drilling Iraqi oil fields) is nothing the US will intervene in. Then next thing you know Iraq is dumping babies out of hospital incubators, as told to us by a ringer in congressional testimony. There is no bottom to what they will cook up for our greatest ally in the ME.

Look at the pics they were published everywhere to promote OBL is pure evil and we need war on terror now. The third pic is OBL funeral notice he had severe kidney problems and needed dialysis, I am pretty much convinced he died in 2002 but that fact could never be released because it would not serve the interests of the neocohens. There was also the Paki Woman PM that blurted out he was dead and killed months later.

This is the Carol Valentine interview with OBL it is getting really hard to find, of course it got zero response from the jew press when it first came out.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_binladen02.htm

Attached: original-article-bin-laden-obituary1.jpg (1200x744 97.97 KB, 621.49K)

Thanks for posting these cutaway plans of Al Quaeda mountain fortresses. I remember when they came out with this shit in all the magazines. I was thinking about this garbage just yesterday and wishing I'd grabbed copies of it way back when. It's pretty amusing stuff or would be if it weren't for all the poor suckers that got their faces burned off by an IED in the wars they were used to start.

Here is Dr. William Pierce's take on Osama Bin Ladeen

web.archive.org/web/20071211033422/http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/081499.mp3
(((youtube))) has censored almost all William pierce videos.

Sauce on the video?

It's authenticated that he said it. A previous user linked the interview in which the words were said >bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_binladen02.htm
Also the same quote shoes up on this informative website >todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm
If I find a video of him saying it however I will link it, these videos are damn near impossible to find.

CIA asset.

ctrl+f
"Tim Osman"
no results.
mfw

Attached: _you_cunts.jpg (1280x857, 110.28K)

His story should be a good lesson for all the aspiring controlled opposition leaders out there. Kikes take no prisoners, and you will stop being useful to them sooner or later.

I posted what they said he had this is what they actually found.

Attached: _54162724_raw_torabora_getty.jpg (1023x575 13.43 KB, 83.21K)

Tim was one impersonator, this does not mean he was Osama the whole time.

I heard he now lives in a pineapple.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17.41K)

Yea he's pretty much spot on. You can get this sort of opinion from Russian connected sites like globalresearch. It's really just your average outsider's view who is living on the other side of the ZOG bubble. IIRC didn't Osama recommend some books on zio subversion to Americans right after 9/11. And I always wondered about the believability of any Arabic tapes our news show us. No reason to trust their word on them unless you know his language yourself. Actually sort of a whitepill knowing how fake their clown world really is. The facade is pretty thin.

Woke.

Yup, Osama rebelled against the modern world and paid for it.

Attached: images (74).jpeg (449x683, 32.18K)

That wasn't how I viewed them. I never even thought about them, until they were knocked down, and then I just wanted revenge for the dead. I give a shit about the buildings, maybe Jew Yawkuhs thought they were all those things.

MUSLIMS ARE YOU ALLIES GOY

White Nationalism…as kosher as it gets.

bahaha… didn't know he was a climate shill. Obama's CIA really jumped the shark with this script. Didn't they have anyone proofread this crap?

gonna need some citations on this. The media never calls shit a conspiracy theory unless it goes against their narrative. Osama being alive is perfectly aligned with the more war themes they've constantly been pushing.

Bin Laden is single handy responsible for the death of Liberalism. If not for him then Liberal Democracy would've been the end all and be all of Human History.

Either a CIA employee, or a CIA puppet.

Osama is not alive. This is Zionist propoganda meant to distract people away from the truth.

pic related

Attached: memeri.jpg (258x196, 9.8K)

Was Osama /ourguy/ this whole time?

Jews did 9/11

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (731x607 564.03 KB, 758.47K)

Correct.
[youtube.com/watch?v=wlH53_8ieE0]

*ahem*

911 was a Mossad coup d'etat of the USA.

That is my preferred way of saying it. It somewhat dodges the entire "antisemitism" nonsense where the blame gets distributed to some little boy in shorts smuggling turnips through NAZI lines. It was arranged by Trotskyite terrorist technical experts facilitated by an immense networks of fanatic child fucking scum.

Imagine being an optics cuck.

Attached: 1547892591602-1.png (793x380, 449.36K)

Tim Osman was Osama's codename you faggot ass glownigger

Seconding this, and he wasn't the only one. A small number of Israeli writers were on the ball in the early years of 1992-1994 and were forgotten. J. Millard Burr rediscovered it but was ignored. What happened was there was an alliance of three powerful terrorist leaders who built a worldwide fundamentalist mercenary army out of the mosques.

* Hassan Turabi - Chief organizer, access to worldwide religious leadership
* Osama Bin Laden - Financial strategy, access to Saudi leadership
* Yasser Arafat - Political strategy, access to European leaders

Everyone on this board knows that bin Laden was a CIA asset and a friend of George Bush. The CIA had also put Turabi in power in Sudan by insisting that Gafar Nimeiry first share power with the Muslim Brotherhood, then give them control of the judicial system, then let them depose him.

So when the Israelis warned that Saddam had hired this group to retaliate against the United States for Desert Storm, everyone must have assumed that the Israelis were feeding us bullshit to derail the peace process. Osama bin Laden and Hassan Turabi were cleared beyond cleared, they had been CIA assets for over a decade! Yasser Arafat had been a CIA asset since the 1950s!

So they go and bomb the World Trade Center and the CIA starts covering it up because it was our Muslims from Afghanistan behind it. Then Yugoslavia breaks apart and the CIA needs mercenaries to fight the Russian-backed Serbs, so they call on their friendly CIA asset Osama bin Laden who was so helpful in Afghanistan. Osama calls a temporary ceasefire while gaining power and influence inside the United States. His people have open doors into the Pentagon and State Department and even recruited the President's wife. Then he turns around and bombs our embassies in 1998.

How did Al Qaeda build up so much influence so quickly? It was not just stupidity. It was money. Osama had rebuilt the BCCI money laundering network and made it bigger. Al Qaeda was one of the world's largest financial powers with the full combined resources of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, UAE, Qatar, the leading billionaires and largest banks within these states, and their European partners. With all of that money, they were buying influence and PR in the West.

How much PR? As it seems to have turned out, the entire Peace Process was an Al Qaeda psyop to give Arafat power, people, and territory in the heart of Israel. Another Al Qaeda psyop was pulling the US into Somalia and then persuading the US to leave without winning, demoralizing the US and showing the world that the US could be defeated. It's quite likely that one of their psyops is convincing the US not to win in Afghanistan but to burn resources sitting with our thumbs up our asses for 20 years. More recently, the Countering Violent Extremism program is another Al Qaeda psyop.

So when the Israelis learn that 9/11 is in the works and the Americans refuse to do anything about it because those Saudi pilots are bringing in their heroin, the Israelis say fuck it, let's help them out and wake up the Americans to the giant threat that's out there. It didn't work. Al Qaeda was already embedded so deeply into NATO's national security infrastructure that their agents were have to have all of our investigators fired and then rewrite the internal policies so that no one who opposed them could ever get a job. Then they went after the media, the schoolbooks, and the Internet. No one has been able to stop them.

He was based as fuck.

"We shot him, extracted his body, and dumped it overboard at sea."

Historically this is nonsense. When an enemy captures your body it gets displayed to prevent usurpations and humiliate the resistance.

It was a PR stunt done by Obama to boost domestic support for himself after he became convinced that Osama had died years earlier and he could never be contradicted on the matter.

Good post. Just for clarification, AQ plan was to make international economic crises and collapse the American government. After invasion of Iraq, America suffered economic turmoil. aq's plan from their manual was that to make america stuck in middle east wars and all that loan = BIG ECONOMIC CRISES. it is working for them. but ofc aq is mixed, lots of saudi backing and zionist backing, u cant 100% know what their intention is. The reason Osama survived all these years was because of tribalism, not jihadism. taliban was powerful cause it combined islam with tribalism, AQ was globalist. I think Osama knew he fucked up post 9/11, this is why he stayed in tribal territory, he became a localist. he didnt really do leadership for AQ. but mistakes are hard to fix once u play the American Game its impossible to escape but i will give credit to him for 10 year hiding skills away from cia, mossad, everyone else…

Attached: 445f03d271b4e3a1fbea4d92621774cf.png (634x561, 788.61K)

Oh it was certainly an election stunt, I just have doubts about the "dying in 2001 from dialysis" or "dying in 2005 from kidney failure." it's a redundant point make.

Sounds like bullshit.

JFK Jr., his wife and sister in law were all buried at sea off a US warship despite none of them ever having served in the US Navy. I wonder why?

osama bin laden was educated in an american university.

this isn't a secret, or a conspiracy theory. people just openly state this as if it's some kind of oddity or interesting trivia. he was literally indoctrinated in marxism and west hate by our own professors. the same professors who scream about how republicans are evil nazis.

Because good people that the elites hate are always thrown in the sea.

Republicans are shit though.

this

Can "buried at sea" be a new euphemism for being suicided or heart attacked?

based

Hide inconvenient truth. Like having a corpse that's riddled with shrapnel from a bomb.