Wisconsin Library Association declares waterpark racist

wla.wisconsinlibraries.org/events-conferences/annual-conference/wla-conference-home

Attached: paradise-resort-luxury-wisconsin-dells-honeymoon-resorts-wisconsin-dells-resorts-with-water-parks-wisconsin-dells-resorts-with-cabins-wisconsin-dells-resorts-with-indoor-water-parks-wisconsin-dell.JPG (1600x1200, 401.54K)

Never forget the 6 gorillion totem poles

So I guess we're slowly moving towards nothing but grey brutalist slabs. Or is that cultural appropriation of communism?

Librarians are big users of waterparks in Wisconsin I see….

The fuck? It's not even culturally themed, it's just animal themes.
African animals aren't even African culture.
Niggers don't have a monopoly on the use of Lions, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras etc.

In a way it's quite funny.
Sub-saharan Africans have so little meaningful culture and history because they were living as hunter-gatherers, that they have to claim the fucking environment that they live in and the animals they lived amongst as their 'culture'.
What a joke.

Attached: 800px-Royal_Arms_of_England.svg.png (800x933, 306.26K)

The Wisconsin Dells is one of my favorite vacation spots, they got all these wonderful candystores and cheeseshops, those amphibeous bus/boat tours, and a bunch of great hotels with indoor waterslide parks like Kalahari.

Next these fuckers will bitch about the Great Wolf Lodge, and that place had a kickass arcade section I'd play skee-ball at after hitting up the waterslide park.
Fuck these candy-asses bitching about the joyous wholesome family fun the dairy state has to offer.

Hope they don't have the lion king in any of their libraries. Fucking morons.

LIKE WHEN NON-EUROPEANS SPEAK EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
Or eat European food
Or play European musical instruments
Or use European inventions
Or wear European clothes
Or live in European countries
Or, or, …

I live near a place called "Nordic Center" where many non-europeans come to ski and pretend to be European.

Niggers should be thrown off the mountains. They can't handle the cold and they keep hanging up the lifts.

Attached: real nigga.jpg (306x436, 42.1K)

Imagine being so determined to be butthurt that you can't handle going to a waterpark with a fake totem pole with a few animals carved on it. Imagine the meeting:

To be fair Cool Runnings jerk chicken is pretty fucking killer.

They probably do not know that Totem are the culture of the PNW mongolians like the Haida- and Salish-speaking people. They built Nordic-like tribal houses that everybody lived in. Only plains mongolians used tipi.

Wonder what they have to say about Disneyland.

Racist.
Racist for silencing Indian voices

You cannot win with SJWs.

Hence

Did you know that fried chicken is ancient Celtic dish. Specifically Pictic (Scottish). "Jerk" is spicy marinaded meat, because Africans know about Frankish quisine, lel and is actually Africans appropriating Mongolian-american and/or European culture, as the spice mix uses herbs and peppers native to the Americas and it is not known if the Mongolian -americans treated meat in such a way but it is known that the Spanish, French, and British all marinated meat dishes in their cultures. It is like saying Creole is African creation instead of African appropriation and emulation of French and Apanish quisine and culture.

Did you know picts were shitskin phoenician mutts?

The 'Scotch Bonnet' earned its name for its likeness to a 'tam-o’-shanter', but the tasty and fiery pepper can trace its roots to the lowland jungles of the western Amazon basin in what is now called Brazil. The designation of the hot pepper derives from a mistake by Columbus, who thought that chilie "peppers" were the hot peppercorns found in Asia. 'Scotch Bonnets' are as hot as 'Habaneros' but have a sweeter profile, making them ideal as a base for Jamaican dishes like "jerk" barbecue.

Lel that's why they tatooed themselves with blue in an attempt to emphasize the blue veins seen through their light skin, hundreds of years before Germanic peoples fled to the Celtic islands from the lower Rhine after the Frankish "kings" fully cucked to the Romans and were gifted the Frissians land after they "converted" or "assimilated" the people of the lower Rhine into Roman culture and society. You should read an actual book about history instead of your silly fairytales written by an Arab which are actually Sumerian, Babylonian, and Persian origin stories stolen because that's what jews do.

>implying that the dead (((they))) would not try to hunt for whites even if they did not, accidentally rat themselves out
wew

Seems like the theme is spot on IMO.

I thought of ancient egypt and persia pillars because of the african animals, not a totem pole, fucking retards.

Every day we stray further and further from sanity boys

fuckin-A, is there anything the (((Bolsheviks))) won't try to poison with their kikery? i grew up in Wisconsin. i loved the Dells. these (((Librarians))) ought to be frog marched at gun point to the deep end of The Wave at Noah's Ark, then have anchors chained to their ankles, then thrown in, then crank up The Wave to the max and let these kikes drown.

i would also add that Wisconsin has among the highest population of German ancestry of any of the 50 states(at its peak, 40% of Wisconsinites spoke German), and of any place in the world outside of The Reich. these kikes can't help themselves to flood Wisconsin with (((diversity))).

Any book suggestions?