US Marine under investigation for 'dynamite swastika' and other racist tweets

US Marine under investigation for 'dynamite swastika' and other racist tweets
rt.com/usa/452513-marines-nazi-twitter-report/
Please nuke America

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-161429_Samsung Internet.jpg (885x516 893.33 KB, 101.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanhumanist.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Faith-and-Belief-Codes-for-Reporting-Personnel-Data-of-Service-Members.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Wolves
lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo
ozy.com/rising-stars/the-punk-rock-journalist-making-real-news-at-the-source/81368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless kike free first post

Ed Beck sounds like a traitor

At least he is surrounded by a people who sympathize with nationalism and cultural preservation and general masculinity. The polynesian people are the friend of the European people. They are making it so only genetic polys can serve in US govt possitions in Hawaaaaaiiiiiiiiaiaiaiiiiiaaaaaiiiaiaa.

How are they justifying this? Isn't this a bit discriminatory?
God forbid we try this in Europe

Actually is. He betrayed the European nation and what it means to be an American. He thinks personal beliefs are unlawful. The investigation is to make sure the guy isn't part of "terrorist" group like a municipal police department, the atf, or the cia. He should have just embraced the hakencruz as part of his constitutionally protected "Pagan" [G3], "Druid" [DU], or "Heathen" [AH] religious classification:
>americanhumanist.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Faith-and-Belief-Codes-for-Reporting-Personnel-Data-of-Service-Members.pdf

DAILY REMINDER

White Americans are the only racial clade which demonstrates more men than women in ANY branch of the US military.

Attached: Military Demographics 2016 - (((Council on Foreign Relations))).jpg (1116x1546, 256.75K)

I'd be surprised if anything happens. He could easily just say he was trying to be provocative and his command will give him a slap on the wrist. Then again it is the Marines and not the Army so I don't know how they do it, but civilians are fucking retarded if they think they can do the same thing to military persons as civilians. That's not how it works once that contract is signed you have to fuck up in a major way to get chaptered out.

Also can backfire big time if they try to dox the dude further. Not just a federal crime but one that falls within the realm of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and they WILL go after you. I hope they're stupid enough and try it though.

Probably the same way border security can employ only injuns to a special team to monitor the border; natives.are.special.magik.people.with.super.powers.jpg
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Wolves
Unconstitutional, actually, it is very constitutional but violates new laws about "equality" that force inequality because it is falsely seen as "equitable".

That's because Europe is the only continent with Patriarchal societies. Africa, America, and most of Asia are filled with Matriarchal societies and, thus, their women are more like men than their men are.

Are you retarded?

I wonder where Ed Beck lives.

No, he will be made an example of.

What a faggot

He is TOR

He's a Stormfag and hurts Whites and helps Jews with the knotsee narrative. Hope he get a dishonorable discharge.

With friends like these, who needs leftists and kikes?

No, dingdong. Civilians cannot he held under the UCMJ because they're NOT MILITARY. Even government employees aren't. Contractors who work with military might sometimes be held accountable but generally not unless they commit actual war crimes. And you can get kicked out of the military for simply being out of shape or failing a school or even not fitting into the lifestyle. They call that "failure to adapt" and your administratively separated. It's TOO easy to get in trouble in the military. You're late to morning formation once by one minute? If the chain of command wanted to they could hammer your ass and give you extra punitive duties like painting rocks or cleaning the grass. Seriously. I've seen it.

Low IQ

Attached: Matrilineal Belt.jpg (7392x4448, 3.63M)

or just fed the fuck up

They'd be held under Federal law. The USMJ would be involved on behalf of the military personnel involved. They're involved in everything that applies to a service member, that's a fact. Of course they wouldn't have jurisdiction over the case that's the Fed's job.

Contractors are another thing in general. Apples and Oranges really and it's far too complicated since they are civilians working on behalf of the government/military and it doesn't really relate to an actual member of either organization proper which this person is.

Also it depends on what MOS you're in when it comes to punishments. Granted I'm just assuming he's a man and went Infantry or something along that path. Other MOS's don't have your back as much but Infantry tend to hate every other MOS and they hate us back. If he's doing some POG ass job then yeah he might be fucked and COC might throw him under the bus. My leadership never would and I've seen far worse. People don't realize how much paperwork and time is involved kicking someone out. In more grunt oriented work they'd rather just put you to work like a slave and make your life a living hell for the contract. I've seen that happen far more than people getting the boot almost to a frustrating level where shitbags who should be just removed are forced to stay in and make everyone's life shit.

If they're looking for an excuse to kick you though then yeah they can do that in the course of a month with petty reasons, but at that point it usually means you did something where they were starting the process of booting you a long time ago and or are just filling up the requirements to shove the work for your removal up the command with tardies and what not.

Any Dox yet on this Cuck or is Ed Beck just another one of the thousands of sockpuppet accounts Larping as Vets on Twatter?

If you're NS in the military, you need to keep it quiet until they deploy you into a war zone for hostilities with European or other anti-zionist forces – at which point you engage in sabotage to the extent you can.

Maybe you can. But I identify as skinny, shitlord.

Attached: 1bcm2v.jpg (477x640, 59.14K)

This. If anything but don't engage in sabotage unless you're referring to dropping red pills which is fucking easy as hell to do. Iraq was the breeding ground for me waking up my demoralized platoon on why we're there and how Israel and (((Zionists))) are to blame. By the end of the tour they were using jew as slang. Be nihilisticly ironic though as if you're indifferent. If they hint you're a full blown NS they will be forced to address it.

What's wrong with white people?

It all has to do with the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, and not really any other part of the Constitution. Funny enough, that clause is as ever selectively enforced. That judge that ruled against the federal FGM laws recently did so because he recognized that a ruling could eventually make it to the Supreme Court regarding MGM and if the 14th was consistently applied, then circumcision would be illegal for boys and girls.

But that's not relevant. In this case, a specific Indian nation (which under our Constitution are 'sovereign' entities subordinate to the federal govt) borders Mexico, so they only allow certain Indian US border guards. Otherwise, on non-Indian ground, this would be 'unconstitutional' under the Equal Protection Clause and the other antidiscrimination federal laws. It's a funny thing too that since 1924 all Amerindians within our borders are US citizens, and yet they get their own exclusive reservations that we aren't allowed to be citizens of…

I root for those nameless men in the Bundeswehr, French Legion and the British military as well. Apparently they are shitting bricks that literal RWDS are on the way in Europe.

He said that he received a tip. "Tips" usually from WN traitors who want to cover themselves.

Didn't realize you meant when SHTF in that case most definitely sabotage.

And you'll keep wondering because you lack the agency to find out.

/thread

Anyone authenticate who Ed Beck is ?

Do you have the agency to find out?

Really shows you how (((((compromised))))) is the brass.

Attached: spirit of self sacrifice.png (474x255 59.02 KB, 107.15K)

If you're WN you shouldn't be joining the Military unless you seriously have no other career path. They're already struggling for recruits, and they sure as fuck don't need you to go fight wars for Jews. And don't be a fucking retard like the ones who have been caught; no WN Virtue Signaling on social media. No dumb tattoos.

It's a government position. Even fatties take years to remove.

Brass was already compromised, but Obama made it 100x worse. Look how many top leadership positions he fired and replaced with his guys. JEWSA is so fucked. I want my people to wake up.

Attached: 1485832883523.jpg (689x960, 121.67K)

There's no hope, is there gandalf the dubsanon?

Attached: image-27838-galleryV9-sntf.jpg (850x560, 66.37K)

There's always hope. My hope right now is in the Yellow Vests. Hopefully that's not misguided. When whites wake up this time, hopefully they don't stop.

Attached: u3.jpg (750x1000, 75.33K)

Eventually the jews will make the mistake of ruining someone's life who is not a coward and who is also intelligent.

Possibly, but only because he eschews his personal beliefs as 'religious' and clings to them as 'political'…someone tries to pull this shit with me and I am going to say, "Ethnoglobe is part of my religion. I am a Esoteric Hitlerist and I demand that my rights to pursue my religion be respected."

user, they already made that mistake. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE.

He's a fucking Nazi fag. Making all Whites look bad and making it near impossible for Whites to defend themselves.

I am Spartacus!

Do you have a new lie, preferably one that doesn't reek of baby penis breath?

I certainly hope so.

I take it you're the "White nationalism makes White nationalism impossible" guy.

Anons, I sure am glad our enemies are retarded.

I take it you're another idiot that thinks White Nationalism is pro White. And only being a Stormfag and Nazi cuck. Whites have defended themselves in the past without any of that kosher false flag larping.

The best is when they think they are clever.

White people defending themselves is by definition White nationalism.

We've seen how clever WN organization are. Always a win for the Jews.

No it is not. No matter how hard you try Whites are never going to embrace your retard cult for the Jews.

You're not intelligent enough to sway anyone over to your retarded ideas.
White people defending themselves is by definition White nationalism.

So, what you're saying is that white nationalists make it impossible for white people to be white nationalists?

Yes. Every White Nationalist group is a fucking failure, honeypot, FBI, Jews.

"White Nationalist" be definition is not pro White. It's a cult of larping faggots.

Attached: no iq.jpg (495x638, 40.02K)

Save the White race yet? Ever do one thing to help Whites get a job, civil rights, healthcare?

A cartoon. See…

Attached: 12.jpg (460x425, 41.41K)

I lack state power.
Hitler on the otherhand did do this. But you hate him.
Have you ever done one thing to help Whites get a job, civil rights, healthcare?

You realize that the founding fathers were white nationalist, right? This country was effectively a white nationalist state until 1965, we only accepted immigration from Europe. What the fuck is the alternative to ethno-nationalism?

Sigh. Fuck off kike.
Just because most groups have been co-opted does not mean being a white nationalist means being "not pro white".
That's like saying because 1 black is a stand up individual it means all niggers are stand up individuals.
Just because one A is B does not mean all A are B.

do you not realize how obvious it is youre a shill

Which WN organizations are these? You realize there haven't been that many right? You know I don't see lolberg militias or anarchists succeeding. I don't see white voters succeeding, except in conceding defeat after defeat to minorities. If you don't like WN as it stands, change it faggot. Unless you are a jew, then drown yourself.

Attached: smug.jpg (205x212, 12.55K)

They were larping fags wanking to Hitler? No shit.

>Be anti-White shill
>Everyone points out that he is a shill

OY VEY White Nationalism is good for Whites

OY VEY BLACK MEN WILL SAVE YOU GOY

Oy veh! Eating healthy food is good for you

toll or bot detected.

But Muslims and hating white people is cool? The hypocrisy is astounding. Admiring a dead civilization is the true crime?

I hate kikes so much.

Go away nigger. You won't do anything with the information anyway.

Europe patriarchal??? Lol

Attached: 7E8D8F14-3DD7-4287-9815-23691B027CA0.jpeg (715x767, 117.22K)

True.

Is this fucking guys name pronounced care ass

Hi, fed! Doing more good work against American interests are you?

Ed Beck is a sockpuppet account of this guy. He’s the reporter that binged the Charlottesville Marine . Goes under the pseudonym since he may get his ass kicked off Twatter for Doxing , perhaps to avoid liability.
*so I surmise

Attached: D5208C21-4069-48BE-BB03-65C30371DCF4.jpeg (1222x1447 289.21 KB, 385.97K)

Yes but what does that have to do with European history ?

It's 'Tor' because it is a brand name.
Learn how it works here:
>lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo
tor-dev and tor-project is where the heavy contributors are while tor-talk, tor-onions, and the metrics lists have the most interesting content. Learn how to nuke system tor and select your own circuits and sheeeeeeeeeit!!!!

His dwelling unit location is considered public-facing and thus not "private" just like every person that works for every govt office in the union.

What's a dynamite swastika?
Sounds like it might be cool.

Attached: christmas.jpg (480x270, 17.23K)

propublica is an organization created by international bankers, council on foreign relations, and the trilateral commission
see image for more info

Attached: propublica.jpg (1500x1364, 599.04K)

On fox Loora Ingrum they had a European (Romanian?) guy say that "it is natural to not trust people that don't look like you, speak the same language as you, or worship the same god as you". the other guests were an african lady and an african man, both are activists or some shit. the african lady had bugeyes while he said it like "whitey gon start lynchin" but she was all "yeah i agree it's okay to recognize you are different from me" and the african guy finished it off with something like "yeeeuh masculinity and sheeeeit". we have switched timelines.

Historically. What we have now is clown world.

I am failing to see what the problem is…I have come to the conclusion that I have more testosterone and drive to defend our people than European males do…

Can someone tell me why there wearing high heels?

That's why they wrote that love for your culture is "demagoguery". It is not.

ozy.com/rising-stars/the-punk-rock-journalist-making-real-news-at-the-source/81368
Found his standard SJW Bio of being a slumming it kid (even though 1st Commentor outs him , Dad is Government Press Officer) , thought the amount of money for the series was funny (pic) .
Outs himself as a Jew and druggy punk rock pillow biter , closet homosexual, probably molested as a child, gets married but no kid , he adopts hers (typical Cuck) , BS story of beating up Rednecks in San Francisco

Attached: 2D0DF875-E430-4D57-9DF5-42CD9317F56F.jpeg (1235x1727, 477.62K)

mongrel sewage

Some White Marines in San Diego just got in (((trouble))) over a black face incident.

You’d think Jews would give White guys a break for saving them in WW II. After all it was mostly middle class Christian White men that saved them.

Pick none

Attached: 7615b779b5aac513fa943939770eb7132cf3c60566c4ec977bf1496dccdb8228.jpg (720x926, 59.16K)

Man, these cucks never stop with their bullshit. I'm pretty sure half the Marines would prefer NS to whatever fucking kikery we have at this point. Still, you're retarded if you use (((social media))). I told you motherfuckers not to do that, but oh, well.

Incorrect. The correct answer is to not put your name on any opinions on the internet in uniform because we do not live in a free society. You also have no rights in the military, fuck-knuckles.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot nigger, or better yet go work for (((CNN))).

One day shills will be killed in the streets.

I don't see anyone making fun of homeless Whites faggot.

You missed the point that no Whites help him because there is no White tribalism.

I don't Nazi players doing anything but trolling Whites.

Correction: don't join the branches that actually go fight for ZOG. If you want to be in the "American warrior caste" and get gibs, networking, SHTF training, and normalfag worship for life join the Coast Guard or National Guard for a few years

Attached: armyfag.png (1483x856, 191.38K)