Scalar 5g

Hello Anons. Lets talk about the possibilities introduced in the concept of Scalar 5g

I remembered that graphic today and considered if it could have purpose atop a 5g tower. Couple hours later introduced Scalar to the thought process and Boom. Were onto something.

To start, how will the transformation from milliwave to scalar wave
affect the properties detrimental to organic life.

And what are the further implications of unifying a global network of 5g Scalar Resonance.

Graphic - roserambles.org/2018/12/04/strange-looking-tesla-tower-in-texas-aims-to-transmute-electricity-wirelessly-december-4-2018/

Theorized also at - 5g-protection.com

The Qube - ourspirit.com/qube

CIA link - cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240001-6.pdf

Relevant, supposed Q drop from twitter -
twitter.com/qanon76/status/1069786580934672384

Lets do this.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x600, 54.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darpa.mil/program/100-gb-s-rf-backbone
coolesttechever.com/research/
earth-matters.nl/127/13284/technologie/cia-releases-document-on-nikola-tesla-on-scalar-waves-formerly-top-secret.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly can't tell if this 5G stuff deserves real concern or if it's just another diversion like it was with wifi, cellphones etc…

I agree, but the thing is why fuck around if you are President Trump at the moment

People are already on edge and worried about the actions you're taking and then you go and tell everyone you want 5G and 6G !ASAP!

Of course, he's doing all this shit before anything has been visibly cleaned up, it's just fucked man, where's the fucking winning ? Having a bunch of faggot psyop clowns tell us it's "5G Donalds way" doesn't fucking reassure me in the slightest

Its not Trumps fault your not smart enough to understand what I wrote. And its not Trumps fault you don't have prior knowledge about this tech. I had enough to figure out how hes gonna make it safe with a little critical thinking.

You should read about it.

Attached: Untasdsafitled.png (533x497, 28.01K)

Attached: bhallus.jpg (1015x852, 355.59K)

I shouldn't of said smart enough. But you probably know what I mean. Its not his fault you don't understand the massive amounts of actually relevant buried science.

Clockwork.

I didn't mean to insult you. I'm actually pretty dumb myself. Its difficult for me to learn about this shit. Sobriety might be helping I'm new to it.

you're either making a very poor argument in good faith or just trying to pick a fight

either way, fuck off

Lmfao explain

Please, shit on my well founded and documented science with your superior intellect Kike

flow of argument:

answer:

response:

next response:

think it's obvious who is the shill here

Why do you think I apologized for saying dumb you butthurt jackass. Nobody proof reads every time. And I get offended as well, Definitely regret calling kike though.

Actual flow of argument

Fuck you dude. Were on the same side.

And not because I dont think you're a kike either. Its because no race or religion is completely composed of evil. That was shilly of me forsure. Oops.

you've completely avoided the main crux of my argument and have adopted a losing strategy because if you think going around calling everyone without a science degree an idiot is a winning strategy you are most certainly an idiot yourself.

Alright. Go butt chug fentanyl

you're obviously just bumping this thread as a slide or something, i'd wonder why there's no mod banning you but hey, I know why

I'm done with you. Anybody with a brain who reads this thread will know which one of us is completely brain-dead here.

Can't tell if your a shill or a scared dumbass. Oh yeah, now, I do mean it. You're acting dumb as shit. But I guess I'd hope your a shill. Because we all know what happens to shills :)

Attached: 9ad13cdc03a26b72a7aa8fa1cbbddc2ac46500700005171c3b4bddf6e3164925.jpg (255x187, 12.76K)

My ancestors are smiling on me dragonborn…. can you say the same?

BTFO! Satisfactory.

There is no reliable evidence either way because there's no data. All we can do is infer things from similar technologies.

None of this is going to happen though because the schizo boomers that have taken over this board would rather shit their pants from hysterical fear.

Thanks for showing up user. Very good points.

I will say, Douglas Gabriel over at aim has a pretty good idea of what it could look like. Ironic I know. I heard him describing it about a year ago in an audio, at the time it didn't sound to me like we were moving in that direction soon.

Well, its a lead anyway. I need a shawn of the dead meme where the bar is a thread and the zombies are NPC's

Attached: download (4).jpg (1387x702, 71.4K)

5G is inherently dangerous. Here's the gist:
1. All radio waves of any kind are a form of radiation. The stronger the wave, the more radiation you experience.
2. Radiation operates under the same principle as free radicals, i.e. causes damage to the body and leads to cancer
3. On the way to cancer the body will incur many subtle forms of impaired function, e.g. brain fog, slower cellular functions

5G will take the US into levels past all known established "safe limits." It is another in a series of jewish poisons there to slow you down. Jewish poisons follow the example of death from a million cuts. It's not designed to immediately kill you, it's there to slow you down so you make poor choices and suffer before dying.

The damage stacks up from all sources of jewish poison.

I came to talk about 100G

"Modern expeditionary military missions generate and exchange massive amounts of data that are used to produce situational awareness and guide decision-making. Much of the data must travel long distances along backbone communications networks composed of high-capacity links that interconnect command centers. While optical fiber services can provide a multi-gigabit data backbone in many parts of the world, modern expeditionary forces require a similar capability in places where fiber access does not exist. SATCOM services can provide some capacity to remote areas, but cannot provide the capacity needed to support the amount of data generated by emerging ISR systems. The 100G program is developing the technologies and system concepts to project fiber optic class 100 Gb/s capacity via airborne data links anywhere within the area of responsibility (AOR).

The 100G program is exploring high-order modulation and spatial multiplexing techniques to achieve the 100 Gb/s capacity at ranges of 200 km air-to-air and 100 km air-to-ground from a high-altitude (e.g. 60,000 ft.) aerial platform. The program is leveraging the characteristics of millimeter wave (mmW) frequencies to produce spectral efficiencies at or above 20 bits-per-second per Hz. Computationally efficient signal processing algorithms are also being developed to meet size, weight, and power (SWaP) limitations of host platforms, which will primarily be high-altitude, long-endurance aerial platforms.

High-order modulation and spatial multiplexing technologies are being developed in Phase 1 of the 100G program. The technologies will be integrated into a 100 Gb/s system in Phase 2, followed by flight testing in Phase 3."

darpa.mil/program/100-gb-s-rf-backbone

Everything is a form of radiation you cunt. Light waves are radiation.

Lmao

Nazi Slow kill is how I'm familiar with the term. Jew was always a better term than Illuminati, but the True practitioners of the Hebrew religion, especially those who have tried to preserve its roots for thousands of years, much like the Christians have had to since the inquisition; don't deserve our bullshit.

Your points, while having some validity. Completely ignored my post.

"To start, how will the transformation from milliwave to scalar wave affect the properties detrimental to organic life."

The answer to that question could make all of your points null. We'll have to see.

Nice drop user, no surprise with that Darpa link at the bottom. Not sure how that could be safe at the moment.

Attached: a69d74b6460d620a5d32743578386eee75718e3ac54579fb846163f9fc9c6bfa.gif (1000x700, 278.36K)

it still seems like a lot of effort and risk compared to what exists

There isn't the consumer depend for blanket coverage and even as a backhaul tech how is a relay every 200km that much better than laying cable ?

You don't really need so many towers for scalar waves, the whole point is that there is no standard propagation. "5G" is some kind of kike fuckery made for EM imaging (spying), control (possibly interfering with brain) and making people sick (weak and enslaved). The amount of shills hired to promote it shows that it's no honest business either way.

Anons should so some contingency planning to get outside of the range if possible.

Yes, I recommend going innawoods and not using the internet anymore.

Trump wants (WLL, 5G, 6G), because Rural Areas of Middle American do not have any Landline Internet providers at all, means Rural rely on regular TV to get News (cable if they can afford it for Fox) and Trump Supporters live there.
DirecTV, Dish TV stay in business this way, Sat Internet (which sucks and cannot be used for video games, Lagtastic, and a cloud will disrupt signal), or a big 40G package from Wireless Cellular providers cost 5X as much as Landline DSL, 3X as much as Landline Broadband.
Money BHO admin gave to Providers to expand service to Rural areas went to New Housing Developments on the "edge" of a Rural Area "zone." Not to mention the AT&T/DirecTV merger during BHO in which Rural were promised WLL, but really just a way to LEARN where Rural did not have Internet coverage and who is willing to pay for DirecTV, and where NOT to expand Internet, thus keping Rural in the dark ages.
Internet coverage Maps are incorrect.
Just my theory.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (788x682 8.77 MB, 452.24K)

the last thread on this was shoad as soon as the true nature of the tech was being discussed and how it works.

Is 5G and other forms of RF or EMF pollutuon really harmful or is it mostly hysteria?

I live about 500 feet from a large cell tower. My RF meter shows that I'm still within the safety limits, measuring on avg around 0.05 mW/m2.

I've seen hawks routinely fly up and sit on top of the cell tower for long periods of time. If the RF radiation were really dangerous, you'd think the hawks would be able to sense it? I know birds are suppose to be more sensitive to magnetic fields & energy or whatever, so I've heard.

There was also a hawk that built a nest on top of the cell tower until the tower technicians removed it a couple months ago.

Microwaves can't even penetrate most people's clothing or skin. If anything you might see an uptick in glaucoma or cataracts. Maybe even mellonoma among certion phenotypes susceptible to it.

Wear a mild sunscreen and go about your damn business.

How is that stuff everywhere and I never get offered molly or lsd which are both supposed to be more common. The drug trade makes no sense to me anymore. Flooded with opoids that incapacitate, but not the stuff that actually does something for you.

My ancestors are dead, why would I be concerned for the opinions of the dead? Honor means you you pay homage, it doesn't mean you do things the way they did them.

5G has numerous health benefits. the irishraelis will not be participating in the global health revolution because they are far too altruistic.

Trump is doing a fine job discrediting the political system. Think you got your guy in office? Think again, he's going full jew.

Dubs of truth. Welcome physicsAnon.

It's military application. Any edge means lives saved (our side) and more enemies killed. You might be surprised on how much data can be scraped from planes, tanks, body cams and sensors in the field of battle. To bring that all together and be able to use it in real time would be a game changer.

kike fuckery made for EM imaging (spying), control (possibly interfering with brain) and making people sick (weak and enslaved).
Come now. Take off your tinfoil hat and stop acting like a shill.

I don't know that I'd want to live that close, but at least you are 500 ft away. Keep in mind that radiation dissipates exponentially, r^2, so the closer you get, the more intense it is. Historically, there have been studies on children getting leukemia when living close to high tension electrical wires, this is also a form of radiation, however, the drop off is pretty quick. I.e. a few blocks away from the wires and you are ok.

Check this, fluorescent bulbs will light up when you are underneath high tension wires.
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvQ9H9K7XeM (kiketube, sorry)

It doesn't it's a combination of Luddites and actual shills who want to slide the catalog.

Also fringetards like OP

It's you

Well user, your comment is aging well.

Some good posts in here though.

I guess I should've tried to confirm my theory myself. Don't know why I thought IQAnons would fly through this shit. I'm gonna do some more research on this today, will update.

Obligatory.

fuck off retard

I love you.

What appeals to me about this sort of thing is that I knew before looking that it was a white guy. Literally nobody else on earth would even have thought to do this.

Got a real nice find here anons!!!

Not sure the shills here will understand cellular assimilation, but this looks fucking good.

coolesttechever.com/research/

"Within 2 months the red cells have notably stronger membranes and fewer parasites. Despite the subject having a cold there is a marked improvement in blood quality."

Pure evidence of Scalar BTFO'ing EMF.

Attached: Unasaasdtitled.png (458x383, 82.11K)

Attached: ScalarTest.png (1079x936, 346.59K)

Zomg, someone wants to sell me a device that emits even more EMF, but hey goys, it's tuned to your natual frequency, it's way better than the bad EMF.

http s://coolesttechever.com/how-it-works/

KEK, come here to sell your shit, we'll make you into the next pizzagate. The shill and OP have been found.

Attached: swirl.png (200x200, 1.97K)

Any music festivals in your area this summer? You might be able to hang out in the parking lot without buying a ticket. I'm not sure what's going around these days. There was plenty of molecule powder and shrooms at the last one I went to but that was like 10 years ago. Saged for off topic

Your a fucking retard. I don't think your a shill based on your previous post, but your a fucking retard.

I'm not selling you shit. This whole thread is about SCALAR!!! WORLD WIDE SHIT FOR BRAINS!!! I DIDNT SAY TRUMP WAS GONNA BUY EVERYBODY COOL EMF WATCHES I SAID HE WAS GOING TO TAKE 5G SCALAR STR8 FROM THE 5G TOWERS.

Full Blown Retardation.

Fuck off Luddite

You realize people are laughing at you guy right

Take neural toxins from random strangers goy, totally safer than 5G.

Imagine being such an outsider that you think anybody on Zig Forums is within metric light-years of giving a fuck about other people's opinions.

Attached: Nasim_Red.png (1764x995, 1.38M)

This one is not even funny. At least sometimes when the shills squirm it's good for lulz.

Attached: 783a89e982d69fd98b07b5ca6e0fdef8d0a48f5fe2139a26fbe18d7192ddd10b.png (784x762, 148.87K)

I just learned I can filter the shills.

OP is a shill.

You don't know shit about rural US. There are ISPs in rural areas. They're mostly shit and slow, even satellite and dialup, but they exist.

Stop breaking links, nigger. It's retarded and inconvenient, and a word filter makes it unclickable anyway.

So everybody is a shill now. Cool. Still haven't seen any discussion about the 5g to Scalar conversion process but alright. If you wanted to prove me shill I'd of started there but, whatever floats your boat dude.

I'm literally defending myself so that those who get scared easily have a thought process to protect their adventurous curiosity. I'm done responding to all shills on this board.

Scalar 5g is not dangerous. Change my mind

Attached: 2uw631.jpg (612x408, 78.62K)

Plus, name one shill that can meme.

Yet again, another retarded 5g thread from tomfoil hatters who don't know how radio waves actually work.

Attached: buddaFatLaughing.jpg (1016x1024, 164.16K)

You pretty much know what you're getting with shrooms. Real molly can't be pressed into pill form without adding a binder. If it's bunk word usually gets around pretty fast.

Are you retarded? Is this some new schizospeak? Everything you wrote suggests you have no idea about physics at all.

Hey fucktard, thats vector. Doesn't seem relevant to me.

Attached: download.gif (680x511, 21.99K)

This is getting fun. Maybe we'll learn something here if people keep coming and calling me a retard. Keep the attacks coming bros I'll defend this theory until it is annihilated.

1) Radiation waves can be used for imaging.
2)5G is specifically being hyped for being able to penetrate the shitty walls of your house, all of them.
3)You don't truly know what any actual functions they have coded into their equipment, or if they actually have hardware install to interpret those waves as images.

5G towers are using high frequencies and very short waves so every other block is going to have a 5G tower. That isn't hyperbole they're planning 1 tower for every 8-10 houses.

grats on sobs bro. I am too

True, but you wouldn't need a scalar converter on every single tower. Nowhere near.

Mad Appreciated user, it can be tough.
Back at you.

Attached: 640d234b70f09d6e7c265e24abd2de26799550298f93dfe452d178fd05342c9d.jpg (430x323, 33.34K)

The levels of shillery in this comment….

I'm almost convinced this dude "read" the left half of the thumbnail meme to this article. Its the first result on a google phone search.

earth-matters.nl/127/13284/technologie/cia-releases-document-on-nikola-tesla-on-scalar-waves-formerly-top-secret.html

Should've read the rest of it.

"(In real physics, in the terms “scalar wave theory” or “scalar wave equation,” the adjective is “scalar”: treating the quantity you’re dealing with as a scalar rather than a vector — it’s just a quantity without direction or co-ordinates. An equation using only scalars is sometimes accurate enough while easier to calculate. The important point here is that “scalar wave” as a noun is not actually a thing in science. Though there is a scalar field theory, which is something else entirely.)

The main proponent of scalar wave pseudophysics is zero-point energy advocate Thomas E. Bearden, who has concocted an entire pseudoscientific “scalar field theory” unrelated to anything in actual physics of that name. It starts with Maxwell’s equations originally having been written as quaternions; Bearden holds that the (mathematical) transformation to vectors lost important information, but was pushed through by a conspiracy of “vectorists”.

Bearden says that scalar waves differ from conventional electromagnetic transverse waves by having two oscillations anti-parallel with each other, each originating from opposite charge sources, thereby lacking any net directionality. The waves are conjugates of each other, and so, if left unperturbed, can pass through ordinary matter with relative ease. So they are not included in mainstream physics. They don’t work like ordinary longitudinal waves either. (Got all that?)"

Anti-parallel instantly distinguishable
BTFO. Heinrich Hertz v Tesla Style BITCH

How are we ever going to move forward in this discussion here. Mature/High-IQAnon, help us

Attached: Resonance.jpg (600x450, 50.31K)

Shit, I forgot this dude was totally correct though.

From my understanding this is how the technology does operate. Ref, The Qube.

Not sure how I'm going to figure that one out… but I'm surely going to try

Attached: download (1).jpg (633x356, 75.8K)

Read much? I listed them user;
Sat Internet (which sucks and cannot be used for video games, Lagtastic, and a cloud will disrupt signal), or a big 40G package from Wireless Cellular providers cost 5X as much as Landline DSL, 3X as much as Landline Broadband.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x450, 152.08K)

So weak you need a tower for every 10 houses. Yeah, sounds dangerous.

I saw these 5g fucking things on a church spire today

absolutelydisgusting.png

Opinion discarded

Yet they can travel through walls. Kill yourself retard.

Look in the back of the manual that came with your cellphone. It will declare compliance with FCC regulation such-and-such, which dictates that the phone can emit no more radiation than the human body can tolerate, which has been arbitrarily declared to be something on the order of 1.4w/kg. So, if you weigh 100kg, you can supposedly safely absorb 14w of energy with no adverse effects.
But that's just for the phone itself. Add on to it all the other phones in your immediate vicinity, the bluetooth headsets that are also probably around and which may or may not be strapped right around your own head, plus all the other radio waves that are already everywhere all the time anyways.
And people wonder where cancer comes from.

This is more of an argument against 5G than the "precious fluids" tier ones I've seen.
They look to have absolutely shit range while guzzling electrical power*, yeah they might have speeds more comparable to wired (supposedly) but at the costs per installation, land use, and the aforementioned high power use I can't see this working in the real world.

*Get to hear more REEEEEing from the treehuggers, and yet ANOTHER "ultra cool new tech" poised to put a massive load on our already overloaded power grid.

Just to be pedantic, the drop-off from a 1-dimensional wire is 1/r, not 1/r^2 as it is with a point source. To extend the math, an infinite planar source of radiation would have no dropoff whatsoever. (1/r^0).

Anyway, it's my opinion that non-ionizing 0.5-5Ghz radiation that we see from current communcations is perfectly fine. It is mostly hysteria. California declaring it carcinogenic doesn't really mean a damn thing. I can't speak for 5g, because I'm not sure about it. The threat from 5g isn't really the radiation. It's the weird surveillance state that it will make possible where every device is used wired up and used to feed the AI determining your social credit, and possibly killing you based on some pre-crime stats its calculated (with the obligatory rothschild override that they can use to kill whomever they want)

5G will not change the way we communicate but us.
Think about it, more and more people will implement chips for everyday consuming, have IOT, self driving vehicles and so on…
That's why they need such technology, to handle all that data.
Instead of using quantum communication, they give us low end and harmful tech.
The age of transhumanism is coming, and I swear that nobody want to see what's coming.
We are so screwed.

In this threads, niggers prove they don't even know what a scalar is.

that's pretty much what a scalar value is.
why would you even say that. they didn't get the definition wrong, and even if they did it's not schizo in the least.