Kim Says No Deal to Goldman Sachs Marketing Exec

rt.com/news/452625-trump-kim-summit-briefing/

Looks like the nigger gibsmedat programs and LGBTQ unreproduction-of-native-people movements will have to wait. A shame India couldn't show as much strength.

Is this a bot that throws together random words? Reported just in case.

Meanwhile in freer nations utilizing corporation funded elections

Yes, bots are not a meme. I have experience programming them (not ones on this board) and I can confirm that this board is plagued by bots. Without experience, it can be hard to tell bot and retard apart, but if you think you're reading bot text then just filter it. Chances are that it is a bot. Either way, you lose nothing.

could be a boit, could be someone just repeating leftist word salad jargon, could be someone who keeps up to date with infowars.

ie, a faggot, a faggot, or a faggot.

Could be somebody trying to derail a thread about Israel losing for once.

Based Kim literally gamed the dotard mutts again and made them look like the bad guys.
This chubby gook knows whatsup.

Good. Kim probably saved himself from (((regime change))) by keeping his nukes.
The US isn't reliable when it comes to honoring these deals…see Ukraine giving up their nukes in exchange for US protection then Crimea's annexation.

What benefit could possibly be gained from giving up their nuclear weapons? All of the material surplus and technological carrots that could be dangled are made in China now. If Kim wanted an abundance of plastic action figures and easy-open jar tools, why wouldn't he just buy wholesale from Shanghai?

Good. I hope Kim knows Dongold Trumpberg is an idiot jew sock and we get more trolling.

To be fair what benefit do you get from nukes when they can barely make it off the launchpad?

They could give them to Israel's more capable allies, who they're allied with.

*enemies, obviously

fug

Attached: Best Korea vs. Worst Korea.jpg (800x603, 433.48K)

You can bring the southern half of your country under your nuclear umbrella and expel the zionist entity.

Thanks reddit. Lean to make a proper OP.

Off topic but the little stupid slut in OP is the perfect example of single mothering.
Look how hard she's posturing, all mouth just like a nigger, and how quickly and simply Phil yanks her back on her chain with just a few simple words of male dismissal.
That was supposed to be someone's wife, but instead it's now a flat butt little nigger larper. SMFH

What fucking imbecile would actually believe the Norks would give up their nukes?
This is all a fucking circus for the plebs.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but what's the evidence he's wise to the JQ? I don't speak best korean, so I don't trust any news I hear out of that place, and the article's by (((Max Fisher))) who looks jewish and works for a jewish rag. What's a good source on North Korea?

If they are an enemy of the US government, they are wise enough to the jew to be a target.

Another high-quality Tor thread. Reminder mods are large and in charge.

It's been enough to keep US and company on their side of the DMZ so it's at least worth more than the entire military arsenal of Iraq was.

Nothing wrong with the thread, trumpnigger

Is this the same Kim? He looks different.

Attached: 7a98a57aa4330724b9c7d8890a0a26b7.jpeg (649x365, 33.7K)