King of the Shekel:Jimbo knocks all main page items down and you pay to have your threads put there

With King of the Shekel, you can now feature a thread you like or deem relevant or interesting on the Zig Forums front page.
How does it work?

It's simple: pick a thread you would like to feature, submit it, then pay the fee. Your thread will be added to the top of the list.
Ten threads can be featured on the Zig Forums front page at a time. When a new thread is added, the bottom-most one on the list is bumped off.
The bumped off threads will remain visible in a separate page of threads which were already featured, but won't be shown as one of the ten featured threads on the front page. The separate page of previously featured threads will only maintain the most recent 1000 previously featured threads.
However, it is possible to submit the same thread again and cause it to bump to the top spot once more.

Does that mean featured threads can't be deleted?

No, featured threads do not receive special treatment. Featured threads must comply with the Zig Forums Global Rule and should follow the local board rules to avoid deletion by Global Volunteers and/or Board Owners/Board Volunteers.

8ch.net/feature.php

Attached: jimbo kike.jpg (600x400, 34.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/feature.php
p.4chan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are we going to get Zig Forums gold pass premium accounts?

Ha Ha hee, Jimbo still trying to monetize 8ch

He reated /newspus/ and the gold water and they failed

He didn't give up though, he hired a new idiot, Timothy who like sto post on /newspus/ constantly for 30ยข an hr and keep the front page with only /newspus/ links.

Jimbo, all these people come here and you can't make any money?

Fail

The absolute state of Zig Forums

have anons already paid Watkins shekels, or are these freebies?

Attached: Capture.JPG (900x162, 23.39K)

I've almost never go to the front page.

Actually it's good since you know what threads kikes pay for

If he doesn't want to bleed cash or wants to take steps towards going clean I have no quarrel with it.

Pretty much
Just check this faggot out

Its official, Jim is planning to sell us down the river. To 32chan I go!

what is error 521?

Web server is down
I decided to check out 32ch

This is way worse than a goldpass. Fuck.

the fucking loser OP paid watkins money to post on the front page?
how many pennies is jimbo gonna make?

This has to be an experiment to paid passes

Ooos im stupid. I thought you can pay to get to a BOARDs front page. Not the 8ch home page. Meh, a good strategy, better than a goldpass.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 51.59K)

How so? Who even looks at the front page?

jimbo has gotten Ron to create a bot that posts nonstop on Zig Forums to keep it on the front

war has been declared
you are all getting ass-fucked

There are Zig Forums links there already at the very top

Attached: Capture.JPG (931x172, 31.09K)

DAILY REMINDER THAT JIM RECENTLY LOST HIS COURT CASE AGAINST HIROMOOT

But it doesn't change anything on Zig Forums itself from what I can tell.
It's honestly the same as all those other threads listed there by speed and quality or whatever.

Does that mean featured threads can't be deleted?

No, featured threads do not receive special treatment. Featured threads must comply with the Zig Forums Global Rule and should follow the local board rules to avoid deletion by Global Volunteers and/or Board Owners/Board Volunteers.

What if I don't want featured threads on my board?

As a Board Owner, you are given the option to disable featured threads on your board. Just go to Settings and check the Disable thread featuring box.

for now

Attached: shekels.jpg (1466x910, 223.41K)

Or jimbo has gotten Ron to create a bot that posts nonstop on Zig Forums to keep it on the front

Who the fuck goes to the front page? Let him camoflage the site with kike bullshit. Too many newfags as it is.

Newfags here to study us.

Attached: pol_Studies.jpg (1236x848, 219.15K)

The great migration begins

>8ch.net/feature.php
4chan has something similar not fully implemented, paid 4chan.
Free to read, pay to reply
p.4chan.org/

(21/81)*100= op being 25.9% of his own paid thread which is equivalent to 100% faggotry.

That's completely different.
And paid 4chan is nothing new, are you too much of a retarded newfag to know what the 4chan pass is?

Oh god, that made sense.

Attached: yeppers.jpg (310x240, 7.67K)

So what is the cost to post a thread?

Can confirm. Used to work for TGW. Jim is scared because the feds are closing in on him per the Mueller investigation and his deals with Qushner, because he's already wanted for Tax Evasion.

Neinchan.com

If you convert it it's like 60 cents I think

Prove it

oh shit yeah youre right, i didnt notice it was 4chan pass. I thought it was something else entirely, that they were gonna go full ingroup forum need to pay to login type gay shit

i guess so, got other things to do with my life lol