Whatcha doing Rabbi ?

Israel’s Attorney General announced his intent to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on a series of corruption allegations Thursday.

The much-anticipated decision is a momentous move that could potentially end the prime minister’s political career, and may impact Israel’s heated April 9 election. 

The announcement comes after more than two years of intense investigations and deliberations. Israeli police have recommended indicting Netanyahu for bribery, fraud, and breach of trust in three different cases. 

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-224127~2.png (1080x714, 295.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gatzmon/netanyahus-possible-indictment-and-jewish-dialectics/
archive.is/sZnmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHOCK

Attached: 4fRXdIE.jpg (960x951, 95.75K)

Oy voy

The benefit of a career of corruption surely outweighs the cost of this indictment.

The mastermind behind 9-11.

Attached: 668YmgZ.jpg (328x1384, 210.82K)

Now would be a good time for the jewish people to prove they are not racist by electing a nigger.

Ok, it’s just a shakedown. Someone with their hand out. You think this matters at all?

thats a pretty anti-semetic thing to say tbqh fam

That's not enough, user. They need to elect a Muslim woman and accept millions of 14 year old Syrian refugees who are totally not actually 40 and Ethiopian.

Just how corrupt does a kike have to be in order to have other kikes attempt to arrest you?

I think though this is more of a situation where a right leaning kike is being targeted by left leaning kikes.

The only amends is to elect a gay muslim pansexual anti-war vegetraian.

No one will get arrested, if they do, it’s a sham arrest. You don’t think big political types get a shakedown every know and then. Netanyahu will bribe the attorney general (because that’s all he wants) they’ll say “Gentleman, to evil!” And that’ll be the end of it.

Happens every day. It’s literally business as usual. The whole system is a lie. Burning it or aiding it are the only honest acts you can commit

This is pretty major news and all I see getting bumped are bait threads and tranny discord garbage.

Why isn’t this getting any attention indeed.

Not enough Trump is a Jew threads. The absolute state of this place

There isn't much to add atm. Not that the tranny discord garbage is worthy.

who knows, i think it's very plausible this is just a thing they do to project weakness

it also makes his enemies think something is getting done

and it gives you that "sorry you aren't allowed to look into it and we can't give you any information because this is an "ongoing investigation""

the very fact it's taken this long to figure out if he took a bribe is a dead giveaway that there's something wrong with this picture

The Globalists are trying to take down Bibi.

They're making their big move right now.

We have to stand with the Patriots in Israel.

If Bibi falls, Freedom falls.

Attached: Alexander Jones I.I.S.O. I.D.F.I.S. 2 xx.jpg (2000x657, 352.71K)

THE FORCES OF HUMANITY ARE UNITING AGAINST THE DEMONIC FORCES OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER BANKERS. WE NEED YOUR HELP AND YOUR PRAYERS TO DEFEAT THEM AND WE ALSO NEED AMMUNITION. SUPPORT US BY BUYING THE GREAT PRODUCTS AT THE INFOWARS STORE. FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE GLOBAL LEFTIST NEO NAZI MARXIST TAKE OVER AND GET THE PRODUCTS YOU NEED. IF BIBI FALLS THE NEXT DOMINO IS GOING TO BE EITHER MYSELF OR TRUMP, YOU BETER BELIEVE THEY'LL COME FOR YOURS TRULY NEXT, AND THEN IT'S ON TO TRUMP. THEY WANT TOTAL CAPITULATION TO THEIR AI BAPHOMET OF INTER DIMENSIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS INTERFACED WITH DEMONIC ENTITIES WHO MAKE HITLER LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL, AND THEY WANT TO RAPE YOU, YOUR WIFE, AND YOUR CHILDREN. THEY'LL BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR SHOOT YOU DEADER THAN A HAMMER AND DRIVE YOUR CHILD TO A BLACK SITE FACILITY WHERE SOROS MINIONS WILL LITERALLY SUCK THE ADRENOCHROME OUT OF YOUR CHILD'S HEAD AS SHE LAYS THERE SCREAMING FOR MOMMMY WITH HER SKULL SPLIT OPEN ON A TORTURE RACK– PARDON ME, THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW. PLEASE, SEND YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT US WITH YOUR DOLLARS. HELP US MID AIR REFUEL TO CONTINUE THE INFO WAR IF YOU WANT A FIGHT YOU'VE GOT ONE.

user you're failing to see the scam. Bibi's Israel is highly liberal. Tel Aviv is called the Gayest city on Earth. Bibi is an actor. When the Jewish false messiah is revealed Israel must be a conservative State, or at least heading in that direction. Jews must act like "good Jews" observing Torah. In the coming new Israel their third temple is built after war and the dome of the rock is destroyed. Then, from the chaos of battle, messiah is presented to the masses. Bibi being removed from power is political theater. Remember: nothing we are witnessing is organic, everything is planned.

Attached: moarpheus prediction israel election.JPG (1250x235, 57.84K)

Jews don't mind sending other Jews to the oven if it is for a "greater cause."

Interadesting where you found this knowledge?

How soon can we expect a war with Palestine/Lebanon to (((suddenly))) break out?

Their holy books, and other holy books outside of Judaism which cross reference Judaism, I imagine.

This.

Ded R. Anna Hamor.

Aryan Skynet?!

Netanyahu's Possible Indictment and Jewish Dialectics
unz.com/gatzmon/netanyahus-possible-indictment-and-jewish-dialectics/
archive.is/sZnmA

Not soon - fighting wars means Jewish casualties, and those lead to lost elections.
Expect the US to step in and fight that war instead.

then its US anons jobs to become faux hippies, muh war is bad then make some protest songs about how they only want to fight the war so they can draft all the minorities to die or some shit like that

Attached: Nigger Laptop.gif (297x351, 2M)

Literally couldn't be more meaningless as long as Israel is still a thing. Jews will Jew-on.