would bet you my life that if you dig deep enough to the bottom of the pile, you find a little jew Boy, blinking at the light, a bulging suitcase full of cash on each arm:
And yet, there was no RICO case here? Who the fuck was taking money here? it made to, HAD TO go right up to Reagan and the democratic candidate, had to. And there had to to be high kikery involved too, as seen by the dothead bitch being married to kike.
And I know I'm going to get told to fuck off to /tv/, but have never posted there in my life and they seem like lazy, useless, boomer cuckolds. There HAS, HAS to be JEW money involved here. The fucking Indian was just the front man.
And then the poo is allowed to leave ZOG on his private planes despite owing millions and millions in taxes to ZOG? There is something really, really fucked up here and high kikery abounds. if you have kikeflix and have not watched it, I suggest you fo so. Not for "entertainment" value, but to play "spot the kike/pedo money and why no one was ever charged" or "guess how far up the the pedo/corruptioon goes."
the entire thing is fucking amazing. Even more amazing is that the whole thing was swept under the fucking carpet so soon. An attempt to poison the fucking water supply of a whole town, an attempt tp kill a presidential appointee, causing an outbreak of salmonela and almost killing 400 people?
No, there's high kikery afoot. I'm going to start look into it as fuck as I can looking for the Jewish connection,
PS- NO, I don't mean this as "Qlarp boomer shit." The billionaire kike jeffery epstein and his "alleged" pimping out of 12 year old girls to the repulsive, leering KIKE alan dersowitz is more than enough; boomer "conspiracies" aren't needed when it's all right out in the fucking open.
If boomer retardss spent 1/1000th the time thy spent on "q" shit looking into epstein and dersowitz Both would almost surely be in prison already getting fucked up the ass y some bog black nigger right now.
Can we have a discussion about this documentary? I know I'm a year late, but something struck me like a ton of bricks upon seeing it:
1. the largest part of this story takes place off scene. You get a small "hint" in the person of shellia's jewish husband, and later you see Israelis wandering around ina "vice" docuemntary about "where are thet now?"
2. Someone is being protected. I do't cre how conspiritard that sounds, but someone is being pretended. You don't have your own biological warfare lab, attempt to kill an entire town, attepmpt to kill an entire town, attempt to kill a presidental appointed US Attorney and then have only 2 charged who get less than 25 years between them. ETV.
3. Also, in a FED raid they seize all the money, planes, cars, etc…Do they expect people tp believe there wasn't eough for a RICO ACT? The largest poisoning case and immigration fraud in U S history attempt t kill a us Attorney and that was it?
4. Also, as someone in my mid-30s, I am shocked I had never heard a single word about this before. Like there was an attempt to just wipe it from history. My guess is that what these people called "the hollywood crowd" must have had political and money connections tht we are never made aware of.
5. The rank and file KNEW he was getting away with it all. Which is why they took him for a bit of a "rough bus ride" with no air conditioning and "charming" cell mates on his way to Oregon, since they knew word had come down from the top of DOG that he was walking. And , BTW, these were REPUBLICANS in charge, so this is nothing partisan, just the usual workings of deep state ZOG. Entire thing is bloody amazing.
Anonymous 02/28/19(Thu)12:28:25 No.110661915
Also, I'm going to say the only reason this was even stopped when it was is because the heir to Nike kept getting wealthier and wealthier, and at some point he was donating enough he
got the ear of an Oregon senator.
You can tell, the nike heir only even agrees to do the program if they do a ~ 3minute sort of "Tribute" to his father in the film, which seems totally out of place (since it is totally out of place) but I guess they wanted him to talk badly enough. So, in the middle of this documentary there is suddenly this "tribute" in a totally different "Format" to the founder of Nike.