S-STOP BEING FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE YOU FUCKING GOY!!

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-02-28/orban-s-risky-plans-to-restrict-hungary-s-debt-to-nationals

>The economic logic is murkier, though. Research shows that the more of a country’s debt non-residents hold, the lower the cost of borrowing. Sourcing funds abroad also tends to increase the effectiveness of government spending in boosting growth: It lets domestic players put more resources into consumption and investment rather than government debt. Finally, a country’s banks become more vulnerable when they load up on their country’s government debt. European (((banking regulators))) have been trying to fight this phenomenon in recent years.

>No European country has kept its debt entirely out of the hands of foreigners or set a goal to do it – except Orban’s Hungary. So far, the post-2010 Hungarian governments have kept the country on a steady course of economic improvement, despite a worsening corruption climate and curbs on the rule of (((law))). But both Hungarians and investors in the country’s dynamic economy, projected to grow 3.5 percent this year, should watch for signs of politically motivated policies that could damp the growth and end up wreaking havoc on the one area in which it’s been difficult to fault Orban.

TRUST US GOYIM, OWNING YOUR OWN DEBT IS BAD! J-JUST TRUST US, YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY!

Attached: Fel Fel Vitézek a Csatára.mp4 (640x360, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I04cG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck my (((country))). For me its tax evasion.

Attached: tmp784849236058439681.jpg (1240x698, 162.13K)

Attached: 2022da6dbb18e5a609f74af11afef075c3efee474b9636058a018a1f9d62e707.png (754x588, 172.81K)

>follow (((the law))), goyim
Fucking kill yourself.

B-but Israel needs that money! And what about the refugees, and the niggers! who will pay the welfare!

Attached: 1545218132288.png (700x483, 235.8K)

Riddle me this, Schlomo; if I were to break the law, why in the everloving fuck would I brag about it on Zig Forums like you did on your other IP?

You're not very good at this.

Anyway, filtered.

Attached: 937a71a29beed15581163598c76d470ee819b60ae099ace3f68f36107ea0774a.jpg (588x588, 93.69K)

I've already done that for 3 years. It's pretty easy when you're a skilled contractor who can go to one of the poo-run check cashing joints and just claim to be unemployed. I do what the spics do: cash only, or a gift card if I must.

Attached: hongry.jpg (530x558, 45.39K)

You're a child.

Some people dont even realize you can live without a credit card. Its sad really

Attached: 129837192873091287.jpg (359x345, 32.78K)

You don't just live, you live GOOD. No debt, no Uncle Sam to stick his decrepit fingers in your wallet. It can be inconvenient at times; you can't order things online unless you use gift cards or preloaded credit cards. But the knowledge that you aren't keeping some lazy nig alive with your tax dollars is worth it. What's a few extra minutes to go buy a gift card or write a check? A few less minutes playing vidya or watchking Kikeflix? I think it's worth it.

you're using a credit card retard, that's being a retard goy

Why so?

Attached: tl-dr.webm (480x360, 147.49K)

Attached: nazi_lol.gif (460x266, 1022.02K)

Got the year wrong, but still. Free money in my pocket.

The idea of a credit card never seemed right to me. I can either buy something with my money, or use someone elses money and pay a small premium. I have the money, why am I borrowing credit? Why am I funneling all of my money through a third party?

I’d do what you do but unfortunately most companies in my line of work that hire me ask for such things like worksafe, business license, liability insurance, and gst number and i’ll just get audited if I report a lost or nil income every year.

If I am going to be paying taxes though I’d rather it go to racially aware whites, so unlike some I don’t have a problem with what your doing. I actually think it’s ethical to do in an unethical Jewish oligarchy.

Viktor Orban trying to buy yellowcake uranium from Niger confirmed. Bombing starts in 5. . . 4. . . 3. . .

It can work out okay if you're wise to the Jews' tricks. Get a card with a long intro period – two of mine are still in the introductory, 0% interest phase and will be for a long time yet – then use them and pay off all of the balance every single time. My rule is that, if I don't have the cash in my account right the hell now, I don't put it on a card.

Eventually, the intro period will end. Keep the oldest card you have and cancel all the intermediate cards before taking out a new one with the longest possible grace period and no annual fee. That hurts your average length of credit, but you have an emergency line of cash if your car takes a shit on you and you're paying 0 interest on all of it. I haven't paid a penny in interest on any of my cards in 5 fucking years.

Just be wise to the kike, user. You can use their money and build up your (((credit score))) at the same time, which will also save you on interest when it's time to buy a house for white children. In extremis, at least you'll have a lot of purchasing power to get supplies before going innawoods.

Pic very related.

Attached: Compound_Interest_Formula.gif (231x89, 5.64K)

There are privacy implications even if im not paying interest. If you have a credit card it is much more difficult to get away with hiding income because credit card companies have access to your entire fiscal history. If you check your google account you might notice they have a history of every location youve visited for the past few years if you havent turned off that (((feature))), there are no tax inplications there even if it is terrifying, but imagine they had a history of every transaction you ever made as well. It is a serious concern, this is your entire life in record.

What premium? Many cc have no fees and 2 months interest free. The benefits are huge. With a cc I am not liable if someone steals my wallet. I can get a refund if a store fucks me over.

Just pay the card off monthly.

hmm

Attached: big_brain_genius_line.jpg (306x320, 25.31K)

Stop working for Jews and go into business for yourself. Right now, my credit card companies think I make between $50,000 and $250,000 a year, while the IRS thinks I make $20,000. Grow the fuck up, kid.

If you're settling for just two months, you're selling yourself short. Mine have a 60-day free balance transfer period. The no-interest period runs from 12 to 18 months at least.

You are in trouble if you get audited. I am not. I also have no trouble buying things with money, despite what credit card shills might tell you.

What do you think happens in an audit? They don't send psychics to examine your thoughts, dude. As long as your paperwork is 12 IQ points above nigger-tier, everything should add up. You probably won't even get audited unless you're consistently reporting losses.

That's true. This is why you keep credit cards and on-hand cash separate, and treat them both like cash.

You're correct - the trick is to create a profile that the glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers will disregard because 'hes harmless' or even better - dont fall for the IOT of money meme. Don't use credit cards for vital purchases, and just take advantage of the system. Credit card companies call us deadbeats for a reason.

Do you not think your credit card company will immediately provide your logs when requested? A 12 iq nigger revenue agent could see that 20.000 does not equal 250.000. You are not dealing with some offshore vpn service, you are dealing with kikes. there is no obligation to privacy.

Fuck Orban, he openly and produly pushed through a law that allows companies to withold over time for fucking years

He put through a slave labor law against his own people, fuck that piece of shit

There's no advantage to being overly paranoid. Auditors and credit card flunkeys only talk to each other when the IRS is conducting a full-blown investigation, which is never worth doing when you're in the 5-figure income range. Unless there's a federal prosecutor trying to tie you to the mafia or a mildly pro-white group, nobody will ever make the effort. My car insurance company thinks I drive 1,000 miles a year. Nobody ever checks unless you're somebody important. So don't ring their bells with a blown power level.

Which is why this is terrible advice for anyone on this board.

One might regret not being paranoid enough, but one will never regret being too paranoid. Perhaps you lose nothing in sending you dna to 23 and me, but few people here would advocate it. As far as my country is concerned I dont really exist and I wouldnt have it any other way. This is simply preference. Personally, I see no reason to have credit. It would not enrich my life in any way. How does it enrich your life? What am i missing out on?

As long as you put a modicum of effort into hiding your income you don't have to actually worry about getting audited. The IRS is massively underfunded and doesn't bother to audit anyone that actively puts effort into hiding income because it takes too much time.
archive.is/I04cG

Again, you dont have to look both ways every time you cross the street, but if you dont you risk getting hit by a car. I do not like risk.

You've got a lot of strategic depth in case of sudden expenses. Also, while the IRS mostly doesn't give a shit about you, potential employers do, and a solid credit check makes you look like a loyal goy. Get your score over 700, user. It's perfect camouflage.

you only have yourself to blame

wew

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (2643x1957, 910.98K)

I have never gotten a credit check when pursuing employment, but youre right, I probably couldnt be a government employee or a surgeon. I may not be able to get a lease on a new Porsche either, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Attached: 1473537864145877595.jpg (489x604, 36.94K)

No credit check that you know of, goy. When I worked for a private investigator, we got a ton of job applications as staple work. If the job pays over $50,000 or you'll have access to an expense account, your credit has been run.

If Ive been checked despite myself and i faced no obstacles then this is only further proof that credit score is meaningless. You realize that if you live in Europe or America there are millions of shitskins who face no problems with employment deapite being rapists and welfare leeches. Credit score is pointless in current year.

No one is clicking on your article jew.

Dont worry, (((residents))) are keeping most of the debt anyway.

OY FUCKING VEY

Hungary is not our ally. They could have collapsed the EU if they and Poland had bandwagoned on Brexit. Never forget that. They are fake nationalists.

That was never an option for Hungary or Poland. The UK has the economic might to weather a ‘bad deal’ or ‘no deal’ exit. Britian has their own currency and their own global trading network. They have industry. They are seperated from the EU by sea, they have domestic oil, and they have one of the only real militaries in Europe.

Neither Poland nor Hungary have any of these advantages to work with. If they tried to leave now they would be ruined.

Of course, you do not care about facts. You are simply a jew, and all you know is that you must kike, kike, kike, all day and night.

Just pay with cash whenever possible, homos.