Turn the phrase "conspiracy theorist" against the left

Reposting from otherchan
I don't know if you've noticed, but this is their latest play :
1) label everything they don't like as "conspiracy theory"
2) "crack down" on "conspiracy theory" content (censorship)
huffingtonpost.com/entry/youtube-conspiracy-recommendations_us_5c610b9be4b0eec79b2523e5

They had to change gear because calling everybody a "racist bigoted Nazi" wasn't working any more.
The term "fake news" was originally supposed to fill this role, but it was turned against the MSM beautifully.
Now we have to do the same with "conspiracy theory" : every leftist must be labelled as a "conspiracy theorist".

- "White privilege" - conspiracy theory
- "Cops kill more blacks" - conspiracy theory
- "Muh patriarchy" - conspiracy theory
- "Russian colusion / bots" - conspiracy theory
- "Gender inequality / pay gap" - conspiracy theory
- If they say "Populism / right wing / fascism is on the rise" - conspiracy theorist
- If they say "hate crimes are rising" - conspiracy theorist
- "There are 67 genders" - conspiracy theory
- "Systemic racism" - conspiracy theorist
- "Race / gender is a social construct" - conspiracy theory
- Calling everything a conspiracy theory is a far right tactic - conspiracy theory

From now on, EVERYTHING the left says is a conspiracy theory. Make it so

Attached: this is how we beat censorship.png (1000x1000, 197.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/udhrbook/pdf/udhr_booklet_en_web.pdf
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17549507.2018.1392612
nypost.com/2019/02/26/believing-conspiracy-theories-might-make-you-a-criminal-study/
archive.is/tBfcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go the fuck back to your shithole redditnigger

Attached: f9289a912b368254114772b5251f4fee84cd2fa1faded83f34e09ea6798dd63b.jpg (244x306 53.16 KB, 3.88K)

Go be a format sperg somewhere else. This is a psyop thread is for grownups.

We've had this thread before. It doesn't work that way for Leftists. It just shows that the proponents of this idea fundamentally misunderstood the Left.

There's a very clear reason why Orwell came up with the system of double speak. Leftists are engaged in it every single day. They have two terms for one behavior. It's only a conspiracy when WE do it.

Consider practising your bantz a bit more before posting with the big boys.

low IQ confirmed

It's not supposed to convince the left. The idea is to de-weaponize the term so that they can't use it against us any more.
Think about what happened to the words 'racist' and 'bigot'. They've lost a lot of their power because they were overused.
Also, using the phrase in an argument forces the left into a defensive position at which point, to an observer, they are "defending a conspiracy theory".
They already laid the groundwork for us by attaching negative connotations to the term in the public consciousness. All we have to do is play it against them.

That's a conspiracy theory that only started because some lefty antisemites decided to count jews as white when jews themselves define themselves as jewish. Stop spreading hate.

Per capita, cops are more likely to fire on whites than blacks. Take off the tinfoil hat.

Women get custody of children most of the time, and you conspiracy theorists want to blame men for the state of things?

Yes, because a few thousand bucks in facebook ads will definitely turn the tide of an election. Typical nutjob seeing Russia everywhere.

This has been debunked so many times it's not even worth addressing. Is the Earth flat too?

Alex Jones thinks the nazis are everywhere too.

- If they say "hate crimes are rising" - conspiracy theorist
Hate crimes against whites ARE rising, while fringe conspiracy organizations like the ADL cry wolf. They report their own hoaxes, you know. It's all well documented, easily searchable.

- "There are 67 genders" - conspiracy theory
Keep listening to the fringe radical conspiracy theorists instead of the poor guy who lived through it, David Reimer. Spouting that nonsense insults his memory, and you should be ashamed.

POINT TO THE SYSTEM THAT LEGALIZES RACISM. THIS SHOULDN'T BE HARD.
WHAT'S THAT? EVERY GOVERNMENT AND MAJOR CORPORATION GIVES PREFERENCE TO EVERY OTHER RACE BESIDES WHITES? AND IT'S A DOCUMENTED PART OF THOSE SYSTEMS?
WOW THAT'S INTERESTING. YOU'D HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF NUTJOB TO THINK WHITES BENEFIT FROM THAT SYSTEM.

Attached: 6413afa34f3f034a0e49e6d2c47a8eb005cbbd0605ee1129e20d3746cde9.jpg (255x255, 10.89K)

Sure. And you don't glow in the dark at all.

**(3) The will of the people shall be the
basis of the authority of government;
this will shall be expressed in periodic
and genuine elections which shall be by
universal and equal suffrage and shall be
held by secret vote or by equivalent free
voting procedures. **

**Everyone, as a member of society, has
the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national
effort and international cooperation and
in accordance with the organization and
resources of each State, of the economic,
social and cultural rights indispensable
for his dignity and the free development
of his personality. **

We are in agreement. Please re-read the OP. The idea of this psyop is to start pointing these things out.

**(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled
to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock,
shall enjoy the same social protection**

You know what? I'll just dump the link here. Try not to puke over the stick figure cartoons they included for illiterates.
un.org/en/udhrbook/pdf/udhr_booklet_en_web.pdf

They haven't. Not by a long shot.

You can't engage a group that has mastered the art of misleading and sophistry on their own terms, that's both dishonest and futile. If you're arguing for the sake of a third party you'll only come off as equally dishonest. Hitler already made all these observations.

I disagree. When many normies from the centre / centre right hear those words now they roll their eyes and think of "the crazy
PC brigade calling everything racist". Ten years ago this was not the case. The left can always be counted on to overplay their hand.

The point is we can hold them to their own standards. If they support free speech as per Article 19, we win. If they show the world their double standards, we win.

Fuck off language jew.

Granted, I'm a Yuropoor and we're on the losing side of the culture war. Accusations of racism can easily cost you your job and social standing and I'm certain the same is true in America if you're in the wrong state.

Their terms dictate that nobody ever holds them to their own standards. This op proposes that we do just that. Therefore it doesn;t play by their terms

They do this all the time and nobody cares enough, because people don't value free speech as highly as you'd like to think.

Well, isn't it better than doing nothing?
or
would be a great headlines, don't you think?

Fuck off, D&C demoralisation shill

If you haven't already been doing this you've lost the plot.

I like this idea

They hate having their own logic used against them.

Attached: IMG_0331.PNG (200x164, 43.29K)

Actually his clapback BTFO you even though you're right about his new faggotry, faggot.

Yes, and that's one reason why normies are getting tired of the words.
Remember

reddit faggot

double faggot

The JIDF doubles down

Try talking about chemtrails, EVERYONE hates that dude.
Stupid fucking niggers.

it would be hilarious if someone took twitter or google to international court for violating a basic human right.
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17549507.2018.1392612

Good idea, more importantly, it's also a trigger phrase to normie/npc observers to immediately disregard anything said by the accused as well as socially shame them. It could quite easily be hijacked because it's literally just a password to execute a pre-programmed response. Kinda feel retarded no one though of this earlier.

this is like wiping your ass with shitty paper.

where does it end, we just keep devolving further and further to try and out match the other

True, but we gotta play the hand we've been dealt.
I like the idea.

user, don't you see? How can you still not see?

There's no going back now.

to the anons in this thread, reinforcing the stigmatization of 'conspiracy theories' is exactly what the jew wants, because his only power is playing games of rhetoric

calling others JIDF gives you away immediately
I hope they deduct some points from your paycheck this week, mordecai; here's a sage to make up for it

Given that all of the shit the lefties say IS a retarded fantasy, calling it Conspiracy Theory is right.
And could be effective.

You're an idiot, the idea is good.
Also, filtered your stupid ass.

We need to make sure that Trump / Neocon Zionists lose the next elections, so no

lots of kikes itt, must be a good move.

At least link the video you're ripping off

I tried this during the Kavanaugh hearings and they got piiiiiiiissed.

"Rapist? That conspiracy theory was already debunked. That's why none of her witnesses back her story."

I-i-i-it's n-n-not debunked.

"So it's still bunk? Only a matter of time."

-You during the fall of Byzantium

100% of people who think Facts and Logic™ win normies are Stupid and should go back to massaging Ben Shapiro's ball sack.

You SAW Trump get elected, you SAW Cortez get beat a sitting congresswoman. Both ignored all facts.

War is Deception - Sun Tsu

Anyone who opposes using winning tactics is a Jewish Discord Tranny

usually these threads are CIA glownigger shit, hell this might even be an example.
I'm down for the sheer lulz tho.
It's gotta be subtle. Otherwise these faggots will have a trillion WaPo and Jezebel articles by tomorrow.

One good thing to reference when ridiculing lefty conspiracy theories is buzzfeed.
Something like:

It works because some of their more retarded conspiracy theories do originate from buzzfeed blogs.

what's more is a lot of leftists imagine themselves to be operating at several levels higher than the average person. Hence their smugness and belief that they have all the answers.
Once you tie their ideals into a sub-par clickbait site you will force them to react. (not sure how but their egos will cause them to respond)

why do you want to validate a meme word invented by CIAniggers?
this psyop is dumb and retarded.
Let me address each of your examples and explain why they're retarded.

Whites should be privilege
Isn't it a statistical fact that they kill more nigs per capita?
Men have always been more politically dominant, patriarchy is a fact, it being bad is a matter of (((opinion)))
Russia obviously interferes with elections, Dugin exists, the alt-kike exists. So do other countries, like China and Israel.
Genders are not equal, this is a fact. There is an EARNINGS gap, this is a fact.
These things are rising.
"Hate crimes" are also rising. The "conspiracy theory" here is that a hate crime should be regarded differently to a normal crime.
Gender doesnt exist full stop, it was invented in the 1950s by a pedo kike called John Money
The system SHOULD favor the native race. the problem is that it doesnt.
This is the only one that could be regarded as "conspiratorial" so far.
dishonest and retarded, since you've just made a thread about this tactic.

Russia influencing foreign elections is normal. The US does that too and spends a lot more money on it.
But the Russian Collusion thing is a conspiracy theory.
Leftiests used to say that they were working directly with Trump or something. Even now some of them still try to claim that even though its been debunked.

A kike-free first post, this is not.

Excellent idea
More for your list:
Too many white movie directors/producers - conspiracy theory
Incels are everywhere and hate everything - conspiracy theory
"Diversity is our strength" - conspiracy theory
Nation of immigrants - conspiracy theory
Iran/Syria/Lebanon are terrorists intent on destroying the west - conspiracy theory
Circumcision is beneficial - conspiracy theory
Israel only democracy in Middle East - conspiracy theory
BDS is immoral - conspiracy theory
Yellow vests are anti-semetic - conspiracy theory
Climate change fixed by having fewer kids - conspiracy theory
Western nations to blame for climate change - conspiracy theory

Clearly the meme worked. Let's make it work for us until it is ignored for overuse.

Jews DONT control the media - conspiracy theory.

Saved. I would've capped it but I'm a phone poster and it's too big.

NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT
NPC ALERT

thought-terminating cliche
nypost.com/2019/02/26/believing-conspiracy-theories-might-make-you-a-criminal-study/
archive.is/tBfcM

for you

We need twitterfags in on this.

Attached: gaza_bomb_israel_AP_img.jpg (1440x907, 240.97K)

The other day I was reading fagbook and watched some dumb local bitch make a comment about "white males" to which I simply called her racist and that she should be ashamed of herself. She literally had no fucking idea how to respond, none. That is all I wrote, nothing else and I never responded again and there were ten responses from her making an absolute moron out of herself infront of everyone.

That is all you have to do, turn their own bullshit right back on them and they have zero idea how to deal with it because they are so used to a script.

Despite the weird-ass shill formatting, can this actually work? What if we somehow meme'd it so that normie youtube e-celebs started using like the whole NPC meme?

Yes, because in the middle of the biggest war in history a cabal of Germans secretly conspired to slaughter their own workforce. You wingnut conspiracy theorists get crazier every day.

Kill yourself, retard.

Oven yourself, kike

Well said.

Attached: call of kek finito.jpg (1515x1852, 3.3M)

When a man is so intolerant of his birth gender he cuts off his penis to make a 'vagina' remember:
TRANSGENDER is a codeword for GENDER BIGOT
Tell them to shut their proven gender bias traphole, next time they demand to be called "Ma'am".

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL

THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

=slmd=

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of Whites.

LOL The (((((((((mods))))))))))) sure hated on this when I mantioned it.

Here, Modengrubers have some more.

Attached: Conspiracy theory coined.JPG (601x514 64.59 KB, 47.99K)

It's already started. Trumpenkrieger himself echoed what was said.

THA HOAX OF ALL HOAXES

Conspiracy theory.

I laugh at the pathetic "Oy vey, don't use their tactics against them that have worked against you, goyim" shills.

i'm gonna check Twitter for this tag.

Yup, #conspiracytheory is definitely a globohomo-owned tag on Twitter.

Nothing but leftist drivel.

Headlines? Like, in newspapers?
How new are you?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: Media_Jews_2015.jpg (2092x1270, 692.42K)

In all your arrogance you thought this was a good idea. Lurk more.

I just mock these terms. They call you a bigot, my response is, what's a bigot? Is that something larger than a mediumot? And using the word "big," isn't that fat shaming? Tsk, shame on you.

It's quite rare when you can convert a leftist back to being a human being. This is why anti-leftist and anti-communist forces are often very violent, because they're left with no other choice. If you could rationally deescalate leftist violence, then it wouldn't be a problem.

Labeling everything a conspiracy theory is gonna be a fine double edged sword. By one side, we crush the Left's morale by mass spreading disdain by the common folk to their narratives, we make our enemies reconsider using the term. By the other, we trivialize the term to levels no one will give a fuck about its "original" meaning. We can, as it gets popular, red-pill everyone about how the term was memed by the CIA (we can use the KGB as well) to demean what they didn't want people to believe.
The drawback is we must keep using it to back our side. Otherwise, our enemies will try to take (back) over the term, the same as they weaponized "fake news" using the state apparatus to censor people. They used the whole International Social Democracy and progressives as a mean to weaponize what we memed to the whole world. Our advantage is we are always on the side of Truth and we don't use that much of resources to meme things to our advantage; but the enemy does and they clearly show desperation while doing it, so it is easy to backfire on them.

So… I approve your idea, OP.

The Swastika is the cross of Thor. There is no such thing as muh LARPs. You are not White.