Proof of orchestrated white genocide

on the UN's own website. Many of you may already know about this but I thought it was worth posting the memes anyway for ease of dissemination and newbs. The second pic is more normie friendly. Spread 'em. Have fun.

Attached: replacement4.png (2000x1557 1.05 MB, 1.08M)

flipanon here. Where should I print this out and spread it?

you're filipino, what are you worried about white genocide for?

Because he's an ally of the Aryan race.

Spread everywhere?

These are complete shit. It clearly says "the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States." Two of those are Asian nations, contradicting the claim of "White Genocide", and that's the first thing any leftist faggot will point out when they see them.

Another zero effort nigger thread to clog the report queue. Pottery.

oh, more proof? Maybe my family will listen to me this time!

Attached: HsAraotQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35.72K)

Maybe he likes a world where new shit gets invented?

yea pretty much

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 92.08K)

And 6 of them are white countries. Plus, this is blatantly being done to ALL white countries AND NOBODY ELSE 20 years after the "report" was published".
This evidence destroys the argument that the """migration""" (replacement) is a """natural process"""". It was planned well in advance and orchestrated by governments.

Hi JIDF. Your D&C doesn't work any more.

But two of them are not, which means your narrative is blown. Honestly, you're beyond retarded if you can't see how contradicting White genocide on a White genocide poster completely discredits not only the poster itself, but anyone that raises the issue of White genocide with the reader in the future.
Which your poster does not point out is even occurring. Zig Forums knows this is a fact, but the average normalfaggot - the person you're trying to reach with your propaganda - doesn't.
Your poster is poorly thought out, user, and in its current form will do more harm than good. You need to rework it.

Maybe because he understands the importance of the white race in the war against Jewish tyranny.

Without us everybody gets mongrelized and enslaved.

Whoa, crazy.

Attached: c89fe07a9a5c224e0b0af6c7e30b0745394cfd8440c73613b10ecc2908857cea.jpg (304x550, 89.54K)

The majority are white countries, and Asians are propagandized to be white via their MSM lies, so in reality it proves our point.

Also, perhaps you would do good to explain Atrazine to the public and how it's reducing birth rates, or is that too much for you to do?

He's not an evil demon. Fuck outta here with your stinky butt hole.

Get palette-swapped!

Attached: 102D4EC0-AE03-4D80-8C21-E68252D5A0D4.jpg (590x350, 96.1K)

So if "white people" is derogatory, "black people" would also be derogatory?

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL

THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

=sdjhg=

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of Whites.

There are a fair few people among the Oriental races who are on our side, user. We need all of the allies we can get if we're going to wipe the jewish menace from this world once and for all.
It is of the utmost importance that NatSocs remember that it is the jew and his legions of amoral golems that are the enemy.

Fuck you faggot jew. I report you everytime you post that kike garbage.