If you want to stop being so disorganized you have to identify your actual enemy...

If you want to stop being so disorganized you have to identify your actual enemy. Jews are the globalist demons sent to destroy the west, yes. But sent by whom? Satan. Therefore the only hope is Christ, and Christ’s big comeback, because only Christ has the power to defeat Satan. Hitler sure didn’t. Now, if this never happens, if Christ was a liar and never returns, you are fucked and the West is a lost cause. But I got a hunch it will. Just not soon. There still needs to be more suffering and rot. A little birdie told me that it’s not going to occur until the world ACTUALLY starts missing the guy for once, instead of just pretending to.

Attached: 06F4DFCC-A1F5-4DB0-9CC9-1126AC0CDA25.jpeg (750x1000, 104.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gibeah
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19&version=ESV
youtu.be/Z3FwzHTjDrE
youtu.be/opX_u9v46eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The real culprit is the catholic church but Im not defending unrighteous jews.

Why would the culprit be that beautiful pillar and bulwark of truth?

Let's read the story of Israel (the person) from the Bible, and you can decide if you want to consider yourself to be descendants of Jacob (who was renamed Israel by Yahweh).

Turn in your bibles to Genesis 25.

Attached: Jewsus1_highlights.png (1200x800 311.89 KB, 311.89K)

Attached: ilhan-omar-smile.jpg (770x470, 39.92K)

What part of “sent by Satan” do you not understand?

remember when the true israelites destroyed all but a few of the benjaminites? maybe it's time to mow the lawn again.

I don’t actually remember or know that story. Pray tell

im not defending the zohar or talmund but the catholic church isnt christianity and I suggest you get saved friend if you seek truth.

Somebody has a hunch. Quick everybody. Drop everything and follow this guy.

This is why its important to read and educate yourself. The KJV bible read by rightly dividing is the final redpill.

Okay,

Let's assume that Jewry isn't a blood cult that conspires to rule over non-Jewish nations through usury, media control, assassinations, and other such nefarious schemes that all adhere to the known laws of physics and can all be explained without invoking supernatural explanations. How do we make Christ reappear? Like, physically, what do we do? Genuflect as contritely as we can, sing a hymn as passionately as we can, give all of our money to the church? Does Christ then poof into re-existence and shoot laser beams out of his eyes and disintegrate all the jews, gays, and whomever else I don't like?

I just want to know how all of this jesus stuff works. Because it seems to me that it's easier just to try what Hitler did until it works. He got pretty close the first time, maybe it'll work for good the second time around.

If jesus was the savior Christians would have saved us. Perhaps this is a fallacy, but you've had 2000 years. We need to go back.

Attached: photo207.jpg (630x420, 107.46K)

"THEY'RE EATING GEE-ZUSS!!!!"

Attached: 4c21883a62201df83a45ef54e844fb8b1c7de8dab3beeb066b839771ef3de0a3.jpg (211x239 110.67 KB, 9.92K)

Ill do my best to summarize the dispensationed bible of the KJV.
There are different timelines in the word, but to keep things simple, the old testament (law) started when God made a covenant with abraham. Then the hebrews were started, and moses came to bring God's law to israel.
Later on the israelites proved that theyre just as wicked if not worse, and God repented of them. So he sent his Son to fullfill the scriptures.
Then Jesus did his thing and the church age began somewhere around after the resurection.
In this Age, God postponed the salvation of the jewish people today and gave it to the gentiles by grace through faith not works. In the near future the jews left on earth who rejected Jesus Christ will be persecuted like WWII and will have to die for God.

Attached: dispensations.png (1280x400, 130.17K)

Buy-bull? Written by some kike on a stick naned God? Even the ot? Seems legit.
Even King James sez so.

If you actually read the book of revelation it is described in vivid detail the coming destiny of all unsaved jews today. If you really hate jews so much I suggest you actually read what will happen, God makes sure they get their justice served.
If you knew anything about the histort of israel, its basic doctrine that the hebrews were just as wicked.
To simply say jews are worse because they're of a certain race, nor the fact that man is imperfect then your pride is no different than every king thar rose and fell.

I’m not Catholic but I do believe the church is the continuing presence of Christ on Earth in the flesh and thus has its own unique way of conferring grace. I’m not dogmatically Protestant and I love vacationing in Catholic societies, and I am sure God loves it too.

But that’s the religious discussion. This thread is about secular affairs. The Catholic Church in no way undermines noble civilization. Historically it is the basis of all civilization. The West is Roman. Proof is that Jews still consider themselves in the Roman occupation (the exile of Edom).

Haaa you didn’t see pic related did you?

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Read Book of Revelations.

How to make him come back sooner? That’s not for you to do, but for the Jew. The lower they sink, the sooner he will come.

But honestly, once you gain a testimony that Heaven is actually a real place, this world starts to matter less and you can be blissful doing whatever.

Civilizations rise and fall its not because of jewish people. The most successful civilations from; babylon to rome, did not fall because of jews. In fact rome is not gone if you argue the catholic church is rome under another dress. The roman catholic church's goal isnt to ruin other civilizations, its to install the one world government, the utopia of all lost souls, your fantasy essentially.

start here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gibeah
or here: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19&version=ESV

benjamin were absorbed into judah.

How much power did Jews have in those thriving civilizations that happened to have Jews? Did dual citizens fill the entire State Department like in the US?

Tx

God helps those who help themselves. You think he'd want you to sit uselessly there grovelling for a saviour instead manifesting the true spirit of righteousness in you and fighting (((evil))).

Actually God helps those who help others. It’s in the Bible. But be righteous and fight the holy fight, by all means.

The juice will survive because their god gets the fucking job DONE.
The dickless dead joo on a stick provided to you by the master race was designed not to.They will sacrifice the other 7+ billion featherless bipeds to their god& they will rule the earth.

Attached: 0cb0bf89ed4f20a6e4a757f34042afd3059b4754ea1f63dc145747ec44e449ec.png (526x461 106.91 KB, 25.03K)

Threadly reminder:
Anyone retarded enough to confuse the Synagogue of Satan Rev2:9, 3:9 with Jesus 1 violent act in peaceful life: driving out merchants from temple by implying they are both the same "jews" is either a nigger or a kike that are not into history.
There was only 1 Abramic religion, the other 2 are impostors claiming to be related. Both impostors turned up centuries after the death of Jesus Christ.
Judaism - Ashkenazi tribe convert to religion of Pharisees and continue to write their version of it, known as the Talmud, to the present day. Markets new religion as "original Christianity".
Islam - illiterate warlord gets funding from satan's pope via ex-nun wife to fund Al-Qaeda 0.1alpha. Markets new religion as "updated Christianity"

Attached: tfw you're your own son.jpg (516x600, 81.73K)

The christ jew came not to abolish the law of moses.

And by fighting for our people, nature, and everything good left in the world we are helping others too.

but you don't know this because you're a nigger bot

Illiterate child& goatfuckers oral mythology translated & transcribed by the literati& kings.

Attached: 5f5e05cfcc2e6ed63db28e6193c6f11ee893c264c4d66249bd9a90e9a2cb9f0f.jpg (230x255, 17.28K)

Yeah, just don’t forget we also get a kingdom not of this world.

Christians can never explain how the rise of christianity gave way to the rise of jewish power. A true jewish inversion of the truth is to say that christianity is the answer to the evils of the jew. In reality, christianity is what have jews power. Codex Theodosianus, redpill yourself.

This is both a false dilemma and the origin of the, "dude wait for hitler," jewish trick.

Yes,goyims! Sacrifice yourselves & your children to US!
Have no joy or pleasure,be a slave your reward will be in the NEXT world!!!

Attached: ea4356c06daf4dd325ae3b760a3b43bb9a54c8ccf1516bbd953d1cffb98759a8.jpeg (235x255, 10.97K)

We wuz (65 IQ) kangz n sheeit.

Attached: IMG_20190228_144035.jpg (1000x1123, 67.67K)

Haha. You think Jews had power under a strong Catholic Europe? It’s the fall of Christianity (meaning Catholicism) that gave rise to Jewish power. If any form of Christianity gave us the rise of Jewish power was the commercial Protestantism of Western Europe, followed by American Protestantism today. This is all predicted in scripture btw. Saint Paul says that before the end, there has to be a “falling away” from Christian truth (i.e. a rise in Jewish power).

Eternity is eternity. Suit yourself. But believing that Heaven is real also makes THIS life better (Jew’s and Nazi’s are both miserable in case you didn’t know) so you lose twice over. Btw I’m rich.

hide and report

What about pedophiles in the Catholic church? Popes were compromised hundreds of years ago.

What do the *many* sins of Catholicism have to do with Jews lmak

That's not how it works here, Langley Virgin.
The Catholic church has been controlled by sinners for hundreds of years.
But you aren't here for actual debate, instead to malevolently shill.

The Catholic pedopriest church is garbage.

Rich assholes get their own gated clouds.
I'd just get thrown in with the shitskins & faggots anyhow.
Dog heaven for them.
Oh,wait,very low probability of richies getting into heaven.
Think the dead kike on a stick reputedly said that.

Attached: e0170876493109a0382bad9c82f2a588ed86672c34f5c65ac6615d1c971f1696.jpg (255x190 67.77 KB, 18.37K)

I’m not a Catholic. But the Catholic Church is the Jews’ worst fear. In these dark times, how much power does the Church have? It’s almost invisible, except for being called pedophilic in the news media. Wake up, it’s the church of God.

The bible is a kike made fairytale. Hitler was the second coming of Jesus

On that last point he said with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. So yes rich ppl in Heaven. KYS

Take your meds

Hitler was the second coming. what we call ww2 was the final battle between good and evil. It was our ragnarok. We lost and now we live in hell. We need to recover, but how?

That’s a terrible way to look at the world hahahahahahahaha

It’s almost cute. Hell will be much worse. ;)

Reality is terrible. This is what it means to be alive.

O ye of little faith.

Here watch this bro

youtu.be/Z3FwzHTjDrE

Who is classically a jew.

Attached: Is the Devil based on the Jew-m88OU3q6UxU.mp4 (640x360, 6.58M)

This only reinforced my belief that this life is hell. SAD!

Attached: depression_by_bettinaminamino-d18q57i.jpg (752x664, 174.02K)

Satan is an angel you dunce.

Hence

Alright I just finished the video.
Every night I pray for death, but it never comes. Explain that.

You mistakenly believe that God is death? In other words you live under the belief that Satan is the true God. You basically satan and are miserable for it.

Only Jews and Nazi’s care about the things of this world which Satan offers. True noblemen enjoy lives of carefree bliss knowing that an eternity of Heaven awaits.

You basically worship satan

I used to wish I had never been born because I had no faith in the creator. Once you realize who the true creator of this place is, you’ll change your tune, I guarantee…

kys

But if this world is ruled by satan then wouldnt death be the only correct escape? Woulddnt we be able to escape satan through death? I think the only thing keeping me alive is the pain of death so isnt that enlightenment? There is nothing about this life or world that is good, by your own admission, so why should I pretend to endure it?

REMINDER
THIS THREAD WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZIONIST ALT-RIGHT'S KIKES

Life is the only escape from death, obviously. God offers eternal life to those who believe that Jesus died on the cross because the world is evil and naturally hates God.
No because Satan is death the one killing you. He is the author of evil which leads to death. Jesus defeated evil and death and fixes everything to give you Heaven.
Fearing pain isn’t enlightenment no, lmao. Idk wht enlightenment means, Buddhism is a FALSE religion of death as well (inspired of Satan too, incidentally. The opening line of the religion is “life is suffering” lmao imagine a religion based on that)
I didn’t admit that. God made everything and saw that it was good. Satan is the prince of this world but he has no power if you tell him to fuck off in the name of Jesus. Your life can be rainbows and unicorns again if you turn towards the light.

There is a light somewhere, you just have to find it. Well guess what, I’m showing it to you.

Jesus has nothing to offer to me in this life, clearly the next life is the one for me. The only rainbows in satans kingdom represent faggotry.

What a hilarious accusation, never been called that one before.

Look dude I relate to you a lot. I was you once. Christianity is true. The truth will set you free from your slavery to pain.

I was going to send you some uplifting Christian thing but I think this will actually help exorcise your demons even better.

VIEWERS WARNING

youtu.be/opX_u9v46eg

Attached: B21CB94F-7BEF-402B-BA3F-468532D98F56.png (1334x750, 2.42M)