I am so ashamed

How do I cope with the fact I've done some terribly degenerate things when I was in my most pozzed, jewed phase of my life?

At the beginning of uni I fell in with the druggy NPC normie crowd and had a lot of sex and drugs and was a faggot for a while.

It didn't last long, a few months, and eventually I woke up and started getting my shit together and became natsoc but I still cannot undo the terribly disgusting things I have done.

I am so angry at myself for getting jewed so hard, and ashamed that I'll never be totally pure.

I reject girls on the basis that they were sluts in the past and their actions cannot be undone but how I can be so hyprocritical when I was a degenerate faggot in worse ways than they were?

I fully regret and am disgusted by my past, yet understand I have changed entirely and am nowhere close to who that faggot was, an entirely different person really. Surely I should see that in the girls I'm with too and stop being so judgemental?

I one dumped a girl cos I found out she used to have sex with men twice her age and niggers, yet I have done the exact same thing. I repress it so hard, otherwise it makes me want to throw up thinking about it.

Is it right to forgive these women? Can I even forgive myself?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-large-169.jpg (460x259, 18.07K)

The only way is to atone for your sins. Read books, meditate, self reflect and most importantly of all water fast. We need all the powerful men we can get for the upcoming revolution.

It's really not the same thing as with women. Women have a more limited breeding window for healthy offspring, imprint differently and will chimerize your offspring into partial negroids. Just acknowledge you fucked up and get over it. Imagine if you had just fucked up and never came around instead.

Even if you're too broken to forge normal human relationships anymore, you're not too broken to KILL JEWS.

Attached: 270b2259ce8bd0f51faac3c4ca9dd700538345dec2f9e9eb5ec9a59749b53a13.jpg (1280x1113, 115.96K)

Solution:
Masturbate 6 times today.

lament the fact that you were kiked for so long but rejoice in that you have woken up.
everyone commits hypocrisy at some point.

Right yourself.

Don't be ashamed. Be angry. They brainwashed you.
I'm not the religious type, but redemption is possible. But remember: Every choice you made was your choice. You always have a choice.

And you have a choice now to do things correctly. Again, I'm not the religious type, but remember that these political factions that humanity has created are less powerful than you think. Just as you shift from degenerate to righteous, someone else might do the same, or even the reverse.

The point is that you need to see other people as your friends, family, or allies, even if they are "liberal" or "leftist" or whatever else. The point is that they CAN be reformed, even though it is difficult.

Blood and fire, friend. Blood and fire.

Most of us have a shameful past. The shame of our past is part of what makes us credible when we oppose degeneracy. Don't hold onto that period of your life, it isn't you today.

As regards women, there are perhaps instances where you should lower your standards, and be more forgiving if you see genuine potential in a girl, but outright rejection of a filthy woman may have a positive effect on her, and make her more valuable to another man. Don't be afraid to keep rejecting these women, because that's what needed to done in the first place.

Hey guys, let's all be like the communists and vent our "sins" so we can virtue signal how good and pure we are because we're a fucking cult or something.

Odin gave up an eye for wisdom.

They hollowed you out and filled you with filth. Despair did the rest.

You are responsible for your actions. The jew and its golems are responsible for theirs.

Just as you are responsible for your actions then, you are responsible for becoming better.

You got better *i assume* have they? How far did they fall? Women are a bit like dogs or children, they need a firm hand or they become a problem. Just like children and dogs we understand that they aren’t completely responsible for themselves. Its up to you if you think a particular woman is worth forgiving, just don’t be a cuck.

Stop over thinking it. It sounds like you are trying to justify associating with a thot.
Dont.
If you have to perform mental gymnastics to be with a woman you are a cuck and will get fucked over.

You had sex with men twice your age and niggers? Lol.
Instead of throwing-up understand that they are deliberately engineering these things into our society in order to destroy us.
Does this make you angry? Good. Never forget that they engineered the cesspit that passes for the civilisations that we grew up in. All white children being born now will grow up in a similar degeneracy-perversion mill.
Now what are you going to do about it?

People think that wisdom, self knowledge and strength appears like magic. They are wrong.
They only come through struggle, suffering, failure, loss and a stubborn struggle to overcome.
What would you tell your 12 year old self and how have you arrived at this painful self knowledge?

Attached: 15d21d5eb7bc2691bfeb264b7b6f6a9f89bbfc47a57ea1b891114d520a97b440.jpg (960x1280, 266.88K)

Our children can have purity. Focus on victory.

What is this the 'faggot acceptance thread'. You know he is never going to stop fucking dudes…he is just trying to see if you guys are faggot friendly. Also, drugs and fucking dudes? Do you really want to be in the trenches when he gets vaporized next to you and sprays a fine mist of homo disease all in your nose, mouth and eyes?

They 'brainwashed' him into being a faggot?

JEEZ…the fucking state of Zig Forums.

Idk, i thought he was being figurative?

I am going to give you the same advice that was once given to me when I was younger by an older friend and hopefully it sinks in with you as it did with me. You can be offended by this if you so wish but the bottom line is I am saying it to, hopefully, knock a young man back into the right train of thought.

You need to act like a fucking man. Modern society and utter bullshit drama and moronic cultural changes have turned men inside out and forced them to sit and ponder utterly stupid shit as if they need to feel anything about. Never, ever… I repeat.. fucking never apologize for pursuing what you want. Do you really think forgiving that woman you have convinced yourself (at moment) is worth your time will unring the bell? It won't. Your forgiveness will be useless because once that door is crossed and once she knows that is your thought process, guess what, there is no going back and eventually she will turn the table on you. You cannot, you fucking cannot, forgive someone (and shouldn't anyhow) for not measuring up to the standard you set forth. When many people do that society ends up looking like things are going with beautiful women fucking nigs because it's the "cool" thing to do as they get their nose pierced and consider what cock they are going to suck that night to "feel" something. No… no you walk away and you keep your chest out and your chin up, you think "fuck you" to yourself and you also think to yourself "I did nothing wrong, I have never lost, but I can improve".

Do not go down the sulking road, do not go down the quit road, do not go down the settling road, and do not go down the "woe is me" road. Ever, period. Grab your balls, remind yourself you are a fucking man, remind yourself you may have fucked up but that is okay because you won't make the same mistake again and carry on, take care of you, and fucking control the world. Do not let shit come to you but go out, knock down doors, run through anyone/anything that stands in your path, and never take no for an answer but learn how to change your tactics and the manner by which you conduct business. Life is not hard user, you just have to not be afraid of it, you just have to not give a fuck what anyone thinks and you have to hold dear those who were there for you/support you and them alone. Period.

Now what the fuck are you still feeling sorry for yourself about? Seriously.. go out and take the world and ascend yourself, trust me, when you start it will come naturally. You're a man and men get things done and anger especially.. it gets things done.

No…he is a literal faggot trying to see if Zig Forums can be turned into being a faggot friendly environment.

this is not rrue. I did fag sex a few times when i was 19. I am 24 now and even meeting a fag irl makes me ill. I do not associate with these people if I come across them. I hate them just as much, if not, more than you do.

I know this place is not pozzed. This is why I freely admit to my wrongdoing. I do not want comforting or pats on the back. If anything I guess subconsiously want to be shamed and insulted, to outsource some of my self-hate.

There is a way.

You have no reason to 'freely admit your faggotry' to total strangers other than to inquire about fag acceptance. I will never accept you faggot. I know that the second you have tricked a woman into bearing faggot young for you and passing on your lines you will go straight back to fucking dudes in the ass and all manner of degeneracy. I hope you don't think this is my first rodeo with faggots…I had to grow up around you guys and I know exactly what you are like and how you act. Enjoy your hedonism and nigger fucking (because it will always come down to needing the power over another man or a little boy [gotta make more parasitic faggots like you, right]) no matter what you say…it is a DISEASE that there is no cure for other than death. Why do you think HIV/AIDS came about, its sole purpose was to kill you faggots and exterminate you from the planet.

Attached: gay rape bathroom meme.jpg (904x1200 41.4 KB, 142.6K)

Brother, it is another symptom of the sickness of our time that you have only anons to turn to in matters of the soul such as the one you face, rather than an objective spiritual leader to turn to. I would be out of line to recommend steps of self-flagellation, but remember that the ultimate goal of such steps is acceptance, forgiving yourself, and reconciliation with the divine.

If nothing else works, the holy fire of coming war and strife will surely cleanse your soul if you do not give into the devil whispering in your ear.

Stay strong.

Suicide bomb a synagogue.

There is no gay gene to pass on you brainwashed bluepilled dumbfuck. Fags make more fags by raping little boys, it is entirely environmental.

Well, look at this from different perspective. You probably shitted your pants when you were 1 year old. You would probably be disgusted if it happens now. That's the point.

We grow up.

Yoy can do nothing about the past, only about the present. I reccomend meditations by Marc Aurelius. Try to forgive yourself and focus on becoming different to what you used to be. Never let a day be wasted again. In 10 years your past will be nothing but a distant memory.

Aeron Greyjoy lived a life of drinking and whoring only to have a brush with death and become a righteous man. Tell yourself you’re like Damphair, thats what I do anyways

Attached: F145952C-6B27-428B-A432-A2C999840D25.jpeg (300x462, 50.97K)

OP - you’d be happier if you were honest. I know you think it made you happy to write that pack of lies, but I’m telepathically and/or presciently certain you’d be happier telling the truth, whoever you are.

Don’t take this too seriously.

I’ve been in a lot of fights in my life. One and only one of them I started with malice aforethought. I attacked a specific individual with the intent that the attack was a communication, that it was a limited reciprocation, that it was a message delivered to someone who had done worse to me first on multiple occasions. And it worked! I want to live out the next thousand years never having to do it again, but that awful thing worked.

I’m a pacifist by preference, not compulsion, do you see? I hate fighting, fervently and sincerely, and would bring the whole world to have no use for it if I could. To eliminate violence wouldn’t eliminate me. And yet…

Twice also I have lashed out in anger at stressors too great to bear. Once it was st a guy who manipulated me, who set me up just so he could say the most hurtful thing he possibly could, and do you kniw what his response was? He said he deserved it; he apologized. If I’d hit him for being accidentally hurtful it would’ve been an injustice, but he did it intentionally. I’m not proud of myself as it is.

The other time? I lashed out with a good stout stuck… and struck myself in the left temple, instantly rebounding the aggressive impulse. I’m not proud that I hit my emotional limit, but I’m damn thrilled to have the consequence rebound thst instantly. Nobody but an aggressor got hurt that day.

He is an allusion to John the Baptist. Who would drown and resucitate his subjects in order to give them near death experiences, where they would meet God for a while, and come back converted.

What do you think I'm lying about? I'm confused.

Tch. I’ve got to take more care using this phone keyboard. I yearned wuff motto direct, yam nigh mirror gait bent squirrel.

shit thread

something on my mind for a while I am too ashamed to tell my priest or my (((counsellor))). I trust and respect you guys to give good advice, and I need the anonymity to be truthful.

for two reasons:

men have no biological incentive to pair-bond. women will get their cunts fucked up and numbed if they fuck around too much. men are literally built for rampant sex. do you think ghengis khan worried about pair bonding very much? the answer is no. but the women he kept around sure as hell did because they knew they'd be left in the cold or worse if they wronged him
most of the time women are just bored and looking for comfort. this comes from their inherent desire to shack up with psychotic and powerful warlords that fuck them into submission. they can't admit this so they get with a guy with money/power to provide for her and then fuck psychotic niggers/bikers/druggies on the side because typically they know how to powerfuck these sluts

no.
no.

How do you explain semites then? Their entire population is homosexual (with some estimates as high as 100% pedophile rape in orthodox communities). As a matter of fact this 'tendency' to homosexuality (a literal plague on Earth) is one of the main reasons that I think even one drop of kike blood needs to be exterminated from the gene pool (aside from the fact that the are part nigger, that is). It is not like I think that there is 'one specific gene' ALTHOUGH I wish there was, it would make extermination much easier, it is that there are multiple alleles (in the kikes case chimpanzee/nigger alleles) that contribute heavily to hedonistic personality disorders. We all know if there was 'just one gene' no parent on the planet would select for it and every parent on the planet would think of it as worse than having a child born with some sort of strange terminal cancer. There would have been a massive push for in vitro curing of the faggot gene.

At any rate, what does the OP's push for faggot acceptance in European Nationalist culture have to do with your statement? It is like the OP is saying to your face, I am part semitic FAGGOT, please accept kikes into your European Nationalist movement anons. Ummm, NO!

I am just not certain whether Nat Soc are mentally incompetent enough not to know that the kikes/muslims/arabs are the source of homosexuality and this is just one of their attempts to become accepted within Nat Soc.

Nothing on this site looks good, so instead of hating people try to figure out what they mean. Every person dwells in their own life, and is the product of their experiences. Every detail matters - try to understand that in a way that reduces stress rather than increasing it.

i wonder why they're all fags then. stupid fucktard.

faggotry is a child-molestation driven mind virus. i even knew this shit as a degenerate weed smoking cuck that liked ron paul.

Oh God, nu/jew/fag/pol/ is retarded…

Also, I don’t read threads here, so either I’m doing it wrong, or I lied about every detail mattering. Hmm. Is it still a lie if I admit it might be an error?

Spike in a rail.

I am blonde haired blue eyed european.

You must carry a lot of trauma to be so dimissively angry all the time

also genetic faggotry does exist but is basically irrelevant since there's so many pedo fags. and it basically exists because some people don't advance past a certain stage in their development usually because they were molested in this stage - but occasionally just because they're mentally deficient thanks to having a fucked up brain

Doesn't mean you aren't part kike. I have seen blonde kikes before.
You even sound like a flaming faggot…did you know that? Yeah my trauma is being raised around subhuman FILTH and disgusting parasitic faggots like yourself. The cry of homo/fags all over the planet.
LOVE ME I am a homo/fag!

Or because in the same way that Germans are fastidious and detail oriented, semites (across the board) are hedonistic animals with no ability to think beyond their average 84 chimpanzee IQ 'sexual emergency'…how long before you realize that there is a major rapey/nigger defect in semitic DNA which means that they function basically at the same emotional level as their progenitures chimpanzee/niggers?

Attached: jewish pedophiles rape and murder white children.jpg (610x342 126.88 KB, 126.59K)

If you fucked dudes you need to bog yourself my man. The kikes didn't make you suck those dicks, that was your choice. I was a materialistic lolberg nihilist alcoholic for almost a decade because I foolishly bought into the kike lies but I never once even considered sucking a cock or fucking a dude in the ass. That shit is on you nigger and it indicates a far more serious underlying issue.

This thread is literally a fucking faggy struggle session.

With fags it is nature AND nurture user. That is why the Semitic plague needs to be exterminated.

Repeating jewish lies doesn't make them true. There is no gay gene. There have been dozens of studies looking for it. Fags have no common gene that could cause their faggotry. It is environmental.

Mfw I realize that I am talking to a kike who doesn’t want anyone to understand that they are to SOURCE of faggotry plague worldwide.

Not an argument rabbi. If faggotry was genetic, you could find the gene. But you have spent millions trying and failed. Identical twins are no more likely to both be queer than any other siblings, that alone is 100% certain proof it is not genetic.

you are becoming radicalized. you shouldn't accept advice from 14 year olds on the internet, and as far as i'm concerned, someone reasonable doesn't give a fuck what other people put in their butts or do in their bedroom at all for that matte. when you throw parades and walk down main street naked or come to the local library to read drag queen stories to kids, that's when it becomes a problem. If someone gives their 6 year old kid (who is too young to get a tattoo) hormone blockers and permanently alters their body, they are fucking up. You shouldn't fuck kids or animals (unless the animal is really hot) … Do I give a shit what the biker lesbian bartender who pours me a couple shots every saturday does after her shift? nope, and if you do, you're a bigger fuckin' faggot than any faggot who doesn't try to destroy the country and family unit.

Attached: 1501534141297.png (395x498, 245.45K)

while i'm at it, with regards to race…

the problem we have today is that it is considered unacceptable to even discuss race unless it's to discuss how white people are bad. You can't bring up the fact that there are foreign powers who are actively working to undermine our nation in many ways. (israel, SA, to a lesser extent china and others) You can't bring up the JQ, you can't bring up black crime or violence. You can't bring up some of the issues regarding women. The fact is, those things exist, and we should be able to(and need to) talk about them, they are pressing issues facing western civilization as we know it. Things are taken way past the point of fighting for the right to initiate dialogue when someone says "kill all the brown people and hebrews". they make us reasonable people look bad. reasonable people who may be redpilled, who may be working in dynamic and tangible ways every day for the survival of whites or western civilization in general, but who are still fuckin' reasonable people.

Kill yourself you worthless kike.

some things never change

As long as you heebs never change, everyone hating you will never change. Get used to it.

Thanks for keeping this meme out there. Zig Forums is so retarded with faggotry sometimes buying into the genetics proganda. It's just little boys getting abused, but everyone wants to cover it up. Wonder why!

Bye thread