Iceland is officially fucking done

On the face of it, this doesn't look like much. But then think deeper. What the he;; is a 77 year old White Trash woman from Texas doing in Iceland? I encountered the same thing last week from a Chinkess doing my yearly bloodwork for insurance, as I head how "she and her cousins" went swimming in the Blue Lagoon. What????
Now, keep in mind, as late as 1997, niggers and other non-Whites were not even allowed off the fucking ships that docked there. They had almost no tourism, they were almost 98% White, and everyone liked it that way.
Fast-forward to 2008. Icelanders had stopped their traditional occupations for fucking hedge funds, So when the Jewish-designed market collapse in 2008 hit, it hit them harder than just about anyone else. So, they decided to open themselves up to tourism, (cont'd)

"A grandmother had to be dramatically rescued in Iceland after the 'ice throne' she was posing on for a photo drifted out to sea.

Judith Streng was visiting Iceland's Jökulsárlón Lagoon with her son recently when they came across the chunk of frozen water shaped like a throne on the beach.

The 77-year-old, who lives in Flower Mound, Texas, decided to sit on the ice chunk and pose for a photo.

But just moments after smiling for the camera, the makeshift seat was carried away from the shore by a large wave.
'It was shaped like an easy place to sit… I thought that looks like fun,' Streng said in an interview on Good Morning America of the moment she decided to pose.

'When I got on it started to totter and a wave was coming in, a very large wave came in and made the throne kind of rock and I could tell I was slipping off.

'I thought it was safe. I don't weigh very much so it was a little easier to float off I guess.

'I've always wanted to be queen… that was my chance.'

A bystander, who happened to be a boat captain and was trained in water rescue, had to help bring the grandmother back to shore."

archive.is/JlMOg

Attached: iceland-done.png (1356x1498, 232.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmag.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-poll-reveals
biblehub.com/niv/galatians/3.htm
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SO now, Icelad is about 82% White. I talked to an Icelandic girl about it, and she said it was "great since it really improved their dating options." Iceland is the only nation on earth that is 100% Atheist.
And gee, guess what came along with their newfound prosperity? You'll never guess! What suddenly appears where there is newfound money like flies appear around a rotting corpse:

Attached: kike-iceland.png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

Oh well.

You had one fucking job OP.

Of course a woman would say that.

Attached: fcvxvdfvgd.png (2392x1000, 1.7M)

You realize this picture is from Iceland right?

Attached: get removed cuck.jpg (590x350, 47.6K)

I will promise you that by 2030, Iceland will be on the level of Sweden. The only difference? They're only about 1/20th the population of Sweden so they will fall much faster. These fuckers have been isolated from "the real world" for so long and live in a nation where there are 1 or 2 murder a year, they have no fucikng concept of what things are like in the real world and that both the likes and muslims are eyeing them up like a wold looks at a sheep. The kikes want their shekels, the muslims want to rape their womenz.
Oh, and they will. I've had discussions with numerous Icelandic men online, an you try to explain to them what's in store for them if they don't do a 180 ASAP, they don't believe you.

Attached: ICeland-girls-sp.jpg (865x1024 46.26 KB, 138.52K)

Trying to get killed by nature like most tourists.

I do. and the article is from last year and the like has about 7 congregants. the study was from 2015 or 2016. Now that they've taken a few (((rapefugees))) thanks to the kike in the picture, you can probably add a few more too.
The point is, the NATIVE population is 100% atheist, making them perfectly ripe for exploitation. What protected the Hungarians? Their Catholicism.

Oh Americans also hurr posting in 2019 lol

There are at least 15 people in the photo alone

>Now that they've taken a few (((rapefugees))) thanks to the kike in the picture
I'm seeing a cross in the background but no star of David.

Gas yourself, kike.

Wow. "Hurr-Durr." What an amazing debating tactic. sir, were you in my graduating class at Jesus College, Cambridge? You are clearly very learned, and must be very well-versed indeed in debating tactics.

I would of just called her a retard but what she did was rather trashy as well

t. white trash

That is what was implied by claiming that 90%+ of the foreign born population in Iceland aren't white.

If I'm lying, I'm lying:

icelandmag.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-poll-reveals

"Iceland seems to be on its way to becoming an even more secular nation, according to a new poll. Less than half of Icelanders claim they are religious and more than 40% of young Icelanders identify as atheist. Remarkably the poll failed to find young Icelanders who accept the creation story of the Bible. 93.9% of Icelanders younger than 25 believed the world was created in the big bang, 6.1% either had no opinion or thought it had come into existence through some other means and 0.0% believed it had been created by God.
Read more: Why has the ancient Sumerian religion Zuism become the fastest growing religion in Iceland?
The poll, which was conducted by the polling firm Maskína on behalf of Siðmennt, The Icelandic Ethical Humanist Association, an association of Icelandic atheists, found that 46.4% of Icelanders identify as religious, which is the lowest figure to date.
Younger people and inhabitants of Reykjavík are least religious
Older people are far more likely to profess religious beliefs and to identify as Christian than those who are younger. 80.6% of those older than 55 identified as Christian and only 11.8% said they were atheists. At the same time 40.5% of people who were 25 years or younger said they were atheists, and only 42% said they were Christian. Traditional Christian beliefs also seem more common outside of Reykjavík, where 77-90% of people identified as Christian and 7.1-18 were atheists, compared to 56.2% of people in Reykjavík who identified as Christian and 31.4% as atheist.
0.0% of people younger than 25 believe God created the world
The poll found an even more dramatic difference between different generations when it probed how people believed the world had been created. Of those younger than 25 93.9% said the world had been created in the big bang and 0.0% believed God had created the world. 77.7% of those between 25 and 44 years old believed the world had been created in the big bang and 10.1% believed God had created the world. In all but the oldest age category a majority accepted the big-bang theory. Only 46.1% of those older than 55 believed in the big bang, and nearly a fourth, 24.5% believed God had created the world.
People in the oldest category were also most unsure about the origins of existence, as 16.6% of those older than 55 saying they either didn’t know or had no opinion on the origin of the world."

I'm not Icelandic. Even if I had the chance, I wouldn't marry and have kids with an Icelandic girl since they are an endangered species. Yes, I'm blonde and blue-eyed but I'm a Breton, to an Icelander. I'll marry a girl from Breton. I'd no sooner shoot a fucking Rhino. They are endangered. Makes no difference if they mate with a Pole or a nigger, the genes are being destroyed.

I've been saying this for years. No one ever bothered listening. Iceland is and has been full cuck for years and years. They are too greedy and too selfish to care. The moment they pushed tourism and banking was the moment they sealed their fate. Just 40 years ago a black man in Iceland was rare, now it's common. Immigrants run pastry shops in the countryside. Fucking hate Icelanders, squandered what little they had.

Icelanders are just Norwegian-Irish mutts. There is no "polluting" or "destroying" that they aren't already doing themselves. The Icelandic language is rapidly going archaic, their moss fields are being burnt down, their countries beauty is being raped by chink tourists who don't give a shit. The men are ok with it because they get some beer and pussy, the women are ok with it because they get drunk and sleep with foreign men. They're a broken people and always have been.

100% this. And one led right into another. They quit fishing and started running hedge funds, thinking they could out-Jew the Jew. It's laughable. Ayrans have honesty and honor in their genome, just as the kike has greed and deviousness in his. They destroyed themselves, their island, and are on the brink of ruining their genetic population, which was the very best possible mix of Scandi and Celt refined over 1,000 years.

I wonder why the Jew hates this…

They were fine so long as they could fly under the radar. The women have always been slutty who start fucking at age 14, but they were fucking other Icelanders. Also, very few of them ever got married, but whoo cared so long as they were having kids. When they quit fishing to invest in the Jew scheme so they could buy Range Rovers and then lost all their savings, they were done. Ironically, Bobby Fischer was like a prophet who came there to warn them.

The sluttery is not fine. It is never "fine". They were never going to be walled off forever. They should have corrected that years ago but they didn't because they are cucks. This is what happens when you stop caring. You get Iceland.
That's only very recently. They used to be mostly traditional in that sense, up to the 60's.

Never should have allowed a private central bank. Of course if they hadn't the military probably would have invaded them by now.

You glow. This is a manufactured outrage slide.

Envy.

Not sure if you're being serious are not. Several reasons. For 1, it reminds Jews of how ugly and inferior they are. But more than that, during the war (I witnessed this with my own eyes in West Berlin when I was very young with the old women from the war) the Germanic women were really the backbone of everything. The men could only do what they did since they knew they had the support of their women. And the women REMEMBERED the Weimar the Weimar even in the mid-1980s and how the kikes had demeaned them, turned many of them into whores, used German girls as maids and if aGerman maid dared to turn down the advances of her Jew employer, he'd fire her and her family risked starving.
It's where the entire "dumb blonde" bullshit comes from. I write about this in a thread i made a few weeks ago about Jews. Hitler had done such a good job of establishing the superiority of the Aryan/Nordic female, that the Jews had to spend the next 60 years trying to establish a "dumb blonde" stereotype. Which is insane, it makes no sense as Germnaic women have some of the highest IQs on earth, and also are the most athletic.

The only military strength they have is based on NATO. Their Coast Guard is a joke of a force to any serious military, including most third world countries.

The term "White Trash" is a kike meme and anyone who uses it is either a kike or a tool of them. Gas yourselves.

And you reek of Gvafetile fish and thorazine. I am angry. Angry that if i ever have kids, they will never get to know Iceland as I knew it. Iceland used to be….even though it was directly on the way to London, it was something of an "exotic" destination and I liked it that way. I liked having it virtually empty when I wanted to spend days in 24 hours of sunlight. Now it's a fucking tourist spot full of filthy, spitting, littering chinks.

I guess it must be a kike meme when I walk outside and see the literal mouth-breathing mountain dew sipping sub-80 hicks in my town. Fuck off. Pretending like whites are absolutely perfect and nothing is wrong is just putting your head in the sand and ignoring the reality of our situation.

I wonder why you complain about white people, and other races, but (((you))) won't name Jews? You stick out like a sore thumb. Take your thinly veiled white hate blackpill thread and leave.

Bull-fucking-shit. If you can, go hang out on some of the wealthy White areas of Mississippi and the wealthy areas of Memphis, TN (the fucking very few left). There is "Old Money," "Middle Class," "White Trash," and then Niggers. If you are from the South, you'd know that.

>but (((you))) won't name Jews?
Hey hymie, who do you think fucking posted the picture of the rabbi? How many times have I posted in this thread about kike bankers sucking them dry? LEARN TO FUCKING READ , JEWBOY!

Dating ‘options’? That girl needs to pay the toll for her love of niggers and part niggers.

>I wonder why you complain about white people, and other races, but (((you))) won't name Jews?

You see, Hymie?

That's ME, naming the anti-Christ JEW.

But whites are the problem in Iceland, according to your OP. Not nonwhite migrants, not Jewish politicians, but white tourists.

Icelands central bank is owned by the state.

No, dumbfuck. The problem is fucking budget airlines that now fly even people almost 80 from ZOg to Iceland. WTF does an 80 year old want in Iceland? Is she interested in the history, the geology, what? No, she fucking saw it was "Trendy" on the interwebs.
I DID, however, get a great laugh when an Icelandic overworked tour guide flipped his SUV right around Christmas and killed a bunch of (((British))) Dotheads. 2 roaches down, another 1.3 billion to go….

>Though nominally independent, the Central Bank of Iceland was historically expected to follow the lead of the central government. In 2001, however, a floating exchange rate policy was introduced and since then the Central Bank has been empowered to adopt an inflation target and manage monetary policy so as to achieve price stability independent of the policies of the central government.

I never mentioned their military.

the christian idea of salvation through jesus christ alone simultaneously denies the importance of race, sexual dichotomy, intelligence, physical health, aptitude, "virtue morality", and everything else that is not jesus christ/trinity.

europe largely did pretty well because europeans largely ignored those poisonous & evil christian ideas in favor of native european ideas, but advances in technology like the printing press resulted in the broader dissemination of these evil christian ideas, and that - combined with the disastrous results of World War II (reminder: Hitler persecuted Christianity) - led to present-day "late stage" christianity in society where racism is a sin and christian priests marry interracial couples in christian churches.

among other things, interracial cuckoldry is evil and the christian faith cannot change that.

biblehub.com/niv/galatians/3.htm

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Attached: 5.jpg (567x760 413.49 KB, 374.98K)

In her case, she was talking about Poles, but there is WAY, WAY too much coal burning going on:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/

Charges against a man arrested last year on suspicion of deliberately infecting women in Iceland with HIV have been dropped. [!!!!]

The decision was made by Iceland’s District Prosecutor on the grounds that it would be impossible to prove whether or not the accused man knew that he was HIV+ at the time and that a conviction was therefore unlikely.

Two women have been diagnosed HIV+ after having intercourse with the man – an asylum seeker of Nigerian nationality – and a further 10-20 have been tested.

The man has always protested his innocence in this matter, claiming that he was unaware he himself was HIV+ when he had intercourse with the women. He was held in police custody for four weeks after his arrest, and banned from leaving Iceland for several weeks after that."

Such a shame those Icelanders believing in facts instead of superstitious nonsense.

Your semitic religioon has no place among an awakened, and proud European people.

Attached: WhiteTrash.jpg (1113x708, 96.65K)

Let's clear this up:
100% of kikes should be hanged
99% of (((Christians))) should be hanged. It only works (Christianity) when it is deeply tied to nationality, as is the case with Hungary. Iceland…Christiaity never real "took" there and has always been a cucked version of "give everything you own, including your daughters, to niggers, goy."

It is still owned by the state despite having to adopt floating exchange rate because of the regulations of the EEC. Also it stopped floating the exchange rate after the crash of 2008 and the country has been under capital controls since then.

I apologize, I had misread your post. Some people idolize the Icelanders as Vikings so much they don't seem to realize how pathetically weak they are.

Facts like: What does it matter, we're all born equal, and anyway the ancestors of Icelanders have yet to atone for slavery?

Attached: 1f87eb9b7e258613cbb1a3d59412ec380beff0912e28e4b94531fd8301dc1cdb.jpg (499x499, 26.48K)

*tips fedora*

Attached: fuck-you-arsehole.png (1238x1132, 1.89M)

Icelanders are inherently cucked. There is not much you could do to fix them. They and the Norse are the ultimate conclusion of "might makes right" where might is defined as anything you can do. They will fuck anyone they want for whatever reason they will. Given any system, they'd do the same and have done it ages before. At least there was some incentive to pay lip service to tradition then.

I don't see any facts in your post.

Iceland is neither 82% white nor 100% atheist.
The country is 93% Icelandic, with most of the remainder consisting of Polish men working on fishing boats as guest workers.
Iceland has been a popular tourist destination for many decades. This thread has no purpose.
This is a shit thread.

Incidentally, not arguing about established facts like Evolution. the problem–which no one has been able to figure out since Nietzsche, actually really since the "Enlishement," is once you get rid of Christianity in a world where Muslims want to take over your nations by force and kikes by stealth and financial schemes, what do you do? Nature abhors a vacuum and WILL eventually fill it.

That meme is far from dead. I saw an entire generation of fedora atheists get shamed off the internet with that one fucking meme. Give it some time with other old fags to work on you and you'll be in hiding too.

no, retard

The chapter you quoted even affirms the reality of race, just like sex, only that it's without regard to your status as saved. That's like saying being a bicyclist poses an existential threat to whites, because niggers can ride bikes.

Mordecai,

We know that the 2008 crisis was global and Iceland was the only country that actually put some Jew bankers into prison cells for orchestrating it.

We know there is now a globohomo campaign and vendetta against Iceland.
Glethilegt dagur.

Oh yeah, I see further down:
Which is awesome. There are so many other pressures that can be applied to them, though, as was said. I expect the state banking to be short lived.

What they do have a well documented history of valuable tradition to fight for. Hopefully that counts for something.

>biblehub.com/niv/galatians/3.htm
>So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Attached: 3.jpg (628x773 330.28 KB, 66.96K)

Yes the globalists are doing everything they can to make the Icelandic central bank the same as the rest of the world. I fail to see how that makes the Icelanders any worse or better than other nations.

Was the boat captain also "white trash"?

I was just conceding to you, not making a new point.

Attached: Iceland Rabbi.jpg (1488x932, 667.6K)

I'm sorry, are you insinuating I AM GUILTY of high kikery? There should be a rule that if you falsely accuse someone of high kikery and they can prove you are full of shit, you get sentenced to death.
And NO, when Iceland arrested"the bankers," they didn't get any kikes. I was close friends with a few Icelanders at the time, and there were a total of EIGHT kikes in the entire nation (interestingly, one was a jewess married to the PM). They threw a few local idiots in jail who ran the local banks.
Interesting connection here is that Rockwell's2nd wife, Thora, married a banker (not a Jew) who ended up i jail in the late 1980s. They had a son, who became Iceland's first billionaire. Rockwell's daughter married a jap) which would have him spinning in his grave, since he took great pleasure in killing nips.
Rockwell's grandson looks like….a weird, shorter, half-jap version of rockwell. A friend and I did Rockwell's entire genealogy a few years ago. i think their lawyers came upon it somehow since they scrubbed all publicly available info in the year after that.

You say that but
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
didn't stop Icelandic fishermen BTFOing the fucking British Navy

GB would have curbstomped them if they were allowed and you know that.

OP IS CLEARLY A JEW BY HIS HISTRIONIC POSTING STYLE AND MODS ARE AIDING AND ABETTING HIM IN HIS SEMITIC PUSH FOR CHRISTIANITY AND HATRED OF WHITE WOMEN AND NORDIC PEOPLE

Here's a video of Judith and her granddaughter that was taken shortly after.

Attached: ss.png (1280x528 7.16 KB, 1.45M)

Knowing fllorida fishermen, yea good chance the guy was white trash.

Do you live in ZOG? Yes or no? It's Friday. If you live in ZOG, and if you really think I'm a kike, I must be small and unable to fight, correct? I'm happy to meet you Sat., Sun, hell even today. You can bring one friend, we'll each bring a Camera. By the end of the weekend the tape can be up on this site. You can also decide if just fists, kicking, shanks, whatever. I'm 100%, deadly serious. Agreed? If no, why not? wherever you live, I'll meet you halfway. Can't do that? I'll come to where you are. Have a deal?

You deflection is superb as usual, replete with diversionary narratives and threats of jail for anti-semitism tinged with the color NatSoc loyalty, Mordecai.

The absolute state of the British empire.

Attached: 4172d9cc695fe9fbb74b7377c5ebdb970972066e5f125afeb3087ce1d0f73d02.png (400x591, 109.41K)

I
m as serious as a fucking heart attack BTW, because in my book, calling someone a kike is the equal to calling someone a pedo. so, you're being called out right here. Anywhere in the continental Us, I'll meet you. I'll set up a proton mail account right now, you can as well. Will let you decide fists only, fists and kicks, using blades, you can decide. IF you're going to make that kind of fuckign accusation, you better fucking be prepared to back it up. And by Sunday night, one of us will be in prison and one in jail. I have feeling who will be in prison, which is why I want a friend with me to be able to post it.

Well that didn't happend and wouldn't have happened, stay on reality, the Icelanders played their cards well, just accept it.

Another one. Same offer open to you. It's Friday. You really think I'm a kike, well, then you'll surely want to back it up correct? I can bring a copy of my baptism and confirmation certificate before I kick the fucking shit out of you. So, will you take me up on my offer? You name the place. If it's in ZOG, this week.
Europe or australia, would have to be next weekend. Anywhere else, you're a shitskin and i don't care. Deal??

You are a pedokike that hates pic related.

Attached: 39867350847835756858578.jpg (3264x2448, 3.71M)

doesn't matter. foreigners are foreigners. a pole breeding with an icelandic is no different from a paki doing the same- the result is a mutt baby that isn't icelandic. in America, it would be different, because "white" exists here. but in European countries, it doesn't matter, foreign is foreign and foreigners should be exterminated

lol, cowardly shitbag motherfucker. i'm GIVING YOU THE CHANCe to see exactly who I am. you set up a proton mail, I
ll do the same. You say I
m a kike, correct? So you must believe that right? So, as already said, will bring a friend to tape it and a copy of baptism and confirmation certificate. So while I
m in jail and you are int ruction, it ca be posted. If you you're not going to take up the offer, just shit your fucking pussy ass cunt mouth.

Why does the pedokike change his IP when everyone can tell it is still him?

I actually suspect that you are a Brit, which is only marginally better than a pedokike.

Attached: B_rqyCHWQAEUq88.jpg (375x500, 51.71K)

Didn't Iceland ban porn

Problem with woman is they are overempathetic and trust the system. They lack of critical thinking.

Don't they still believe in fairies though? I know they build roads around certain places to avoid disturbing them.

The US destroyed the West

The Jews destroyed the US, but the US did take the Jew bribes, because men got greedy and expanded too far too fast with too much reckless abandon and too little time or space to escape it.

Christjew's lies are short
Iceland is 79% Christian, 15% larp and 6% unaffiliated

Slavery was abolished 1019 years ago and every single Icelander is descended from slaves. Shit something like half the settling population were slaves and the slaves were Irish, Norsemen, Sami and Finns. The chieftains didn't give a fuck.

What did the bible mean by this.

Oh well, at least the women can enjoy that peepeecarusell until the wall makes them poo poo. kek

All the best and purest, most brilliant countries have been deliberately targetted. The depth of how profoundly disgusting and tragic this is is really not understood. People cry about an animal species being wiped out, but when the absolute pinnacle of human existence is deliberately being targetted for extinction, there is no fuss at all, no kind of ponderance or reflection, no pausing to understand what it really means.
If you think I'm exaggerating about Iceland, they are per capita the most prodigious scientific researchers in the world, as well as having the strongest men on the planet by a long way. They have been separate for a thousand years or more, and their island should have been made an absolutely protected zone a long time ago, before any disgusting infection could affect it.
I can't believe I have to be born into this timeline to see these things happening. I'd really rather a thermonuclear war wiped out the planet than see the beauty in the world be digested by puking chaos monsters.

It didn't include shitskins, they weren't even considered human until the US kikes labelled them as that in the 1960s.
The bible instead says "look after your own children first" and regards foreigners as "dogs".

Eastern European countries were harder for them because they have always been more disagreeable people

This.
With a time machine I'd send a tactical nuke on the may flower. Might as well do columbus in fact. Then I'd fucking irradiate the entire continent so no one would ever settle on it.

And…
Why is he still breathing?
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY OWN PEOPLE?
He should be found in a public square either burned to death or tortured to death for sentencing so many people to death by HIV.