#IndiaStrikesBack Poo-Paki War Thread 3

Previous Happenings
-Paki terrorists "jaish" bomb indian police convoy, killing 40 poo police
-India assmad
-India sends 12 fighters across border into "deep" pakistan terroritory, hitting 3 targets and killing 350 pakistan civilians, "terrorists"
-Extreme Indian gloating and war mongering / shit posting on social media
-Next day, Pakistan sends 20 fighters including F-16s to attack Indian military.
-India responds with ancient mig-21's, dogfight ensues.
-Pakistan jet's miss targets, 1 Pakistan F-16 shot down, 1 Indian mig-21 shot down, Poo Pilot captured by pakistan; 1 9 year old poo girl injured
-Extreme Indian butthurt and claims of being victim
-Ongoing shelling between both sides on border with artillery.
-Pakistan returns pilot as measure of "peace"

Ongoing Happenings
-Shelling on border continues
-India promises additional strikes if pakistan does not give into extreme demands
-India PM continues to war-monger
-Indians continue to shitpost on social media

Streams
PooNN
news18.com/livetv/
cnnnews18-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cnn_ibn_hls_n_1@174950/index_5_av-p.m3u8
(this is the only english stream or any I've found from the area that isn't run on a loop)
krbnwa

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/QaziOsmaan/status/1046657242378964994?s=20
twitter.com/Pawns30/status/1101626992900755456
twitter.com/Le_Sabre54/status/1101483661877264384
news18.com/livetv/
twitter.com/airnewsalerts/status/1101655172978159616
twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1101700878950715393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: hello my friend.jpg (287x420, 36.63K)

Attached: PakiPeasant.jpg (602x401 50.4 KB, 196.67K)

The level of escalation the media preaches in this conflict amazes me.
mobile.twitter.com/QaziOsmaan/status/1046657242378964994?s=20

this is quality entertainment
PooNN has been begging their listeners not to pay attention to social media and only pay attention to them and their blatant propaganda.

They just shoah'd a female from their 7 tiny box indian yelling match because she was doubting india's war mongering efforts as nothing more than hating on muslims

Attached: Gold poojet.jpg (634x424, 58.3K)

the ground fight is heating up on the border and in the contested zone, ie the LoC. PooNN reports 10 Indian security/police/army (they all seem the same) have been injured, 2 "terrorists" killed in "anti-terror operations" 1 civilian injured in cross fire. Considering this is coming from PooNN it's probably substantially worse on the Indian side.

I don't know what they're doing in this contested zone, this kashmir area seems to be controlled parts by india parts by pakistan but I need to learn more about the history of this area to understand what the fuck poonn is talking about.

PooNN
-5 Indian security personal dead
-10 injured
-1 civilian dead, 2 injured
-2 "terrorists" dead
-Firefight ongoing for 22 hours
it wouldn't surprise me at all if these "terrorists" are just paki military without uniforms, that's how the muslims roll, it's their standard procedure.

Attached: where tarbabies come from.jpg (595x842, 105.29K)

yes, america is a superpower, whats your point?

JUST POO IN OR ON IT

Attached: poomao.png (1142x971, 92.86K)

You think the pakistani army has a chance invading on foot with all that shit in the streets?

Attached: poo in loo.jpg (600x877, 142.89K)

I never in my wildest dreams imagined that tactical poo would be a military advantage..

PooNN
the government has rounded up 150 people over the weekend.

Attached: poos up.jpg (800x527, 144.1K)

Pakistani Nationals or suspected conspirators?

top kek

probably some random farmers from the forest to generate some good optics for the next election. I bet they are all Blackwater employed crisis actors too.

it's unclear but it does not seem like Pakistani Nationals; it seems like they rounded up indians from some organization they just banned thats related to these "terrorists", so suspected conspirators.

the indian government just did it and they had some female indian lawyer on kvetching that they weren't given due process, during which the other male indians on the 7-8 panel box all talked over her constantly.

I didn't add this shit into the OP, this is some cia tracking shit that jim added

poo process more like haha

Ourr national hiro wing commander abhinadam is back!!! Pakistani pigs are gunna pay for their mistreatments of our hero! They CANNOT be trusted!!!

I wonder if after the Poo Homeland is depopulated we can deport all the Indians from Canada to repopulate it?

It's too early for peace, the poo must flow.

Sadly, insects can survive nuclear fire. It would likely result in another refugee crisis.

they are extremely asshurt about that video they made before they released him, it was posted in the last thread

That is one bizarre fucking shoop.

Are PooNN literally dislexic? They spent 50 minutes repeating the same point on air, not to mention that they stutter all the time.

Attached: DPRK.png (694x323, 33.71K)

more information on this
PooNN
-Jamaat-e-islami (J%K) banned for 5 years
-paki spy arrested
-banned for "supporting calls to succession and supporting secessionist groups"
-banned for "subversive activities intended to cause disaffection"
-150 arrested, between February 24-26
-"unlawful association" under uapa
-zero tolerance to "break India" forces

this is likely inside of this "Line of Control" there seems to be significant numbers of muslims there who support pakistan and don't want to be a part of area.
this contested zone is a result (and cause of ) previous wars between pakistan and india.

*don't want to be a part of India

Brown hair? I thought light hair colors were limited to Europe and the European diaspora (e.g. America)?

So their brown skin is actually naturally evolved camouflage?

Footage of Pakistan intercepting Indian missiles.

twitter.com/Pawns30/status/1101626992900755456

Attached: -tbxKedvvLW606nF.mp4 (256x320, 239.83K)

India got jewd pretty good by Israel's weapons dealers.

Well, if we transport all 1.3 billion pajeets to Canada and UK and so on, then the mass disruption it would cause would lead to RaHoWa and whites would win.

they had to send up ancient mig-21's to go against F-16's
the only reason they managed to take out any F-16 and there weren't 10 mig-21's shot down instead of 1 is because they were flown by pakistani's

Is that a troll or a real DPRK account?

Its fake the real North Korean news agency is the KCNA.

2000 IQ military strats

Alexander The Great's troops were, some of them, left behind in Pakistan. That is why there are aryan tribes with blond hair, blue eyes, red hair, green eyes, etc. there.

Attached: poo in loo.png (368x290, 290.94K)

If this continues, it'll be used as an excuse to import more rapefugees which could cause happenings elsewhere

Attached: 42aa871e8a812163a1d9ced05e63cbb8b2567a5172c992e6461eb63783f790cb.jpg (400x375, 23.29K)

LOL Canadians would all bend over, and pay pajeets to gape their buttcheeks so they could Take It Like a Man.

I don't know what universe you live in, but in this one, Canada is determined to exterminate the White race.

I'm Canadian. I'm trying to hold the line. I still have hope.

你好!白人同事

I wish that was our only problem. Fucking towel heads are taking over. Whole neighbourhoods lost in vancouver in the last few years.

Twitter is deleting tweets reporting on the situation from pakistan.

they are trying to shut it down now.
the indian government specifically requested twitter to censor this, and twitter is staffed with nothing but indians anyway, especially the "humans" censoring things

lol, Toe Rogan probably got paid by Jack Dorsey to not speak on the india war as well.

We are not allowed to talk about conflicts not endorsed by the deep state.

i really thought the cold climate would have taken care of any desert or jungle niggers?

Oh trust me I am praying for winter. Canada will be covered in poopsicles.

Pair of fucking pedo deviant pieces of shit if I ever saw them…

A gold encrusted turd

embrace for the poocalypse.

OMG MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE AS THE SUBHUMANS BEGIN TO DEVOUR EACH OTHER
OH PLEASE GOD, JUST A FEW BILLION MORE TO GO, THEY WILL FIGHT HARDER IF THEY ARE HUNGRY TOO

Indian general wants blood, screams "Is this a whore house?" at constitution club.

twitter.com/Le_Sabre54/status/1101483661877264384

Attached: gen.PNG (615x708, 275.57K)

Suddenly whites went from being 2% of the world population, to 10% of the world population over night by not doing anything. Who knew..

news18.com/livetv/
WHAT A SHITSHOW…I just tuned in and it is literally like an entire panel of people all talking at once and screaming at each other.

Is there anything we can do to encourage this? I think Europeans should be VERY AWARE of your surroundings at all times in your home nations as this mongrel subhumans will no doubt start fighting in your streets as well…help them kill each other if you can and work to incite their hatred but STAY OUT OF THEIR WAY and let them murder each other in any way they choose or see fit.

Yeah its golden. PooNN is next level media.

or superpooer

Whats funny is that, if pakistan goes to war. All the pakis in europe will return to pakistan to fight with their fellow paki brothers. Same goes with the pajeet. Basically europe cleanses itself without spending a single dollar. LOL

i don't think this is just PooNN, this is poo culture.
they debate topics by all spewing their opinions at eachother at once only listening enough to others to continue word dumping at their multiple opponents.

This, except whoever is supposed to be moderating tries to keep the monkey house under control by repeating the same sentence over everyone until they all shut up and listen. Then he asks a question and the whole debacle starts all over again.

Also:
This is growing on me.

Honestly I couldn't even tell if those were supposed to all be 'indians' or 'hindu' or what they literally spent the entire time I watched scream at one another and yelling to be heard. IDK this is probably 'normal' in their nation so it is NBD to them to sound like a pack of jabbering monkeys…but I am hoping that it is reflective of the real emotional state of the people.

I think they will literally start it in the streets in Europe. HOWEVER, you should always be aware of who else you can involve in the violence, such as the Somalis…it would be great if we could incite these peoples to war and murder on multiple different fronts in our nations. They need to brew a hatred for each other that will cause them to kill on site. Please be aware of any potential incitements that you can do to increase the slaughter among them.

Dang it, that is what I was afraid of…that it was just poos screaming like normal.

You need to go to a doctor to see if you can get it removed. Proto.

If there were a war between them Pakistan would get support from the rest of the sunni muslim world (like they did in the 1971 conflict). Several islamist groups in the region have already stated they will support Pakistan if such a war were to occur.

Please understand, I like my new pet.

This PooNN Poo/English does tweak with your mind if you listen enough to it. If you listened to this for a month straight you would have to stop yourself from speaking this poo english with this poo accent.

It almost has a bong twang too it too, i'm sure from their past of being property of england.

4 days straight. I'm practically speaking their poodgin engrish at this point.

OMG I can imagine NOTHING BETTER than being able to involve all the subhumans in a horrid conflagration that takes them all out. Look China is allied with pedo pakis as well so that means China would come barreling down their 'One Road' and enter the fray as well…this is like the best news we have had in 5 years. I do sort of feel sorry for any poos that encounter the bug people they are totally and completely INHUMAN in every way…but maybe this will FINALLY cause our biochem people to see that the subhumans just don't deserve to live (when they see the things they are 'hopefully' going to do to each other…maybe then they will FINALLY understand who they are dealing with and who they invited next door). I won't hold my breath but I swears this could be the best news in like 5 years…

More people are fleeing the shelling in India.

twitter.com/airnewsalerts/status/1101655172978159616

Attached: evac.PNG (618x428, 60.23K)

we need to sell pakistan some of these

We should sell BOTH sides weapons because none of them are on our side. Give them the tools and encourage them to weed out their populations.

Indian MSM now reporting on the clashes.

Attached: here.PNG (615x861, 140.08K)

Lols, there's 80 or 90k brown people coming to Canada every year just from India. Every college and university is out there advertising for foreign students, plus family immigrating, plus skilled labor, plus illegal, plus marriage, etc etc… Canada just said they going to 400k immigrants a year not even including all these

Look by october trudeau will either be out or a cooling corpse and then Canada will go back to being semi sane.

The candian gov currently has a plan to have 100,000,000 Canadians by 2100 and they sure as fuck don't plan on letting us breed (or the people they bring tbh) The institute of citizenshi pvery clearly says that they operate with the knowledge that all of canadas population growth will come from immgration (So like I said they don't want the immigrants breeding either.) So canada is subject to the never ending revolving door and that will lead to the collapse of canada.

Civil war in a few years if nothing changes.

UN Goal…59-99% population replacement in every nation. So 99% population replacement for Canada as well as the USA, Europe and Australia.

you're advocating the same strategy
so are you UN?

-India accounts for roughly 17.5% of world population. Every minute in India has roughly 34 births. Every hour experiences around 2062 births. And approximately 49481 births per day!
It is basically nothing at this point. You't have to kill 200k of poos for the duration of this conflict to even make a dent. And then you just are on 0 growth rate, nothing more

Nah you had Romans and Greeks in the area sense antiquity. Also more recently the Muslims liked to capture christian slaves, castrate the men and breed the women.

Attached: 1527295034783.jpg (500x465, 22.22K)

PooNN

Well… Both sides have nukes. I wish I had a spare nuke right about now to spark them to go all out on each other.

Attached: how new are you.jpg (500x700, 156.25K)

So basically India will keep attacking until the Pakis crack down on their own population (fat chance of that).

twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1101700878950715393

Attached: govt.PNG (589x414, 62.55K)

Pakis deserve to win until India stops being so kiked.

The indians are also busy cracking down on their own population. PooNN said earlier they closed the schools on the border zone not because of shelling, but because the government is afraid there will be protests from the mass arrests of muslims they are conducting in the area. Some of these school they are talking about are probably colleges and they don't want students getting uppity when they arrest all these muslims who haven't committed any crimes yet for supporting terrorism.

The last 45 minutes have been nothing but "America needs to this" "America needs to do that".

America needs to sit back and watch the shit hit the fan.

Attached: when the poo hits the vimana.gif (498x346, 3.17M)

The (((UN))) is going to stop it before it gets too bad. It will be 1965 all over again. Which is too bad, because the malaise plaguing the world today needs a good shaking off. Maybe 10k dead at most.

The (((UN))) has no military power. The question is if the EU, china, or the united states would do anything.

the chinese are really the only ones that would do anything
if any of these EU countries act against pakistan they are going to have explosions going off locally 10x more then they already are, they are pretty much muslim countries now

give it 50 years and all these muds will be voting and the EU would be supporting pakistan in full

who knows what trump would do but it would piss off basically the entire country both left and right if he got involved ( and sided with india ). if he sided with pakistan maybe the left would support it.

Jewish humor at its finest. Thank you for sharing that, user.

PooNN is already live on the ground at a protest, protesting the ban on this muslim organization, and india is planning on banning more of these organizations and jailing their members. India is eating itself now since the paki's stopped giving them anything but artillery shells to be pissed at

Godspeed ghandi

Attached: Fat Girl Mad IRL.jpg (316x239, 16.19K)

So have they started nuking yet?

Attached: gandhi the destroyer.jpg (1024x569, 166.79K)

india is just talking tough now and expecting the US to neuter pakistan by revoking their F-16 access.

they seem scared after they lost their pilot, they have reverted to rounding up their own muslim citizens to punish pakistan.